Resident Weasel thread

Resident Weasel thread

Just picked this up on PC the other day, haven't played it since the gamecube release came out.

Fuck I love this game.

bump

Its shinji makamis last game for the series. You should try the Evil withen.

I bought it but I haven't played much aside from like the first 10-15 minutes last year.

Does it play well with mouse?

Aiming is definitely easier but I use an xbone controller because I grew up with controllers so its a little more comfty for me.

Just finished the PS4 version moments ago.

The most replayable game I've ever played.

I played controllers first and I still fell in love with the wii version

Massive fucking tits.

did you aim with the wii mote or something

Ah.

Clock tower 3 and haunting ground are good choices too.

The only game worse in the series than this one is 6 tho

In which order should I play them? Want to play all three and never palyed any.
>Re4
>ReMake
>Siren (ps2)

ReMake
RE4
Siren

Nigga it's the middle ground between controller and proper mouse/keyboard optimization

I'd say play through till the nd of chapter 3 to get a feel on whether you like it.

Chapter 1 is bad and doesn't represent the game at all, don't judge it from that.
Chapter 2 is alright, though just teaching you a few things.
Chapter 3 is one of the best chapters in the game.

I'd say so. Leon's arms still shake, it's still a bit tricky to acquire targets at range with the laser, and there are enough enemies to go around.

Maybe look up a guide for rebinding the QTE keys though. I changed Z+X to A+D since it's easier to mash and in line with RE5's Normal mode keybinds.

It is a good game just not a good Resident evil game.

If you want something like RE4 then try this

Is there anyway to get this shit to work on PC with a controller, properly? The controls are fucked up by default, triangle is attack for instance, and you can't rebind the controls in the menu to be like what they were in the console versions. It won't let you bind the same button to attack and interact, like how it is for consoles. If I use something like input mapper, the controls are sensible, but then the diagonals are all fucked up, so moving and turning is this weird stuttering jittery mess.

How's gamepad compatability?

Are you sure you're using the 2014 version and not the Ubisoft port?

It's the ultimate HD edition, right? The one that came out recently. That's what I had.