How do NEET's afford video games?

How do NEET's afford video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/jp/thread/S6512844#p6512945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neetbux
Why are you using an external catalog?

Getting SNAP cards and $750 from the government every month, courtesy of taxpayers.

One of those is a ninja turtle you nigger

just stole a vita. pirating some games now that its hacked.

How do you even apply for NEETBuxx? At what point in your life do you need to reach to hit that rock bottom?

The government will fund you to have autism, or pretend to have it. If you suck at pretend you can inflect some injury

Hard earned disability bucks from the government. All I need is the hardware because I'll pirate everything else.

Leo ain't a frog you nigger

>work 4 months a year for 15/hour
>get 700 biweekly for sitting on my ass with employment insurance

its not much but it works

I'm in the Army Reserve and volunteer to go on deployments for a year every other year. I spend the year off being a NEET and have ample time to do absolutely nothing but play games and drink until the next deployment comes up.

I send cute, adult (18+) pictures to anons who sometimes buy games on my steam list

wtf i hate frogs now

>i was only pretending to have autism!

I play older cheaper games on my ps3 by getting money for stacking wood, getting a ps4 when I finish stacking the rest of the wood.

>He fell for the neet meme

It's been debunked several times. Nobody here is getting a gubment check. It's all mommy and daddy's allowances.

Piracy, used games, old consoles, toaster PCs.

I have a CFW PS3, CFW 3DS (that I've never used), a flashed 360, and an actually decent PC, but I've only paid for like five games ever.

neetbux

also i offer up my services to make small business their websites

and also this:

>tfw when no longer a NEET.
I don't know what to feel. Time goes by 10x slower now and manual labor kinda sucks.

follow uncle remus' advice if you're serious about neetbux

warosu.org/jp/thread/S6512844#p6512945