>Zangief
>Cyclops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hVBvsu9LtOY
youtube.com/watch?v=PWrJyF0aNtY)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always used the Magneto, Sentinel, Storm combo to piss people off

Jill/Captain America/rotating third

Hayato, Dr. Doom, Juggernaut, Venom, and Tron.

>Jill
>Ruby Heart
>Cable

Akuma, cable, iron man

>Iceman for defense and distance
>Juggernaut for power and close range
>Wolverine for speed and combos
I love this game but hate how quick Wolverine and Akuma die

Main: Zangief, Sakura, Captain America
Joke: Servbot, Dan, Amingo

MAH HAVEL BAYBEE

Felicia/Spiral/Morrigan

I sucked with Felicia and Morrigan, but I sure loved playing Spiral.

Doom, CC, Dhalsim

Has the coolest special in the game

The main team isn't much better than the joke team.

cyclop's dad, cable

Charlie
Jill
Colossus

Capcom vs SNK 2 was better

Ruby Heart/Amingo/SonSon

>I'm gonna take you for a ride!
You are now listening to this manually.

cool

Dr. Doom, BB Hood/Bulletta, and Jill; my favorite Marvel villain, my favorite Darkstalkers character, and my favorite version of Jill. I hope that it gets ported onto Fightcade at some point.

>ICE BEAM
>boat knife
>sol badguy

Everyone knows that already.

>Rogue
>Morrigan
>Sentinel
>Jill (optional)

Fuck I miss Rogue. FUCK

> you will never bring your foreign character knowledge to another country and impress the natives

The person below this post mains MSP. Call him a fucking faggot.

cammy
akuma
psylocke

i took a lot of people for a ride

>Hayato
Always tried to use him right. Never quite worked out. Fun though. I didn't know he was from another game back then. Though he was some OC

I kept confusing Jin and Hayato

this game so bad. made me give up on all the vs games for years. never played marvel vs capcom 3 no do i plan to. marvel vs capcom (the first one) was the last good 2d vs, x-men vs street fighter GOAT. This game is just gay "i wanna take you for a riiiiide"

kill yourself, my man

He's right, though, MvC2 babby.

Starting back at Children of the Atom, the top 3 games in the franchise are Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.

MvC2 was a huge downgrade.

You need to revisit and reevaluate if you think MvC was the last great 2D fighting game.

>He's right though
>implying it isn't you

>muh defense mechanism

:^)

it isn't though. I am there is actually more than 1 person who thinks the game you love is a piece of shit and isn't afraid to say it.

I will concede to a degree. I don't know if there has been a better one because I haven't played any since maybe capcom vs snk was in the arcade whenever that was, YEARS ago.

This reads like a bad Amazon review

>I hate this game so much I'm going into a thread full of people who like it so I can be a contrarian

lol. i wish it was, then I probably would've gotten paid to post it.

MvC2 was fucking lightyears ahead at the time considering how deliberate decisions were made to avoid the pitfalls a lot of other fighting games in that style fall into.

youtu.be/hVBvsu9LtOY

Thor/X-23/Captain America desu senpai

>Cable
>Venom
>Cammy

sometimes WarMachine

>MvC3
>none of my mains

Maybe the first guy hates it. I still enjoy it. He's just right about it being crap compared to XvSF.

But keep trying ever harder and harder with that saltiness, it's legitimately amusing me.

what's your point?

man ppl get triggered so easily when someone shits on something they like. SANTA and the EASTER BUNNY aren't real either. TOOTH FAIRY too.

The #1 pitfall ANY fighting game can fall into is poor chatacter balance, and MvC2 is one of the most unbalanced fighters ever made.

Maybe their decisions should have been a bit more deliberate.

It's just the fact that you would go out of your way to talk about something you hate around people who like it. What's even the point, do you get off of the fact that you have a different opinion?

>what is a discussion?
>where's my internet hugbox echo chamber safe space?

>Jill
>Sonson
>Strider

They fucked up Jill in MvC3 terribly and Sonson is the most never-ever character in Capcom history. At least I have Strider.

Balance is just one component of a well-designed fighting game, and it's not a cure all for anything. There's no guarantee that you can give a 50 character roster like MvC2 anything remotely resembling balance.

>There's no guarantee that you can give a 50 character roster like MvC2 anything remotely resembling balance.

You post that as though it were an excuse.

Then perhaps it shouldn't have had a 56 character roster if they couldn't handle balancing it.

i don't think i'm going out of my way. out of my way would have been to been a lot more work, and i would've done research and cite references and draw diagrams. THIS...THIS IS SHITPOSTING.

The topic is who do you main, not if the game is good or not.

so if this has 50 characters does marvel vs capcom 3 have 4 on 4 with 241 characters and there's only 1 punch and kick button? OH AND it's a better game

So what you're saying is that branching discussion related to the original topic does not typically occur in threads on the internet?

Interesting.

ok then. I main strider and wolverine...IN MARVEL vs CAPCOM 1 BECAUSE THAT'S A BETTER GAME! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

>triggered

Played like 300 hours just to unlock all the costumes so I could play 3 omega reds.

>The #1 pitfall ANY fighting game can fall into is poor character balance

>Largest and most well-known fighting games are broken pieces of shit:
>MvC2
>Tekken Tag Tournament 2
>Garou
>KoF 98 and '02
>Soul Calibur II and V
>All the SF games (maybe minus V)
>MK 1-3
>Capcom vs. SNK
>Melee (if we count it)

Character balance isn't indicative of shit about a game's life span. People still play those games to this day and they all have their 5-10 top tier characters and broken shit.

>thread is about sharing MvC2 mains
>"MvC2 is the shittiest game in the series this shit is gay I'm implying you're all idiots with shit taste"

How are you contributing to the discussion? How are you NOT just trying to be a toxic PoS? Post your main or fuck off.

Rogue, Cyclops, and Wolverine.
I always shit, though, and never had friends to play with. No arcade and my brother refused to play the Dreamcast version with me.

Dr Doom Dr Doom Dr Doom

This, look at the Dragonball Z games, or Smash. Some of the most fun you can have in a combat-based game is stacking the odds and still triumphing anyway.
Hell, one of the best matches I ever played in any game ever was Ginyu Force vs Super Saiyans against my brother in Tenkaichi 3. yes, of course I won

I already posted my main team.

FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE FOOT DIVE

i'll fuck off, but you gotta pull your pants down first.

Balance clearly wasn't a concern since aspects of Marvel vs. Capcom 2's development are so low effort. Whoever was doing the battle design apparently did think about how an assist-based fighter should play.

The only ones on your list that are actually good are Garou, CvS, SF and KoF.

The point wasn't that MvC2 isn't fun, or isn't popular, or isn't still played, because obviously it is all those things. Not sure who you think you're shocking with such revelations.

It just isn't as good as MSH, XvSF, or MvSF.

How bout I pull you into the CHAOS DIMENSION

OH SHIT! how can i resist shuma gorath

Jill always
Venom 90% of the time
Rogue/Sprial/Cap

i feel like the only person in this thread that took this game seriously. there are like 3 teams in the thread that can work at a higher level than totally casual (outside of the misordered mag storm sent at the start).

regardless yall got to stop being dumb babies, yeah the game is unbalanced, no the other versus games were not any better in terms of balance or glitches (all with their own totally unique faults), yes theyre all fun in their own way as well.

but back on topic:
juggernaut tron doom (for fun)
magneto storm psylocke (because i cant play sentinel at the highest level)
bison amingo hayato (out of spite because people used to talk shit about assist use and high tiers online)

>literal tornado of tentacle rape
Its times like these I almost regret not having cropped hentai reaction pics

What are the 3 good teams user-kun?

>The only ones on your list that are actually good are (2D-Fighters-Only.)

>MvC isn't as good as MSH, XvSF, or MvSF
>The games MvC got infinites from are better than MvC (youtube.com/watch?v=PWrJyF0aNtY)

Any of the Vs. games being better than any of the other ones is a stupid thing to debate. You enjoy some objectively shitty games whose best qualities were having their systems and visuals be used for a way better game, MvC2, and maybe some cool stages. Other than that, get off your indie-contrarian high-horse.

Hayto Tron Doom

>They fucked up Jill in MvC3 terribly and Sonson is the most never-ever character in Capcom history.
FUCK. It hurts.

I never was very good at the game, but.
>Doom
>Strider
>Cap

>The only ones on your list that are actually good are (2D-Fighters-Only.)

You only listed Tekken and SC for 3D, and if you think either of those are good, you're not even worth bothering with.

>a way better game, MvC2

Except that's wrong.

>indie

What are you even talking about? Did you just supplant some butthurt from a different thread?

>contrarian

Games 2-5 being better than 6 is not some new opinion kiddo, plenty of people have held it for years.

>Ken/Akuma
>Cable
>Tron

Cammy
Rogue
Morrigan/Jill

ken
cammy
jill

thanos/rouge/???

she wasn't even good, she lost that one move that made her unique.

when storm says typhoon it sounds like she says my boobs. did anyone else think that?

I preferred the first one, with Ryu/Venom and Psylocke.
And yes, that was actually Ryu, not someone who blew a bar to transform into Akuma immediately.