You'll never have romantic sex with Tifa under an airship

>you'll never have romantic sex with Tifa under an airship

why live senpai

i... I don't know.

>tfw will never wipe the discharge off my nutshack

just fuck my shit up senpai

Lol. Some of my earliest experiences with women, I can remember thinking back to scenes from FF to try to figure out how to act.

This was one. Another one was the, "So talk to the trees" from 8.

Cloud sucks, they should add a customizable self-insert character in FF7 remake for the express purpose of boning Tifa.

Why is she so perfect?

And why is she in love with such an insufferable faggot?

>And why is she in love with such an insufferable faggot?

Is there any evidence of her actually being in love with him?

They certainly weren't childhood sweethearts. She even says she was shocked that he asked her out to the well to talk since they weren't that close.

Literally the next time she sees him (that she knows of) is at the beginning of the game. She sticks around and keeps an eye on him/worries about him not necessarily out of love, but because she is the only one who knows his life is a lie and feels kind of obligated to look out for him.

Because Final Fantasy is, and always has been, trashy animu pulp.

They didn't even fuck. The game's way too PG for that.

It's pretty damn obvious she in love with him...

I'm convinced it's for all the wrong reasons though.

She only loves him because he is the only surviving thing from her past. She NEEDS him, to have connection to her childhood memories.

It's sad really. Being in love with a man who is such a fuck up, but you lose your entire identity if you don't.

>t. aerithfag

Ditto for pic related.

It's "Go talk to a wall".

quistis is a QT :3

He is fucking clutch though. You can't deny that.

Age 16, came to Tifa's rescue (albeit a tad later than he could have), fucked up Sephiroth.

He could honestly coast on that for the rest of his life.

Do you think the Remake is going to change their whole relationship? Will they downplay Cloud & Tifa for the Aerith fancucks?

Will they have a hidden love meter based on how you treat Tifa throughout the game? Similar to the original.

That's it. Thanks.

Probably true user.

But still such a shit reason to be in love with someone.

Even after they fuck and save the world, Cloud runs away like a faggot

Nah they can't risk upsetting the Zackfags so they need to make sure his posthumous relationship with Aerith remains pure and unspoiled.

i hope they have full penetration

>post yfw you can save Aerith in the remake

i wonder how much erotic material of tifa exists out there...

That movie was fun to mock MST3K style though.

They already do. Just not by Cloud or Zack.

So much that I've grown sick of it.
I still love Tifa, deep down inside.

Core. Wet. Abnormal. Bonfire HJ, BJ, and TJ.

Just to name a few.

An unfathomable amount.

Do you think they'l dial back her titties in the remake?

Fuck: Tifa because tits.
Marry: Aeris because she'd be fun and capable of keeping a spark of romance.
Kill: Yuffie cause muh materia

>eyes

I don't care either way, buddy. Cloud's too much of a basket case to get fucked by anyone.

Fuck: Yuffie. Seems fun. Probably really tight.
Marry: Tifa. Best girl. And you get to fuck your wife too.
Kill: Aeris. Won't feel too guilty since she dies anyway.

Nah, it's considerably more than that. Cloud tried to save her life once when they were out in the mountains and out at the well she confesses she wants him to protect her if he ever makes it as a SOLDIER and it's pretty clear that she took a liking to him by the time he left Nibelheim. That gradually develops into full blown romantic feelings by the end of 7, and by Advent Children they're basically common-law married even if Cloud left her to wallow in AIDS-ridden self pity and survivor's guilt. She loves him because buried underneath all the mental trauma is the person who swore to protect her all those years ago. It's downright chivalric.

Which FFVII characters are virgins?

Barrett - No, his wife
Vincent - No, Lucretia
RedXIII - Endangered species so sadly yes (at least before 500 years later)
Aeris - Maybe. Most likely partners are Zack or Tseng
Zack - See above
Cait Sith/Reeve - Probably not. Seems like a guy about town.
Rufus - Seems like the kind of guy to pay for it since he doesn't want to get emotionally involved
Cid - No, Shera
Yuffie - Likely. Very young and has no discernable love interest.
Tifa - Unlikely. Had a banging bod by age 16 and a lot of guy friends in Niebelheim who were trying to hit that.
Cloud - Probably. Left town at age 14, still a loser. Probably didn't get action while in Shin-Ra (even denied popularity with the ladies in a conversation with his mom), was trapped in a test tube for five year.

Sephiroth - no fucking clue

Am I missing anyone? INB4 myself.

Through my teenage years I fapped to her more often than any other Vidya girl except for maybe Chun-Li

But then in college I dated a girl with a friggin clone-identical body to Tifa but a butterface that knocked her down to my level; soft round DD's with a really trim body & nice figure because she was a fitness freak and did aerobics almost daily.

Then I learned that unless she just took a shower, huge tits get gross fast on a physically active girl and the underboob smells sour as fuck when you take her cloths off due to sweat that gets trapped during the day and I haven't popped a boner for Tifa since because that's all she makes me think of

It's common enough that shit like pic related exists to help prevent it

With all the fighting, running, and stealing shit she does, I guarantee Tifa's boobs smell like parmesan cheese 90% of the time

you forgot ____me____

Yourself. Seriously, only virgins care about virginity.

>huge tits get gross fast on a physically active girl

This isn't universal. I think it's just your girl.

Even if it was true, butts smell like butts. Are you going to stop liking butts too?

there are guys out there who will eat their womans shit, user

ill enjoy some cheesy boobs

No fucking way is Aerith a virgin. She and Zack absolutely shagged before the last time he left. Nobody writes that many fucking letters unless they were yearning for the dick.

Tifa and Cloud probably swiped each other's V-cards underneath the Airship since Tifa wasn't "that type of girl" despite her looks and Cloud was a loser.

Sephiroth being a virgin would explain so much about Sephiroth.

Barrett doesn't have a wife. Also Vincent is a cuck, and became so emo about it he locked himself in the basement for 30 years.

>Tifa wasn't "that type of girl" despite her looks

If she is a healthy young woman, I guarantee she is the type of girl who wants her sexual needs met.

>Sephiroth being a virgin would explain so much about Sephiroth.

lol

Jesus man, Cred Forums has a way to make even huge boobs seem awful, I think everyone in this place should kys they are selves

Sephiroth totally stuck his dick in Jenovas mouth hole

>Cait Sith/Reeve
Hey man, there are a lot of girls out there who would want to fuck a robot cat... and use the stuffed toy as a buttplug.

You forgot the Turk guys.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Squall is the most unlikable autistic piece of shit I've ever seen I was actually mad when playing FF8.

>Wanting a desperate cumdumster
Get some better taste, famparoni

Nothing weird about it

whatever

>This isn't universal

I'd say it's fairly universal that sweaty crevices start to smell fairly quickly

It's why deoderant exists and sweaty balls smell like sweaty balls

>butts smell like butts

I'm not really into licking anuses and asscracks so that doesn't really affect me. However I *do* love licking me some underboob

Besides, I wasn't at all implying that everyone or even most people would be bothered by cheesetits, I just wasn't a fan personally.

>Vincent is a cuck

Jesus I'm ready for this "cuck" thing to die.

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. It's not some catch-all term for anyone who has had sex with a woman who later had sex with someone else. It's the 21st century. If you're a young person in an active social circle, that's gonna happen a lot.

Also Barrett had a wife, she just died.

And I doubt Hojo had sex with Lucretia. Probably invitro.

>"flower girl"

>Is there any evidence of her actually being in love with him?
For fuck's sake, if you hadn't played the game, at least read a wiki or something.

- Tifa wanted Cloud to be her white knight once he wanted to show off by promissing he would join SOLDIER one day.

- Tifa dressed up nicely once she thought the SOLDIER who would be visiting Nibelheim was going to be Cloud.

- Tifa took care of Cloud's mako mind raped ass, crying on her knees pleading Cloud to come back his senses.

- Tifa initiated the whole "Under the Highwind" scene ordeal, which is a full blown lovers event.

>wanting a dead hooker and Zack's sloppy seconds

You first.

Your inability to see the pure intentions of a poor girl selling rare flowers from her home are proof enough that tifafags are degenerates

You know that's a good

It IS kind of romantic if you think about it as him protecting her because of the vow he made all those years ago, but also her protecting him now that he's a broken person who likely couldn't function alone anymore.

you think she lived off flower money user?

really user?

Really hoping for more emphasis on how bizarre the first disc had to be for Tifa, meeting Cloud again and he's pretending to be someone else with completely different memories.

>- Tifa wanted Cloud to be her white knight once he wanted to show off by promissing he would join SOLDIER one day.

She wanted "someone" to be her white knight. Her exact words are something like, "Just once, I want to experience that feeling." Cloud has nothing to do with it.

>- Tifa dressed up nicely once she thought the SOLDIER who would be visiting Nibelheim was going to be Cloud.

She wears a cowboy getup? How is that dressing nicely?

>- Tifa took care of Cloud's mako mind raped ass, crying on her knees pleading Cloud to come back his senses.

Because she's fucking wracked with guilt that she knew his story was fucked up and incorrect from the start and she never said anything.

>- Tifa initiated the whole "Under the Highwind" scene ordeal, which is a full blown lovers event.

Fair enough.

>Aeris - Maybe.
You do know what "Flower Girl" is a metaphor for, right?

You really think she was making ends meet by selling flowers for 5 gil a piece? Or if that was even worth the effort to go find flowers to pick?

Why Aerithfags even exist? I mean why a sect of Aerithfags even insist on this Cloud only loved Aerith thing? The whole damn series tries its hardest to pit Cloud with Tifa and Zack with Aertih in the lifestream.

I hope they don't because the butthurt would be hilarious.

She lives with Elmyra Gainsborough. That bitch is a land owner on one of the biggest properties in the slums. I doubt money is an issue.

this thread every week

>Cloud has nothing to do with it.
by expressing that dream of hers exactly when she was alone with Cloud?

>She wears a cowboy getup? How is that dressing nicely?
Special clothing in a backwoods town, Tifa dressed different than she usually did, obviously looking to impress; basic girl stuff one wouldn't need to leave their basement to know.

You seem to be denial.

I think the bigger issue is that the numerous revisions to her character throughout the years have upgraded her to purity incarnate status. That means that no matter how much you argue about the original, no one will listen because her makeover is outshining those small inconsequential details.

It has wakened a lot, there used to daily Tifa threads once the Remake got announced.

Now that S-E is keeping a hold on any news to focus on FFXV, not many are eager to keep these threads up.

Money isn't an issue because Shinra pays their bills, Aerith was special and just so happened she was the daughter of one of their scientists and the last cetra; Shinra wanted to keep a rare spicemen close and well feed.

Aerith was a "Flower Girl" out of her own will.

>implying that yuffie doesn't sell herself for materia

Why do people hate Cloud so much? Is it just insecure virgins who are jealous that a girl actually took the time to try and understand him?

She's more likely to kick you in the balls then run off with all your materia.

>She's more likely to kick off your balls, then run off with all your materia, then suck your plucked balls.

>by expressing that dream of hers exactly when she was alone with Cloud?

It was a crime of opportunity. Cloud asked her out to the well and she was surprised since they weren't really friends. Then she showed up late. She wasn't exactly falling all over herself to for him.

People do things like this. Girls like to get attention. Even from guys they're not necessarily romantically interested in. It goes both ways too. I'm sure you've had moments where your heart races a bit or you stand up a bit straighter because a woman gives you a compliment or touches your arm or does something sweet for you. Even if you're not necessarily interested in her. It feels good to get attention from the opposite sex.

>Special clothing in a backwoods town, Tifa dressed different than she usually did, obviously looking to impress; basic girl stuff one wouldn't need to leave their basement to know.

>You seem to be denial.

Her regular clothes hadn't been established at this point yet. And if anything, I kinda thought she was putting the moves on Zack a bit. She certainly looked eager enough to take the picture.

FWIW I think it is perfectly plausible that she falls in love with cloud throughout the main game. She's not in love with him at the start though.

She uses her looks to sell them more expensively to guys that flirt with her. When Cloud goes into the Honey Bee Inn she gets hundreds of gil ripping off the losers that can't get in.

I dunno man, I'd say it's worth consideration. If you're her first, there's a much higher probability of her becoming clingy/obsessive/jealous/etc if it wasn't just a one-time thing (or she thinks it wasn't). Unless you actually want that, you might want to see a v-card as a red flag

And you'll be begging her to stop but she'll just suck them even harder and maybe even use her teeth.

Unless you're talking about the materia balls in which case I dunno.

AC did its damage.

Cloud puckered up at the end of FFVII and AC just did that away, to the point the Complete Edition Director's Cut had to dive in more deeply on why Cloud became such brooder again, all blamed on the geostigma.

>Yuffie
>Nasty, giant udders

Why would you do this?

They didn't actually play FF7. His portrayal in most other shit is pretty unlikeable.

Here.

>You'll never suck her giant breasts
Why live?

>You will never roll around onto her chest while in bed and just start nuzzling it with your face. Kissing her sensitive skin through the bedsheets and tickling her slim waist and wide hips.

Why did anyone ever pay attention to AC?

I must be smarter than everyone else because my reaction was always "lol whats this moronic cash in im gonna ignore it since obviously only the original game matters".

Was 15 yr old me just ahead of Cred Forums by that much?

Yeah more people know him from KH actually.

>Why did anyone ever pay attention to AC?
Because it pretty much became the basis for Cloud's personality in everywhere else.

It remains to be seen if he will even have snarky and funny moments during the times Cloud should develop in the Remake.

The only "modern" (it is quite old now) portrayal of Cloud being very confident in himself is in Kingdom Hearts 2, in the scene he teams up with Squall against a bunch of heartless, Cloud jokes about taking all the enemies out by himself, thinking of leaving just one to Squall out of charity.

Why even live indeed. :

>Implying that being with a woman 24/7 is love.

>cash in spin offs and a cameo appearances
>ever mattering to anyone but easily manipulated fujos/wallets
I'm guessing you take star wars and marvel films very seriously as well.

Personally if the "thing" itself is what's good then that's all that matters to me. I am too much of a busy important adult to waste time on poor quality products like the AC movie.

Posting Best Girl Jesse in a Tifa Thread.

Excellent taste

I watched it around the same age as you did before I played FF7 and loved it, I didn't fully understand the plot but I assumed that it would make more sense in context with the original game. It wasn't until I finally played the game many years later (and it's one of my all-time favorites) that I finally saw AC as the moronic fanwank cash-in that detracted more from the original story than it added. The same goes for the other compilation spinoffs too, yes that most certainly includes Crisis Core.

This, you may nut in my girl for one night, but I get to cuddle with her when she gets home.

>tfw actually traumatized by all these characters dying

Eh, she's a little too flat for my taste.

>Literally only Barret recalls any of them, in one scene way later in the game.
How Jesse even has fans?

It's hard, being a Jesse fan. I'm hoping she gets some more focus in the first part of the Remake.

>you'll never have romantic sex

Here's the answer, so all of you, listen up!

Tifa is taken! Okay?! Never mind that she's not real!

She loves Cloud. They work with each other, they're compatible.

Stop posting on this trollfest of a board, spend some time on not only improving yourself but making you YOU, and find the girl THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN TIFA. She will fit YOU like a glove. You will fit her like a glove. And you'll both spiral upwards in your lives.

Tifa will look like 5th grader scribblings or the work of a room of old Japanese men compared to the custom-made, tailored-to-fit-you-like-a-GQ-tuxedo woman that you cultivate, who will return the favor and make your life richer as you give to each other.

Now go find that better-than-Tifa, and give her a real man. Not a fictional one.

delusional

I think I've seen this pasta somewhere before...