JC...

JC, did I ever tell you about the time all augmented people simultaneously became violently insane and 50 million people died? They were good friends.

Why would Paul know about something that happened decades before he was 'born'?

It happened when he was 9.

He was 9, faggot.

>Cred Forums tells you this game isn't shit
>it is

>t. Mr. "I couldn't beat Liberty Island" from Dumbfuckistan

I did actually.

The gameplay is still shit though. And the AI is buggy as fuck. Sometimes you can stand in their vision and they don't react, the next time you so much as peak around a corner and they know you're there.

The darker spots.

They're called shadows.

Use them...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loved the quicksave/quickload gameplay too. Particularly on the liberty island, no less with the rifle armed NSF soldiers. Had to quicksave/quickload all my way through the level, since AI's either react instantly, or not at all to your presence.

Oh, and you can't sniper NSF soldiers from regular NSF soldiers either. That's fun. The only difference were between those NSF Thugs who used tranquilizer weapons, but they had as bad cones of vision of NSF soldiers with pistols.

Bet you didn't know your mom and dad tried to protest when we put you in training. They loved their little boy, JC, and that's why they're dead. I'm sending up the man who did the job.

>Had to quicksave/quickload all my way through the level

how often in day to day do you talk about 9/11

The final level seems to imply implanted memories, and the boys being no more than a few years old

Every september

Maybe Deus Ex doesn't take a year.

Nah, even the prequel's official timeline note Paul Denton was born in 2018.

JC is 3 years old, though.

i can't tell if you're complaining or not

I just finished the game for the first time.
I sided with helios

He was born the year Mankind Divided takes place.

You are just shit at the game.

>a game released over 15 years ago is now getting daily threads
fuck my ass daddy

>forgot about the fucking cloning vats you see in Area 51 with JC & Paul's name on them

JC and Paul are 2-3 year old clones of Bob Page with implanted memories, did you play the fucking game?

Paul's name wasn't on any of the cloning vats, you mongoloid. I literally finished a playthrough a couple days ago.

He's the anonymous gangbanger of the 21st century. No residence, no faith, no knowledge, no judgement, no imagination, no...

How much does the storyline/plot change if your brother dies because you jumped out the window?

not much. You miss out on some dialogue

Barely. The only differences are some dialogue and Savage talks to you instead at Area 51.

It doesn't at all. It's a vestigial part from a point in development where you'd have a branching storyline. Basically if Paul dies, you're given the option of working with Walton Simon and joining MJ12 to fight the illuminati, as opposed to Paul living and the storyline where you go to China to have the killswitch disabled.

Paul is not a clone, and they are not clones of Page. Page and Simons have their own clones.