Why do these games have stupid "black" dances?

Why do these games have stupid "black" dances?

After seeing how black people act so fucking stupid about these dances, as black person, I am triggered. Unchartered 4 and Black Ops 3 have it and probably more.

To other races it's just a dance, but, no, not dumbass blacks -- it becomes a big part of their identity.

youtu.be/56ekY2AJoRw?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=26Lpv8kN3KM

Look at this dumbass nigress believing this is normal behaviour
youtube.com/watch?v=unoBT8Te13g

stop this cancer REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RMBb-VvJShY
youtube.com/watch?v=l2XztHkDG4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ree niggers ree

Kys

Stop playing shit games.

because it's hip and cool to be a nigger now. Get with the times, grandpa.

So... What's this from?

You know this shit is bad when people start dabbing and doing cancerous dances in front of you mid conversation

Treyarch and naughty dog pls go

Black people literally look that stupid dancing to us is all.

That whole "white man can't dance" is correct but we never point out that No men can dance and need to fucking stop trying.

>ugh why can't they dance to classic music like us ballet dancers

what

I'm a sentient sack of flesh hurtling helplessly through the universe at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour and I'll dance if I goddamn well please, you fucking fascist.

>pic and first two vids

So basically it's "LOL A WHITE GUY DOING A BLACK THING HAHAHA"

I guess you should be offended.

It's funny watching very white people act "black"/ghetto

>at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour

Relative to what?

I'm as dumbfounded as you are honestly
I can't even tell you what year twerking became a thing coz I don't know

I don't care about the person doing it. It's the IT I have a problem with.

That " it's all white people doing it" didn't even cross my mind

white people are shit senpai

Whatever happened to breakdancing. That shit was at least technically impressive.

Oh it that case I hate it, But I like it when white people are doing it as a "look how stupid this looks"

Don't you know? It's the cool and hip thing to do!
Even Hillary Clinton does it! hahaha

>No men can dance and need to fucking stop trying.
Don't you dare take from MJ his last living legacy.

it only because popular (as in, hit mainstream) when white teens started doing it more and more often. shit like "twerking" and "dab" have been around for a decade+ at this point, and "black twitter"/emoji spam jokes and phrases (the filtered words) have also been a thing for years. but suddenly, white people started doing it more and more unironically and then they became "hits".

still a thing, still hard to do.

Kek

Fascist here, your answer made me chuckle. You have my permission to dance.

wtf i hate blac peaople now

This, breakdancing is rad to this day
youtu.be/RMBb-VvJShY
>tfw hip-hop dancing has been casualized

Its because us whites are trying to trample upon everything the blacks own.

nah its because game companies dont know jack shit about their audiences and do it because its "cool" or "hip" while they ignore anyone who says its not.

I like some of the dances black people do, but most are just fucking retarded.

still better than white people dancing

Most pop culture things are basically "made" by blacks and "popularized" aka distilled by whites. Same thing also applies to gays, actually.

Basket Child 2

Okay we get it, you hate niggers.
Well done.

Why are all of these dances so monkey like?

And why do so many San Fran-based devs enjoy aping these dances?

Because it's what all their wives' children are into

>Why are all of these dances so monkey like?
You've seen Idiocracy, you know where we're headed. Naysayers on suicide watch.

because its "accepting a culture" while also at the same time being told its "cultural appropriation" because they're white.

I'm so fucking glad I left california.

So what good, wholesome, white people dances do you want in your games?

Same reason Uncharted 2 had a "next-gen" filter and Donut Drake as unlockables. You feel offended or something?

What's goin' on, big guy?

Man. The early 2000's were so good.

The Thing

FUK U WHYTE BOI THIS OUR CULTUR

Currently in LA. is there anywhere i can go in the usa that isn't shit? I have no idea.

To further explain my problem with IT, I know that many people will look at it as just a dance.

There are some retarded blacks who believe it is their duty to be hip-hop/rap, and any other stereotypical black thing, centric. That girl in OP couldn't control herself from doing that fucking stupid dance, as if it came naturally, but it is a result of her environment and the things she has chosen to make her identity. I come across many idiots like this regularly. These people are further encouraged by it being in pop culture -- difference is, everyone else can just leave and get on with their lives. To the idiot niggas, this is their life

That's a cool ass video, I used to love watching these.

>cultural appropriation

The first time I heard this and looked it up, I couldn't understand why it was such a problem. I still don't get it.
Same for gentrification, although I haven't done much reading on it, to be fair.

They've become such buzzword that you'd think only blacks were affected by it

See my problem with it above

Its called multiculturalism you fucking kkk grand wizard

Why the fuck would you go to LA if you aren't black or Mexican?

Well maybe if a certainly site that supposedly gets all uppidty when they see memes in a game, stopped memeing like utter fucking retards that they insist they are better than, this wouldn't have happened.

This

As with all counter-culture eventually it becomes mainstream and the cynical counter-culturists form a new counter-culture around the opposite to take the piss out of the ruling class and the media

Next up the cycle will be complete and it'll be cool to be a very smartly dressed white man with Nietzsche moustache and huge cufflinks.

Man I was near there, hear about dana point? Quite nice until fucking everyone came over and the quality of food and services downgraded because they could all live off of the "one time experience".

I'm currently living near seattle, if you want my advice then don't come to washington state, if you think you're intelligent then go to either oklahoma or maine, depending where your politcal views lie.

>I still don't get it.

No one does, it's fucking retarded and will be splorted out of everyones mouth by the time this generation turns 40 which is in around anywhere from 8-22 years, in that aspect we are truly fucked.

As for the dances, yeah I know this even as a white guy, a lot of the black people I encounter when I traveled the east coast do this, although I don't see it too common in mississippi or alabama, but places like detroit where the people vote for one party regardless of how their community is under their rule have these people EVERYWHERE.

Here near seattle it's kinda the same, black community here is filled with very respectable people but also some "niggers" who do it just because they want to. Only time the "niggers" don't do this shit is when they actually have to work, but when they do that they usually start becoming respectable as well.

Behold "black culture".

I've been noticing black behavior spreading everywhere in media & real life in recent years. When I see black people doing it, it's whatever but then you see white people emulating it and it's just embarrassing as fuck. It's like wiggers 2.0 but this time it's considered socially normal. Makes me wish WW3 would start. Going to stop myself here before I trigger a bunch of "GO BACK TO POLE REEEEEEEE" posters.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2XztHkDG4s
it is only white people who likes this shit

It's the weirdest thing too, why would whites want to emulate a race of people that are habitually lazy and commit 90% of violent crime in America

>I've been noticing black behavior spreading everywhere in media & real life in recent years.
It's been there since forever. You're only noticing it nw because it's way more on the nose and obvious.