Now that we know the PS4 Pro won't have 4K Blu-ray and the new Xbox does, I might pick the new Xbox up...

Now that we know the PS4 Pro won't have 4K Blu-ray and the new Xbox does, I might pick the new Xbox up. I watch a lot of movies on Blu-ray, so that will be nice to have. It seems that the Xbox One doesn't have as many great games as the PS4 does though. What are the must haves?

Halo 5 & MCC, Forza Horizon 2

You know, it's gonna be an amazing generation for Nintendo with the NX.

Sony and Microsoft are both releasing new versions of their consoles a year before the NX is predicted to be announced and released.

This means it'll be very hard for them to try and steal Nintendo's new gimmick again. Especially if it's as drastic as people are expecting it to be.

>I might pick the new Xbox up
... and help enable M$' vision for the future of video gaming? You might want to (re-)watch the original Xbone reveal.

>it's gonna be an amazing generation for Nintendo with the NX.
I sure hope so. I've been a Nintendo guy all my life, but I can't defend the Wii U.

4k movies aren't going to stop it from being weaker than the base PS4.

lol you still use discs to watch movies & that is you primary reason to get a gaming console. You deserve to be defecated on by the mighty Allah. Let his rancid feces rain down on you forever & ever. You're a waste of life.

You fucking pig.

>Actually using discs anymore

why

I hope for the best for Nintendo. I like to see them do well.

That said you're delusional.

I already own the PS4.

I already have a huge Blu-ray collection, and I like not having games and movies tied to accounts.

>Not just pirating movies

anons like you are holding us back

An idiot box for an idiot. All is right with the world. Remember: suicide will suffice. Do it for the greater good.

>Everyone doesn't have access to decent internet
>Even then digital streaming isn't lossless
Enjoy watching 4K deadpool with a 40% bityull compression. You may's well watch it at 1080p fucksake.

>Implying you can see the difference

NX is happening in March so it's launching between the two

> have blu-rays

No you don't, I strongly believe most people who bitch about the lack of blu-ray playback don't actually have Blu-rays

Because streaming 4K is shit tier. You need 25mb, or 32mb for HDR to. And even then muh compression etc. 4K streaming may's well be standard bluray disc quality it's that shit.

I can. Only poorfags who can't afford an HDR10bit panel 50"+ TV say that. That or you're blind or meming.

Be sure to get the 2TB model (or an external HDD) if you do get one because I got the 500GB one and am already at 75% with just Halo 5, Halo MCC, Rare Replay, and ReCore.

You all need to be euthanized.

You really shouldn't. The extra $100 for the 2TB version will get you a nice 4TB external, which is more storage and slightly better loading since USB 3.0 beats SATA II.

Halo , Forza, Ori, and that's all I can really think of right now. Go for it if you actually care about bluray though.
>this is a sonygger

I've bought some more since I took these pictures.

>All this shit taste

Cred Forums pls

What a waste of money. Why you need to have so much physical evidence that you're a dumb faggot is beyond me. People know just by looking at you. Stop trying so hard.

Holy shit you're a fucking loser.

Embarassing Zilch: The Collection

Do you only buy Criterion movies because they're Criterion collection? holy shit

No, I buy them because I enjoy them.

Allah. kek. Imaginary friends you have.