Wii U LOSES BOTW EXCLUSIVITY TO 3DS ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?

>Hyrule Warriors
>Sm4sh Bros
>DK Dong
>Mario Maker
>Xenoblade
>Pikmin 4
>Yoshi's Yarn World

I swear all that's left is Bayonetta and Splatoon to come over. Never seen anything like this before in all my years.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-20-pikmin-4-in-development-and-very-close-to-completion
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-07-dont-worry-nintendos-still-making-pikmin-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Source: My Ass

>pikmin 4
lol

Nice Monster Hunter Stories screenshot, cockslut.

that's just monster hunter stories

this shitposting has transcended even Cred Forums

DKCTF is on 3DS?

source: my gaping asshole

you are weirdly dedicated, OP. Everyday with the weird anti zelda threards.

Pikmin 3DS =/= Pikmin 4

the less games you got, the more you shitpost!

Who even cares anymore, the Wii u is already dead. So why don't we think about places it's good exclusives could go?

3DS Splatoon could be fun if they don't fuck it up. Might need to be n3ds exclusive though to not run like shit.

Miyamoto never said they're working on Pikmin 4. He said they're working on another Pikmin game that's almost done

>Miyamoto never said they're working on Pikmin 4
eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-20-pikmin-4-in-development-and-very-close-to-completion

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-07-dont-worry-nintendos-still-making-pikmin-4

OP is a pathetic dumbass

>most consoles gain more exclusives as the years go on
>the Wii U loses exclusives
>by this time next year, all worthwhile Wii U exclusives will be on either 3DS or NX
Is this the worst console of all time?

its exclusives are still best played on Wii U, except arguably Hyrule Warriors.

>eurogamer

Opinion disregarded

great thread, op
sage

How is "Pikmin 4 is still in development" an opinion?

google it yourself, I only picked eurogamer as it was the de-facto source for shitposters to use (such as when they want to spread the 'NX is a handheld' meme) - there's plenty of other sources.

he didn't mentioned other companies though, you can have a console wars thread without baseless assumptions

>it doesn't coutn ebcuase I said so
(You)

Since this thread is fucking gay, what did you guys think of Wind Waker HD?
I got the Nintendo Selects version and it really looks fantastic (although they made it easier in certain ways but that 500 rupee wallet off the bat is pretty sweet).

It was worth it for me, I played the original WW but never owned my own copy. Updated visuals looked great, the QoL improvements were fantastic as well. Really loved the swift sail and the upgraded pictobox/triforce shard quests. Also, gyro controls for aiming the bow/hookshot/whatever are fantastic. I really hope more consoles start implementing gyros as a standard feature, it's easily better than even M&KB in my book.

Yeah, I've been really pleased too with the gyro controls on the pictobox and scope too so far.
It's definitely how an HD remaster of a game should be, it really makes me happy again to have a wii u and makes me wish they would have more game with good gyro controls.

The Wii U and 3DS had a great lineup of games, it's really disappointing to see watered down Wii U games on the 3DS being pass on as a new game. Although I find more disappointment with how a PS4 and Vita game has to be somewhat on par with each other, so you're getting a game not making much use of the PS4.

I don't get this type of bitchassness...

What do you care if a once exclusive is ported elsewhere?

>it's really disappointing to see watered down Wii U games on the 3DS being pass on as a new game
Pretty sure that screenshot in the OP is just Monster Hunter with some skins, not to worry.

Though I agree with the sentiment, splitting content like stages and modes between both versions of Smash 4 was a fucking Jew move if I ever saw one.

Sounds like the Dreamcast.

I don't understand what people are so buttmad about. The hell?

Yeah I know.
I really don't care much about Smash on the 3DS other than like said before with the PS4 and Vita versions being par, they had sacrifice characters like Ice Climbers to make it work on the 3DS. And splitting content up is bullshit like they're doing with Hyrule Warriors, it simply was not made for the 3DS.

Too bad the 3DS is still a pathetic piece of shit and all games are infinitely better on the Wii U or any other platform of the current gen, even the fucking Vita. There is no use in playing games on the 3DS if they are downgraded to hell and back to run on 240p at 10fps just for the sake of portability or fanboyism.

Wait, what? What happened now?

Of course you don't see the point. You're not Japanese.

And he doesn't live in the city, or commutes to work.

Xenoblade Chronicles X on 3DS sounds fucking awful.

>announced for NX and Wii U

BotW was never Wii U exclusive to begin with.

And Smash was on 3DS before it was on Wii U.

It's okay OP. For as fucking retarded as BotW looks, Monster Hunter Stories will probably end up being even worse.

And regardless of how bad they are, they'll never be quite as shit as (You).

Well, I had never played Wind Waker before I got HD. In fact, I got it with a specialty Wii U gamepad bundle with hylian glyphs and gold trimming on it.

I was INCREDIBLY disappointed. So much so that it would take two or three character-limited posts just to explain how massively disappointing it was to me. To the point that I legitimately think Phantom Hourglass was the better game despite being brought down significantly by hardware and gimmicks.

>for as retarded as BotW looks
Please elaborate on what you find displeasing about what we've been shown of BotW.

>Monster Hunter Stories will probably end up being even worse.
It will certainly be different, but it's somewhat of a fool's errand to compare two completely different genres like that when they only share one similar aspect (free roam). I've no doubt that other Monster Hunter fans may view it as a downgrade, but... well, actually I think most of them might get it just for the chance to fight alongside their favourite monster, rather than killing it endlessly, even if it IS basically Yokai Watch: Monster Hunter Edition.

I do commute though. Doesnt change the fact that Hyrule Warriors looks and runs like shit and the controls are fucking terrible.

I've found it to work just fine.

>Botw on 3ds
What are you talking about nigger

Any chances of Monster Hunter Stories getting localized? Their amiibos give me some hope.

As someone who doesnt own a Wi U but has a 3DS, im happy for it to be ported.

This, glad to see the Wii U going down in flames.

everyone in this thread is fucking retarded

Not everyone.
Just most of everyone.