>no shattered memories
poll is rigged

>silent hills being canceled
>book of memories actually being canon
Why are you even fucking bringing this franchise up. It still hurts

PT

>book of memories actually being canon

Source? What the fuck

Why do people give a shit about Silent Hills when we literally knew zilch about the actual game? Seriously, I don't get it.

PT was fun

But Silent Hills wasn't to be a single thing like PT, they even explicitly said that.

And for that matter, why do people shit on Amnesia and the like, but gobble up PT, when they're both the same shit?

You didn't play it did you? It was the best horror concept in video games. Nothing will top it. I was sweating and my heart was racing. Name one horror game with better atmosphere, audio and graphics. Pro tip you can't.

This. If they'd changed the gameplay from "running away from nondescript humanoid children monsters" to a more traditional style of SH gameplay with interesting monsters, maybe theme them all to be frozen or some shit, then It'd be one of the best. The music and the atmosphere in SM is great.

It was going to be the scariest game ever made, fact. Big league shit that they didn't want to fuck with (Konami).

Tomm Hulett said it. There's excerpts you can unlock where every character from the series has used the book and the black mailman from downpour is in it.

Yeah.

I wonder how the original pitch would have worked out. And for that note, the original pitch for Origins seemed Shattered Memories as all hell, with cold being a theme. Instead of a radio, they were going to just make rooms cold and show your character's breath when enemies were near.

Better aesthetic and technology with better people that you could imagine collaborating for it. The biggest two being Kojima and Ito.

Wow nice explanation on why we were wrong.

Not only is canon, it retcons every game of the series to fit into tomm's fanfic version of silent hill

>technology

Oh shit, you're telling me a PS4 game would have better technology than PS2 games?

Also, Kago > Ito.

Shinji Mikami is a better director than Kojima too, because at least he's fully aware he makes videogames and even on pet projects, they're not pretentious celebrity cocksucking like how Death Stranding looks.

>Ok guys, Norman Reedus...that's it
>GET EXCITED, EVEN IF THE GAME IS THREE YEARS AWAY.

As always Trip-fags are just that: faggots.

>all these obsessed waifufags voting 3

fuck off

Resident Evil 4.

So there's no reason to think Silent Hills would have been good besides "Well, it could be good." And the only people who would give a shit Kojima was making it are MGS fans, who hate MGSV anyway.

I liked MGSV, but I couldn't be excited for Silent Hills because of potential, I would need to see the actual fucking game.

>all these ps2 fags voting for 2 and not 1
fuck off

>voting for anything but 2
fucking nostalgia fags and waifu fags, the cult shit is stupid and doesn't belong in silent hill

Hi Tomm.

>the original idea is stupid
kys

Tomm pls die

The fact that Kojima would've had capabilities of getting many ex-Team Silent members to work on the project was already a huge pro in favor of the SHS. On top of that, he had the funds, tech and team to make it very high quality.

That was literally the best fucking chance the series had ever gotten to get rescued,.

There's no denying the potential the game had, but we knew NOTHING about it besides OH SHIT, HERE'S NORMAN REEDUS.

Which is sorta the same with Death Stranding, but at least Kojima didn't put up a fucking Silent Hills trailer showing just fucking buttass naked Reedus at E3 and said "Well, we don't have an engine JUST yet"

2, and if anyone disagrees they're full of shit or never played it.

2 is boring, nothing exciting ever happens and the twist is predictable

Played it and 3 is better. Deal with it.

Do you really need to know that much of a game lomg before the release of a game anyway? Hell, the OG SH titles barely told anything before release, and that's a damn goid thing in a story-driven game.

You also seem to be new to kojima's teasers. He tends to tell us more than we initially think.

Remember to look up the /vr/ SH thread for the sweet SH PC Guide + the DL links for SH1-4 for OC!

No, you just have to know fucking something. See the actual game.

>wow that one youtube reviewer told me 2 is the best, so i'm going to make sure i sperg on everyone who says otherwise

>pgxp runs like shit in the first nightmare sequence

About to give up on this thing.

seems the people dont agree cant

Recently replayed first 3 games and 3 was the weakest desu. It has the best graphics but everything all is just meh. Fells more like a regular survival horror.