What went wrong

What went wrong

What? This is probably what 90% of this board looks like

user I find that offensive. I'll have you know I look 90% WORSE than that thank you very much.

Joining the Army was the best decision I've ever made.

What a bunch of fat bodies.

This.

Melee players got NO style.

I see a girl in the back. Her presence affects the whole room.

She's the only female in that room, look at her expression. She's clearly miserable and doesn't want to be there, she has no interest in video games and probably got dragged there by her boyfriend.

Also she has purple highlights in her hair, obvious sign she's a mentally insane slut.

The fuck is going on with knuckles?

These events are awkward as fuck and look very depressing to watch. The level of cringing is real.

This looks like a smash tournament and not a speedrunning event. So its slightly less ridiculous than a GDQ

ew why would anyone want to be in a room full of racists? notice that they kept out muslim women from the event because there are none showing how racist all these white males are.

He was trying to feed Sleet and Dingo to Chomps but Sonic is fucking things up and he thinks Sonic Manic and Sonia are trying to steal the emerald.

Sonic Underground was very good and you should watch it

>bunch of chill bros hanging out and playing their favorite game
idk OP, doesnt seem like anything went wrong there. meanwhile you're shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum on a saturday night by yourself. what went wrong?

>2016
>Assuming our genders

If you listen to Caveman explaining what happened here you can't help but feel like he did nothing wrong, he explains that he didn't even know who Chibi was. Chibi wasn't even invited to sit on the couch, he just started sitting with them and he didn't even know who he was.

He also kept giving unnecessary commentary on the game, and making really cringeworthy jokes. Chibi was the only person laughing at his own jokes, and you can clearly tell that Caveman was getting annoyed with him. It was very distracting for him, now of course Chibi claims that he was just trying to make friends and "being himself" plus I think Chibi said he does have autism of some kind.

Oh god, this room must smell awful.

Epic memeing user. I wonder if you can go to these speed run events and survive for the entire time there. The cringing, bordom, quietness and autistism will kill you. Just look at how depressed everyone is. Its hard for me to belive that even girls are in these boring events.

Mustache guy is such a collosal asshole. greenshirt was having a riot and entertaining the viewsers( what this shit is all about) and the autistic moustachio fuck was angry he got more attention so he tried to emasculate him the best he could. im still angry about this controversial event.

Shut up, Chibi.

Poor chibi at least i admited he was a autist and just wanted friends. Caveman just completely rekt and killed his sprit.

is that fat iwata in the back?

post the cosmo webm

I look like exactly the guy net to the white yawning dude except my hair is messy.

more

Rare female over here. This is just getting too sad.

is that leafy in the middle row by the blue tv?

because he has no chin

STINKY DAY

If only you'd been a real man and joined the Marines.

that's a dude