What does Cred Forums think of Pokemon: Gale of Darkness?

What does Cred Forums think of Pokemon: Gale of Darkness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuhqoZvyntA
youtube.com/watch?v=AL6ktH4S-1s
youtube.com/watch?v=TA-zR7faD5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not familiar with this game. Are you sure that you're not getting the title wrong of an already existing game?

I..

N-no, i'm pretty sure it's "Pokemon: Gale of Darkness".

It's the only Pokemon game I like.
Double battles are fun as shit

Something seems off about this oh well XD

>XD

fuck off to reddit kid

>XD
literally kys

Haven't played it.

STOP

Are you sure? Cause I feel like I would have remembered this game since it was a Pokemon title on Gamecube and this one doesn't ring any bells. However it does seem very similar to another Pokemon title on Gamecube

who came onto the case? XD

Why is there a cumstain on the cover art?

Y-yes, i'm s-sure hehe. There's definitively not an emoji hiding behind that white mass.

Not him, but, you two are really fucking stupid if you didn't catch on.

Learn to Internet.

My favorite pokemon game next to Pokemon Z.

Holy shit, newfag spotted

Holy shit, newfag spotted

haha

At least it had a creative name, unlike Pokémon X.
What's next ? Pokémon D ?

Nice comeback

Wait a minute... that black lugia... it almost looks like another Pokemon game on my Gamecube, "Pokemon XP: Gale of Darkness"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do you all incessantly shitpost?

You just have to love Miror B in these games.
youtube.com/watch?v=WuhqoZvyntA

More seriously, I couldn't get through Colosseum and barely touched Gale of Darkness. After a point you just needed to end up grinding, either to purify an important shadow pokemon or just to gain some levels, and then the game pointed out how lengthy those trainer battles really were.

Plus, the big benefit in Colosseum was getting access to the Gen 2 pokemon which weren't available in Ruby/Sapphire or FireRed/LeafGreen. Remember that this was right after the Gen 2-Gen 3 swap, where you couldn't transfer pokemon over anymore, so you needed some way to get the missing Gen 2 pokemon.

Blame the faggot who named the game

All of you can eat shit in die.

It's top 3 in the franchise

>XD

Hurr durr eXtended Pimension
Are you literally retarded

Dumb meme aside, is this game actually good?

YAMEEERRROOOO

XP stands for Xtreme Polygon you fag
It has always been like that. Only le ledditors on Cred Forums unironically thought it was XD

>XD
Fuck off fag

It's more expensive than it should.

not him

it was an invitation to the meta

turns out you are a newfag after all

>

what the fuck did XD meant anyway?

I think eXtra Dimension

at least an upcoming game with XD in the title actually means something. X Drive

Who is the audience for these two specific games? I remember wanting it based on the commercials as a kid, but you get it and it's just a single player Pokemon game. Who the fuck wants that?

What the FUCK did the XD even stand for?

Xtra Dark.

Xenogear Disgaea

Can someone explain to me why they added this dumbass emoji? EVEN if its not being used as an emoji, wtf is xD supposed to represent?

>single player Pokémon game
They had the best multiplayer modes of the franchise

It's clearly Xb, you memelord

The only thing I remember about this game is when me and a friend were playing it and he whipped out his dick.

Ecks Dee

youtube.com/watch?v=AL6ktH4S-1s
Post good music.

But XD isn't memorable in anyway.
I want to that Lugia though

>What does Cred Forums think of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness?
Kindly fuck off back to Redit you meme spouting child.

>XD isn't memorable
>Cipher Key Lair with the Greevil reveal
>S.S. Libra
>Poke Spots
>Citadark Isle
>Team Snagem helping the main character
>THE FUCKING SEXTUPLETS

yea.. i only remember poke spots, the ss libra (and how it was boring as shit with you pushing crates around) citadark a generic lava thing, thats it

i even liked the game back when i first played it but mehhhhh

Miror B was the best in Colosseum, that music, and that plot.
Really, these things you mention can't make up for a whole good game like colo.
Wish they tried their hand at another console pokemon sometime.

youtube.com/watch?v=TA-zR7faD5Y
Thanks Mt. Battle, for burning this into my brain.

is this even worth a playthrough? it seems so barebones. no overworld?

Stellar game. A great successor to Colosseum!
Cons:
>lamer main char
>lamer snag machine
>team snagem now cucks
Pros:
>better pokemon
>better cypher labs
>better miror B
>better gameplay
>better activities
>better locations
>better story
>XD

I wouldn't say it's entirely barebones.

It's linear, yeah. But by the time you reach early/mid game you have a decent amount of pokes you've snagged to play around with.

My biggest problem is that you're stuck using the Eeveelutions every time you replay. I'm fucking sick of Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Can't you link to a gameboy? or you are saying if you emulate it? Cause yeah, the emulator for gba link cable is almost like having nothing at all. What a shame.

Yeah, Colosseum. The game that starts you out at level 35 and has the worst of the Shadow Pokemon gimmicks.

Oh shit. I was obviously a part of that wave of people unable to transfer between the gens, but I didn't have any GC - GBA accessories so that function was lost on me.

Now I finally understand why they had such random (and some of my favorite) catchable gen 2 Pokemon littered around the story, even when their own game didn't offer that many to you. You could even get shit like Yanma in one of the first towns in Colosseum. And the legendary dogs made miniboss appearances. Thanks for answering that question user

>XD
kys

XD

oh god i love memes!