Can we talk about how Anahita is the best girl in the entire game, even surpassing Skelly?

Can we talk about how Anahita is the best girl in the entire game, even surpassing Skelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jc0bT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never get over how the protag looks

you SUCK IT

why not?
do you not like pompadours?

You misunderstand me.
I think it's arguably the best protag design of our time. I can't get over how great it is, I lost my fucking shit when I first saw it during the fist bump.

>girl

yes, girl

Remember, you can get >her to move her tit mass to >her hips and thighs

>surpassing Skelly

Objection your honor, Skelly has too much power to be surpassed.

>girl
FUCKING TRAPFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REE REE BOOK GHOST BEST GIRL FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

Is there a new demo or something? Last one I played ended after you talk to him. I liked the other girls except the bitch princess but this guy got me rock hard and I'm not even into that gay shit usually

at least trapfags aren't incestfags, jesus christ how disgusting

what game?

Nah, it still ends there, I just played it earlier today and thought it was the bees' knees

She's Butch's like great great aunt, it's fine.

October. There will be sex with all of them
Get hype

He's a dude, dude. He even says as much.
Would still fug, though.

Ghosts don't have genes. And I fucking love reading. Set the district record for Acellerated Reader when I was a kid.

imgur.com/a/jc0bT

nigga it's still incest
reverse image search some of the images in the thread

gosh i love pranks

What's with the weird girl from the TV show? I felt like the whole thing was just a reference I didn't understand

her show is a reference to the magical girl anime genre
her name is a reference to pic related

GHOSTS DONT HAVE GENES

GHOSTS DON'T HAVE VAGINAS EITHER
EVEN IF THEY DID HOW DO YOU EVEN FUCK IT

Just let your dick phase halfway through them. You can fuck any part of their body.

You probably wouldn't even feel anything though, and neither would she. What's the point?
WOO WOO

>spoiler
Stop that. She HATES that.

You could feel it. She'd just go solid around it. She could too, but it might not be erogenous.

Also, she has an ass.