Gravity Rush 2

who /preorder/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRb4PgT31xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8Wkpruip0
youtu.be/Ki46xPJjZy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really preorder but i know for certain that i will be getting this game 100%.

the first one was shit, so i won't bother

Preordering is bullshit. But i'm very interested in this game as the first one was mechanically very interesting, and I hope the sequel has expanded upon that.

>2016
>pre-ordering games
Were you're parents related? Like, before they were married?

December needs to hurry up

where's the harm in preordering?

Trying to dump the kat pics on my phone

Pre-ordering is good if the item in question is in limited quantities. This is usually never the case with modern video games, especially when they're available as downloads. You're paying more for something that will be significantly cheaper in only a year or so and will likely have extra content released later. It's more practical to wait so you don't have to pay $80+ for something that'll be half that amount in a year with all the extra content bundled with it.
And even if price isn't an issue, we live in a day and age where games are being released with countless bugs and glitches that often need to be patched as early as day one, so you're paying full price for something that's not in any way guaranteed to even work properly and might just be completely terrible. So, it's better to just wait for reviews, patches, and extra content before wasting money on something you have no idea will be even playable, even if it's from a company you trust.

>where's the harm in preordering?

Why doesn't this game come with a nice statue like Nier? Kat is just fucking neat.

Waiting on a possible Collector's Edition before I preorder anything.

I hope we get a steelbook and an art book with over 100 pages instead.

Figures are nice but you're better off buying them separately from the main game because you'll get better quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRb4PgT31xw

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8Wkpruip0

Here's more footage

Kat still has her sewer pipe home and can costumize it.

Also, movie star mission.

>That feel when you had a dream where you were hanging off a poll or some metal piece thing while pushing a sideways Kat's head down on your dick

Yea I saw the figure that already exists. I can buy a whole new fucking console for that. It is definitely not worth it. I mean, I respect the craftsmanship, but god damn it. It's ridiculous, you'd have to be really into that kind of stuff to spend that kind of money on it. Which I'm not. And I'm not sure about the art book. I mean you can pretty much get most of that stuff on Google. Maybe a nice poster would be better.

Preordered a while ago. Doesn't seem like we're getting the LE, but I'd change my order to it if we are.

Not a huge loss if we don't since while I'd love to own the OST and the anime, it's not like they'll be hard to get online anyway.

>Home customization actually in
Fucking awesome, this is one of those silly side things I was hoping to see but assumed wouldn't happen.

This game is pressing literally every single button I want it to press, god damn.

>that ponytailed maid Raven
Holy hell.

Is that look ever shown officially or is it something the artist just came up with?

No LE I don't think, but we're getting new figmas

>Nioh delayed
>Persona 5 technically delayed
>Nier: Automata delayed
>But gravity rush 2 is looking better than ever

This game is my last hope for the coming winter

By "we" I meant the west. Japans getting an LE that includes the OVA and the OST, but that doesn't seem to be coming out here.

The Kat figma I'm definitely importing.

The game better come out

I don't even particularly like GR, but I'll get it to support the old Team Silent guys.

Japan Studio have some real fucking talent there, it's a shame most of the time now they're assigned to support on garbage like Tomorrow Children.

I also heard that the director for this game worked on Silent Hill and Siren.

It saddens me that they took a cool concept like TTC and ruined it with a lack of anti-griefing measures, resource grinding, and microtransactions.

Building and defending soviet-style towns with a woodcarved aesthetic from giant kaiju is a fucking great concept for a bidget title.

There isn't really any if you properly research the game.
Just people who see one trailer or advert then preorder and complain like to call it a bad thing.

Yep, the same guy! If you have ten minutes to spare, give this a watch. He comes across as an interesting guy.

youtu.be/Ki46xPJjZy8

Yep, it's the epitome of wasted potential.

I wanna fuck that hobo.

If Kat gets that costume, lord help me

Look at what i found in the Drawthread booru

Why is Kat such a qt?

Because she was made in japan

I love Japan, period!

Tan, blonde, red eyes, cute name, likes helping people and likes cute uniforms.

What more do you want?