Am I the only on that disliked Shadow of the Colosuss?

Anyone else here not really like this game that much, everywhere I go I see tons of positive feedback but for me the game fell flat.

I stopped playing after the second colossus. It's a bit...repetitive.

I liked it. What didn't you like about it?

You had to be there at the time, man.

It just felt really repetitive. I stopped after the 5th or 6th colossus. Also it's just really boring, I never knew how much I liked basic enemies until I played this game. And finally it's pretty easy, but that's just me I might be missing something.

Yeah, I don't really like it either. It doesn't help that the game runs like shit on the PS2.

Guess it's just opinion-based. Yes, the climbing segments are technically the same in terms of gameplay but figuring out the colossus' weaknesses and what i can do to climb faster was fun.

The lack of basic enemies has the story reason but i like the barren landscape. I feel like always having to hack down enemies on the way to a colossus would get more taxing than the actual fight.

No idea about you. But I loved the game back in the day and I think is one of the best ever.

nah a few other retards dislike it too

there will always be some morons to dislike even the best of things

I liked ICO more. Sure SOTC is a good game, but something about Ico always gets me. I think it's how mysterious and shit the setting is and all the ambiguity. Plus I love the castle.

I didn't like it and forced myself to finish it. The same reasons already stated by other anons in this thread. The only positive for me its that it has really good music.

Ico is a piece of festering nigger shit (like you retard) compared to sotc.

>I find adventure puzzle games repetitive
hows that autism treating you?

ico is better than sotc.

Each colossus has its own unique attack pattern and strategy to climbing which makes it unique. Certainly less repetitive than fighting the same trash mobs over and over in DMC or whatever other game you'd consider similar.

And the presentation. It usually gets most people the first time they climb the first colossus, but if you get to the fifth (the bird by the lake) and don't feel something as you're clinging to its wings world blurring past you as the battle music kicks in, you're dead inside.

>ico is better than sotc.
how does it feel being an autistic wetback you fat nigger?

literally dead inside, you nailed it.

better story, music, atmosphere, characters. deal with it.

That bird part was actually pretty awesome, running across it's wings and holding on for dear life while that cool ass music is playing...Easily the best part I played.

I'd say 8 colossi would've been fine. 16 I think? Just way too many

>ico is better than sotc

this isn't up for debate

it's a game for hipster faggots to jerk their micro dicks over (these are kissless virgins) and fucking autists because OMG VINTAGE PS2 GAME

FUCK YOU

it's a kawaii simulator with good animations. gut yourself.

I feel you, ICO had me more emotionally invested than probably any other game i've ever played but I can get why most people like SotC more.

Like or dislike, you can't deny it was one hell of an accomplishment for the hardware.