Your abortion.

Terrible bait, OP.

it was only released on a platform that can't even run it at a stable 30 fps

I blame Laurence.

No shield.

>What went so horribly, horribly wrong

The rally system tbqhf.

Nothing.

Dumbass had to go and use old blood for EVERYTHING. now the whole place is crawling with spoopy beasts and Ayy Lmaos

The only issue is the platform and it being exclusive. It's a masterpiece.

Well it is supposed to be horror.

The frame rate

BB = kino
DS1 = film
DS2 = movie
DS3 = flick
DeS = joint

Would you like some ketchup with your mustard?

It's too hard

Chromatic aberration and fps, being on the ps4, a console without online.

Switch 2 and 3

>Easy as piss
>No build variety
>Shitty framerate
Forgettable characters (really, I only remember Doll and that's it, well, last time I played it was 10 months ago so that's it I guess)
>No replay value
>Chalice Dungeons
>Shitty PVP
>Grinding for Vials

Maria is cute and the OST is decent tho

You bought a PC

played it for a few hours and dropped it when i realized blood vials dont restock at checkpoints

what the fuck could they possibly have been thinking

I don't know? Was it the hunt, the blood, or the terrible dream? Oh, it doesn't matter.

>easy as piss
Let me tell you, I've died quite a few times in bloodborne, and I'm pissing right now, and have yet to die.

can someone make a fromsoft fan version of this

also the sonygger

try grinding and over-leveling bubba

Weapon variety is shit for some builds early on. Bloodtinge and Arcane are way less viable than plain ol' Strength and Dex for most of the game, plus a lot of Bloodtinge and Arcane stuff eat up resources.
Speaking of which, resource management is pretty shit. If you end up running low or running out of Blood Vials or Bullets, time to run through central Yharnam a few times to get your stock back up. It's really something that didn't need to be in the game. It feels like a shitty inbetween of Grass from DeS and Estus from every other Souls game, which would have been more okay 3 games ago than it is now.
Also Chalice Dungeons are shit and things being locked in Chalice Dungeons is also shit. You need to go through multiple dungeons just to get the beast claws, and it's barely worth it by the time the game expects you to get it.
Insight barely does anything at all, and most of the stuff it does change is focused around one area or related to the beasthood and frenzy meters. Insight just reeks of wasted potential.
Also a lot of the NPCs do nothing, and the few that have questlines aren't that long or interesting.
Armor variety also isn't that great.

Other than that, game's pretty fun.

>Order

Oh come on, even sonyggers wouldnt defend this heap of shit

>Deep Down

>somebody actually spent the time to make this bait picture

Autism

limited blood vials, meaning if you run out you have to farm for more
not as much build variety as DaS
no pc version
desu DaS1>3>BB>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DeS

Nothing went wrong babe.

Except chalice dungeons. Literally the one bad thing in the game.

Here's a better image

>trying this hard to hurt some feelings over the internet

loving every laugh

>PCucks still shitposting hard the they'll NEVER EVER get to play Bloodborne, the objectively best From Software game that's now even better with HDR 4K 60FPS
How fucking old are you faggots? Jesus cut the platform wars shit, fucking pathetic go play your MOBAs and Overwatch.

absolute taste right here.

Just got done playing through it, and it was okay. Chalice dungeons fucking sucked and I gave up on the platinum. Three endings and having to go chalice dungeons to get to that boss, fuck no. The DLC was probably the best of the game though.

>Jesus cut the platform wars shit
>as he contributes to it in the very same post

tfw playing bloodborne and your name is Laurence

Depends. You can blame Willem for allowing the Fishing Hamlet massacre. You can blame Laurence for spreading the Old Blood. Or you could blame Micolash for calling down ayys.

It was too hard

it's not on pc. From betrayed us.

It was too easy

> That awkward moment when you accidentally name your character Gehrman the First Hunter.

Feels bad man.

It wasn't hard or easy enough.

Will PCucks EVER recover?

What's this grinding for vials meme?

The game is too easy to be running out.

You can't betray what you were never loyal to in the first place.

Nothing, it's great!

no PC or wii u release.. i borrowed my friend's ps4 just for this game for a month. i'll be getting a pro for XV pretty soon so i'll be good

The setting desu.

You fucked up, Laurence

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

>Wii U release
That'd be fucking hilarious

It's pretty much a masterpiece aside from the performance and chalice dungeons lacking depth

Its fanbase is comprised mostly of children

>Make PVP almost nonexistent
>Then make it so that if you do want to PVP you need to grind for gems in shitty chalice dungeons

Here's a protip, friendo. Don't EVER associate a fanbase with a game you may like. it only sours the whole thing.

chalice dungeons and pvp

the fast-paced pve aspect, the lore, atmosphere, and especially the soundtrack still make this one of the best games i've ever played

Name 1 good fanbase.

It's the only game on PS4 so the standards for it are kind of high.

Almost nothing. The game is god tier and one of the best ever made. Here are the flaws though:
>No cross-character stash.
>Gems are too generic, massive missed opportunity.
>Too many requisite chalice dungeons.
>Some bosses fall flat.
>Weapon availability is a little skewed.
>No proper combo system.

>uncharted 4
>bloodborne
>ratchet & clank
>the last guardian
>god of war 4
>until dawn
>horizon zero dawn
>spider man
>crash bandicoot remaster
>days gone
>death stranding
>final fantasy xv
>final fantasy VII remake
>gravity rush 2
>persona 5
>ace combat 7
>detroit: become human
>gran turismo sport
>kof XIV
>drawn to death
>rime
>deep down
>driveclub
>ni-oh
>tearaway unfolded
>injustice 2
>infamous second son
>shenmue III
>yakuza 6
>wild

>PS4 HAS NO GAEMS LOLOLOLOL

This pic allways trick me whit the pistol position

>most of them unreleased

Not much
The forbidden woods section I guess?

nothing, it was fantastic

two things imo, and #2 makes #1 look insignificant.

1. dodge mechanic of this game impacted ds3 too much.
2. Not available on PC.

The one souls game I'll never play, and I heard it was one of the greatest.

Why aren't people posting hunters?

This is correct for all games except civ 5. Kids and cod nerds don't have the patience for that.

Yarhargul was alot worse and middle boss like rom reborn shadows were very mediocre compared to the earliest bosses

>he didn't back up his save to get all the endings on one character
Not our fault you're retarded.

>Those out of control hairy arms

I see through your lies, you vile beast. Soon the hunter becomes the hunted.

What's your favorite part of Ni-Oh, Yakusa 6, Shenmue 3, or FF15 considering they're out and you've played them.

My favorite part of Persona 5 is the fact that it's out and I can play it.

>Detroit
Ps4 still has no games, sonypony

Almost nothing, pretty much a perfect video game.

had to stop playing this after the first boss

the screen tearing is a fucking joke

Rom was probably one of my favorite bosses in the game, honestly.

When will Cred Forums stop harking the meme that you never need to farm for blood vials in Bloodborne?

Nearly everyone I know who has played the game has needed to stop and farm blood vials/echoes after they died to some boss the 4th or 5th time or was stuck in the Forbidden Forest. Or is everyone on Cred Forums a skilled first-time expert in BB and beat all the bosses on the first try?

gay niggers from outer space

because the people who say that you never need to farm for blood vials are people who are on their 10th playthrough and don't remember their first one

>Easy as piss
>Grinding for vials
Choose one.

I don't know bro, I honestly had to grind vials once in Central Yharnam and that was it. Otherwise I would level up/spend blood and dump the extra blood into vials. I also cooped a fair bit so I had blood to spare.

But yeah I don't understand how you would need to stop and grind specifically for blood unless you're just garbage.

>No build variety
>Easier than the souls games
>Chalice dungeons
>Horrible Framerate
>PvP
>Awooo man
>No good NPC's
>Loading screens
>Overrated souls shit
Overall a 7.9/10

>unless you're just garbage

If you're never dying to any boss or mobs and never needed to farm vials or echoes, you're the exception, not the majority. All it takes is a run where you're dying occasionally and then a difficult boss that gives you a handful of deaths, and then you're below 20.

By your words, anyone who died to Nameless King more than 5 times is garbage at DS3

Bloodborne is pretty overrated desu

>uncharted 4
interactive indiana jones flick
>bloodborne
one game
>ratchet & clank
not only a rehash, but also a movie tie-in
>the last guardian
delays out the ass
>god of war 4
a series that was already filled to the brim with QTEs managed to go even deeper, now Dad of War removed the mashing and it has become fully cinematic. good job
>until dawn
literally a cutscene-prompts-make-the-story-play-differently horror film.
>horizon zero dawn
potentially game #2
>spider man
licensed trash. I bet you also loved Amazing Spider Man
>crash bandicoot remaster
ayy looking forward to remasters
>days gone
le open world survival zombie game #168475648
>death stranding
literal Peter Molyneux-tier "experimental interactive experience"
>final fantasy xv
potential game #3, though it seems like PS4 owners will get shafted since Pro version looks way better
>final fantasy VII remake
it will disappoint nostalgiafags regardless of how well it performs, in the end it will probably be remembered as a playable Advent Children and overpriced due to each "episode" being too short.
>gravity rush 2
too niche
>Persona 5
it won't survive the anti-NTR backlash
>ace combat 7
after AH, nothing can be taken for granted
>detroit: become human
newest David Cage interactive film
>gran turismo sport
PSVR's Wii Sports
>kof XIV
visuals screwed it up
>drawn to death
online dead in a few weeks
>rime
Ico ripoff, this time without the girl
>deep down
what was that again?
>driveclub
GT wannabe, ship has sailed, studio closed
>ni-oh
game #4
>tearaway unfolded
cutesy indie platformer your wife's son will finish in an afternoon
>injustice 2
PC
>infamous second son
a platformer with pretty grafix. lacks in everything else.
>shenmue 3
believe in Yu-nafune, don't worry about all the gorillion goals left underfunded, the game will still be a complete experience, I'm sure it will, trust me
>yakuza 6
game #5
>wild
newest ubisoft open world shit that promises it will be different this time

Don't put words in my mouth. You could store up to 99 vials even before the game was patched. I have no idea how you could burn through so many vials just by having "a handful of deaths" unless you're chugging 20 vials per death, and again, that was before the game was patched to have 600 vials in storage.

Why did BB become so overrated after DS3 came out?

I played and beat it at launch and thought it was bretty gud. Going back and playing it yesterday and getting to Rom, the flaws are glaring. Damage sponge bosses and enemies, needing to farm vials, extremely limited combat that is essentially the inspiration for the R1-fest in DS3. It's an 8/10, but definitely not the masterpiece that Cred Forums thinks it is.

>extremely limited combat
Its the best combat in the Souls series. Trick weapons were a joy to use.

>he doesn't combo wombo

I'm all for supporting the ps4 has no games meme and I agree with most of those points but
>too niche
And
>the visuals ruined (a fighting game)
Are not good arguments

>Awooo man
>Bad

One of the best games from this gen, keep crying PC cuck.

if you think people will just overlook KoF XIV's visuals you're delusional, the series was notorious for its spritework and Maximum Impact never got as big as the mainline games.
>too nicke is not a good argument
who knows Gravity Rush? it was a Vita system seller which got popular due to the extra functionality on Vita during the console's release. take that whole context away and you're left with an average platformer among many others available on PSN nowadays.

This is the perfect reaction image.

>PS4 is 3 years old
>Sonyggers have ONE good game

Is it the worst console of all time?

How do you do fellow good hunter

post hoonters and webms

Does the Xbone have one good game?

Scalebound

Ps4>Wii U>Xbone

God BB coop is just fun as fuck. People hating on the chalice dungeons don't know what they're missing.

Forza

>Willem
>Laurence
Funhaus did Yarnham

I'd be more inclined to do Chalice dungeons if they were actually good, but they're not, and co-op only makes it somewhat tolerable instead of downright awful

Ahh, Sony, or some say soniggers...
Do you see our shitposts?
No, we shall not abandon the game.
No one else can play it! No one can stop us now!

But they are fun, sorry.

t. someone who has cleared the chalice dungeons on 8 of her 10 characters

-

>But they are fun, sorry.
Maybe if you enjoy boring, shallow, poorly designed, repetitive, constantly-reused-asset dungeons with mostly shitty bosses in them, but people who actually like well designed levels think they're garbage, because Chalice Dungeons are absolute Garbage

They're enjoyable. I don't see how the chalice dungeons play any different from rest of BB. They're a nest source for echoes, weapons and gems. Also to note that the chalice dungeons has a bunch of the most challenging bosses.

Holy false-flag

Didn't even read the thread, saw this post while scrolling through Cred Forums, just dropped by to say you've got autism.

Why PC maggots still mad over this greatness?

Seems like you have no better exclusives so you keep crying over Bloodborne.

Because all of the BB fanboys have conveniently forgot about their game's downfalls in order to praise it as a flawless masterpiece that's GOTY, etc.

PvP, chalice dungeons, farming, and personally not having as many weapons as I'd have liked but the weapon complaint is mitigated by the pretty good variety in weapon moveset. Also not enough magic shit desu.

As someone without a ps4 who is pretty asspained about exclusives I can honestly say no one gives a shit about uncharted 4 you dumb shitposter. Why don't you replace it with something actually good like nier 2 or the last gaurdian or fucking nioh for fucks sake you stupid fuck.

>discuss in a discussion board
>WHOA wait a minute there chap, you're using too many words!

Laurence didn't fear the old blood.

It costs several hundred dollars to play it, and it's on a system that's not powerful enough to run it in the first place.

It was Byrgenworth. They never should have explored the Pthumerian labyrinth. If they hadn't found the old blood then Yharnam would still be a happy, bustling city, the world would be fine, the dark truth would be buried forever.
But they just had to use the blood.

This isn't flawless but is certainly better than most of the 2015 shit for sure, the only game that competes with BB is TW3

>games downfalls
Our last AAA exclusive was released some time ago and it was over 90+. Not sure what downfall are you talking about, no to mention the shitton of multiplat games we are getting now.

Who cares if that city was twisted into what it is now? You get to be a Squid!

Correction
Nobody HERE cares about Uncharted 4
Everybody else does

I own every sony console and I've never played uncharted or tlou. I don't really see the appeal. Story driven shooters have never been my thing, I think half life and bioshock are crap as well.

But yarn um was made hole by the old blood

>Forgettable characters (really, I only remember Doll and that's it, well, last time I played it was 10 months ago so that's it I guess)
>Maria is cute and the OST is decent tho

3/10 this triggered me

Well he's not wrong about the OST and Maria.

Honest question, why do people cite build variety as a critique like the other games were paragons of rpg variety.

The rpg elements in the series are shallow as fuck and every build is just picking a few stats and hitting the soft cap. It's not like a traditional rpg where people are doing clever builds with interesting synergies or something.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone but a first time Souls virgin could run out of blood vials.
They're so fucking cheap, you could buy 100 of them for the price of a couple of mid-game levels.

>Cred Forums is one person
I'm as normie as it goes, my interest on Uncharted came from all the hype, got all of them to see what all the fuss was about, even Golden Abyss.
Seriously, it really feels like this was simply a massive advertisement effort. The Hollywood Effect, basically: promote the AAA cinematic experience to be the REALLY exciting shit you MUST see this summer, then people go there due to all the hype and it really feels amazing because no one wants to feel disappointed and go against the grain, also there's the mentality that it doesn't "deserve" being dissed since it delivers that "looks like a PS4 game" feeling.

Xbox when

Because they eat up 30 reskins of the same weapon class over 1 with more moveset than that entire class combined

True. I'm just commenting on
>only remember one character
but names two

Chalice dungeons are horrible horrible dogshit and if all the work that went into them went into just one more decently-sized main game area it would have easily been worth the trade

Blood gems were a bad idea

Carryl runes were a little too weak, they barely make a difference

Other than that it's still the best souls game.

>don't really see any copypasta defending/in favor of PS4
good stuff mang

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. It's promoted with a huge fuss around it being a HUGE AAA successful series, people get hyped to see it due to all the noise, it's not 11/10 good but it sold a lot due to the hype, so it ends up being hugely successful.

I really like Chalices as a concept and I wish they were improved as a concept in DS3.

Your first playthrough of a souls game is tense and you take your time. The second is less so and by the third you can sprint through murderfucking everything. All tension is gone.

The chalice dungeons were implemented fairly poorly but they're a way to reclaim that first run tension. The option to take your character into a randomly generated dungeon is something I think the souls series could benefit from.

I will never understand "no weapon variety and shit pvp meme". It's like those people invade 3-4 times, suck cocks from 27% gems and ragequit.
>all weapons viable, more or less
>all weapons except disco dildo and boomhammer have more movesets than any DS weapons
I so disappointed in DS3 weapons and WA trash

Nope. You forgot about Kos corpse.

>Your first playthrough of a souls game is tense and you take your time. The second is less so and by the third you can sprint through murderfucking everything. All tension is gone.
the sense of discovery is the main gimmick of the series, including BB. every hole you accidentally fall, every enemy that surprises you from behind the wall, every bullshit attack the boss uses that you weren't expecting to be in his movelist.
once you know everything, you don't fear anything anymore unless you start doing low level runs, unarmed runs, whatever handicap you choose.
>
The chalice dungeons were implemented fairly poorly but they're a way to reclaim that first run tension.
however, it's a poor substitute since it has nothing new besides a few bosses. all randomized rooms and enemies just feel more of the same, scattered in different locations.
procedurally generated content loses its charm pretty fast, so they have to use a pretty valuable bait you will definitely want to use it OUTSIDE the chalices, which are the overpowered blood gems. no one enjoys dying to defiled amy / hotdog / darkbeast over and over again, they enjoy finally acquiring that elusive gem so they can scram outta there ASAP and enjoy being overpowered or pwning noobs

Byrgenworth didn't discover Kos until long after the Old Blood was found.

There are a bunch of chalice only enemies, traps etc. Like I said I would have liked it if they had refined it for DS3 or even improved it in TOH. I can get a bit of the tension back playing through an area where I don't know where everything else. It's not quite first run tension but it's better than nothing.

And Persona 5

Why would I care about it being exclusive if none of the games are on PC, and I know nothing about the series because they aren't on PC?

Because they're easily emulatable? 2/3rds of every game I play on my pc is emulating old greats.

>you will never explore other levels of nightmares
>you will never find who killed Kos
>you will never cooperate with Good Hunter Squid to protect earth from Great Ones
>you will never learn why Moon Presence is Oedon's friend
>you will never stop apocalypse

>look up game earlier this week
>never played it
>see there is character customization, including gender
>think "oh, i'll be able to create a qt waifu"
>buy game
>start making character
>ends up looking manly no matter what
>no sexy armor or clothing

I'm going back to Xenoblade Chronicles X!

Nothing against emulation, I'm definitely not dismissing it. But you're still going out of your way to make it playable on PC, when I don't know if the game warrants such.

Persona doesn't even register to me.

I really liked the Nightmare Dimension of Bloodborne and how all of the Nightmare areas were connected, I just wish there was more of it.

First off, you're the worst type of person.

Secondly, I've seen plenty of people make cute characters so I guess you just suck.

The fishing village killed Kos

Fair enough, when a game gets that much acclaim it's frequently worth giving a shot, especially when emulation is free and easy. To each their own though.

I'm not claiming persona is GOAT or anything by the way. Just saying if you play primarily on pc you have no excuse to not play all the best console games from 6th gen and back.

Also I was responding to a sonygger bait image.

Is there a cheese way to deal with the three hunters at the Unseen Village? They're impossible to deal with, it's driving me nuts.

They aren't even that hard, try fighting them on the stairs and retreating until you are facing one at a time.
You can also sneak up on one of them and backstab him with a charge attack->visceral when you approach from behind.

right out of the lamp, you see that place with a waist high fence with a cthulhu hanging above
you can bait them and hide behind it, then R2 the fuck out of them through the wall

>wish there was more of it
I read that there were supposed to be two expansions for Bloodborne, but ended up just merging the two. Would've liked to have seen two full expansions

>shows more hunters
>Irreverent Izzy
>origins of Darkbeast Paarl
>maybe a Nightmare version of Cainhurst, where you can see the massacre being performed

>have a boss fight with the Vileblood queen
>she uses blood-based attacks, and it gets stronger the higher your bloodtinge level is
>the statues form mazes, shield Annaliese, or attack on her behalf
>her boss theme is based on the piano in the room, and there'll be a ghostly vampire butler playing it, and if you kill him the theme changes too

that place on the right, near the tree
they will hopelessly try to attack you over and over, sometimes backing away and running around, but they will never go up there unless you stay at the stairs and bait them inside the area
you can kill all 3 safely this way

>ps4 pro gamers will enjoy unique and amazing experiences you won't see anywhere else
>numale of war
no thanks

i dont like bloodborne >:(

No PC release.

Bloodborne was a masterpiece, and it is a crime that they limited the audience. If it would have had a normal release, then maybe it would have gotten the praise and recognition it deserved.

being better than DS2 doesn't make it a masterpiece, it's a pretty low bar

Played and it is great. A lot of its shortcomings are exaggerated.

It is not nearly the GOAT game people on here claim either. It doesn't have much replayability. I went in thinking I would get a 10/10 game but got a 8.5/10 game.

>You need to go through multiple dungeons just to get the beast claws
>Kill Amygdala for Loran Chalice
>Get to second floor treasure room.
This can be done as soon as the game hits the second phase. How is this tedious? You don't even have to fight any of the challenging bosses there yet.

In my three playthroughs I have never noticed this treasure before. Any idea how to reach it? (old Yharnam).

You need ritual blood to get into the chalice, though, and you can only get Ritual Blood for depth 4 chalice dungeons in depth 3 chalice dungeons, and to get ritual blood for depth 3 chalice dungeons, you need to go through depth 2 dungeons, and to get blood for depth 2 dungeons, you need to go through depth 1 dungeons

You know you wont have the materials for the loran ritual without doing other chalice garbage right?

you know where you fight the hunter in old yharnam near where djura is perched? if you go that way you can jump down a few levels and there's a house with beast patients and other beasts that has the charred hunter set and some other items in it, pretty sure you're seeing the exit of that.

Oh sorry I forgot about that.

But I like chalice dungeons so I don't really care.

Thank you! Took me too long to finf it on my own.

np, it's very easy to miss because you're trying to avoid being shot

Nothing. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Plip, plop, plip, plop.

Give me a name for my black haired invasion bitch with a resting bitch face.

FrauleinFrida

I like Fräulein, dude. Not too much of a fan of Frida.

Kos wasn't murdered. She died in childbirth.
Great Ones can't give birth to their own children, the effort killed her.

Fraulein Yuria or Suzanna

Christina Weston Chandler.

Fraulein Suzanna sounds pretty "teleports behind you", would match with Lady Maria's set

The entire Bloodborne combat system is "teleports behind you."

I love it.

well, it's only natural that it would evolve from circlestrafing like that

Most over hyped game of the century.

That's not Nu Male's Sky though

Only 5 weapons

what kind of fucked up math are you doing?
there are over 10 weapons just in the expansion

not being able to keep a stable frame rate is my main complaint with this

The frame rate. That's pretty much it. It's fucking terrible and it's the only reason why I'll ever turn the game off.

living under a rock? U4 is fucking huge.

Pkukc buttbleed blood is the most potent for blood vials

The game is literally flawless btw

Are you saying you've got a PC copy of it, user?

He forgot to carry the 2

>Love the game despite the flaws and get a Platinum (Fuck Chalice Dungeons)
>Thought the DLC was actually kind of shit and the spinwheel makes the main game a joke
>Put it down and pick up the Nioh alpha and beta months later
>Nioh scratches my Souls itch in all the ways 3 and BB never could
>End up playing BB again
>It feels like I'm playing in slow motion

no