Metal Gear Survive 15 Minute Gameplay Demo

youtube.com/watch?v=n_PU3Q-glNg
>reused textures
>reused models
>reused animations
>$40
>Probably ludicrous amounts of DLC

The game will probably be fun but it shouldn't be a stand alone game, and it's definitely not what Metal Gear Solid fans want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg
twitter.com/makotin_titan/status/777382231677427713/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it controls like MGSV we know it'll feel good to play, but I don't think it'll ever catch on. I mean, MGO has always been a slightly popular addon to the MGS games. Are people really going to go out of their way to buy an online only MGS game?

30$

Its not a metal gear solid game but survive game. No different from Phantasy Star to online.

Reusing stuff isn't new.

If this bombs, I expect Konami never to make a new ip game again and become like spike chunsoft.

I wish this to bomb so they can make a new CS IIDX.

>and it's definitely not what Metal Gear Solid fans want.

Implying what we got with V is what we wanted.

>take MGSV's plot
>delete everything good about it, leave only one of the most idiotic Hackjima's ideas ever, mute random soldier as the main protagonist, empty map
>retcon one of the most important events in the series
>sell it for $30

Everything except the gameplay is pure shit. Even gameplay will be bland, because you'll have to gather muh resources for crafting to get interesting gadgets. Also the spear mechanics look fucking terrible.

For pc?

>it's definitely not what Metal Gear Solid fans want.

who cares

I don't have a problem with them reusing MGSV's assets, that game had good assets. However:

>Hunger
>Thirst
>Horde defense
Fuck right off

Its a survival horror action adventure stealth game.

I like how in Japan, even the narrator plays a crucial role in the presentation of a gameplay video. Compare this to a demo at E3.

>yeah this is our game
>you go to this place
>heres feature X
>feature Y
>pretty cool yeah?

>take MGSV's plot
>delete everything good about it, leave only one of the most idiotic Hackjima's ideas ever
TPP did this.

reminder if you're buy this your a fucken bich

Does it have a giant zombie robot?

I liked the narration, felt very national geographic.

>1975 attack on mother base
>cardboard box supplies from diamond dogs

it feels like one of those networked arcade games where you pay 2 dollars a round, but they couldn't figure out how to take out all the buttons

that muscular back though

Not to mention the wormhole extractor, invented by Diamond Dogs

Guess I'm a bitch then.

Shit looks fun.

They managed to ruin it ever harder

MGSV at least had some (but still not a lot) personality.

Now it's literally
>dude remember when they bombed ur base killing ur soldiers and setting up the theme for the next game?
>nah BIG HERO 6 PORTAL OUTTA NOWHERE they in racoon city nao

Its very surreal.

Guess i'm a bich. Gonna buy it and play with some friends and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other wormholes opened up and grabbed stuff from other worlds and times, like the sheep in the video.

>1975 attack on mother base
>transported to alternate dimension Afghanistan in 1984

>MGS's plot
>delete everything good about it
>implying that there's anything good to delete aside from Shining Lights Even In Death

The fuck outta here.

Miller and Huey were good, I guess.

how is this any different from dev walkthoughs like besthesda does?

The ONLY redeemable aspect of MGSV was it's gameplay. Everything else was absolute garbage.

This is gameplay with coop and zombies.

It's already better than MGSV.

Music was good.
Miller was good.
Huey was okay.

This is gameplay with thirst, hunger, crafting and collecting resources. Atmosphere is even worse than in Skulls encounters, which is quite an accomplishment.

I'm not an MG fan. I just want this to be like MadWorld with stealth. The crafting could be left out for all I care.

It's soundtrack was pretty good tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg

Is there a hd version of this video?

I'll give you Miller. He was the only decent character in the entire game. I felt so bad for him.

Music was forgettable imo.

Huey was a dick.

What was the most important event?

This should have been $15 - $20 DLC, it's just a horde mode.

They've already said it's not gonna be a full priced release.

>Music was forgettable imo.

What are you saying, licensed tracks were great. Also Return was pretty good.

>Huey was a dick

Yeah, but I still enjoyed his storyline.

It's ONE of the most important events.

Ending of Ground Zeroes.

>Wormholes being used a excuse for everything
Is this shit canon? If wormholes exist in the MGS universe, WHY THE FUCK DO OTHER GAMES EVEN EXIST??

Why didn't Snake wormhole Ray out of shadow moses?

Why didn't Raiden wormhole into Arsenal gear?

Why didn't Snake wormhole into Outer Heavens server room? Why even go through microwave hallway?

What the fuck Konami?

>Survival elements aren't in PP but in this.

Having to manage a stamina bar like Snake Eater would have been fucking sweet during those long desert ops.
Would have given the wildlife something else to do than get tranqed as well

Yeah but $30 to $40 for this isn't worth it. Though I will admit it looks fun and I'll give it a go at $20.

>brother has shit taste
>fucking loves zombie survival games
>never cared about Metal Gear, always thought it was pretty stupid
>he'll see this gameplay and buy it
>"dude I love Metal Gear"
>offer him to play the actual games
>"nah they don't look as good"
>with survival games being hot shit this is going to be a lot of people's gateway into Metal Gear

And how does it retcon it exactly?

Meant MG Rex

I missed the stress meter from 4, hopefully this game fills the void.

Were some of the zombies wearing Huey's outfit?

Snake's men didn't die, they got fucking teleported to a desert full of crystalline zombies.

>still no healthbar

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KONAMI.

>find out more abductions happen to MB later on, members that survived the Huey crisis join you
>game has silent hill shit and the monsters represent your fears/emotional troubles which would make sense for them

Considering the "Desert" is straight up afghanistan with "Spooky" imagery smacked onto it, how much you want to bet this is just you playing as one of those insanity addled MBS staffers wandering around in a haze, and the end of the game is big boss popping up to fulton your ass away.
And even if it wasn't that, it doesn't really retcon shit.

tell me what to do Cred Forums. Do we like it because it's not made by cuckjima or hate it because it's not.
I'M CONFUSED! tell me what to do !

>every thread someone saying it's the wandering MSF soldiers
Fucking Kaz tells you in game that those niggers were off base.

>retcon
It's not even a canon game you retarded mgsv babbie

At least it's not Federation Force

>licensed tracks were great
You never played other mfs games before right?
Previous games ost is god tier. Mgsv music is just licenced music and forgettable shit.

Only true mgs fans will recognize this
>ZUMM

*mgs

I really like the idea of the game. I fucking love defense games but I honestly don't think I've ever seen one where you can control a character and run around and place stuff like that. I might get it for that aspect, at least thats a fresh idea unless I've been missing out on games like this.

Pointless discussion.

This shit doesn't retcon anything because its not canon. Even konami said so.

Its shit because it takes place in Afghanistan

God damn no one likes playing games set in the middle east where theres nothing but sand

>it's not what MGS fans want

V wasn't what I wanted either, this looks like an ok diversion for 30 bucks.

>$40
Because we all remember that Konami's last $40 pricetag was totally worth it.

Reminder that GZ was 2 hours long, 10 max.

The last good MGS game was Snake Eater, I literally do not give a fuck about the story at this point.

This game looks solid from a gameplay point of view, and I look forward to playing with my friends in this game as we all been itching to play a squad based games since Ghost Recon and before Payday2 went to shit.

Shame is MGSV did have some pretty great original tracks, but they rarely played enough or with good enough timing to be noticed. Or you'd have some tapes playing over things anyway.

Why not like both? Its a side story thats in its own universe.

You can create your own character too.

Is there any reason that compass ring has to surround your character at all times? It's bugging the hell out of me.

the spear mechanics look to be ripped straight from capcom's deep down. Seems interesting.

Pros
>MGSV gameplay
>Melee wespons
>Stealth
>Injured system similar to snake eater
>customization
>TECHNOLOGY- when those zambos climb up each other and start bending the fence as an example
>They explain the absence of a helicopter for Fulton balloons
>Kojimadrones assblasted

Con's
>Hunger and thirst
>somewhat janky animations could be polished
>Afghanistanny map reused

Looks pretty alright otherwise.

Uhh... you don't get to bring friends.

>hunger and thirst
>con

Are you serious?
Ditching a Stamina/Psyche meter sucked ass.

>MGSV gameplay
is this really something good? MGS V gameplay was kinda dissapointing tbqh

Game looks good. Might even bring normies who dont care about the series in.

You say that now but just imaging having to stock up on food/water when pouding dirt from one side op to the next.

>I might get it for that aspect, at least thats a fresh idea unless I've been missing out on games like this.
State of Decay is kinda like that. It's ok, never played the PC version though. Played it when it came out originally on the XBLA.

I do say it's a good thing.
Having to nick water from the soviets and hunt delicious field meat from the SHEEP THAT RETURNED TO THE WILD would have been neat.

>the time spent making this could've gone toward finishing MGSV instead

It's really no different from tranqing a sheep and holding the triangle button to fulton it, and stealing water from the soviets would be no different from sneaking in grabbing some material crates.

For a Zombie Survival game, it still looks better than everything else I've seen. Not saying much but if you play CoD Zombies or DayZ or The Division, this looks better than all of them gameplay wise by a large margin.

Well its made by the same team excluding Kojima and the lead artist.

I thought Konami was just doing slot machines now.

Personally, I'm pretty hyped for this after seeing it in action. It'll be the last game I buy for a while, since I have a decent backlog, will also be picking up Aragami and Dishonored 2, and I want to shift focus on actually MAKING a game for a bit.

looks like a fun game objectively, but calling it "Metal Gear" is quite the stretch of the imagination, i'll probably pirate it and try it out.

I think they called it Metal Gear, just because the game uses so much shit from MGSV that not calling it Metal Gear would have made even less sense.

They still make sports games.

I think you're right, it was probably just one of those "fuck it, we need money" games.

How do you intend on playing a pirated version on an online multiplayer game?

its a co-op game so that instantly adds a fairly large amount of replayability, crafting too for those insane enough to grind what will likely be microtransaction inducing rare materials
reminds me a lot of when i used to play l4d in third person
there better be big zombies though or it will be shit just fighting common small guys, or special zombies
maybe even another enemy type other than zombies hostile to both you and zambinos

>metal gear rising announced
>Cred Forums shits on it because "it's not a metal gear game!"
>rising is released, Cred Forums falls in love
>years later Cred Forums still making rising references and posting reaction images
>metal gear survive gets announced
>Cred Forums shits on it because "it's not a metal gear game!"

You socially crippled aspergers keep repeating history.

THIS IS MY BOOOOOOOARD!
You were trying to shitpost on my board, huh?!
NOT ON MY WAAAAAATCH!

You mean the same team that massively improved MGO without Keljimbles input?

>Same Run animation from tpp
>That zombie AI
>3 slashes no combo cqc type moves

Alright.

fuck i didn't even realize that, guess i'll wait for it to go on sale.

It looks like a Steam Greenlight game

Fuck off, the majority were highly anticipating Rising ever since they saw Jetstream Sam smiling a Colgate smile in the first trailer. Hype threads were a common occurrence. Shit, everyone was hyped up even when the prototype Rising trailer came out before the game was transferred to Platinum Games.

You can fuck off with your revisionism user.

They were trying so hard to make the game seem tense by playing retardedly. If it's MGSV's gameplay but with zombies, shit's gonna be easy as fuck. They even die from the 3-4 machete swings.

I gucking hate you fags sometimes. If Konami didn't make another MG game you cry THEY ARE WASTING THE FOX ENGINE WE NEED MORE METAL GEAR RIP and when they reuse the engine and create a simple coop game to test how Metal Gear fans react you guys sperg out giving them every excuse to bury mgs forever.

>re people really going to go out of their way to buy an online only MGS game?
Yes, most of us only buy games that are online, that is why the new Mass Effect Andomeda they said will be the next COD killer since they focused their development at the core for the online experience to reach a wider audience instead of the single player campaign which as the devs said all gamers hated.

out of effen nowhere!!!!

Cleanup thread 6!

>reuse the engine

No user. They're reusing the entire game. I want another MGS game, yes. But I'm not so eagerly anticipating it that I can't wait a few years for a proper one. Shitting out this reject is not what I want. I don't care that it's a budget title, nothing about the footage shown looks exciting at all.

>wait a few years for a proper one
last game took almost a decade to make due to how massive the maps were and how much time it took to create the story, its etimated by gaming insiders the next game might take about 7-8 years to make due to the cinematics.

This post gave me autism.

>Fence bends and falls as zombies crawl on it
Okay that's neat. I was fully expecting the zombies to just be swatting at it until it magically vanishes. The way the horde runs out of the fog is also a nice effect, even though that's basically something straight out of MGSV.

@352161682

Thanks for the (you), sucker, and you're still wrong.

>le downvote #fuckonami rawwwwwr! gamur rage!

this is so autistic

>>reused textures
>>reused models
>>reused animations
>>$40
Did you want them to make a whole new game when they didn't have to?
Also, I read 30, what's your sauce? Did I miss that at TGS?

Last game took almost a decade because they spent a good chunk of that time constructing the Fox engine and getting it to play nice with last gen and current gen hardware, as well as being scaleable to be used on PC as well. That shit takes time.

But now they already have the engine and can get on to just making the game proper. Even if that shit just cuts the development time in half, I'd still be more than willing to wait 3-5 years for a proper MGS game than have this shit dumped on my lap and expected to like it just because I loved TPP.

They can fuck right off.

It's what I want, and I've played every game and spin off, even fucking Babel

>But now they already have the engine and can get on to just making the game proper.
No they cant that is an insult to gaming to use the same engine again. We want better graphics and want it on a new engine not the crappy old fox engine which is almost 10 years old. Day one stuff user.

>#fuckonami
>PRAISE KOJIMBLES
>-same three arguments about reused map, """stolen""" assets, bad animation's and it didn't capture the
>SPIRIT OF METAL GEAR

Blind fucking hate, really. I didn't expect any less from these fucking idiots.

Game looks fun. I like the idea of a sneaky sutvival game.

It's likely a filler game to occupy you for the next Metal Gear.

>Fox engine is 10 years old
Please tell me you're baiting. No one is this retarded.

Fuck off user, that's not how engines work. As long as it does what you need it to do well then you keep on using it until its outdated enough to be noticeable. This is why UE2/2.5 was used for almost a decade AFTER it was released. This is why UE3 was used similarly. And why UE4 will likely go the same route.

It's also why people are begging Beth to stop using Gamebryo for their games. Shit's getting way too noticeable that they're engine can't do what they want it to do well.

Yup. Guess people rather have convoluted plots and muh cut scences,

>legitimate arguments
>blind fucking hate

user, you're retarded.

Don't blame Konami for wormholes that Kojima related.
MG Survive is non-canon btw.

>they forgot the basics of cqc

Sup reddit, please die.

>still no cool as fuck MSF uniforms

not him, they're "legitimate" i guess, but stupid.
Was Blue Shift and Opposing Force shit? Reused assets, and they're not stolen assets if they fucking own them.

>we know it'll feel good to play

MGSV felt slippery as HECK though.

Fans have been bitching about every entry since MGS2 though.

>instead of the single player campaign which as the devs said all gamers hated.
source?
regardless of if you post one or not, i believe you

That's true about the stolen assets, they do fucking own them.

And both Blue Shift and Opposing Force were mods that caught Valve's attention enough to be published as expacs. It's been what? almost 20 years since that time? I'm pretty fucking sure that they can come up with something better than a zombie scenario for an entire fucking MGS game.

This just feels like a huge waste of time and money is all. Not just on the consumers but on the developers too. I'm sure they could do better than this.

>you use wormhole extraction devices on the creatures
>devices not invented til after the mother base attack
BRAVO

I'm not talking about the ideas, i;m talking about people bitching that they're reusing assets. That doesn't mean shit. Why would you make brand new shit when you don't have to?

>why make a new game when you can sell the same game twice?
good thinking do you work at konami?

Hiring someone to make something and then firing them and using their work to make a profit has been a classic shitty business trait for decades.

I'm pretty indifferent about it really. Game looks boring as fuck but honestly I'm glad Konami just made some pointless spinoff akin to Yakuza Dead Souls instead of actually trying to carry on the Metal Gear storyline.

That was just a meme started by Jim Sterling newfags bought into.

#LoveKonami

I dunno, looks pretty good to me.

>AAA game development costs millions of dollars
>Reusing assets isn't inherently bad since they cost significant time and money to create
>Game is confirmed to retail for $30
>Actually looks better than all the other open world zombie survival games

Honestly it looks like a game that I'd definitely have fun playing with my friends, which I'm guessing a lot of you don't have. Instead you'd rather have a single player MGS game with yet another bullshit & contrived plotline. If it ends up being a decent game so be it, if not then whatever. There's literally so few games to look forward to as is...

>devices not invented til after
not necessarily true, they just didn't have the ability to produce them i guess. It's assumed that there have always been rival factions and FOB's and you use wormholes to get to them.

>assets = game
okay user, sure. I guess Episodes from Liberty City was just the same game being sold for a second and third time then.

What's this have to do with assets? Also, I'm a firm believer he made them fire him, Konami is a horrible company to work for and he was probably sick of it and wanted to take them down a peg.

>by playing retardedly
They're just playing with a controller, that kind of stuff comes naturally.

>source?
>regardless of if you post one or not, i believe you
uhh all gamers hated the mass effect trilogy its widely regarded as one of the worst gaming franchises in the history of gaming if you ask people who played the ME trilogy they hated it.

The devs listened so the core of ME Andromeda has been the online experience with modes like King of the hill, Elimination, Last Man Standing, Capture the Flag and others they said in their twitch stream.

Christ this is pathetic.

Game looks cool.

it look like L4D to me

This looks awful.
MGS does not deserve this.

>t. i was actually just trolling guys, you believe me r-right?

>Defense mission takes place at the very first mission village place, that's literally a 1 for 1 copy paste

Why is this allowed

Worked for TPP. :^)
DLC is that African shithole map.

So why don't we like it again? Looks like a good co-op game, and we are lacking those at the moment.

Who cares what it's called, the gameplay looks solid. Sort of like a more in depth Dead Rising.

>So why don't we like it again?
Kojimbo fanboys can't stand not having his cock in their mouth

Go away falseflaggers

>Go away falseflaggers
wtf does that even mean?

flag is the new meme word for fag
like how lol became lel then kek

I wonder if we will get something beyond kek.

cuck

give it time user

Can't be worse than MGSV

>Who cares what it's called
imagine if final fantasy suddenly became a racing game. nothing final fantasy related. who cares what it's called? how about all the fans of final fantasy fans that would be exploited?

other than that, it just looks like a bland zombie game

I'd play a MGS racing game. With like cardboard box cars and Rex and Ray races.

Why the fuck is this game not just an addon to MGSV?

Fucking Konami.

New series.

>reused textures and other shit
The fuck is wrong with that, it's dlc, and why would they not. Some things to be autistic about, but reusing shit is grasping

>it's dlc

It's not.

not him, what's wrong with that anyway? If you could reuse good assets why wouldn't you?

Mind your own damn business.

Why would this game use different models, animations, and textures?

>t. kojimbo dick riding autist

I know how to tell a spin off to a main series game.

Looks fun to me

Seriously dude stop cramming yourself into my conversations you are not apart of. I will take matters into my own hands to have you eliminated from it if you don't stfu immediately.

do etttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

You asked for it kid I'm writing Hiro one hell of an email as of this post.

I'll buy it if it has reworked pvp

D':

HOLY SHIT, THE MADMAN IS ACTUALLY DOING IT!!!

>reused textures
>reused models
>reused animations
>$40
>Probably ludicrous amounts of DLC

but every other mgs game did this

the gameplay doesnt look remotely as entertaining as dead rising 1

are you shilling? this is going to die in less than a week

Quit using buzzwords and maybe I'll tell you.
>a week
Quit being a hypochondriac.

All of this could have been put into MGO3 so it can actually be a decent game.

Fuck this.

Survive has Forsell still in it, since he decided to stay at Konami instead of going with Kojipro for some reason.

bad
>big one: reused assets; the game
>scripted as fuck
>combat already looks trivial, "splitting up" into two teams was blatantly just so that the gameplay would look cool and so that they could facilitate more scripted events
>only 'creature' we've seen thus far are the stupid rock zombies, who will presumably be the only 'creatures' in the game despite implications otherwise
good
>backstabbing
>fisting action
>machetes
>snake eater injuries
>KNIFE ON A STICK

>>scripted as fuck
What? It's very obvious that's just how the mission progresses. Infiltrate>defend some random shit, I bet that'll be the format for a lot of the missions in the game.

This is like bitching about the alert phase in any MGS because it's "scripted".

>what is game development
When years ago I pointed out that on foe's Mother Base there were Diamond Dogs insignias in MB gameplay, you people jumped out defending that it's obviously not complete.
Fucking hypocrites.

gimmicks like the conveniently placed zombie in front of the spike wall, the zombie crawling in the grass, the way they draw out fighting the zombies because they're actually paper thin enemies, etc. watch the MGO3 promo videos and you'll see that these are directed in the same vein.

>That obviously rehearsed "tactical team action"

Here's how that level would really play out

>Everyone loads in with the exact same min/maxed gear kit, except for the new players who don't have the good stuff unlocked
>Everyone charges down the hill shooting anything that moves
>One guy gets way out ahead of everyone and gets grabbed by a grass zombie
>The noobs don't know how to get to him and he dies before anyone reaches him
>He calls everyone "fucking trash" and rage quits
>A korean player joins the server in his place and proceeds to AFK

But no yeah everyone is going to coordinate on their mics and be super sneaky and tactical in order to beat these slow, blind, literally headless zombies that crumple in 2 shots.

twitter.com/makotin_titan/status/777382231677427713/video/1

Because the insignia shown in FOBs is your customized emblem, and if you don't customize it you get the default ''DD'' emblem?

Even on Enemy FOBs, you still see the actual Diamond Dog logo and the name on everything. Why was that name even needed? The place is already nicknamed Outer Heaven.

Damage in this game is more punishing than in MGSV.

I liked MGSV's gameplay and I've always wanted another game in the FOX engine, but I'm not sure a cut-rate zombie survival game is the best use of it.

Be careful what you wish for, I guess.

Play with friends.

Basically a bigger version of the river level in MGS3

Who the fuck cares about Metal Gear canon at this point?

You'd think after the embarrassingly bad writing of 4 and V you people would get the fucking message.

>What the fuck Konami?

Konami didn't do anything, this is Kojimas writing.

It looks kinda fun, i'll treat it like i'm playing the retarded alternate reality snake tale from MGS2. I like the coop,
I just would've been way happier if they added coop to MGSV instead.

>uhh all gamers hated the mass effect trilogy
>its widely regarded as one of the worst gaming franchises in the history of gaming
>if you ask people who played the ME trilogy they hated it

What the fuck are you talking about? Normies love the whole trilogy and most of us here love ME1 and ME2 (more 1 than 2).

Nigger people only hate 3 single player and absolutely love its multiplayer.

EA will never say no to those sweet on disc DLC.

>this is Kojimas writing.

Not at all, Kojima said an hour ago that he has nothing to do with MG Survive.
So this shill narrative of
>I-IT WAS ORIGINALLY BY KOJIMA, THIS WAS PLANNED BY HIM

Has just crumbled away, time to push more, false narratives, assmad shills.

>reused models and animations
The fuck were you expecting on that front though?

The sad thing is that I would actually be excited for a Metal Gear that fleshed out PW's co-op system on consoles and finally threw Kojima's hack ass to the fucking curb but the zombie/survival shit looks terrible and I know Konami's just trying to make back their money on the Fox engine development with this and then fuck off from console games besides sports shit

If it's cheap enough, I'll give it a chance. The main feature I think TPP was missing was co-op.

>Konami's just trying to make back their money on the Fox engine development

What makes you think they didn't recover the money with MGSV's sales?

They are just trying to milk what's left of this franchise to death.

He's the one who WROTE wormholes in you retarded cock sucker.

No doubt, they just don't wanna spoil it until later. It was probably that scream you hear at the end of the reveal trailer that sounded like a RAY with a throat infection.

>wrote
What?
They are a tool that's an upgrade of the fulton that has no purpose aside from extracting shit under roofs and it's never referenced in the entire game.

It's just a dumb gadget like the human lingshot from Peace Walker.

>this fun weapon is in MGSV despite being probably not canon
>this has everything to do with random black holes appearing 9 years before that fun weapon is invented

Of course it's not canon dipshit, have you even played any other Metal Gear spinoffs like Ac!d? They're equally fucking ridiculous but no one shits on them.

Dude, mgo was so much fucking fun, making training lobbies, forcing scrubs into porno mag loops, 1v1 Box run lv.3 jousting, Zombie custom game. Spamming the stomache growl command while ontop of the girl avatar. Getting points to deck out your avatar as stupidly as possible.

If survive has this much freedom with the lobby rules I wont even be mad. But i really doubt this is gonna be anywhere near as fun as mgo.

It's basically "We aint gotta explain shit: the game" but at least the gameplay looks fun.

Honestly, I'd pay $20 for a nonsensical gameplay expansion for MGSV. The game was mechanically really sound.

That said, they better dish out some original assets, which they seem reluctant to do.

Never thought I'd be less than interested for a Metal Gear game.
I was at least mildly interesting in Revengeance. But this... meh.

This is a "We want the Resident Evil 6 audience, with in turn wants the Call of Duty audience" game.

This game will be $20 6 months after release.

Bargain bin tier.

RE6 was actually fun if you treated it like an arcadey japanese game, though, especially in co-op. Survive will probably be the same.

The problem it was enemy FOB with different insignia. It was shown on that gameplay trailer.