Xenoverse 2

Who else /closedbeta/ here? What race ya picking for your first play through? Who else is GOING EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlmrLF0too0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there isn't much to talk about now
most stuff has either been debunked or confirmed
all thats left is the CaC shit

WHAT BETA!? HOW DO I GET IT!?

i hope yajirobe and future mai gets to be playable in future trunks dlc, would be fun

I just want my fucking tails god damn it DIMPS. IT ISN'T THAT HARD, MODDERS FUXKING DID IT THEY EVEN MADE SSJ4 AND SPIKEY HAIR MISS WHY CAN'T YOU YOU BASTARDS

wait... her hair IS spiking up in this webm? I thought it was confirmed not to do that!? :O

If you preordered the digital PS4 version, on Oct 8- 10 you get in the closed beta. There will be an open beta as well on 12- 14 I think

Super Saiyan 3 changes your hair, Super Saiyan doesn't

what support will agame like this get for a ps pro?

Nah mate, that's SSJ3. SSJ1 and 2 still don't fucking spike up FOR WHATEVER REASON GOD DAMN IT

there are 2 betas
one for digital ps4 preorders and the other one is a open one also for ps4
the closed will be on 8-10th october and the open one will be on 14-16th october

Is it just a bad angle or is SS3 not giving her Raddiz hair?

FUCK fine then thats awesome!

thats not the same hair as teh one from the first trailer which was much more like gokus ss3

so.. al custom hair cuts get a different look at ss3?

its clearly a spiked up version of a bowl cut if you look. a lot like cell saga future trunks

they didn't worked on that for some reason
if enough people complain once they make the feeback platform maybe you get your spiky hair and tails

no just ssj3 goku hair for all hair styles

but it clearly isnt in that webm

>Waiting desperately for new trailer / information
>Watch stream

Wow, literally fucking NOTHING except now we know for sure saiyan hair doesn't spike. .

Nah, mate it is just normal SSJ3 hair. Just look up xenoverse 2 transformations trailer. The gif is just bad

Well there's code in place for it changing your hair for SS3, so it SHOULDN'T be that hard to mod that in for the other two forms. The big issue is finding models for spikey hair that make sense for whatever style you get

There's likely a different look for male/female SS3 hairs, but that's it.

Not that it matters, SS3 is literally that.

yes it is
the webm just cuts off after she transforms

I'm still Fucking confused on why they didn't fix this shit. I was sure enough people complained about it. Hopefully maybe we get some kind of update in the future, but for now I'm pissed. Why could ultimate tenkaichi and the Korean MOM get it right, but these chucklefucks still haven't done it

That's nothing new. People modded in spiked hair for XV1.

females get to keep their eyebrows

>No Blanka eyebrows

wat?

I don't understand why Saiyans don't get tails.

Holy shit there isn't even an excuse. It's not a lot of work. Fuck you dimps.

How fucking difficult is it to make a SSJ version for each hairstyle? Wtf you'd think it'd be fun designing that shit.

Where they able to make it dynamically change every time someone transformed?

>Still won't let me marry 18
I thought Xenoverse was meant to be some fanfic power fantasy.

I'm glad they kept that out for the chicks. At least now i can pretend she's just turning SSJ1 or 2 or some shit since DIMPS DOESN'T WANT TO SPIKE UP SOME GOD DAMN HAIR FUCK YOU DIMPS

>Become Kid Buu form
>rolls into a ball like evil buu did
>misses opponant hitboxes like crazy

thanks?

Yes.

It's not like it wasn't in the game, trunk's hair spiked when he went SS, so did Goku's.

Might be a time thing. If the Japanese video game industry is anything like the manga industry they're probably working them to the bone as it is

>Make a character with long down the back hair
>profit?

How does Super Saiyan pussy feel like?

>probably going human again
>will probably get outclassed by other classes again
>get the shittiest transformation

Are you stupid? Humans were easily the strongest race in XV1.

>>will probably get outclassed by other classes again
wut?
humans were literaly the best race in the first game because of all the race benefits

I could excuse it if it was for the already spikey hairs because hey, they're already spiked. But the flat hair has no excuse and just looks bad. HEY LET'S MAKE A GAME WHERE FANS CAN CREATE A CHARACTER AND GO SUPER SAIYAN BUT THE STAPLE OF BEING A SUPER SAIAYAN JUST ISN'T THERE MAN ISNT THAT AWESOME

Normal, involuntary muscle contraction would probably crush your dick into paste

>Be Namek
>turn lord slug big

>Opponant
>Blue hurricane
>Blue hurricane
>Blue Hurricane

t-thanks...

Do we know if you can color canon character outfits yet?

>think about getting XV2 because XV1 seemed fun but I never played it
>PREORDER BONUS

nah I'm good, not supporting this kind of shit

Well apparently, the roster is at least 84 characters

It's hard to find a game that doesn't have those nowadays

You wouldn't even need to make a SS version of each hairstyle. Hairs of the same length would spike more or less the same, and already spiked hairs wouldn't need to spike twice.

You'd have to make about 1 new hair for every 4 or 5 styles already in the game at most. It honestly couldn't be THAT hard.

AND THIS! IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND THE RAINBOW!!

>get the shittiest transformation

Hey fuck you guy, becoming Sun wukong is dope as hell. Shittiest transformation goes to the Buu's. And frieza's get second place only because they're transformation seems to actually change how they play quite a bit. Other than turning lazy ass fold recolor

what if giant namekians have super armor?

Time? They're reusing the same assets from the previous game.

Overworked my ass. It's called laziness.

I can understand a random weapon skin as a bonus but an entire character? Fuck them

Honestly the only bad thing about Sun Wukong mode is that it's human exclusive. Fuck that's bullshit, considering it was the trademark style of a fucking SAIYAN.

Not him, I don't think humans needed a unique transformation in the first place, but what did Buufags expect? That's the Pure Majin, that's what all Majins come from. If you didn't want a meme transformation then you shouldn't have played a meme race.

The super armor was the main reason for the blue hurricane rape I thought? It slowed the apes to a crawl and damaged them more then they would if they didn't have it

While I agree with you, the character is coming later as DLC anyway so it's not so bad. And it's supershit anyway so who cares?

people often forget that the last game came out just last year
they clearly rushed with the development of this game
if they had at least 6-12 more months we probably would have gotten spiky hair, tails and the missing villain transformations

>but what did Buufags expect?
Something that wasn't absurdly lazy.

They could make the kid Buu mode retain at least a couple features of the original, since it's a game about customization. Turning into something that REMOVES said customization is pretty ass.

Better question: What does Super Saiyan God pussy feel like?

His name is Goku and he's a earthling!

I think in an interview the director said that they'd take their time with XV3 so we can only hope I suppose.

i thought only super spirit bomb did that shit. either way, it might be possible they re-worked super armor for xenoverse 2.

Tails couldn't have taken more than a couple days to make at most. The fucking things are already in the game and animated, and modders added them in without trouble.

they should at least take 3 years to make the next one

Wtf is Sun Wukong mode? You mean Kao-Ken?

>giant playable nemakians?
>sure thing mate
>giant playable great apes?
>FUCK YOU THATS GOING TOO FAR BE GRATEFUL FOR SSJ3 REEEEEEEEE
are they mentally handicapped or just out of time/money to add the stuff we actually wanted?

yes you can

Nimbus and power pole.

Probably way warmer than usual and almost comforting. I imagine SSB puss would be some sort of insta-orgasm shit

Yeah, he said the reason they plan on supporting XV2 with updates and such for over a year was to fill the gap and allow them extra time to work on XV3.

Do we KNOW?

you aren't thinking about the clothes
sure they could halfass it by clipping it through the pants
they would need to make holes through all pants

Nice.

the reason is that the SSJ3 hair is always the same

imagine if SSJ1 hair would've been always the same as well, there are too many hair options

Ideally they should've just made a SSJ1 version of each hair, but got lazy

Shiiiieeet, if they wanted to be even more lazy about it, they could have it just be the default naked ape with no custom features from the CaC. Shit, it's even easier since you don't even have to make much new movesets, just adjust some shit and boom UNLEASHING THE POWER OF MY GIANT MONKEY...................FORM

They already halfass clip a lot of clothes, why the fuck would tails be any different? And adding a hole in the ass area is not fucking hard.

DDB looks like shit, SSB vagina is probably shit too.

If you're serious about wanting to be nigga apes, then you will defintely want them to change the moveset and just about everything about it.
Trust me, I played them before

>Super Perfect Cell is still a separate character from Perfect Cell and not just a powerup
>100% Frieza is the same
How can you even BE this lazy

Will being max level in X1 matter when imported into X2? Its just the statue thing if you do right?

Oh no, I know. That's what I said adjust some things. The way apes played in XV1 were clearly never meant to be player controlled

we don't know yet
probably not since you won't play with that character

Well we know that your XV1 character plays some kind of role in the XV2 story. Probably just kind controlled and shows up either midway or at the end to fight and then battle the final boss together with your XV2 character

You get dosh and some unlocked stuff for your new character.

>gets taken over by mira
>main big bad boss is patroller from XV1

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUSHON-HAAAAAAA!

Better play better than the AI for my XV1 patrolled did. The elder Kai training had me hyped to fight my own character but they JUST FUCKING STOOD THERE WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT IS THAT

Maybe for a fight or two, but I doubt it. Don't want my TP to be Towa's bitch anyway.

Is this game going to be good? I thought xenoverse was "okay" but I had a shit ton of problems with it - the critical being the extremely shitty online.

Could be cool but it would probably be half assed

these monkeys from the expert missions better be hard this time

DDB?

if they can make it work for the green ayylmaos, then it shouldnt be too hard to make a playable great ape

It'll probably be okay with less of the issues XV1 had. Probably still shitty online.

It's not about makin' it work, its about them feeling like revamping it or not. And obviously not

>Not PC beta
Welp, time to pirate I guess. I sure as hell won't be paying 60+ dollars if the netcode and online is shit.

Shit would be hype as he'll but we already know how lazy DIMPS is at this point

why dont you just wait a week after its released piratefag?

the gameplay looks much smoother
don't know about online yet but from the stream from yesterday it looks like the game has the same problems as the last
lets hope they fix it this time

>Hero in Xenoverse can only go SSJ2
>Hero in Xenoverse 2 can go upto SSJ3
>Hero in Xenoverse 3 will probably got upto SSJ4/SSB
Power creep just the like anime

not that user but i can't wait to see 6 giant namekians punching the shit out of a great ape in the expert missions.

I will get it if the online has no lag or network issues. But in the mean time I'll just play it for free. I'm not getting memed again like I did with MKX.

I wouldn't be surprised is SSB is DLC.

>SS4

I wish. They'll just add the dumb recolor transformation since it's easy, and call it a day.

God, I know it wouldn't ever happen but I'd love for some kind of scene where the XV2 patroller and XV1 both power up to their max forms and XV1 is just miffed about not getting to go SSJ3

>leaping punch/slam
>laser mouth beam
>mac daddy melee slap
They have a decent enough moveset. All they need is some kind of throw and it's all good.

It's because saiyans have no tails :^)

I would be closed beta if there was a PC beta.

Probably a female Saiyan since i'm hoping modders will be able to reverse engineer the SSJ3s shit and get proper hair in for the regulars

They did do the spikey hair but they didn't do much of a good job on it. In all the spikey hair mods I saw there was always a glitchy/distorted area above your head.

Their moveset is literal shit user, don't fool yourself, the only move they have right now even remotely worth using is the move where they flip in the air like 3 times

>that color scheme

Absolutely disgusting. How do you dress yourself?

I was actually excited for surprise playable great apes in the last trailer because it showed the female saiyan CaC using Yamcha's power ball technique but my mind instantly went to pick related

>tfw I meant to quote the OP

>2016
>not dressing yourself like a goddamn BEE

You actually replied to OP in both those replies. I should know.

>no tails
>no playable great ape form
>no SSJ4 despite them existing in a balanced state in the first game
BEING A SAIYAN IS TRUE SUFFERING

youtu.be/jlmrLF0too0
Great Ape Vegeta Battle

There's no way this website isn't satirical

I made a melee focused character. I farmed the shit out of that one misson where you fight the 3 great apes for massive XP and chance at dragon balls. I could get them in their stun animation in 2-3 hits - basically physical attacks did more damage then the tail flip too, wheras when I played as energy characters I actually had to use skill, dodging & took a lot longer.

>imagine if ssj1 only got one hair option
>one comes to mind

All I can imagine is that every super sayian gets Goku's super sayian hair. That'd be fucking atrocious to see on every cac.

>mfw those fuckers lied to us

CLOTHES ARE TIED TO STATS

CLOTHES ARE TIED TO STATS

INITIATE MASS PANIC

>Vegeta armor not recolorable
Preorder cancelled.

>tails are still just an armor accessory
pathetic stick twiddlers

>nigger apes
>nigrapes
>niggers rape

Why are you racist user?

>above God level

Super just beat out the fandom

>No cute FemTrunks
Fuck you Bandai

>those fucking outfits
No budget left for anything anymore.

STOP SAYING HAI

at least we got 18 this time

HOI

Friendly reminder that these dipshits LIED

DIMPS A SHIT

There are like 11 more unconfirmed characters left if the CSS is anything to go by

>36 hair styles
>71 with SSJ
>102 with SSJ2
>Double for the other gender
Why do people on Cred Forums lack the ability to think?

Dimps never said clothes didn't have stats; that was retards on Cred Forums.
What Dimps said is that they're thinking of implementing a VS mode without stats, meaning all characters would be equal, whether CAC or official characters.

So is anyone else seeing the Great Saiyaman checking out 18 next to him?

Fucking SHIT

>can't wear cool clothes because their stats will still suck
DID THEY NOT LEARN THEIR LESSON WITH THE FIRST GAME

meh
i will stick to the no stat mode this time

Why do you?

>Spiky hairs don't need spiky versions
>Hairs of similar length can spike the same way
>SS2 hair is identical to SS1 hair

WEW.

I hope your character's physical build doesn't affect your stats again.

It's following the same pattern guys. The first game will be the base game. They second game will improve the fighting mechanics.
The third game will be perfect.

>stats
>hair still doesn't transform
>monkey tails still not an option

XV2 just went from hype to meh. I just got Tenkachi 3 so I'll play that.

I haven't played the first Xenoverse but want to give 2 a try, are the two games stories connected or are they stand alones?

I thought they said you have stat outfits and have cosmetic outfits

ultimate tenkaichi did it and that was a trash game. Changing the angles of the models ain't hard, get an intern on it.

Yes.

>not playing purely no stat game mode
I'm just ready to shit on niggas with appule

>SS2 hair is identical to SS1 hair
Ah, you must be one of Toei's animators.
Protip: they're different.

Can't wait for my female Saiyan to be called "him" again

>Hair still doesn't spike

rAGHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING MAKING A FREIZA FUCK DIMPS

They're SLIGHTLY different, to the point it's fine to fudge it in vidya. The only person it was a major change for was Gohan, for Goku the difference is literally one lock of hair.

Problem with that pattern is that DIMPs never enacted it. That was Spike and ataris thing

Budokai 1 to Budokai 2 wasnt nearly the same transition as LoG2 or BT2 and Budokai 3 was far from perfect

if only the mob characters didn't were garbage in this game
tenkaichi did it great by having all characters being viable

Protip, the difference is so minor it's not worth modeling a new one. All you need is a slightly different glow effect to give it the denser look and you're golden. Minimum work for the most payoff.

It's fine now, I'm pretty sure most people will be playing the no stat mode anyways

No Goku's hair is noticeably spiked up so as Vegeta. The color is also a sharper yellow-gold as opposed to the full gold of SS1

>and Budokai 3 was far from perfect

Love the fuck out of that game but Dragon Rush is the worst thing to ever be introduced into a DBZ title.

but mob characters had shit health and shitty combos in the fist game
no stats doesn't fix that

Playing as a male(girl) is truely the best

>The color is also a sharper yellow-gold as opposed to the full gold of SS1
This does not require a different model

cabba?

It becomes a game of skill user, I'm pretty sure health will be normalized as well

Yeah, but most dipshits don't notice that

Look at all the fags that fought tooth 'n nail that Goku fought black as a SSJ1 when he was actually SSJ2. If be okay with laziness in SSJ2 but for fucks sake at least make SSJ1 spiked up, shit isn't that hard

lets hope you're right
i mean they were a bunch of characters in the first game that were shit to play with like appule, the saibamen, cell jr and teen gohan
lets hope this no stat mode fixes this

Yeah, basically. Having SS2 hair not be different from SS1 hair is completely forgiveable, but having SS1 hair not spike is pretty awful.

Kind of makes me want SSG mode despite my utter dislike of DBS, because the hair doesn't spike and the color looks great on saiyan girls.

this was why I dropped XV1 harder than anything

trying to get into the combat is pointless if you're FORCED to fight ghetto saiyans with cheesing super damage and nothing else.

raging blast series had it. ultimate tenkaichi had it. xenoverse should have had it.

>tfw no customizeable basic combo strings for CaC's

Bawwwww. Would literally be the best feature possible, and not prohibitively hard to make work.

This, I'm fine without the SS2 spike but SS1 spike had to have been one of the most requested things. You don't even have to model 37 hair styles since SS1 hair spikes are samey, just assign a hairstyle to one of 5~7 looks when you go SS1 and your set.

if I pre-order literally right now will I get the closed beta, or has that window closed?

>saiyans
Saiyans was easy as fuck to kill though, Earthlings was the strongest and they hardly use their supers

Agreed. Maybe after the next yearly entry.

yes i think you can

CaC is literally the worst thing that happened in a DBZ game. They could have chose not to make that and make a better game with all the characters. A better story and better AI. BUT NO. IT HAS TO BE A FUCKING CAC SHIT. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY AI TOURNAMENT. WHAT THE FUCK DIMPS? WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE MY PERFECT GAME?

>angry shout
>hyper drain

Reminder that if you used these, you should kill yourself

>have had standard DBZ fighting games since DBZ first became a thing
>they do something different
>STOP BEING DIFFERENT

Good thing it's not made for you then.

>doesn't like CaC shit
>wants to play the same shit for the last 15 years

Kill yourself and go play your dumb ai tournament in BT3

angry shout got nerfed hard
it pushes you very far away now so no more drain moves after you use it

At least he's finally in the game, so that's a plus.

The only characters I'm salty about not being in are 13 and Bojack.

like I said I dropped the game the moment I couldnt have a ''fair'' fight with people as Jeice or Ginyu or whatever.

But I saw that ''World tournament'' that was promoted by Namco Bandai like 8months after release when the game was dead and it was pretty funny seeing the level of turtling/spamming

will any of what you do in the beta carry over to he full game?

there are still like 13 characters they haven't shown yet

BUT THEY ARE BAD AT BEING DIFFERENT DIPSHITS!! PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE GAME NOW. XENOVERSE 2 IS GOING TO BOMB. DON'T YOU GET IT? PEOPLE WANT A NORMAL DBZ GAME. NOT THIS CAC SHIT.

I saw and I'm happy for it

But I know something will take the place of that shit. Why can't niggas just make their dumb super special oc and not be meta fags

They're all just time breaker versions of characters.

>some complaints on Cred Forums
>NO ONE LIKES IT

Sure kid, but next time don't forget the frog image and the REEEEE.

No, those will be different presets, just like they were in the first game.

this meme isn't funny user

in the last game the villain characters were just different presets

>people don't like this game now
>The people want a Normal DBZ game

Speak for yourself nigga, I'm still hyped despite all the flaws. I may have disliked a lot of stuff about XV1 but it have me a taste of what I was craving from a DBZ that I longed for years to come.

Like I said, go back to your older games while the rest of us move foward

the first game was mediocre with some fun moments but felt like an amateurish attempt at a dragonball fanservice game. Barebones in every mode with not nearly enough customization. The sequel has barely any improvements to justify being sold as a second game, but hey, it is scamco after all. I got the first one heavily on sale and there's nothing worth buying this one for and even if they do make a XV3 I doubt it will be any better.

It's weird cause I thought Dimps was supposed to be a pretty decent dev too.

I normally hate Dragonball lewds but this one is hilarious to me.

On the topic of world tournament, will it be included on the release day on xenoverse 2? Will it have multiple stages? Cell games? Otherworld?

I swear, that was the biggest cop out i have ever seen not including the tournament on release day, only releasing it after the game is dead and only 1stage. WTF was they thinking?

>XENOVERSE 2 IS GOING TO BOMB
>implying DBZfags aren't going to eat it up anyways

If they can eat up DBS they can eat up anything.

I know right? They should have made a normal DBZ game and not this CAC garbage. Literally doing everything wrong.

that wasn't a real tournament mode just a glorified ranked mode with finals
i want a real classic tournament mode that works even offline

Who's the girl saiyan that can go SS?

No one wants a normal dbz game except you gag. Need I remind you that the last normal DBA games we got before xenoverse were Battle of Z and ultimate tenkaichi. I'd rather get 30 xenoverse games after this then ever get a normal DBA game again of if it meant even a 1% chance of getting shit like that again

So tenkaichi 3 style ?

Yeah i want that too.

Note?

But Xenoverse is a shit game you faggot. No spike hair. Shitty AI. Clothes have stats. Literally ruined the game. Better have a normal DBZ game than this shit.

it could be possible
>host tournament with 4-8 people
>works like endless where you can watch the matches
>who wins gets 1million zeni

oooh super saiyan CUNNY

That's it

dragon quest 7 is out now , i waited so many years for that shit

but i'll use my money for xenoverse 2 just to have cell as my teacher again, he is the best

It's a shit game but its better then the last two we got you dense faggot. And shit if those are youre only complaints for why its shit then it seems that fixing those would make it great which im confident XV3 will do. Hell XV2 already kinda does that.
>SSJ3
>Can have cosmetic clothes AND stay clothes on at the same time
>AI and gameplay has been improved

Go play the older games until the end of time faggot no one wants to play the same four sagas anymore

>>Can have cosmetic clothes AND stay clothes on at the same time
this isn't confirmed yet

Amongst all the shitflinging at this game I think you've at least gotta admit they did a good job on SSJ3 for the Saiyan CaCs

does anyone else want to be an Android

>head accessory disappears when you go ssj3
kind of disappointing

>SSJ3 doesn't make you stand upright anymore

As c'mon I was excited for that. I hate the default pose for female cacs

>tiny ass headband containing all that hair
Nigga you crazy

>give character sharp eyes and straight hair
>give them hyper drain and Super 17 gloves
>give some kind of regenerating z soul
Boom there's ya android

>not wanting your mighty hair to explode out of your hat when you transform

I'm glad best form is getting good treatment, this will make Saiyans worthwhile.

>clothes still tied to stats
defend this shit I dare you

that pose was very buggy in the first game
goku often went back to his normal pose while in ssj3

If at anything as well it leans more in the favor of there ONLY stat clothes since in the stream they scroll down once showing more clothes with stats and then close the menu

They already said you could have a cosmetic clothing slot you dumb anime post poster

no stat mode

People won't. What people want is a normal DBZ game. Fuck this xenoverse shit. CaC is shit. People don't want it. We want a normal DBZ game.

>super saiyan still doesn't spike up
>clothing still have stats on them
>no tails on saiyans meaning saiyans get no ozaroo form
>no second form frieza and cell
at least there will be more saiyan and majin CAC Waifu's

see

i won't but atleast there is a no stat mode this time

Looks nice and I do like SS3. Something about the balance of the hair shapes and body appeals to me.

Night would you get out of this thread, you don even reply to niggas who prove your dumb ass wrong. No one wants a "normal" DBZ game you gag, we already have twenty of those that you can go play at this very moment right now. Also they already confirmed having a cosmetic slot for clothes and I'm not talking about the no stay mode

I look forward to being a RPing faggot and holding back best form for "shit just got real" moments.

>CaC is shit. People don't want it.

I disagree. I'd love to have a CaC game in Dragonballverse. Just not one that constantly follows Goku and Companies footsteps while doing lazy things like Pure Majin and flat recolors. The DBO game even actually did just half of that and it was pretty good

One of the fake saiyans that Popo sent against Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha shot triangles out of his hand.

How does that work?

>people want to play the same story mode we played million times already

Saiyaman's towel couldn't even contain his SS hair, why would it contain SS3?

Not talking about that. Before they told us about a no stat mode they told us about having a cosmetic and stat slot for clothes

they could have kept the glasses

>QQ slot
How appropriate.

>Implying glasses could contain the sloping forehead and jutted brow

Nah, cuz the classes are tied to the towel. If you were wearing just the glasses and transformed, then they'd still be on just like the scouters but since DIMPS can't into separate accessory shits that's what we get

what i need to know is what happens if you wear cells costume and go ssj3?
do we become golden cell?

>THERE ARE DOZENS OF US. DOZENS!

Cell didn't go golden when he went Super Saiyan anyway.

God forbid you two ever actually have to make a game

You, you're alright.

i wouldn't mind it if it did since they made launchs wig go golden if you go ssj

I literally explained why it wouldn't be nearly as much trouble as you pretend it to be. What kind of moron would make hundreds of extra hair models for a feature like SS hair spiking up?

Why is she no longer a loli?

Because if they did what you told them to do, you would just call them lazy like right now. Like
>did they make an intern do this shit. What the fuck?

>Hair goes golden
>Temper flares
>Power multiplies

Damn, Lunch was the first Super Saiyan.

>Because if they did what you told them to do, you would just call them lazy

Good strawman, but no. i would not call them lazy for doing exactly what I feel they should do to maximize payoff and minimize effort. I don't live in crazyland where adding a simple feature means independently modeling hundreds of extra hairstyles.

okay but what about the real question

if you are playing a frieza and wearing a wig, will it also change color when you go for gold?

Cell was an amazing teacher. That Z rank line is hilarious.