Is there any character more powerful than Luigi?

Is there any character more powerful than Luigi?

I'm not talking about Tanooki Suit Luigi. Hell, I'm not even talking about Kuribo's Shoe, Hammer Suit, and a Star Man Luigi. I'm talking about Luigi floating on an egg over the sea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIphlDWl9XY
lfoaeoas.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OkVZxjCoDk
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
gamejolt.com/games/luigi-floating-on-an-egg-over-the-sea/190713#close
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/350874561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Epic. Simply epic.

Is he our plumber?

yeas

No my plumber is Louie not Luigi.

He's more than that

is this the latest forced meme?

Is this the hottest new meme of 2016?

This and anything pannenkek related are the 2 most forced memes we have right now.

But what if...

2007 is in right now

Like Numa Numa and Chocolate Rain? With Luigi ever reach their levels of fame?

OH SHIT

This is a great new meme. All video game related memes are great.

That was such a weird thread.
And 2nd thread.
>And in the end, every last one of us was cleverly rused

youtube.com/watch?v=nIphlDWl9XY

I think LFOAEOTS evokes some sense of nostalgia from a lot of anons. The meme was a forgotten YTMND pulled straight from 2007 and it carries that feeling with it. Classic internet culture was something special and one of the best parts was how fads came and went so quickly. So much new content was created in the span of a week, with every user wanting to share their contribution and take on the fad.

Then the fad would die off as quickly as it caught on with no explanation or notice. It just was. Internet fads used to be in the moment. Communities spread them quickly and let them die just as quickly. Post 2007 was the CAKE IS A LIE era and the birth of the meme: a zombified fad that refused to die no matter how old it was.

It's up there with Lanky Kong in terms of forcedness, expect to see it frequently for the next five months before the faggot OP gives up.

Are you stupid? he's not even doing anything, he's just using the momentum from the egg that girl yoshi spat out to move.
the egg will eventually fall into the ocean along with your stupid floating sea egg luigi

Mario can manipulate PUs, raise Scuttlebugs, manipulate Koopa the Quick with cloned bowling balls and assist a fish in a week-long journey.
Luigi can float on an egg over the sea.
I dunno man, this one's pretty tough.

Nice

HE

Easily

E G G S T H E T I C

Do you have any of the alternate colors?

HAS

I think you may be 100% correct.
>TFW the last Internet fad I can remember like that happened at the new year with Garflondo and Beepis
So that's why I enjoyed it so much, despite spreading like flames and disappearing like smoke.

Luigi is floating on an egg over the sea, Mario is raising his de facto float value. I think the answer is clear.

It all makes sense now

IMPOSSIBRU

what kind of dumb ass question is that? "hurr durr can anyone beat weegee!?!" of fucking course. anyone can. hell, KIRBY or one of the anime girls from the bullet hell game tofu can.

now, can name me 1 fucking character that can beat Paper Mario? cuz' I know for sure that if Paper Mario even sneezes on egg flying fuck boy luigi he gets obliterated.

Azura.

I'd buy it.

Please don't. The last thing I want is a good thing getting turned into another walking corpse.

Given if anything sneezes on him with that badge set up he will die I think it comes down to who attacks first

Luigi floating on an egg over the sea's speed stat is undoubtedly higher

>You are now imagining Danger QPU aligned Mario ramping up speed for 12 hours just to line up a shot to blindside Luigi floating on an egg over the sea

no one here as untouchable as my boy why even try to step

Goddamn stupid memes. At least let it be a funny meme if you're gonna force it.

I take it you weren't there for the original thread

That's the entire point of forcing memes

can someone explain this meme to me

no sekrit club bullshit please

r/gaming meme

>specifically ask for no SEKKRIT KLUB bullshit
>get MUH SEKRIT KLUB bullshit

fuck you

There's nothing to explain and anything that does is in the OP.
>Luigi Floating on an egg over the sea was a meme before memes were a thing, faded deep from memory
>The only part not listed is how it resurfaced like a week ago and fucking exploded here
And that's the whole story.

Udara Machiha

Really? I thought it was a ytmnd meme.

It was never a meme. It was just some site someone made on ytmnd 9 years ago that some user reposted here as a thread.

>newfags on Cred Forums find YTMND
>force it as a new epic meme
Sure is Reddit in here.

like the [Spoilers] tag, those would be [Italics] and [Bold] without the capitalization

easy, another Luigi
who is doing nothing

Mario Brothers More like IMPOSSIBU BROTHAS!

But Mario's team always goes first in Paper Mario

[italics]bullshit[/italics]

Holy shit, is that Luigi floating on an egg over the sea?

Quick, Cred Forums!

Who is capable of harnessing Luigi's power?

where did this new meme begin? is there another video?

lfoaeoas.ytmnd.com/

behold

Luigi has been floating on an egg over the sea for 9 years

thanks doc just what i needs

Cred Forums did with Luigi what Cred Forums did with Moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=5OkVZxjCoDk

>float on an egg over nam
>it aint me starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

faggot.

Under age

no it's an ovoid flying a plumber under the skies

I usually don't feel anything when looking at old war photos like this, but seeing Luigi floating on an egg over the sea here really opened my eyes. I can really start to imagine the kind of fear those soldiers must have felt.

>not just " wait a minute, that egg"

you genuinely stopped it from being funny

Some meme formats take precedent over others

How is this a meme?

How everything else becomes a meme

OC

Mario can build up speed for 12 hours and travel to parallel universes. He can even shape the very fabric of existence. Nobody can stop him.

Luigi can float on an egg over the sea

I'm still upset over that Stories ending

so can mario.

Can he?

Par for the course when it comes to creepy pasta

he can he told me

This one is my favorite.

I think it's poorly adapted

This is so terribly forced and so painfully goddamn unfunny

can we just stop

oh

I don't even understand this lame ass maymay

What if I told you all memes start as forced memes

I don't believe you

>Tusk ACT IV vs D4C

THEY BOILED US LIKE A DAMN EGG

What? Memes were absolutely a thing then. This is just an obscure ytmnd someone dug up and tried to force into a meme.

AND IT'S SO SAD TO SEE
THE WORLD AGREE
LUIGI ON AN EGG AS IT FLIES

shantae is a shitty series and you should be ashamed for liking it

I backed 1/2 Genie Hero and I still agree with you

That game will probably be worse than the others. Several Wayforward employees left years ago and founded their own studio to make Shovel Knight. Wayforward hasn't done anything since then except port Shantae and the Mighty series to every platform under the sun.

I understood that reference.

That's not fair. Big Bertha is already known to be the most powerful being in existence.

>t. """""""""""""HENREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE""""""""""""

THE ONLY PRINCESS THAT I LOOOOOVED
WAS BORN WITH DAISIES IN HER EEEEEEYES

I LOVE WHEN LUIGI FLIIIIIIIES
LUIGI FLIES, I LOVE IT, YES I DOOOOOOOO

Luigi will float until he learns how to swim.

I don't get it.

WF rotates talent often, though, and it doesn't really matter in HGH's case since several key members from SatPC are also working on it.

I mean, there's some reasons to be suspect, but that's not one of them.

No

There

Is

Not

>implying every meme isn't forced

Shit he has a gun

Beautiful

gamejolt.com/games/luigi-floating-on-an-egg-over-the-sea/190713#close

Why tho

Luigi in an Aeroplane Over the Sea

Would be better if Luigi wasn't in a generic t-pose

Why is this even a thing?

LOL

>Lostegg.exe

I don't understand.

ITBEGINS

Okay seriously what did I miss and why did this become a meme?

Original thread. There is nothing before this.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/350874561

Luigi floating on an egg over a post

What the fuck is this shitty meme?

You kids have school on Monday. Go to bed.

What's your favorite meme?

nutshack is kinda funny.

haha

divided by zero

I actually want this meme to go viral just because its luigi

Assuming there isnt a page on fb already on luigi floating on an egg Im gonna make one and force it myself cuz this shit made me crack up just now

All you have to do is get the NOA twitter to tweet Luigi floating on an egg over the sea

What do you think Luigi's floating egg smells like? Just wanna know for laughs.

>this shit made me crack up

Spend the $100 and put this on Steam Greenlight

Zelda levitating on a cloud above the ocean

do you have a link to the original thread?

Someone do this now

You are overestimating our abilities

Forced meme is forced

ALL

MEMES

ARE

FORCED

is this Miyazaki's worst movie?

Marina riding on a cat riding on a missile.

THROUGH FIRE, JUSTICE IS SERVED

No Princess Mononoke was

A HERO IN SHINING ARMOR IS CALLED

does anyone have the link to the original YTMND page?

Someone needs to shoop floating egg luigi on a image showing the battle against Lunar with Marina riding on a cat riding a missle

TO PUNISH EVIL FORCE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED

lfoaeoas.ytmnd.com/

lfoaeoas DOT YTMND DOT com

thanks

Needs a photoshop of Madara Uchihas head onto his body

I second this.

I know, I know I've a let you down

GET ON THE EGG LUIGI

I third this as well

kek

I lold so hard I farted assburgers!

Really makes yo

I obviously missed something what about this Luigi egg picture is so amazing it needs to keep getting posted over and over?

>over and over
The sea lol

Anyone else get a Goku riding nimbus vibe looking at ops image?

Awesome meme guys, i love memes

that nig stole my fuckin' wallpaper

Do we honestly need another luigi meme? Doesnt he have like tons already?

I LOVE YOU MAMA LUIIIIGIIIIIIIII

CUM HISTORIA

kek

That's pretty cool OP, but is there a character in fiction that can beat Uchiha Madara?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

luigi floating on an egg over the sea

Someone needs to photoshop Madaras head in OPs image

it's from a speedrun how do you not know this?

sauce?

well that's gonna be hard to find I don't remember which speedrun but I'll look I guess

This post fucking slayed me.

Why is my sense of humor such meme-filled trash?

Delete this.