Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he's pointing out how stupid it is to bring gender politics into games and how it overall just ruins everything

absurdity

there are things way more absurd than mickey mouse and sephiroth fighting today and the only people getting confused by female characters in games is ubisoft

Did sephiroth ever fight against any disney character? I cant recall him ever doing that and even in the KH2 fight Donald and Goofy were absent despite being in the cutscene.

mickey mouse never fought sephiroth.
he's disabled in that fight.

Sephiroth vs Mickey makes more sense than this thing

agreed
Americans are a weird bunch

Realistic graphics and human characters in games were a mistake.

Fuck this post honestly. No one cares who's in a game besides trolls looking for some easy bait

xD GAYMEHN PPL DUNT LYK STRONG GURLS

Autistic furfag spotted, what's your DeviantArt?

What?

The people that live in the country have no real enemy or adversity so they make one up to satisfy their need for conflict.

But what do I know? I'm just an orangutan.

Does Mickey have a little mouse penis or a human penis?

Name three (3) games with more than one female character in a prominent role

Gaming attracted idiots and mouthbreathers.

GTAIV:TBoGT had terrible sales because people thought that the game having gay in the title meant they were being forced to play as a gay character. The gaming community is fucking stupid.

Sephiroth and micky mouse have coherent goals and comprehensible personalities.
Nobody can understand the mind of a woman, not even a woman.

When exactly was there a problem with TWO girl characters exactly? There are so many games with multiple female characters.

Kingdom Hearts is as "second hand embarrassment" inducing as this pic

Sometime after games like COD shifted the market to appeal to dudebros.

persona 2
persona 3
persona 4

That's really interesting man. You got a link to that cause I'd be interested to read about it. Its a shame gamers hated TBoGT cause I thought it was the better dlc

Senran Kagura
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Final Fantasy 7

>two female characters might confuse gamers

i don't know what she is referring to.

i seriously doubt a developer ever said this.

Ballad of Gay Tony was the San Andreas part that IV was missing

That picture is great though.

>Wayne Allwine (voice of Mickey) and Russi Taylor (voice of Minnie) were married
>Allwine died a few years ago
>this means Russi Taylor is the only person alive who knows what Mickey and Minnie sound like having sex

The problem is it's impossible to have 2 believable characters who are female interacting with eachother and not instantly being snippy with eachother, or rude, or catty, or talking behind eachother's back.
How can I get immersed when I'm watching 2 female characters work together?
It's literally less likely than micky mouse and sephiroth fighting.

>The only fun version of GTA IV
>Sold the least because people are afraid they'll catch the gayness

You can't make this shit up

all i see looking up the sales for it was take 2 saying it was because they released it so far after gta 4 had come out they didnt have the launch buzz to push the dlcs

Saints Row 2
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4

It's true though.

Look at Cred Forums and traps. Fucking faggots.

supposedly when it came to that game remember me one of the publishers or something said not to make the character a female because gamers wouldn't like it.

>GTAIV:TBoGT

>that's actually the villian

What did they mean by this?

No, it isn't. It's one of the rival gangs or whatever that will end up teaming up with you to take down the white man.

Yes, the main villain is a white man.

>gamers

unless he post some proof of that, you can though.

>mickey fought sephiroth in kh 1

people could at least do their research first, lazy stupid fucking retard

You really just can't say no, huh? Once they got you in their sights like with Assassins Creed or Battlefield you really can't give them any answer that will satisfy them. It's so weird because you can never tell what game is going to get a pass and what game is going to be scrutinized. It's just weird to see some games fly under the radar and then you see people who are going to talk about a World War 1 game not having women for months...

So you're telling me the Trump parody they created to the game is actually the villain?

No way!

you know, fags used to get banned for leaving their containment boards, since this is a LOLICON website

why did we ever stop banning them?

Yeah, even if you say in their past they became good friends it would still happen. Sad but true.

This is perfect of the mindset of feminists and almost anyone who comes from tumblr, they're most of the time always a spoiled prick trying to get angry at something to confirm their existance to themselves. It's sickening.

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 4

>"We had people tell us, 'You can't make a dude like the player kiss another dude in the game, that's going to feel awkward.'"
>"We had some that said, 'Well, we don't want to publish it because that's not going to succeed. You can't have a female character in games. It has to be a male character, simple as that,'" Morris told The Penny Arcade Report."

the worst is that they're right, gamers are a bunch of dumb fgts

Cred Forums doesn't represent gamers in general, though, not any more at least with how normied it's become. The genetic quality on here is pretty low, lots of weakling sissy boys with no spine (hence the abundance of NEETs) that are bound to be gayboys regardless of what vidya gaems they played.

I'd be ok with it if it weren't for the vape and the stupid shirt.

>gay victim soul
>tragicgay
>Not trying to being gender politics into games.

>i don't understand irony !

I got a hefty ban for reporting a literal faggot thread on Cred Forums

Its actually some guy who is literally named Douche

He did fight.
It's a low chance but if you fuck up Mickey can come in just to save your ass.

>tfw we will never have a FeMC in a Persona game ever again
I want it so badly. Why do they make the male characters so cute if we can't romance them?
I'd even pay for a DLC that let me do that.

Those kinds of people on Twitter are not ironic

I don't know if you realize this but for people on Tumblr and Twitter homosexuality is like this fun, hobby thing. They see gay shipping fanart and fanfiction the way they see kitten and puppy videos.

I remember reading an article about cover art and it mentioned the Bioshock cover. Apparently people had no idea what the game was about, they thought you played as some sort of spooky diver man and that's apparently why every FPS cover is now the same man with gun design. Sure enough Bioshock Infinite was just Booker and a shotgun.

You really can't expect integrity from the guys who are just trying to make the most money out of their product. That's just the way it goes.

What game?

he's wrong though, how is it that a game like tomb raider and mirrors edge can be considered excellent games worth playing and a game like nier is getting hype on Cred Forums despite their femal protagonist if this were the case? if you really think devs are really in tune with what gamers actually want you must be pretty new to this.

Can you please stop this? Liking traps isn't gay, but everything else is.

why did you have to remember me user
i wanna play a qt protag again

I fucking hate this meme
>"What did he mean by this? xdxdd"
>"Explain"

It's a lazy way to start a thread when you have no idea what to type in the text field.

>“We went and did a tour… around to a bunch of, like, frathouses and places like that. People who were gamers. Not people who read IGN. And [we] said, so, have you guys heard of BioShock? Not a single one of them had heard of it.”

>“I looked at the cover art for BioShock 1, which I was heavily involved with and love, I adored. And I tried to step back and say, if I’m just some guy, some frat guy, I love games but don’t pay attention to them… if I saw the cover of that box, what would I think? And I would think, this is a game about a robot and a little girl. That’s what I would think. I was trying to be honest with myself. Trust me, I was heavily involved with the creation of those characters and I love them.”

Well Mickey and Minnie have been together for like 80 years and they dont have children, so I'm gonna guess he has no penis at all.

These people aren't being ironic. Just because you disagree with them doesn't mean that they don't go around exposing dumb opinions in insufferable ways.

better than "now that the dust has settled"

>1993
>go to the local mall video game store
>see pic on the shelf
>"NEAT! finally a game targeted at the banjo aficionado!"
>save for months
>buy the game
>it's all about gay starship shooting other gayer starships

Name three (3) games with female protagonists that can kiss their male love interests.

hard mode : must not be an rpg

good luck user

Mirror's Edge bombed when it came out. You think EA would let a successful franchise go over 5 years without churning out a sequel?

The sequel ended up dropping below half price within a month.

Current tomb raider is popular based off of the name it's predecessors built up. If they released a game like early TR today it would be dead and forgotten fast.

Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9(i think), 10, 11 was nothing but mithras, 12, 13, 14 is nothing but catgirls
Senran Kagura
Etrian Odyssey
Mario kart
Splatoon
some phoenix wright games
Dead or Alive

sales figures aren't the only metric for success when it comes to gamers, like i said the two franchises are pretty acclaimed by actual gamers. and i meant classic TR not the modern one.
so what do you expect me to give you an instance in a first person shooter where a female character would kiss a male one? i don't see why that would be important to a game unless it's an rpg where the story is a big part of the game.

>implying i played that mickey shit game or wanted it
>implying gameplay mechanics "improved" as much as "stories"

you can't clear hard mode huh ?
it's alright user, you can name rpgs if you want now
>relegated to ninja dog mode

> Majin Helga

this trash is gaining more and more traction

how bleak will the future will f@m

As a simfag, Ill say realistic society, IRL shit induced in games to target an audience was, and still is, look at the mass effect general on /vg/

wash dogs, too

The left field meme of the 90's was short lived. "Let's do something lolsorandumb and see if it werks!" and it rarely, if ever did.

what did he mean by this?

Should have said none jap games if you wanted to make that question hard.

not saying there aren't any it's just that Cred Forums is full of autistic weebs who don't really play regular video games

I think i'm a little lost here.

it's not about that, it's about what does being able to kiss a male protagonist have to do with whether a female character or a game is decent or not? if you must have a list then i guess mass effect, dragon age and maybe persona 3( i dont really play rpgs), but like i said i dont see what that has to do with the character or game being decent.

there you go user ! now, see if you can clear hard mode. try again !

I really fucking wish loud and proud faggots would just shut the fuck up. Stop pretending it's hard to be gay in 2016. Stop acting like people treat you like a pariah because you are gay. Stop pretending like you're some completely different creature just because you prefer dicks to vagina. I understand that flamers are a vocal minority, but goddamn I fucking cannot stand them. My best friend is gay, meaning he's a great dude who just happens to prefer men over women. His bf, though, acts like being gay is worse than being a slave and he should be championed just for liking dudes.

>P3P gave us Noncanon-chan
>P4G gave us Marie

Mickey Mouse and Sephiroth never fought in Kingdom Hearts.

>"Someone mentioned offhand that they were gay once and this is how i reacted"

i vape because i used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and my chest felt like it was on fire and i probably will have cancer some day, some people just dont understand what its like to have a rem sleep dream about smoking cigarettes and then wake up wanting a cigarette - this is why i vape now -

>twitter screencaps

range ban OP, thanks

Bayonetta
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X

Is it really a trans or just a hambeast? Because fat women are truly disgusting looking just like that, so this is quite realistic.

if you'll explain what being able to kiss the love interest has to do with making a female character or the game decent.

So you need to like antagonists now?

when did mickey fight sephiroth?

they surely didnt do that in kingdom hearts.

>Americans
take it easy Ahmed

Name three (3) non japanese/weeb games with more than one female character in a prominent role.

Newman?

decently made antagonist can be just as likeable as the protagonist, see vergil.

>Stop pretending it's hard to be gay in 2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting

>stop being such a pussy and take those fucking bullets like a man !

Wasn't that the same time FFX-2 came out, a game with only female protags?

To be fair, if that's the villain, I'm already motivated to kick... uhh... "it's" ass.

Red Alert 3
The Witcher 3
Planescape: Torment

>women are comparable to a cartoon mouse and an effeminate edgelord

This reminds me of some letter some angry subscriber wrote to EGM chastising them for promoting the PS2, saying that all the games on it sucked and they mentioned KH as one of the worst, and how it was just absurd to have "Ursula and Sephiroth fighting side by side."

I'll freely admit KH is retarded but it's amazing how the people who hate it with a seething passion have never actually played it.

>muh orlando
It was tragic. It was also isolated to one incident in one city in one country.

Being gay isn't hard in the 1st world. Get over it.

Well yeah but I don't understand the meme that every antagonist and villain need to be relatable and/or likable. I like antagonists who I hate with every fiber of my being

>Name three (3) games with female protagonists that can kiss their male love interests.
I'm thinking at least one Tomb Raider does this.

Also I remember a popular let's player playing a barbie game that did this also practically every H-game.

and some people got run over by a truck in france, your point? shit happens, doesn't mean it's hard to be gay.

stop pretending like you take any amount of steps outside your home haha

>implying third wave feminism and over-the-top tumblrism isn't an American invention

FFX-2 is generally considered to be a crappy game, though the gameplay mechanics are fun. The story was just really shitty, and that's kind of a big deal in an rpg.

but muslims kill everyone

They weren't
A. Gay
B. Fat

Oh sorry

>implying the attack in Nice was targeted at gay people

>Americans
>right now three of the biggest cuckold countries complaining about racial or sexual discrimination in every single facet of society and culture on Earth are in Europe

Liberal hipsters got a grip on the industry and did what they do best : nothing valuable at all.

Hope you like your AAA games designed by DJ Weakchins and his wife Blarto The Human Planet

>It was also isolated to one incident in one city in one country.
>Anti-gay violence only happened once in the USA
Your lack of perspective is embarrassing. Is this how you debate IRL?

I hope you're being intentionally ironic in that second reply

Same deal with my parents, they both used to go through half a carton a day, and now they haven't touched cigarettes in a good long while because of vapes.

Unfortunately hipsters think it's just some cool fad.

How are Japanese video games not regular video games you dipshit? Do you realize how retarded you sound?

Don't you have niggers to clear out of your favela?

It's just a hambeast.

Also I don't know why Cred Forums thinks hideous women who look like men are a new phenomenon. They're not.

way to figure it out Copernicus. they attack people not just gays.

>this denial

im not