it runs good as fuck now

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474132511315.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474134672514.webm

post your settings then faggot

im using the latet dev build 1.5 or whatever its called

Because Revenge was better

because paradise is better?

Awww shit

Best arcade driving series ever. I can't believe these games are so old now. Will we ever get more?

Underage b& confirmed

You have to be a serious kind of moron to actually believe this

Paradise is a fun game, but it's not a proper burnout game. Just an attempt to jump into the open world racing that was so popular back then until it killed racing games all together.

I don't remember it looking like shit :/

Still favorite racean game though

the webms are bad quality

The hell? this emulated or what?

Open world racing games are trash. Well-designed tracks are always better unless you're a superficial motherfucker.

With that said, Paradise wasn't a bad game. But it's nowhere near the rest of the series

yes

whatever you old fags. you should stop playing games in your 30's anyways

I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHAN

Says the 40 year old. You're welcome to stay for as long as you want. It's not like you'll ever leave anyway.

>still black sky

That is fixable IIRC but creates awful looking lights in the sky that is far too bright.

Having shit taste is worse than being old

Congratulations in advance on your balls dropping

Am I the only one still playing it on Xbox 360? It's got anti-aliasing and locked at 60 fps, didn't need to wait a decade for PCSX2 to get its shit together and you still have a black sky.

>switch to software rendering
>load into the first track
>switch back to hardware
black sky bug fixed

Yes actually, sort of. The original criterion deva left and formed their own studio and are working on a driving game as we speak

>new texture bugs are created
>flickering everywhere

i'd rather just have the black/white sky

I want to play BO3 online
Is there even a server?

>new texture bugs are created
>flickering everywhere
I have a gtx 750 ti and I don't have these issues.

Totally forgot about that. They even released a game already which is basically Crash mode from Burnout called Dangerous Golf. Haven't had a chance to try it yet, looks a bit overpriced.

NO MORE STANDIN OUT IN LINE

THIS FIRES OUTA CONTROL

>Crash mode

>when the *DING* gets louder and louder

What is it? PS2 emulation?

I got paradise because I liked burnout, but it turned out to be less of a destruction derby racing game and more like a pure racing game

it also didn't have that sweet game mode where you try to do as much damage as possible

They are still called Criterion and they are still making racing games

google Beyond Cars, their new project. Sadly it's been two years since we last saw it, probably delayed because EA wants everyone to work on Star Wars shooters

>stretched ratio
>runs good as fuck
OUT!

NEVER LOOK AT JUST TONIGHT

>it also didn't have that sweet game mode where you try to do as much damage as possible
It does.
You need to press both shoulder buttons or something to go into Showtime (crash) mode.

Yes

I've been replaying Paradise and thought I was crazy because I couldn't remember how to access that game mode.

Sweet thanks.