Person 5

...You're not going to start a harem, right...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYC7d4FuCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no.

Wait so Haru is romance-able after all?
Thank Christ, now I'm safe to say I want to cum on her forehead.

I will go for Futaba, only non-cuck option.

Can I romance the lolis?

Where's Makoto?

Are you able to romance pancakes?

More than one waifu ruins your laifu

You're not going to netorare your best friend, right?

Allegedly this scene is all the girls minus the one you choose to spend Valentine's Day with if you romance everyone possible.
So its basically P4 but even worse for you, which is pretty hilarious.

The player chose Makoto to go out with.

He got fine taste

well no harem ending for me then.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu how much kanji do I need to understand to play video games in japanese? Im so fucking pissed at atlus FUCK THEM

So this means Yu is superior to Phantom-kun?

Maybe.

Would you clean your NEET gf's room?

>how much kanji do I need
Id say at least 100 characters or the basic ones for conversation.
However I dont know shit and I can still play it for the most part. Its not too bad however Im only at the point before the second dungeon.

Also does anyone know if the Fortune Teller is romanceable?

vita version when

special type of asshole right here

Yu's harem is much more beta while Potter's harem won't tolerate his crap probably because he has three older women in it as well.

Who could cheat on his sweet teacher?

The teacher is cute af desu

Would you take her to the beach?

Goddamn my fucking heartboner

I have no interest in any of the girls, the fact that they are all put into a cuck situation is ridiculous. Memes need to be stopped.

Would you protect that smile?

It's true NTR is the thinking man's fetish

Forgot the image

Now listen here
To all you REEEEEs who post "LOL KEKSONA" fuck you.
In fact you're the bull in this game bitch ass
But I'm not like that. My one and only will be Futaba, I won't hurt her

I think I just got up to the part where I can S-Link her now. I will.

I was going to romance Haru or Yusuke if he was an option but fuck that. Romancing teacher all the way

Are relationships forced in Purse Owner?

Who's the dude and can you fuck it?

In Persona 3 and vanilla P4, yeah

I think I just saved her from a teacher that was hassling her. I feel happy now.

No, but S-Links are very fun.

>You will never romance Yusuke, meaning you romance Gintoki and Joseph Joestar by proxy

That's who you live with
Probably not

No.

3 yes, 4 no.

I don't remember being forced to fuck the girls in P4. I could have sworn you were given the opportunity to turn them all down.

That's Futaba. I don't know why you'd want to fuck that thing, but you can.

Futaba's dad, which makes that scene more awkward.

>right girl
HHHHNNNNNNGGGGG

Bummer. What a huge step down from Dojima.

Did you play Golden?

Sh-shut up...

Futaba's Father/ Potter's guardian
No.

No, I played PS2.

I know the non investigation team girls you can turn down for certain. Drama Club and Music Club girls, and depending on your choices during the S Link you can end up being given the option for a real relationship with Ai.

Hm, I might be misinformed then.
I am pretty sure there's no consequence for dating multiple girls in P4 until Golden, though

I've played both. You can turn them down. They even have flags that pop up warning you which option will start a romance if you're already in a relationship with someone else

You have to fuck every girl in P3 because the devs literally had no idea how to write a platonic friendship with a girl

The jouyou set, which is 2000 characters

As if it wasn't already bad enough with Ann and the teacher right there. I wonder if the scene acknowledges it.

>I am pretty sure there's no consequence for dating multiple girls in P4 until Golden, though
From what I can remember, that's correct.

And returning briefly to the "forced to fuck" thing, I'm almost certain you aren't now because I remember Naoto's S Link requiring you to give certain dialogue choices to trigger the romance. You can still get rank 10 with her, (or reverse the arcana if you fuck up badly), but you only get to fuck if you make the proper choices.

Man, fuck Atlus for this 5 month wait for us in the West.

To those who have played Persona 5, is the romance more dynamic than Golden?

Well, in P3, SLinks with the girls in your party was more of a bonus for getting your stats maxed.

I would have preferred bro-ing down with Akihiko tbqh.

Well on the bright side think of it this way
We will be the happiest guys alive come February 14th.
I'm not doing anything dumb until then.
No drinking all night.
Nothing that can land me in prison or the hospital or dead
And when February 14th comes and I get the TYH in the mail and open it I'll cum on the spot.

>Nioh and P5 not even a week apart
I'm not happy with how things have turned out.

Serious question, how much effort would I have to put in to be able to at least sort of understand the story if I'm coming into this with no knowledge of Japanese besides the katakana for fu, ri and ku?

You might as well wait for the English release because it takes quite some time to get good enough at a language to start understanding native material comfortably.

Unless of course, you're planning on playing more JP games in the future, in which case that depends on how much of your schedule your willing to commit to learning.

How long would it take if I dedicated 2 hours a day? Too many games I have to wait so long for. I want to change that
Any good sites or ways to learn?

search for /djt/ on Cred Forums. There's a daily thread with a guide and a ton of resources in the OP.

I have a waarant to search your computer Mr. A. Nonimus

You won't find anything

>dating sensei

S C A N D A L O U S, JOKER

Teachers are not for lap pillows

>he doesn't Christmas Cake

how's it feel to be a faglotron

Whats this scene? Is MC dead?

no, he got his ass kicked.

Isn't one of them a teacher/maid?

Yeah. The one with the denim skirt.

yes

Nah I just want the red head megane himecut hacker slut

only if she cleans my dick afterwards

>wanting to date your surrogate little sister

I cannot stand the over stylized dialogue boxes and calendar info. It's just too much for me.

Where's the nurse? Can you date her?

Yes. And better yet she kisses you.

>Comfy setting
>Cute waifus
>OST is fantastic
>Sexy graphics
I've already been spoiled but I'm hyped as fuck

Oh nice, I didn't think you'd be able to date her. The non-party members actually look interesting this time around.

I've heard Japan doesn't like this game, I wonder why?

the 'twist' isn't really what it seems, the full explanation in-game is much better

same. I understand wanting the series to look more modern, but I doubt I'll ever be able to get over it.

And the twin girls? How is the S.Link?

Futaba doesn't seem to care, she just looks like she's happy to be there

some of you are alright, don't open this spoiler

this game will win goty

Who fucking cares about relationships in Persona? They have no effect on anything asides these little sub events and they don't even reflect in any of the endings, so what the fuck do they even add?

What is happening where?

The more someone likes you, the more powerful Personas you can fuse

KEIKES ARE FOR
>comforting after a hard day at work
>having drinking contests with
>holding hands
>cooking with
>taking out on dates to make them feel young
>indulging their hobbies
>LOVE

Gameplay and characterizations.

Holy shit

Post the nurse

It's important to make better Personas.
Also if you aren't playing Persona for the waifus you are retarded.

>you can date the teacher
Why does this game have so many (seemingly) good girls anyway?

Holy shit, so you can romance all of theme and then they get pissed when you do?

GOAT

Too bad it won't be GOTY 2016 for us

Fuck you nigga, I'm playing up the bitches for more powerful personas.

Fusing is like crack to me.

they make you feel less lonely

Because Japan can sell games on waifus alone.

Why not?

What is this about cucking?

You can do friendships, but who needs a relationship that's important for all of 20 minutes then forgotten and never even reflected in the game at all?

Please tell me you can actually date her.

>Anne got diddled by the gym teacher
>Makoto is whored out by her sister at night to Yakuza gansters
>Haru has a fiance who is basically Patrick Bateman (Kicks Morgana)
>Pic related

none of the main cast girls are pure

Lolis fused all your Personas themselves. It was never Igor.

the game`s already out?!!!

I fucking love everything about how this game looks. Febuary can't come fast enough.

3 days ago.

You can. She's in the OP image friend.

is he all right? he's really yellow

Teacher it is then. At least her being "impure" would be believable. This is just dumb and sounds like the writer has a NTR fetish.

The novelty, you don't have to do them, but people who want to can

SMELLY
NEET
PUSSY

>waaah! user, don't just barge into my room like that!

how does Cred Forums feel about teacher being taken out of the game for localization, to not upset the sensibilitys of the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkNrmQZz2k
>That rockin' costume
>His persona is Robin Hood and looks pretty cool
>Wields a fucking lightsaber and the Golden Gun
>Learns Hama, Mudo, Nuclear, Almighty and Healing skills
>That AOA
>Only a member for a month
Fucking Atlus, why?

nothing because that's not happening

Lolis have a S.link too, right? No romance this time I think...

Benkai is far superior.

Cute.

I feel like they know better than to do too much to Persona when localizing it. It's a niche series and they know their clientele.

What's the story behind Makoto's s link?

I really like that it punishes you for dating multiple girls. Golden was really close, but they never confront Yu about it. Here it's exactly how it should have been from the start. I hate that I keep going into these threads since I'm trying not to spoil myself, but the stuff I'm seeing even the image of Harry Potter kun brain splattered on the table without context is really refreshing to see. After MGS5 it's good to see a game that's actually meeting my expectations.

>all of those trash bags
Christ

>Reminder that you can ask sensei if she wants to fug in school
>She'll say no but she's down for it after class

Yeah, I'm loving the game so far.

makes me wanna beat her with them while I rape her

Kek

is that when Makoto is following you?

____best____

I hope that fatlus just stops giving a fuck and makes P6 a full-blown eroge.

How are the generic personas?

you keep posting this
but there's no proof

eh, everyone in these threads is talking about "muh romance" or "cuck lmao" instead of the plot characters story or gameplay, or even mini-games, maybe that's just how Cred Forums is but it has me a little worried that all of those things aren't worth talking about

I gave up and just dig in whenever spoilers show up.

As far as we know the "ntr" stuff are lies.

Anne's FRIEND was diddled by the teacher, and she almost got diddled herself. Makoto's photo is being used as blackmail but it's apparently out of context.

Haru...might actually be pregnant, I think.

You can actually love interest older women in this?

Best Personer game ever.

I think so? I was buying books and saw her outside "reading" manga.

Question for any user's who have played the game: does Arsene become obsolete like Orpheus and Izanagi?

it's a dating sim what do you expect

Why would you even want to fuck sensi? She's so cute, and pure. I just want to hold her hand.

oh shit i didn´t know!!
thanks user
so it`s any good?

it's explicitly a waifu thread so that isn't surprising
Cred Forums mostly fled to /pg/ to shitpost about everything you mentioned. most people don't have the game so they can't really comment on any of that stuff, especially for writing and characters. i've been playing it though
you can keep him relevant with skill cards like P4G

You have to fuse him at one point and after that, I never bothered using him again. Just fused Matador and Lillith and they helped with the second boss.

Read the thread nigga, you can date your teacher.

Arsene is the only cool "main" persona.

is that the final boss?

Is there a single gay romance option this time around or am I just gonna have to keep my headcanon yu x yosuke.

I think so far it is confirmed that Potter can fuck at least 3 older women.

Most of us won't know unless we get spoiled. It's out in JAPAN. But in the U.S. it's coming out in February.

no gays allowed but yusuke is pretty stock fujobait

I just wanna say, you guys are really great. You start almost every thread with Persona in the subject, makes it easy to hide them without spoilers. Keep it up!

morgana's cock is all I need

>100

kek

Not even close. Knowing at least 2k kanji helps. But even then, it's more important to know vocab than the individual kanji. And the amount of vocab you'd need to know without looking up every other word is at least 4k-6k words.

>3 older women

Wait, what? I know about the teacher, and the fortune teller maybe. Who else?

I'm not counting "a year or two above you in school" as older, by the way.

I've had enough baiting and want something more concrete. Oh well, thanks for replying.

Sorry, no homos this time.
And throw me some of those headcanons. I'm probably not romancing anyone this time around anyways so I'll be content with imagining stuff with Potter/Yusuke.

Literally confirmed as best personer.
No. I'm avoiding spoilers as much as possible. I only saw that post on the front page and had to ask. Now I'm leaving.a

I think you get really good bonuses at max slink in this one. Someone was saying that you can change party members in the middle of a dungeon with the right slink

Go play persona 2

twitch
tv/redpotato/v/89778930

Nurse. Skip to 59minutes

Teacher, Reporter and Nurse.

No. And just play Persona 2 if you want gay stuff,

Fucking Orobas. Also, someone said he offered to crossdress, so maybe it will be an alternate outfit or something.
You cannot escape your hunger.

Jun + Undub with Koyasu is the reason I did.

Teacher, Nurse, and Reporter.
Teacher says that during school is a no go but he's free to do whatever after that.
Fucking best girl.

You know I told myself I was going to avoid all spoilers, but stopped caring when I realized that I had tons spoiled about P4 since the week it launched in Japan and still played it 3 times.

>Teacher says that during school is a no go but he's free to do whatever after that.
Source?

>nurse

Oh fuck yeah. I knew nurse was an slink, but I didn't know she was someone Potter-kun could date.

Oh fuck no, now I've gotta decide between the two best girls.

Man, they're really on-point with the waifus this time.

god damn, this game is making it harder to choose who I want.

>cant romance boys
whats the point

man the doujins are gonna be so damn lit
anything on the reporter?

Someone spoil Makoto's social link for me
Any CUTE events with Potter?

>all the love for the teacher
wah Cred Forums has good taste?
what happened

God damn, waifu fags are pathetic. Do you not even care about the gameplay?

through dick
unity

It's SMT/persona, the battle formula doesn't really change.

Oh crap, he's turning into a Simpsons character.

It's like P4 but improved in every way and with dungeons that aren't randomized. And they brought in Golden's fusion system.

Ok here's a good question. Can anyone confirm that there are moments outside of social links that the rest of the main cast or someone from it can acknowledge you're in a relationship? Like certain scenes would have an extra line of dialogue or two if you're dating a certain person. Something like Ryuji saying to you, "Oh hey you're dating Makoto? Yeah I could guess she's your type."

There's no point.

in the trip to hawaii at one point you're sleeping in a room with ryuji and anne, anne asks you who your type is, the 4 answers roughly correspond to the 4 girls (Haru hasn't joined yet though), they'll change their dialogue if you're dating whoever's type you said you prefer

Thats in P4G. No reason it wouldn't be in 5

In Tofu's stream today, after Phantom faked his death and he went into hiding in the cafe, he got a text from Tae asking if he was ok, I'm pretty sure she knows that you're Joker.

You'll need more than 100 kanji

And what about futaba?

her mom died so she's a fucking weirdo

She was normal nerdy girl and went full NHK after her mom saved her from being hit by a car and died

Biggest crime is she has a smelly NEET pussy

Alright that's pretty nice then. It was just a small detail I was hoping for. I never played Golden, but it always bothered me your relationship was never acknowledged outside of the social link and special events with them alone. Adds that little bit more depth to the role playing.

this
we need makoto story

God dammit I just want more teacher but I keep getting spoiled over other stuff as well in these threads.

My fault, I know.

Yes its the same as Margaret

>Makoto is whored out by her sister at night to Yakuza gansters

wait WHAT!!!??
isn´t she like an honor student and her sister a lawyer? how the fuck she ends uo in that shit?

>Cred Forumsfags are this gullible

you got memed, none of the NTR shit is real
>Anne refuses Kamoshida's advances, so he proceeds to beat her only friend and then make her have sex with him so she can keep her spot on the volleyball team, and he uses this to try guilting Anne more
>Makoto is investigating the thieves and ends up at a yakuza hangout (along with the thieves), in all the commotion and confusion one of them takes pictures with her to use as blackmail, she did nothing with them
>Haru rejects her fiance in her romance route

Even justice can't fight against blackmail
Also actual spoilers her sister is the bad guy

only 5 more months guys

PC release where?

How is it that every screenshot of Futaba just makes me less likely to romance her and just be with her as her big brother.

>Haru rejects her fiance in her romance route
so if I don't romance her, she still gets married to her fiance? Why are you making it so hard for me to choose?

It feels intentional.

Anne confirmed for being a bad friendo

Ah shit, is Igor a bonus fight?

I think so too. Basically Atlus making Nanako again.

I wanna make Futaba into my Himouto

>even the japs shit on the game
>overall mediocre
status of personafags

>you're too old to have student and teacher relationships anymore and ahve to resort to JRPGs to fill the emptiness in your soul

No because no one here has played it because it won't be out for another half a fucking year you retard.

Why did you post a blank picture user?

go to college and find a sexy older lady

Futaba's the kind of girl who takes a break in the middle of sex to go piss in a jar.

loving every laugh I get from your butthurt smtcuck.

Am I just suppose to go to bed on plot days? That's pretty bullshit considering they can take like a week

Bump

You could In every other persona game so why not?

I just wanna romance more old folks and foxes like p3 and p4.

I'm pretty sure you can still be the teacher.

try to look for any activity you can do and save some things for those days like grinding social stats, etc.

she´s an honor student and all that shit right?
is she one of those perfect at academics and sports kind of waifu?

Morgana won't let me out of the room on the night of plot days. I can't even use the table to make lockpicks.

Male teacher x female student is the absolute worst though.

Yeah, she's pretty gentle. And fights for Justice. And apparently has a lot of feelings bottled up judging by how she acts in battle.

Always had a thing for messy hair. Didn't knew about this character at all until now.

Does Goro ever rejoin after betraying you?

I specifically only like the designs of 4 characters of the playable cast and he's one of them. I assume smelly neet-chan is only the navigator and not playable

Its not the same.

No, he does not.

God fucking dammit.

Another reason for me to not even bother with this game along with no dual audio.

10/10 GOTY confirmed
Harem fags utterly smashed. Now if it actually affects future dialogue and the story and they bring up what a piece of shit you are all the time it will be game of the decade.

What a waste of the best character design.

It breaks all your links with them.

Makoto and Yusuke are still my favorite costumes apart from the Protag's. My team will probably be those two + Haru

IS she married or something?

No dual audio again?! Fucking Atlus!

If this is true, that must've been simultaneously amusing and frustrating kek.

Game of the decade it is then. Based Atlus making me believe in video games again.

who`s the main villain of the game?
the police?

god damn they are really punishing the harem players in this game.

no, of course not. One life-u one waifu

Why do people defend sluts?

>perfect at academics and sports kind of waifu
oh shit i hate that waifu type

As they should.

Don't have more than one waifu or else you'll ruin your laifu.

The entire game feels like an angry backlash against the audience that P4 brought in.

And its working, which I imagine a lot of people love, but its probably time for me to get out of the series since 4 is literally the only one I like for all of the reasons that makes it different from the rest Atlus games.

5 long months

Yaldabaoth/the Demiurge is the final boss. It's revealed that Goro and his boss, a politician named Shidou who has manipulated and controlled the police, try to assassinate you and then plan to take out the rest of the thieves one by one, but Goro seems to be leading Shidou on and has been the one feeding him all the info on the supernatural that's allowed him to become so influential. It's increasingly looking like Goro is a supernatural entity that's tied to Yaldabaoth, if not him himself.

Does it do it for the one you decided to go with on Valentine's Day too?

>no harem end

Can you rebuild them?

The first step to getting better is admitting that you have a problem.
How's it feel being part of the cancer that almost completely killed MegaTen?

Mind explaining some? I'm only curious.

it's like what happens in the witcher 3

No.
No.

She's the canon waifu

I'm a harem fag and I still want this game. But god damn it's gonna be hard for me to choose who I want though.

CHEERS that's a shop isn't it

Game isn't even out, there might be a way to get all the pussy. I don't even play these games so I don't care anyhow.

>best girl is canon waifu
Yes.

Even funnier, in P4G you got off too easy breaking every girl's heart.

Any news on our Goro boy?

Is his fight up already to watch?

Pretty good, considering that I don't actually care about the series or the developer AND ESPECIALLY not the shit-tier localization team, but rather just one specific game.

You can have it back. It's fine. I'm happy for you.

That would require P3 MC levels of mad pussy juggling.

You're literally the worst kind of person and I hope you develop bone cancer of the skull.

I was going to make her my waifu since day one so I'm extremely satisfied

Someone's just meeting him, no stream.

I want to play the game now and I want to know more about the game so I browse these threads even though I know I'll get spoiled and that makes want to get the game even more.
Fuck this.

So, you can romance every girl in the game, yes?

Who's the sunglasses chick? Never seen her before

An user on /pg/ has gotten to him in the Ship dungeon and is uploading the dialogue right now.

Goro is in his regular Phantom attire, not his armor.

Thank you, I would like to be updated, gonna keep an eye in Cred Forums

How do the non-party member girls react if you try to talk with them after? Are they just permanently disgusted by you afterwards?
Does your girlfriend have any lines or reactions indicating what happened after?

Reporter girl. Ichiko Oya

You can romance the girls that actually matter. So yes. Somewhat. But not every single girl in the whole game no.

The more I hear about persona 5, the less I want to play it. I don't care about waifu shit either.

How rude.

I take it back. I hope your game bombs.

He's started the first fight with Goro.

Okay then.

I would romance Anne first.

so is the starter persona going to be outdated very quickly like in 3 and 4 or can I actually use it until end game?

Holy fuck he has a lightsaber

it just looks like someone slap the MC right in front of her.

> Persona 5 confirmed for more SMT than Final

Well, that's so SMT.

HOLY SHIT

Isn't this game all about loyalty to you loved ones or something?

So it's just right that it's anti-harem.

anyone older than me would be grandma by now.

>implying
>P5 confirmed P4 Electric boogalo
keep crying , maybe persona 6 is the good one

The final battle is literally the false god versus satan so, yeah. Also fake Igor talks about sparing humanity or destroying everything and rebuilding it from the ground up.

delet this

What's the appeal of dating an older woman? They'll just become a shriveled old grandma while you're still looking good.

Salty kowashitai fag confirmed

best villain

>grow up with a thing for cute older women
>now you're old enough so those cute older women are just women your age

>fake Igor
Mind explaining what it means? Is it a reference to Igor's previous VA being dead? Is the Igor you interact with in the game a fake? Does a real one never show up?

So is this a weeb game version of Inception? That's what the synopsis makes it sound like.

how do i start Yusuke S.Link ? got him long time ago but still no S.Link. i cant read jap on top of that

So why did the lolis even hang out with fake Igor in the room?

im 23 how can i find a cute older women

Nips on 2ch playing through the game confirmed that Igor and the Velvet Room aren't the real Igor and the Velvet Room.

Only Victoria is real.

>P5 is not garbage like P4 i swear!!
>Goro is da best!!!
>You can date girls so goty!!
keep crying fag P5 is confirmed shit even by japs , also that garbage is not a megaten or FE ,is an abomination.

pancakes were his undoing

Shit Philemon, you so broke you can't even afford a velvet room? Will the next persona be just humans waving sticks against demons because Philemon can't even grant them personas?

jesus christ, where can i farm the fist symbol stat ?

You should see a doctor for all that salt kowashitai fag.

Where do I meet a girl like Makoto to date?

where were you when GORO IS ALSO A WILD CARD

Why am I staying at Jigen's house?

I assume his god armed him with that.

Absent parents, he is a family friend of your parents.

The demon bad guy of P5 is Yaldabaoth so it makes sense that he can create a fake Velvet Room.

You're fighting the demiurge.

he is the god
he is also Igor

Ok but if Philemon didn't arm the P5 crew with persona, how did they get them again?

Oh I thought he only worked for it.

Go to Uni, maybe one will be your professor or work as a counselor or something.

I hate a cute 40-something Korean professor when I took college algebra over the summer but she was married

that explains the nose

Philemon hasn't done anything since Eternal Punishment. He just sits around listening to FLY fly fly like a Butterfly.

I mean, you could say Philemon put the twins there since they're legit assistants and not Yaldabaoth's minions.

Can he assist me in my capers?

and eyes

You can't even romance the best waifu.

So why didn't fake Igor/Yaldabaoth do anything about the two twins during the whole game?

No one knows.

So is Morgana a dude or a chick?

>tfw you can't fap because there's a sentient cat with you at all times that would comment on it
No wonder Potter fucked so many women just to relieve the pressure.

Dude.

PREORDER FUCKING CANCELLED

Any full body shots of his armored look yet?

My penis is ok with this

Well dang.

holy fuck once the plot gets going with the ruse cruise it never lets up

I just played past my 30 hour mark.

Game is fantastic. all the NTR talk is ruse. You can date most of the girls in coups including Anne. Addicting as vanilla 4.

Most importantly the new demon/persona models are fucking GREAT. I really wish they can be in a SMT game. That would make me cry.

Never trust anyone, not even yourself? Is that what I'm seeing?

>Anne: By the way, what is Morgana, a boy? Or a girl?
>Protag:
>Boy
>Girl
>Probably a Car
This guy

Holy shit, what the fuck.

other than , no

This really is just Jigen.

Yeah the beard and way he wears the hat gives it away.

No, hes just there to let you have a place to nail your harem

>Persona 5

youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

I WANT IT NOW

>She did nothing with them.

And I'm supposed to believe her?

HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS FUCKING INSANE

Is this game good after all? Does it live up the hype?

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE
here it is

the plot is getting insane in a way not seen since P2

So why is Goro aiming a gun at Goro?

because he's batshit too
apparently the other Goro is a puppet or doll or something

So you can date Anne right?

Yeah, all of the female party members are dateable

Thank god those blonde tiddies are like a magnet

>These spoilers

Dude I'm not even bummed out about this. I remember seeing Goro for the first time and knowing his ass was so fucking obvious that there had to be something going on with him.

Just like Berseria, I'm just gonna forget all this shit by the time the game comes out.

Is there a stream that is being followed with the crazy Goro spoilers?

check /pg/

Goro was the only party member I was looking forward to, fuck this game.

SMELLY NEET PUSSY

Who knows, he could be the second coming of Adachi.

Mr Goro's wild ride is way crazier than Adachi's

>they know their clientele
>no dual audio
Sure thing

So is social linking in? And how is it handled? Pretty much the same as P3/P4? I heard a rumour you could only Slink your party members.

Is best angel in Persona 5?
Please, I need to see him in 3D.

it's in
it's more or less the same as P3/4, but every social link has a unique gameplay benefit now rather than just fusion experience. anecdotally i'd say there's much more variety in events now too rather than having an s link take place in 1-2 locations entirely
no, the arcana is filled out with characters, not just your party, no different from P4

>actual important demons
>in new persona

Sorry buddy, we're too busy dealing with shadows and the darkness in people's hearts made manifest in pathetic dramatic sequences

Is there a confirmation on the start date and end date of the game yet?

Hey, if they added in Mithras then they better have added Mastema.

>Persona 5 releases in Europe on Valentines day
>i will spend valentines day playing an Anime game

>spending valentine's with 2d

Sounds perfect to be honest

>spending a soulless cash-grabbing corporate holiday doing something you enjoy
How is this a bad thing?

Its gonna be hard to explain to my gf that im dumping her for my 2d musketeer waifu though.

What's the worst that could happen?

Mithra has been around since Nocturne and was never relevant to the story

Stop posting this fake and spreading false information #FEags

Yes, MITHRA has been around for quite some time.

Mithras first appeared in Soul Hackers, but hey he played a role in SJ.

I'm going to do horrible things to that forehead and you can't stop me

starts on 4/11, we don't know when it ends yet
it has to go at least past december since there is an cutscene with New Years

Its probably sometime in March (since im pretty sure thats when P3 and 4 ended) so its almost an entire school year

I'd rather fug the best friend tbqhwyf

YOU NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIING

I actually did something similar. Worth it. She was kind of a cunt anyway.

Remember

So how many girls you can romance in this one?

all of them

I mean number of them, not how many at once

You actually can't romance all of them. If you romance more than one you get called out by all of them on Christmas, minus the one you spent the day with, and who looks to be the Dojima of the game beats the shit out of you. Or they do and he says something to you after.

I'm basing this entirely on the screenshots posted in this thread and what people have said about them.

And then your social link with them breaks and you apparently can't recover it.

God, I really hope this is true.

>who looks to be the Dojima of the game beats the shit out of you.

Really wish Dojima beat the shit out of Yu if you failed your exams desu. Dojima and Nanako were probably my favourite P4 characters

hitlers return confirmed

>and who looks to be the Dojima of the game beats the shit out of you
He doesn't, he's actually quite a player himself.
The girls beat you up. He is just there to laugh at you.

Really? That Daisuke Jigen looking nigga is a player?

Is that a lightsaber?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDYC7d4FuCM

no it's concentrated justice

the guy on the left can be in my harem right

Does Morgana have human form?

Yeah, there's a big scene reveal like with Teddie. It's animated and everything.

Yeah. He is all flirty with even the girls in your party.

But Morgana would be there too

SPOIL ME ON TAE PLEASE.
PREFERABLY HER FINAL SLINK SCENE OR SOMETHING.

>Was looking forward to using Goro the most
Guess I'll have to wait until Persona 5 the golden until he becomes fully playable.

Why do they do this shit in Persona.

kek

Stop with this dumb meme at once!

Being a neet, she
A) has a way less physically active life than other girls, therefore she sweats way less than them
B) she has more time to wash herself

therefore, every other girl actually smells way MORE than her!

Nah. When you're NEET, you really don't give a shit about washing yourself. And while you don't sweat as much as when you're doing physical activity, it adds up.

>shidou is Goro's dad
>Double Goro
>Both are insane
>Goro was first Persona user before rest of PT
I WANT OFF

Any images of ultimate fusion personas? Is Helel/Lucifer in?