youtu.be/LhnxkONLTF0?t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHJ2eYgZrU
youtube.com/watch?v=EaABZqW4DNg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pYBNzcnm8
youtube.com/watch?v=6FNxh6sUM78
youtube.com/watch?v=f85cvuzyqlk
youtube.com/watch?v=eybZQt3s2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=mZpZE0BaTkw
sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo
strawpoll.me/11248812
youtube.com/watch?v=T20yqTukGPE
youtube.com/watch?v=gd2tLBz66lE
famitsu.com/matome/ff15/2016_09_15_news02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it after the Dragon Quest stuff?

What is there to recap? There was just a new trailer and Aranea
Unless they talk a bit about Pro

How soon exactly?

30 mins or what?

GIMMIE A TIME

Hour and a half from now.

that's not "soon"

fuck off and come back in an hour

That's no soon jesus christ what the hell man and here i was ready to make some cup noodles which i haven't eaten in forever like i don't think i've eat any this year at all never since i developed my new instant noodles technique in which i prepare two of them and manage to keep a really nice texture like the cup noodles and add some boiled eggs in for the heck of it i've been too hungry recently so one miserable cup noodles can't cut it i have to put two instant noodles but i got nostalgic over the flavor also because i was playing Yakuza 3 yesterday and there's that sub-story of the guy who's trying to replicate the Kyushu NÂș1 Star ramen into a instant version with various degree of success i don't think i finished it yet damn i should go back to play some Yakuza but now i don't want to miss this so i guess i'll just watch some Initial D in the meantime then

>boiled eggs
Do you mean poached eggs? Or do you put a hard boiled egg into it?

Yell at OP for being a faggot not me.

I'm severely digging the music in that stream right now. That's dragon quest, yes?

the white regalia is sexy

Boiled, i put it together with the water to boil before putting the noodles so i get more food for the same ammount of time
I'm a pussy though and i don't eat the eggs white, the yolk mix easily with the noodles

I wanna yell at you though.

When's FFXV starting?

after this, still gt 30min left though

crap sorry i misread the schedule, won;t be until 8:15pm PST

Can't wait.

Hopefully it will be new gameplay. Getting really tired of seeing the same shit over and over again.

November 29 could not come any faster.

>November 29 could not come any faster.
It could

Sleep a lot

I want my husbandos to come faster

work on your technique then ;3

Hardly, they're not into showing new stuff on event recaps, the best you can hope for is for some Aranea footage with someone that doesn't sucks ass

XV graphics always remind me of The Crew, but TC has more grass and better draw distance. That's not a criticism since TC looks pretty good at times

>Implying I can fit all of Gladio
It's hard user.

Hey kid wanna /ss/?

I don't think anyone normal could fit him user chan.

Your best best are with the other 3.

Doesn't Prompto have a big dick?

start training then!

Momma didn't raise no quitter.
Yes sir!

...Where are you getting this from?

A direct footage would be much appreciated, but for now the Pro version really seems to be covering the shortcomings of vanilla

youtube.com/watch?v=2ko6dM9_X6g

I'm suing the eletrical company from around here 'cause of some damage their fuckups have caused in my house and the hearing will be at the start of november, if i win this i'm seriously thinking of getting a PS4 Pro despite my lack of 4K TV, but if not i'm more than okay with getting a vanilla PS4 anyway

For you

Promptofags are delusional. He's wearing a cup/stuffs. They know it, we know it. Prompto knows it.

Have fun in a wheelchair. Should've went for Prompto.

I'd rather have Gladio bottom out than Prompto barely get past the entrance.

The same goes for Gladio too. But you failed to mention that for some reason.

so did the thing start yet

45 minutes

>Prompto barely get past the entrance
Hahaha stay delusional

I will just sell my PS4 for like 200 and get the Pro for cheaper and keep my 1080p tv. I'll gladly take better performance/graphics in games than 4k upscaling

>implying that Gladio isn't 100% real
Promptofags need to love themselves.

I'm not a Promptofag through. Gladio is fugly. At least Prompto is pretty.

That's right laugh to mask the pain of Prompto's micropenis. He's living a lie, that doesn't mean that you have to too.

>mfw Cor didn't get much votes in the popularity poll they took at TGS

that's okay, he's my husbando and i love him so

>I'm not a Promptofag through. Gladio is fugly. At least Prompto is pretty.
>I'm not a Promptofag

You gotta remember though that was only so many people.

I bet Gladio has a tiny dick from the steroids he's been using.

It's been actually proven that Prompto has a big dick. Get over it.

Japs have weird tastes

yeah that's a good point. i just can't help it, we're close to the game coming out and i just want to know if my bae joins the lads before the end of the game or if he dies ;_;

soon.

>Prompto more attractive than Gladio
>implying
what the FUCK are you smoking

>Steriods
He's not even that big. He's pretty proportional for his height. That looks natural to me.
>proven
Nothing has been proven but your delusion. A shade is a shade and a sock is a sock.

Okay, whatever. It doesn't change the fact that Gladiolus is fucking hideous. God, you people are fucking irritating.

What are you are you smoking retard? That guy is ugly. Prompto looks like a model standing next to him.

>Cor just stays for less than half a hour the first time he joins if you go straight to the objective
FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAAAAAAAT
I'm putting that fucker on the car and going to that optional mines to take the Ronin fucker out while Cor is with me

Apparently some good shit. Because damn if that wasn't lie of the year.

>Gladiolus is fucking hideous
Lies, fairytales, and fucking fallacies.

I hate how they took out the lyrics from this song

It's the instrumental version, the lyrics version is still in, Tabata mentioned that at E3 it plays at a very important time in the game.

The version that plays when we get a new royal arm is neato

i'll be spending as much time with Cor as I can.

Just kill yourself falseflagger

probably when luna dies

I apologize that you manchildren can not handle a opinion differing from your own. Grow the fuck up.

I was thinking when Noctis comes back to the city to reclaim it and sees how fucked up it got in his absence.

Fuck off, she won't. She will live in my heart forever.

I honestly love all 4 guys equally. They appeal to my taste.

So what's PS4 Pro footage and what's PS4 footage? What was the TGS trailer running on?

Allright real talk, i've always been a action game kind of guy so of course i was planning on playing with Active Mode
...But Wait Mode has really been growing on me, especially since it doesn't intrude in your way, you only stop time if you want and could easily play an entire fight as if it was in active mode, and then after yesterday's footage revealing that you can use Libra more easily in Wait Mode i've really been shifting to it, i guess in the end i'll be using some fucking wait mode And use active mode on my lvl 1 run

the new trailer really made me realize how cute she is

This is off screen from the pro version.

She is best girl after all. Sure she is cute as f.

TGS trailer was running on vanilla, the landscape looked pretty improved compared to what we've seen previously but the leafs on the trees was a dead giveaway, trees on Pro looks better

When shit taste rears it's ugly head, we must strike it down.

There is a 45m video out of Old PS4. Its the desert+that one dungeon though so its hard to tell so far how big the Pro differences are.

We need to see this forest area

So TGS footage was the base version?

>Not having Ignis as your husbando

Stop what you're doing right now and reevaluate your life choices.

Oh, okay. It looks a little better, honestly. I'm excited to see how the character models look up close on Pro.

You are a gentleman and a scholar

This is fucking misleading. Im fucking sure the same area in the same 6000$ TV will be looks good too on OG PS4.

I'm not into autists

He's a little too stiff for me. But he's a good back up husbando.

Probably.

It's honestly kinda hard to say how much of it looks better because of better hardware and how much is because of HDR

>my husbando and waifu didn't get as much votes
STOP POSTING THIS
DELETE THIS

Well it looks like there are extra assets like shrubs and such.

cuhrayzee fan here. I don't know what to think. I've spent a considerable time to git gud at the platinum demo, but when I start it up now I get annoyed within 20 minutes. I just wish I could get excited for the combat, but it looks like I've found every little trick possible with the demo moveset. The targetting is so shit. It has so many flaws that just annoy the fucking shit out of me.

He'd be the best taking care of you, especially when you're pregnant. The fuck would the other 3 do aside from scratching their heads?

Also, people change. He's probably more understanding than he was in his Brotherhood episode.

The king is pretty popular for an old man. hohoho
cindy x regis when?

Gentiana and Gladio? Don't tell me its Iris, fuck who can even like Iris?

Thing is we haven't seen this area running on real time, we've seem other areas with denser vegetation in the World of Wonders but it's hard to say if it'll look the same
youtu.be/LhnxkONLTF0?t=42

Unless the guy had a high end camera and you have an HDR TV you won't be able to actually see the HDR in the video anyway
There's a lot more foliage though. The thing is, if that's the 4k version then the 1080p version could technically look even better or they could use supersampling so the hair finally looks good

>He'd be the best taking care of you, especially when you're pregnant.
You find that attractive?

gentiana and cor, but i just realized that yeah gladio didn't get as much votes as it hought he would either.

JP IS TRASH

oh and yeah Irisfags are worse than hitler

I feel like Gladio would be a good father/partner when you're expecting. I do agree that Prompto and Noctis would be clueless though Noctis has it covered seeing as he's a prince and has a royal household.
Not that user, but yeah. Pregnancy is a very uncomfortable and sometimes straight up nasty time. Having someone being supportive and taking care of you goes a long way. Not that I've been pregnant to know firsthand.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlHJ2eYgZrU

some footage from Famitsu stream. That samurai in Balouve mines rekt them hard.

Not really expecting much new from this ATR.

They'll show the TGS16 trailer again and maybe a bit of new footage for something but most of it I feel like will just be recap of everything leading up to day.

>gentiana and cor
Good choice my man. My favorites is Luna\Gentiana and Cor\Cocktis

>Iris that low

Moving the buff icons to the center instead of by the side of your name was a shitty idea

What's going onhere?

They're showing too much to begin with
Most games get a trailer every few months and maybe an interview at TGS or E3. But XV had news and trailers almost every week for years now
It feels like they're afraid that people forget about it when they don't keep showing it off at every single gaming event out there

You don't?

Alright, I'll give you Gladio. But like you said, the other two are completely clueless

However, Ignis is the best at this as he will always be by you and know exactly what you need.

I didn't like Versus, because it was an ARPG, a genre I hate (I like Action and RPG though.) and KH type too, which I care for even less, but it was a spinoff, so that was okay and it seemed to have had the potential for a darker and unusual story and tone. It was also Fantasy based on Reality, which I abhor as an FF (This has always been my number one problem with the game. Also yes, this goes for VIII too.), but it was a spinoff, so still that's okay.

When they turned it into a mainline game, I was infuriated (also there was a tint of 'Well it wasn't vaporware after all. That's nice.'). Even if it was the enemy, I would at least get the vision I had been promised. You know, silver linings. When they removed Stella, I knew the vision and story was totally replaced (as turned out to be the case). I no longer had a reason to care and swore to never buy it or support S-E for it. I intend to hold onto my word even if it were to turn out amazing, because I'm stubborn. That being said the gameplay didn't improve my opinion after. So no loss. XV will be the first single player numbered title I will skip, breaking the streak, which saddens me.

Assist attack.

Ignis throws daggers at specific locations that you can change via moving the lock-on, and then Noctis teleports from targets to target that were hit by the daggers hitting them all in sequence.

Since they're fighting a single target it looks kind of weird.

i'll be disappointed if it's more footage of the mines. really hope this will share something new with us, whatever it is.

not that i'm disappointed in the stuff we've seen so far at TGS just would feel odd if it's a rehash of what they've shown already

>incoming XV-kun reply

>One hit eating through both his white and gray bar
Fuck

I'm with you.

I've hated the KH-style combat since I first saw a glimpse of it, and I can't stand that they're trying to do reality-based sandbox-esque game to try to capitalize on the popularity of mainstream junk like GTA and Elder Scrolls. I really dislike the character designs on top of all of that.

I played Duscae pre & post update, and I played the platinum demo, and I had ZERO fun with it. It gave me no sense of wonder, no sense of fantasy, and it's clunky as shit.

I keep watching announcements and events in the hope that maybe... MAYBE I'll see them course-correct toward something that I might actually enjoy, but every time I see something new, I like it even less.

The last nail in the coffin was watching their PAX presentation.

I don't think I'll even buy it when there's a GOTY edition and it's in the bargain bin. It is just absolutely antithetical at this point to anything I enjoy in games.

This is marketing strategy to keep people hype. Make people to talk about the game, no matter how good it was. Shitty gameplay presentation = people talk about game, Awesome trailer = people talk about the game. etc

Just imagine the sex during pregnancy through. It would be heaven.

when it cut through gladio and the screen flashed i was like oh shit

What the fuck?

Since you shared I guess I will too. I was still a pretty big KH fan when Versus was first announced. Even so, the sheer edginess of the first trailer turned me off and I was still a bit miffed with Nomura over some of the plot shit in KHII as well. I've always loved that FF mixes magic with technology so I thought the modern fantasy might be an interesting concept. If things had been kept tonally closer to the 2013 trailer I'd be more hype, but it seems like since then things have gone downhill(not saying it's Tabata's fault or whatever, but still) and their idea of "fantasy based on reality" seems to be taking a real animal and slapping a crystal on its forehead so I'm pretty skeptical now.

As far as battle system, I've always liked ARPGs and genuinely think it's the natural evolution of RPG combat. That being said, the one reservation I have is that the way action gameplay is designed now, it looks pretty awkward in anything but a game that doesn't take itself too seriously like KH or even DMC. I (and others, I'm sure) had hoped they'd refine this for XV, but it seems like they somehow managed to make it both clunky AND unrealistic instead of at least doing one well.

Overall I'm not exactly HYPED for XV, but as long as the story and exploration aspects aren't complete shit I think I can still enjoy myself. We need XVI fucking ASAP, though.

>Somnus loop for nearly a hour.

>this fucking trailer again

Ardyn JP voice is trash.

it's just some landwhales who post in these threads to remind folks they are women and have vaginas and female orgasms rule.

just ignore them, ATR IS UP

user, stop please. I can't take it.

until you like it

It's not that serious user. The same shit goes on with waifufags.

So...would he be fucking you or the baby?

Can't wait for more duscae and desert

reminder the ps4 pro only guarantees locked 30fps
at 1080p and nothing more.

please tell me they arent just showing this guys?

and more gas station

It's just this

They need to show new one, right?
>We need new trailer every week.

Why would the do that?

Not like it would've even gotten 60fps anyway, the CPU is still a huge bottleneck. And an unlocked framerate would just make it worse

His English one is just really good

is there no translation? wtf?

>He's wearing a Prompto mask
Please stop.

lmao wtf this nigga wearing

>sporting the yakuza jackets

gimme

>that sword
my inner weeb is tingling

calling it now

that's all we'll see

screenscrap this now

Cringebata and his lackey

IS THERE A TRANSLATION YOU FUCKS

Why? This thread will probably still be up after this ends

is the jump from 1.82 terraflops to 4.2 terraflops a big jump?

So can we expect the rape of Square Enix employees after their work at the square enix cafe?

also do you need a tv that supports hdr to see the benefits of all this hdr mumbo jumbo?

Already been proven Prompto is the best

Oh hey, new outfits that look alright

noctis looked cool with the jacket

>desert

WHY DO ALL THE BONUS COSTUMES LOOK BETTER THAN THE DEFAULT DESIGNS?

Yes, and not evn all 4K TV support HDR, i don't even talk about 1080p.

Thank fuck for the new outfits. Noctis looks way better now

you're missing out by not knowing weeb senpai

So are we gonna get FFXV lunchboxes and underwears too?

i'm just thankful that they're in, for a while there i thought there wouldn't be alternate outfits

>They said there is not gameplay. Most of the ATR is clothing and the FF cafe

my fucking sides

So that you want to use them?

Noctis default is best. Never gonna change it. Its classic since 2009

In terms of GPU yes, but the ram is pretty much the same size and the CPU which was slow as fuck to begin with only got a 30% boost.
All the teraflops in the world won't fix that. It'll probably be the same problem for Scorpio.
It's good for shadows, textures, reflections etc. But draw distance and LOD etc. won't change too much
Yes even that is rare for most 4k TVs which is basicly a higher colour range, but that can easily look good on normal TVs too, not like games have looked like shit with the current color palet.
If you have a 1080p TV you'll get better performance and graphics instead of 4k upscaling and HDR so i'll go with that

>entire ATR is merchandise shilling

okay so are they just going to show items you can buy? no gameplay?

welp

I'm out. Looks like they're just shilling merch.

All these merchandise are basically for the Japanese since they love that trinket.

The whole 'skull/death' motif still alive and well despite rumors :o

So that's the Behemoth of Lucis huh

my nigga, there aren't even monitors that support hdr yet.

i don't know where this meme came form.

HAI
A
I

gtfo dog

As far as i can tell they said merch, Luna slim, the mobile game update, and a square cafe or some shit

This ATR is cancer

stfu dragon

JUSTICE

MORE LIKE... ACTIVE WASTE OF TIME REPORT

They're saying JUST THIS - meaning it'll just be merch shilling.

BLOOD MOON

this moon ps4 is super ugly

JUST

PRO

first ATR I've stopped watching

will this be the last ATR ever?

if this is where it's heading I'm glad because it has nothing to "report" anymore

MY

pro talk now

Will there be a commemoration version of PS4 in the name of Donald Trump?
I'm thinking of a white PS4.

PUROH

what a disappointment

They shove off gameplay and shit at every single small gaming event. So there's really not much to show
This game had so much fucking scans and interviews and gameplay demos over the past few months it's crazy

I believe they're saying that htey'll take some time to tune for the PRO, so the PRO version won't be available at launch, they're using all their current time to tune the normal version

He saying that the PRO is only way to play FF15.
And he doesn't care about standart one. Tabata is savage.

fuck this square enix shit, when is konami's?

Better trees confirmed
Also Pro is new, but they'll try their best with the Pro and it already supports 4k
Now SE cafe or something

he practically just shat on the normal version and said the pro is the only good version

That's a nice cafe

Gameplay when

>delayed the game to shill the Pro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the maids will call you onii-chan
wew okay i'm in boys

I want to eat Luna's butt.

i think there's gotta be more they are showing and not just cafe/merch

there's still a lot of time left for the ATR

We will get a ffxv camping set next by Coleman.

show the game, for godsake

>tape

God, this game's going to fucking suck.

holy shit

We already saw like 40+ minutes of gameplay from TGs alone. What do you guys want more, all they'll show is just the desert and mine or duscae again

I want to drink Luna's piss and I want to eat her 2 day old shit.

>God, this game's going to fucking suck.

source

Lets shill mobile trash now.
Amazing ATR.

pro gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=2ko6dM9_X6g

Game looks totally different in some parts, AA is majorly improved and it doesn't drop a frame even entering the city on three chocobos and cars around and shit
weow

Piss drinking is my fetish I tasted my own piss but I really want to drink a qts tall glass of piss but I don't understand scat t.b.h

>product placement divison

>10 year dev hell
>still gets delayed
>still buggy and broken

You're gross

btw it's not mobile trash
it's a mini-game in the game

JUST

Me too I just posted that to copy 's

I'm not a sexual deviant or anything!

Are jduging the framerate using a offscreen gameplay video? I'm not saying it's bad, but that's just stupid

DLC though

>the development was started 10 years ago

source

>still buggy and broken

source

Tabata looks tired af the holiday he will have post release will do him good though :)

>nothing new from TGS except a trailer
>still two more months to wait
FUCK

Hi XV-kun.

>yfw it gets delayed again

Source

thats cool

This game is more marketing than anything else at this point

>he doesn't want a cute girl to use his mouth as a toilet (without shit ofc)

wew

No, you ARE a sexual deviant!

This is shit i don't even know why im looking at a bunch of products in a game i dont get it

>FUCKING CUP RAMEN

Product Placement XV

>Autists in chat complaining about lack of gameplay when we've already seen like 10 hours of gameplay across assorted conferences and even had two fucking playable demos

because your life sucks ass

someone must pay the pro version

Your fault for not hiding the chat

>turn on the stream to see fucking cup ramen

this game gonna be shit isn't it?

I want them to redeem themselfs for that Aranea bossfight. It was mess.

At this point it's Squares fault
They go to every single gaming event out there, show new scans and trailers all the time, show new gameplay all the time. People are used to it by now.
It's way better when you just have a trailer maybe every year or 6 months

Random aestehtic details hardly have an impact on the experience. Gameplay decides 90% of how good a game is, and as of now, we've not seen gameplay that is good. Of course they're hoping for something more.

Shameless Product Placement Confirmed

>Noodles

A FUCKING CUP NOODLES QUEST

>that fucking spastic camera
>guy gets trapped between shit
>floor damage instantly disappears
>nothing but Press square of counter

One autist is spamming the same thing over and over again, like a shitposter.

It's your opinion on what we have seen is good or not, don't speak for anybody else.

>that giant one

Is it just for show?

lol. there is a cupnoodle quest in the game

fucking hell

Great now even when I'm playing videogames I'm reminded that I'm too poor for a good meal.

>Pro development just started
>shows screens from PRO with better AA

No way those screens from standart PS4.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD THAT THEY'RE SAYING

CAPU NUUDORU
I don't understand, why can't they do the exact same thing but with fictional in-universe products? I'd buy a chocoburger at MogDonald's, it would be neat as fuck entering there and buying shit exactly how it actually works, but having actual IRL product placement breaks suspension of disbelief so fucking hard it hurts.

Why the fuck would you ever read twitch or yt cahts to begin with. Do you also get triggered by every single post in them?
They're always bad

A fucking drama CD. How much money was pumped into advertising for this game

that's a big cup

>BIG CUP NOODLE
for you

Not even hai?

How much do you think it costs to make a drama cd

is drama cd still a thing in japan?

>brotherhood and drama cd added to the deluxe edition
that's cool i guess

>30 mins left
>still shill their bullshit

the fuck is a drama cd? so like cutscenes from the game?

canon side-stories that take place before / during or after the game's events

Short stories told through audio
Like this youtube.com/watch?v=EaABZqW4DNg

audio usually, this case it will be video and facts as a prologue for the game.

More like an audiobook

accidently downloaded a couple from persona thinking they were actual soundtracks but its just listening to a bunch of characters fucking talking from whatever series its for

Yes actually.

It's a CD with either lore, events not in the game/anime, or side stuff from the characters.

It's not just that though, it's all of this merch. There's just so much of it; the amount of money going into advertising/merchandise must be insane

And I thought the Uncovered event was them already putting all their eggs in one basket.

is that fucking bonesaw, the jak & daxter streamer speedrunner holy shit

>white cosplayers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hell, what a bunch of faggots.

lmao the whitey is so ashamed

wercome to japahn

>white cosplayer cosplaying as a white character
Retard

Is that Rola Takizawa as Luna?

It is

>white character
>final fantasy

>White people speaking jap

Why am I so hurt and grossed out of this?

>my waifu exists in real life

Luna cosplayer is cute.

JAV WHEN?

i want to kill myself

HE WAS A FUCKING LEAF

They're almost always white.

CUTE

Because you donm't know translator-kun

>white women speaking jap
muh dick

>jew noctis
kek

>Characters with English names and caucasian features
>Th-they're Japanese because the dev is Japanese!
Retarded weeaboo frog poster.

JEW WHEN?

This is cringe.

Their names are latin

CARBUNCLE PLUSHIE A CUTE

I think you mean Latin names.

they're asian characters with latin names

Fucking disgusting

the nose don't lie

i cant believe im watching this

>cake not the highest rated character
i hate japs

æ˜šæ—„ăŠăĄă‚“ăĄă‚“~

>can't even stand upright

broken like the game

>iris least liked girl

SHE'S LITERALLY MADE FOR JAPAN

Fujoshi Fantasy confirmed

Is Luna related to Walder?

>Tabata wears skinny jeans
fucking hipster

Muh dick

Crack whore

>they don't know that Insomnia is an Israel analogue

>Oy vey, Noctis! The gentiles are out to steal our crystal from us, God's chosen people!

Next ATR Sep 30

i went to get a drink, did mah boi Cor get more dots since the first time they showed that thing? ;_;

For what purpose?

Noctis>Regis>Luna>Ignis>Aranea>Prompto>Gladio>Ardyn>Cindy>Gentiana>Iris>Cor>Cid>Ravus

Japan has shit taste.

Cool now I know to skip it.

Why do these niggers keep showing us faggy accessories for autistic nerds? Let's see some fucking gameplay? FUCKING JAPS ARE FUCKING FILTHY NIGGERS? IS THIS FUCKING ACTIVE FOOD REPORT? COSPLAY IS GAY

>making fun of amerifats

Hi Youtube

Great. Literally just only Gentiana deserves more votes. Everything else is fine.
Luna best girl confirmed.

they alread showed gameplay 2 hours ago, to be fair

>next ffxv ATR will be on the 30th
okay

>cor
>after Iris
FUCK YOU JAPAN

How the fuck this Kings Knight even related to XV universe? Like fucking how?

>merch shilling
>ugly cafe
>cringey product placement
>cringey cosplay
Was that the worst ATR of all time?

they have smartphones, so it makes sense they have their own games to play while traveling on their trip
same for that shitty pinball game that can be found on some shops

This always comes out extremely fanboyish whenever i say it but bear with me. It's all about perspective. In a way, having such a blatant real life brand in this fictonal universe contributes to it. The whole thing about the FFXV universe is that it's basically our universe with fantasy elements on it, and having familiar brands in the game furthers that sense of cognitive dissonance from having something normal blending into a fantastic world.

It's notl ike they can show any other tech demos or shit like that. The game is almost done, if anything they could've shown the same desrt and mine gameplay again

The Cup Noodles placement doesn't trigger me at all, but the American Express one really rustle my jimmies 'cause of the "American" there

So Noctis confirmed for best boy while Luna is best girl.

Where is it?

they showed a lot of the game in others streams in this tgs, so im okay with this atr

Next ATR is just going to be taste tests of the Cafe food and a tour. Calling it

>Nomura
>fantasy based on reality
>reality focuses on ugly realities of the world and dark human themes/characterization, pain of bonds etc.

>Tabata
>fantasy based on reality
>reality means I'm going to shill everything I possibly fucking can even in-game
>chars?story? who gives a fuck about those? Just throw some random anime cliches in!

>For those on the standard PS4, rest assured. Tabata says the team is still working to push the original PS4 version to be the best that it can. One of the things they’ve already improved, for example, are the trees that can be seen in the distance.

So i assume the TGS trailer wasn't on the latest build

What is name of this Luna cosplayer? She is hot.

What did they show other than the same desert and Aranea fight we've already seen?

Its poor excuse seriously. They now full in work for PRO. We will barely see more improvements for PS4.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pYBNzcnm8
youtube.com/watch?v=6FNxh6sUM78

The US/EU PR never promoted this ATR since it was strictly for the nippon crowd.

You only have yourself to blame.

>I have played Nomura's Versus XIII, it has so many depressing twists, you have no idea how dark it is let me tell you

What other streams?

>he thinks FFVIIR wont have this

That's not even 10 minutes worth of anything.

>water reflections still not fixed after 2 years

"Insomnian Express" would be better.

Stay mad that XV chars/story are bland horribly written and recycled cliches.

No user, you're the one mad

I'd be shocked if VIIR ended up being a carbon copy of the original story.
I'm fully expecting it to incorporate some plot elements from Crisis Core while also foreshadowing stuff from Dirge of Cerberus and AC

and he had theses
youtube.com/watch?v=f85cvuzyqlk
youtube.com/watch?v=eybZQt3s2ng

>crash into a car
>it just drives away like nothing even happened
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Now, I'm no lip reader but I'm pretty sure he's saying "I'm gonna be fucking you while you fuck me."

>get called out
>st-t-t-tay mad!
everytiem

And this Was a stream on nico, i guess no one recorded the entire thing

sounds about right to me

FUCKING JAP DEVS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right, shiteaters like you don't get mad. They're content to eat shit.

Anyone who doesn't agree that the combat has flaws is obviously inexperienced with such gameplay, and mechanics, and their opinion is thus not valid.

It's like asking a 12 year old about the theory of relativity, they might have an opinion, but will most likely not have anything substantial to add.

At least i'll live a long life, be careful of your heart user

Physics?

>not Old Noctis

Opportunity missed

That image is a year old

>Anyone who doesn't agree must be inept and their opinion is invalid
>talks about 12 years olds
oh the ironing

BTFO

Mafia 3 doesn't have a budget even close to this shit

>I totally called you out!

By stating the obvious? Do you want a cookie for revealing to everyone that Versus was canceled? because we didn't already know?

No, you didn't call anyone out. You had a knee-jerk reaction to criticism of the cliche and horribly written characters because you don't actually have an argument.

>I don't have an argument so I'll insult him!

Oh, the stupidity.

>blah is obviously inexperienced and their opinion is THUS valid
Yeah, no. You're a pretentious loser and I find the irony where you talk about 12 year olds and yet you act like a baby towards anybody who doesn't have the same opinion as you.

That entire analogy is the reason why I find it immensely hard to believe you have the tiniest bit of knowledge about literally anything. You just go back and forth like a bizarre schizo trying to shove your god awful opinion down people's throats like it's the law.

complete dungeon gameplay

>he's pretentious because he knows more than I do

Fuck off to tumblr, I know this thread is filled with you landwhales who don't even play videogames.

complete dungeon gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=mZpZE0BaTkw

>defending Tabata's shillfest

If VII:R has shilling I'll shit on it too.

Pretty sure Luna got fewer coin than Iggy and Prompt, not sure about Arenea.

Why the hell does Regis so popular again? He die like a fool in KG like that's the most stupid death I've seen in a while.

Thanks mate, i'll buy you a bear sometime

I'm still talking to you. Spew memes and lingo you mentally deficit psycho.

In that webm, right after the first cut there's a single frame where the guns haven't been loaded. It only lasts one frame but is extremely noticeable during normal playback.

>By stating the obvious?
good for you to admit it's obvious you're trolling based on the premise of claiming the story was this brilliant dark tale when it was far from being complete in order to see its quality
>You had a knee-jerk reaction to criticism of the cliche and horribly written characters because you don't actually have an argument.
a knee-jerk reaction? I've merely called you out for lying. you can't compare shit that doesn't even exist.
>you don't have an argument
not only do I have: Versus XIII's polt was far from finished so any statements on its quality are nothing but made up bullshit
but also, do I need to? I can call out a retard for claiming 2+2=5 even though I'm not an MIT teacher

Japan loves Lightning more than any other FF girl, I don't give a shit about their trash opinions and neither should you.

>camera issues
>targeting issues
>buffer time issues
>input lag
>special moves that can only be done from a set distance to enemies preventing their use in various situations
>variable distance for almost all attacks making gauging distance irrelevant
>attacks don't cancel eachother so the full game will likely not have many advanced techniques besides muh perfect dodges
>Noctis' air time is influenced by the target point on an enemy, so being higher will always pull you down to hit that exact target point even if the enemy is perfectly hittable from higher up
>etc etc etc.

If you know what you're talking about then you cannot that deny that you've noticed these things and that they are most likely not of positive influence to the experience for casual players and enthusiasts alike.

XV barely cracks 150 mill, including the movie, anime, marketing, the goddamn engine, and fucking Versus.

Mafia 3 was canceled and remade from the very beginning, the budget is over 100mil since it's 2k. Have you even seen their E3 booth? They are gambling this might strike lighting and pull another GTA.

SE aren't idiots; they know XV might not sell enough and they won't risk the company on sheer luck. They also don't have that kind of money that most west publishers have.

>acts like a spoiled child disregarding anyone who opposes him
>UR STUPID
thanks for proving my point

>he's a psycho because I don't like him!

Good to know XV's fanbase is filled with trash like you. Explains a lot.

Lighting ranked really high in a poll one time when she had a new game coming out and was in the public eye.

Yuna, Aeris, and Tifa are consistently the most popular.

>XV barely cracks 150 mil
source?

You like to generalize don't you? The only XV trash you're talking to is me, and if I'm trash you are fucking gunky shit. Pathetic loser..

Kindly direct yourself to the bottom of this page:
sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo

Yes I am arrogant, yes I am "pretentious", but you cannot deny that my opinion is highly likely to be based on facts and lots of experience.

>stream ends
>everybody's mad

Everything that was shown or told about Versus supported that. I'm sorry you bought into XV-kun's autism and think nothing was known about it.

>you can't compare shit that doesn't exist

Seeing as everything shown about XV has been absolute trash and everything shown about Versus was good, yea I think I can.

>Versus plot wasn't finished

The scenario was complete in 2010 you uninformed shiteater.

>statements on it's quality

We already had people like Kitase saying it was sad af and Nomura saying he'd have to tone it down so it wouldn't be so depressing, but I guess that doesn't count because you say so.

>I can call out a retard

No, you had a knee-jerk reaction because XV is shit and you don't have an argument besides the usual excuses and shit taste in every thread.

It's missing meanings like this the reason i'll play the japanese dub, the first car banter didn't make much sense when Ignis goes like "so that's what this is about", but in japanese it's pretty clear that Prompto wants to come back to hammeheard to meet Cidney again

>everybody is mad
Welcome to XV threads

versus widows are the worse

You can insult me all you want, it's not going to magically make XV a good game.

What? I think Lightning is just a one hit wonder when XIII is out then her popularity went to shit with XIII-2 and LR?

>some random user's laundry list
I could pick literally ANY game from my 100+ steam library and talk about every little thing I'd like to be changed in gameplay, camera, balancing or whatever
does this mean the game is HORRIBLY FLAWED? no, it just has shit it can be improved. there's a difference between improving an already working system and fixing a system that stays broken unless you apply said change.
if everything is a zero-sum shit you can point out stuff that can be improved and say this means the game is flawed, then I'd love to see you point out some games that are literally perfect in their execution, down to each grass' positioning on the ground

>he felt so emotionally attached to the post I made that it literally drove him into making it public on some generally unfamiliar page about XV

Tell me, how did that make you feel? That's incredible for an adult.

It fits fantasy based on reality

XV fag hags are the worst.

because that's what you are. Tabata's version of these men are fujoshi-bait and the game itself is trash.

drama CDs are cheaper than a single cup noodle

Gamespot asked Tabata that if the entire thing costs more than 200 mil and he said "not even close. SE has a strict budget system".

Just search Gamespot interview with Tabata before Duscae released. gudnite.

>believing ANYTHING Jewbata says about his shillfest

It's like you like getting fucked in the ass.

o_o

Yeah that's why Nomura used real life clothes company right?

Thanks for admitting that XV is AT BEST passable if they fix their shit.

user, are you okay?

BUSTER WOLF

A U T I S M

only a draft was done you retard

>Seeing as everything shown about Versus was good, yea I think I can.
if "everything" tantamounts to less than 5% of the other content you're comparing it to, it only shows you're grasping at straws. "this cover looks more cool than the entirety of this other book, so it's automatically better"
>The scenario was complete in 2010 you uninformed shiteater.
you've read it?
>We already had people like Kitase saying it was sad af and Nomura saying he'd have to tone it down so it wouldn't be so depressing, but I guess that doesn't count because you say so.
wow a sad game, so sad it deserves 10/10
>you had a knee-jerk reaction because XV is shit
oh the irony
>you don't have an argument besides the usual excuses and shit taste in every thread
my argument is there, "usual excuses" is just codeword for "wrong opinions", "shit taste" is code for "not my taste"
and good job showing your persecution complex. go take your meds.

That first video was pretty cool. I didn't know that japanese were working on this game, and it was surprising that hitting that car didn't get them any stars. The games come a long way since GTAV, but it was pretty bad that Rockstar basically gave away that its taking place in Arizona. Interesting gang mechanic as well.

even though its the same characters

are Nomura fags really this dumb

>waaahhh, mom he's insulting me! how dare he refuse saying I'm right!

Yea, because a partnership with Roen that was the only partnership for years until he he left is totally comparable to the shit Tabata is pulling out of his ass left and right and even putting it in-universe. Atleast Roen made sense because Insomnia is modeled after Shinjuku where Roen is and Nomura actually had a reason for it as he was tired of the staff coming to him asking "what does this fabric look like" and they kept the outfits in studio to look at for ref.

What's Tabata's great reasoning for

>Audi
>beats by Dre
>cup ramen
>American Express
>Vivienee Westwood
>afrojack

All of which are IN FUCKING UNIVERSE. Not just an advertised partnership like Roen was.

I hope this game bombs

Dude, no, this is the next Final Fantasy game, not Grand Theft Auto.

I'm waiting for you to elaborate how I said that, because otherwise it just shows how desperate you are you must pick a sentence like "the sky is blue" and take completely unrelated conclusions "AHA GOTCHA, YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU LIKE PANCAKES"

Uh, no? Are you fucking retarded or some shit? Its a video where a gang drives down the road in a car. Who fucking thinks that's from a final fantasy game? You must be confused as shit bro, that's early footage of GTAVI. I am hyped as fuck for it.

So, you're completely uninformed and are mad that someone doesn't agree with your shit taste.

>it's not sad or dark fuck yew!
>but it was even Kitase said
>w-whatever it wasn't going to be good

el oh el

So you're in denial.

>calling anyone but Nomura a jew when he shilled a game that only has 3 main titles into 5 other shit and chopped off the kh3 prologue to sell it with a movie from a phone game and instead of remaking days and coded on the HD version he completely Jews out and turns them to movies. He couldn't even do capes for three characters on PSP yet Tabata easily managed capes on the same hardware for 13 characters.

>does this mean the game is HORRIBLY FLAWED?
Yes it does. Because it ignored almost 2 generations of action game development.
When you've played enough action games to realize this you will eventually see that FFXV combat is flawed, and you will also "suffer" from it.

>there's a difference between improving an already working system and fixing a system that stays broken unless you apply said change.
>if everything is a zero-sum shit you can point out stuff that can be improved and say this means the game is flawed, then I'd love to see you point out some games that are literally perfect in their execution, down to each grass' positioning on the ground
It is about the combat not reaching it's full potential because of some design choices that contribute nothing for any type of player. The combat system is so close to not only being one of the best action game system every made, it is also part of a giant final fantasy game full of content and other aspects that probably make it a good time to play. Can you imagine the impact this game will have on action games if it's combat system is just perfect?

The contents of that page prove my knowledge on the subject matter. What do you have besides your condescending attitude?

>another mobile game

So that's like what, 4 games in the XV universe now?

Who said anything about Nomura? Christ, are you so fucking inlove with Tabata you have to defend his blatant shilling at every turn? I don't give a fuck about Nomura, he's a fucking shill too if he pulls this shit with his games.

Goddam.

Not him, but you said it has shit that can be improved but it is otherwise functional.
"Functional" is not good, user.

Then go ahead and explain to me what is bad about the gameplay, because it looks like you are just praising it on the page.

Vaan's Japanese VA is pretty hot no homo

>you're completely uninformed
on what? your secret reading of Versus XIII's script?
>mad that someone doesn't agree with your shit taste
"u mad" is already pretty low. combining it with "no u" is the final nail in the coffin of your desperate attempts.
>it's not sad or dark fuck yew!
>w-whatever it wasn't going to be good
strawman at its finest
ayy lmao

>walls of greentext
Did they enter the thread again?

>on what?

Everything.

>desperate attempts

k

>strawman

You're initial post was "calling me out" because you claimed Versus wasn't going to be dark, but yea, totally wasn't you right?

kek

>Can you imagine the impact this game will have on action games if it's combat system is just perfect?
Devil May Cry was a LITERALLY WHO game born from a development misfire on RE4 when it came out and it did all that impact single handedly. being a long standing AAA franchise has nothing to do with setting precedents for the industry.

>"Functional" is not good, user.
and broken is?
why is it that when someone states "it works" then it must be automatically assumed it works at an irredeemably worst condition?

You don't know that was the only thing they were going to do.

Audi is a car, Insomnia has cars especially sleek ones. Beats and audi also only in the movie. Cup Ramen because they're from insomnia based on shinjuku fits the same reasons roen does. American express only seen in duscae which is based on southern Americana, go cry that FF7 has Korean BBQ or FF9 had commercials by the people who did all the cgi on ff9 with Zidane chasing a cocacola bottle through a town. VW did Luna's wedding dress which fits for Luna same way roen does from characters from insomnia. Afrojack is a fucking musican you autist with a remix of xv music and chocobo music, not any different than Uematsu using actual pop artists too.

So like ff8 where you drive a car.

>you don't know because they never did it!
>all this shill defending

I hope you get paid a share from all the shekels Tabata's collecting off of this shillfest game because if not, this is just fucking sad.

because you're main defense for this game is literally

>atleast it functions

>but kitase
produced FF13 and shilled the fuck out of it so what does he matter?

Tell me more about how you played it.

The page is there to be objective, but you must understand that taking any game, and finding mechanics that go beyond what you initially thought was possible is a pretty good feeling. In that regard I'm always positive when I find new shit.

I've already listed a few things:
here: If you have any interest in this topic feel free to ask questions or debate me on specific aspects.

You did because you are Nomura-kun. You're always sucking Nomura's cock.

Do you like Prompto?

Tell me more about how your opinion matters more than someone who did play it?

>shilled

He made one fucking comment in a random interview, not comparable you sperg. Especially because Nomura had to damge-control his comment because he was afraid people wouldn't buy it if it was too sad.

but yea, he was totally lying to make it look good. You're sad, go away.

strawpoll.me/11248812

Are you looking forward to Final Fantasy XV?

youtube.com/watch?v=T20yqTukGPE

Don't mind me I'm just trying to bypass the stupid mandatory sign in shit.

After Tabata got a hold of him? Fuck no.

So you never played it but it's somehow dark?

>a 1 minute trailer taking place at night means the entire game is dark?!

>Everything.
that came from your head? good to know.
>k
nice argument, it shows the depth of your "criticism" only goes as far as "it's shit because I said so"
>You're initial post was "calling me out" because you claimed Versus wasn't going to be dark, but yea, totally wasn't you right?
it totally was me yes, yet you still hasn't provided any evidence of Versus XIII's OH SOOOO DARK plot being always like that.
I love how widows claim "Nooo!!! It was going to be so fucking brilliant because it was going to be dark and depressing all the time!" as if daeth and depression just for the sake of edgy shit everywhere doesn't make a game good. a horror game isn't automatically good if it just shows you dying over and over again.

Don't even bother with it. Nothing fucking happens.

>12 minutes

ouch

So you admit you are just pretending to know what you are talking about.

>nevermind it was me
>you never provided evidence

Even though you cried about it being sad not meaning it was 10/10 game here

Keep backpedaling with new non-arguments you autist.

>Ignis' smile

#1 husbando

How could you not like that smile!?

What he said: What I see is a system, made from an immense amount of work, that fails to reach it's full potential because of some choices that someone thinks will apparently make the more casual players like the game better, while I am of the opinion that it will only bother them. With some minor tweaks that at most will cost like a day, the combat system can be loads better, and the only reason that is not being done already is because square doesn't realize it. This is frustrating to see.

I am somewhat antagonizing in my statements about this because nobody seems to give a shit about an aspect that will decide if the game will be worth 2 or 10 replays. Even more if you consider the amount of companies that will try to copy this game because it was a financial success and take the "functional" combat as an example. Sadly only a small percentage of action game fans can see these flaws and have a reason to speak out about it.

So does Noctis even have a mom? That's obviously not his mom.

>at least
who are you quoting? I just said "it works and can be improved"
if the bar set for "good" must be reached only by games that literally have nothing left to improve upon, then not even 10/10 games are good.
in order to merely be considered good, the must be technically perfect.

But he didn't play it, he read a draft of the script in 2010, that was it, he said nothing about playing it. The game wasn't even 25% done by 2012 you stupid fuck.

Tell me more about how you played it.

And holy fuck you retard kitase was shilling the fuck out of ff13 left and right even more than toriyama was.

Its implied that Regis sacrificed her for more power or something. But yeah that's not his mom, just an attendant.

This is darker and more emotional than anything from Versus.

Luna is Noctis' mom from the future. She gave birth to him when she was 12 and because of his accelerated aging he thinks they're childhood friends. Meanwhile King Regis porked a loli while he looks like an adult man, but it's okay because he's actually also 12.

>noooo! you made another argument that adds to your complaint!
too bad for you user, keep crying. now you have noticed there are two reasons to show how wrong you are.
>backpedaling
when someone makes an additional argument that improves the vaility of the first one, it's actually regular pedaling.

>Its implied that Regis sacrificed her for more power or something.
I'm ready to sacrifice my 3 faggot butt buddies for more cuhrayzee.

you dont get it

kitase said the story was sad so that means its dark and sad and the best game ever

lol shut the fuck up xv-kun

this is cheap and pointless garbage

How would you know? Versus never existed
Oh wait of course only exists when you say so

btfo

Wow I'm sorry but no, just no. Guy who linked the video here and I have to say I agree with . All this time we've been hyped up about how significant this near-death experience was for Noct and it's L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G. Also what the fuck does defeating the monster have to do with avenging his father's death or whatever? I could understand if it was something about how he has to step out of his father's shadow, be his own man, blah blah, but that's clearly not the angle they were going for. The teamwork was poorly choreographed and felt bland, and the resolution was practically nonexistent. I get that it's supposed to be all "and the adventure continues, in FFXV!" but that was just horrible.

2 > 4 > 3 > 1 >>> 5

>This damage control

Show me Noctis killing the demon that caused his near death experience in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me Regis actually fighting and saving his son in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me Regis staying by noctis bedside caring for him after the incident in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me Noctis chopping off a head and slicing off limbs in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me a single scene where Noctis and Regis even talk in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me a single scene of catharsis in Versus. Oh wait that didn't happen because it happened here. Show me Regis's men in suits fighting and being slaughtered in Versus. Oh wait that never happened because it happened here.The tone, implications, and subject matter here was far heavier than anything we saw in Versus, even more blood and death too.

the quote you've posted is dishonest, simple as that.
I could say the same about you, your main defense is "it's not exactly like I wanted it to be so it's shit". it it a good argument? no.
okay, it fails to reach the full potential you've envisioned. this means it could have been improved to your standards.
like I said, the game can be improved in many ways, just like every other game can be improved.
failing to meet any random person's requirements is a natural process of development. i'm sure someone else will propose completely different improvements that might negate some of your changes.
>Even more if you consider the amount of companies that will try to copy this game because it was a financial success and take the "functional" combat as an example.
this is bullshit because like I said, new game design precedents don't come exclusively from the latest AAA franchises. you're naive if you think any shooting game dev will only look at the latest CoD / BF for guidelines on game design, nothing else.

It's darker than whatever little we saw so yeah that's how I know. but you saw all of versus apparently?

No. The point was Niflheim set in motion the circumstance that caused his near death experience, Marilith is one of the four fiends too. The point was not avenging Regis, it was having resolution on him finally killing the daemon that crippled him which in turn reminded him of when Regis came to save him that day, and that Regis sent him out of Insomnia to again save him, with Noctis mourning Regis all while having catharsis on slaying the daemon that almost killed him. The fight with the bros was also well done showing teamwork and solidity.

being darker than nothing doesn't seem like a challenging endeavor

No i didn't so i don't even fucking compare it
You always shit on people that bring up V13 yet you always do the same

>I could say the same about you, your main defense is "it's not exactly like I wanted it to be so it's shit". it it a good argument? no.
Yes you could say that but this isn't really the case here, since at least 50% of the problems I listed are things that have a bad impact on casual players as well. Still it is my opinion that the opinion of informed people > those of uninformed people. Why? Because uninformed people cannot realize what is most important in such a system because they don't realize all it's elements and what effect they have on the final experience. They are missing an entire scope of vision that still affects them.

>this is bullshit because like I said, new game design precedents don't come exclusively from the latest AAA franchises.
No, but it does influence them. FFXV targetting clearly comes from bamham/asscreed. The cycle will repeat itself, just because uninformed plebs think bamham combat is the best because of some nice animations.

Someone might propose other improvements to the combat system, and if they expand upon the freedom the player has, without bothering casual schmucks, then it's most likely an improvement. I'm not scared of games being different. I'm scared of design choices that limit freedom and control in favor of accessibility that actually isn't accessible. Take DmC for example. It had a totally revamped control scheme aimed at casuals. Still they believed that having to do "jump, jump, hold left trigger and press jump to glide" in the first area of the demo was casual friendly. I'm not only thinking of myself with my critique.
I noticed things that I had some more trouble with than usual and expect them to be more problematic for casual players.

If i'm being fully honest with what I want I'd just say please copy dmc4 square enix sempai kurasai, which is actually also not what I want because you want something different now and then.

>ooh blood and gore means it's super dark

You know nothing of how story-telling works. You buy into cheap explosions and gore and think it's deep. Fuck off XV-kun.

>men in suits being slaughtered

Try the first Versus trailer. They were strewn on the steps, the implications that you like to jizz over were there and we didn't have to see them get killed to know they were. I'm sorry you think more gore means better.

>Noctis and Regis talk

How about the soup scene in the 2013 trailer? That had more charm and character than anything since then? Oh, but I suppose you're going to claim Tabata was behind that one.

>Versus looked better than anything shown of XV but I can't argue that
>Versus was nothing durr

and for the record, nothing is still better than shit.

>The point was Niflheim
Then why is this brought up only in passing and as a conjectural statement and then not revisited at the end?
>four fiends
Literally who.
>daemon that crippled him
The only reason I know this is because it was brought up in some forum. Not once in the anime did anyone mention Noct was crippled.
>resolution
There can't be resolution without conflict. The "revenge" scenario requires that Noctis lost in battle before, but the first time he didn't even fight at all. "Overcoming fear" doesn't work either because there was no scene where he showed trauma or PTSD or whatever.
>Regis came to save him that day
This was stupidly handled. First they set up the typical absent father trope by saying he didn't make it to whatever function it was, then all of a sudden it turns out he was there all along?
>The fight with the bros was also well done
This is subjective of course but you didn't even attempt to set up any kind of argument here. The way I saw it, Noctis was beating the shit out of that thing and literally stopped just so a forced "teamwork" thing could happen.

Seriously, everything in XV's story has been so contrived from the big things to the little things. I don't know how anyone can call this good writing.

>Yes you could say that but this isn't really the case here
read that quote again, it's a rethorical question. I'm saying my argument is not good, not yours.
>No, but it does influence them. FFXV targetting clearly comes from bamham/asscreed. The cycle will repeat itself, just because uninformed plebs think bamham combat is the best because of some nice animations.
you're coming from a false assumption that these "uninformed plebs" shouldn't be the audience Square is seeking, when they probably targeting them because said dedicated "informed patricians" are apparently not enough.
or that these uninformed plebs should be provided with a superior system so they can be enlightened, when lots of AAA games before FFXV already provided said quality before and didn't grab their attention.
>If i'm being fully honest with what I want I'd just say please copy dmc4 square enix sempai kurasai
I'd agree with you wholeheartedly on the premise of said copying being based on adapting this level of complexity, not on playing literally like DMC4's movelist

nothing significant worth analyzing and comparing to complete works. I can start rewriting Red Riding Hood's first chapter right now and tell you about how it would be SO FUCKING DEPRESSING you'd want to kill yourself after reading it fully.
would you go around shilling my book saying it would have been the best RRH adaptation ever made, even better than the original? after all, it's unfinished so HEY YOU NEVER KNOW AMIRITE

>63 unique IPs
>almost 500 posts

holy samefagging

t. samefag

>470 posts
>64 IPs
Holy fucking shit, why is every FFXV thread full of extreme samefagging?

>implying GAF would ever manage to provide good feedback
all of that will be buring by hundreds of whiners complaining about Cindy / Cidney being misogynistic, Luna being slapped by Ardyn is misogynistic, how an all-men party shows the game is misogynistic and so on

That could actually be a sign of healthy discussion if it wasn't just
>ur wrong and gay
>no u
back and forth.

>nothing significant and worth analyzing

So XV so far? Even after a movie, anime and gameplay vids? This story is so fucking simple it writes itself. Pair that with the horrible dialogue and pacing and I don't know what you're trying to put on a pedestal here.

again, even if Versus were the "nothing" you're trying to downplay it as, that's still better than a pile of recycled shit.

>the empire was behind Noct's near-death experience too!

Oh gee, didn't see that coming a mile away. Big Bad Evil Empire strikes again! Anyone who thinks this story is going to be deep in any way is in denial at this point.

So is loli rape still gonna be in the game or did they cut it?

>So XV so far? Even after a movie, anime and gameplay vids?
all we've seen is other media, not the game's story through them.
>This story is so fucking simple it writes itself.
it's so fucking simple you'll do everyone a favor and fill it out with shit so you can say it's shit, huh?
>even if Versus were the "nothing" you're trying to downplay it as, that's still better
I'm not downplaying anything. you're literally picking the first few pages of a script and assuming absolute quality from a story you've never read entirely. same goes for assuming absolute shit from XV despite not seeing even half of the plot.
just look at my second sentence at the previous post. you're doing exactly like I said.

wtf I hate Regis now

>XV will get good, just watch!
>after shitty movie, anime, trailers and gameplay vids

I'm sorry but you simply have no right to criticize Versus fans for thinking it was going to be good when everything shown looked good when you're sitting here still pretending XV will be good at this point.

All the media plus the info vomit in articles, interviews etc.
We know TOO MUCH about XV at this point, and it's nothing special.

Are we still so delusional as to think that what was shown looked bad?

t. XV-kun

>XV will get good, just watch!
it's very ironic how you take "you don't know how it will look" and change it for "XV will get good" to make me look bad, when all you've done so far is doing exactly that: "XV will be shit, just watch!"
>ou simply have no right to criticize Versus fans for thinking it was going to be good when everything shown looked good
again taking literally seconds of footage and saying "EVERYTHING" as if we had such a massive game showcased to see how the story unfolds and shit, it's hilarious.
>We know TOO MUCH about XV at this point, and it's nothing special.
of course it's not special for V13 widows, nothing will ever be unless it's V13

Pity-votes don't count user.

>only 2 coins for loli
WHAT THE FUCK

>i'm not saying XV will be good

You're not fooling anyone.

>taking seconds of footage

Mr. Downplay strikes again. Atleast it's a step up from calling it literally "nothing".

>of course it's not special for V13 widows, nothing will ever be unless it's V13

Yea, you're insecure about a canceled game we get it. You can stop name-dropping it in an attempt to make XV look good.

Protip: It's not working either way.

All you do is regurgitate bullshit without arguing anything. By your own logic Versus isn't dark

>LMAO, It's Tabata and his team secretly vote for Luna all along.
Kek.

>Literally who.
Yeah I'mnot bothering with you.

Already outdated and invalid.

I bought a fucking cup of noodles. This shit is works

Yeah everything you don't like is Tabata or xv-kun behind that, we got you.
Geez

>tfw nyx

He was too good for this game.

"Four fiends" has no meaning in the context of XV as far as we know. Just because it's some sekrit club refrance doesn't make it compelling.

>You're not fooling anyone.
I'm sorry for frustrating your plans, but assuming I'll say what you want me to say just so you can call me out for it is pathetic and desperate.
You should argue against what I'm actually claiming, not on that super convenient argument you're waiting for.
>Mr. Downplay strikes again. Atleast it's a step up from calling it literally "nothing".
as far as I know, seconds of footage convey absolutely nothing from a story. I don't see the face of a sad girl and say OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS SAD, the director also said the game will be sad so it'll definitely be 10/10.
in fact, your relief over such a miniscule "step up" to validate the existence of your amazing dark plot only shows how satisfied and convinced you are over a few images being the most perfect sob story ever made.
>UR INSECURE
how so? the only insecurity here comes from your stubborn defense over V13's quality despite not having even a shred of a plot to justify this claim.
>You can stop name-dropping it in an attempt to make XV look good.
so basically "stop talking about V13 because I'm tired of defending it".
protip: saying V13 isn't perfect doesn't automatically mean saying XV is perfect. you're so defensive you can't even look at one game without hiding behind the other.

That's not regis.

Random empire general.

Its Ardyn

not with that hair, no

Yeah its literally his hairstyle. It was before he ranks up in Niflheim army.

>You should argue against what I'm actually claiming.

You're not arguing anything. You're just going "welll Versus wasn't gonna be good cuz it was only a few seconds of stuff" in a desperate attempt to downplay it. What's funnier is you think it's not obvious that you're insecure because if it was literally just a few seconds of nothing, you wouldn't even fucking bother.

>you're so defensive you can't even look at one game without hiding behind the other

This is the part where you accuse me of doing what you're doing? How original.

>You're just going "welll Versus wasn't gonna be good cuz it was only a few seconds of stuff" in a desperate attempt to downplay it.
wow would you look at that
>"welll Versus wasn't gonna be good cuz it was only a few seconds of stuff"
quote these exact words from my previous posts, please
I said "well Versus wasn't complete so any measure of quality attributed to that is bullshit, specially in regards to the story"
here you go: your own desperate attempt to argue back by making shit up.
and said desperation goes further with your constant UR INSECURE claims
>This is the part where you accuse me of doing what you're doing? How original.
no, this is the part where you say NO U

Those aren't pity votes. That doesn't even make any sense. They were going around TGS for days getting votes so no shit more people started voting.

So you havnt payed attention to anything in XV

Nomura-kun on suicide watch.

>You can't joke about anything XV relate : The post
Why so serious, Senpai?

Why do you keep talking about yourself xv-kun

youtube.com/watch?v=gd2tLBz66lE

>You'll get this costume only if you pay 350$ for collectors edition
enjoy

>implying there isn't going to be a GOTY edition after all the season pass content gets released

Yeah lets wait for 1 year more.

>if a critical plot point isn't properly reinforced it's your fault for not being autistically devoted to every scrap of information that's released

There's going to be more shit after the season pass lol

i think you have to actually buy the jacket in order to get the in-game version
famitsu.com/matome/ff15/2016_09_15_news02.html

Jacket and watches, lmao.
Anyway standart costume is best one since vs13, fuck other bullshit.