This is the greatest handgun ever made Cred Forums, the Colt Single Action Army

This is the greatest handgun ever made Cred Forums, the Colt Single Action Army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0keZr_2wbc
youtube.com/watch?v=ULQX1ZubpXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

Six bullets

Six bullets. Enough to kill anything that moves.

Is it as satisfying to watch as this tho

And if you miss?

I've never felt tension like this...

I'll simply reload, but that won't happen because you'll be dead before I do that.

If you miss your shots, you're dead
You're not Ocelot

>tfw no well greased chamber to slam your silver bullet into.

Why even live?

That gun is an insufficient piece of shit

On the internet I can be whatever/whoever I want to be, faggot.

>missing

I understand the bullets, you see; I make them go where I want to.

Nope.

Try again.

The greatest fault of mgsv was getting rid of real weapons to support that overpowered customization bullshit.

Become proficient.

I could outgun you easily with my shiny 1911.

>How to break your arm the gun

t. noguns

>says this
>Snake can get shot 6 times but still live

Enjoy your broken wrists.

Actually, if you get shot six times you die if you aren't playing on babby easy mode, you fucking faggot, shut up for ever.

>manlets handling guns
fucking kek

we even win gunfights because you girls are afraid to break a nail

Why would you want to be a faggot?

revolver
ocelot

It's a video game reference you jackass

>hickok45 will never be your grandfather
Why do I even live?

>Look at my fancy engravings because I'm a fancy guy with taste xD

Revolver Ocelot

>I have no idea what nitro express .600 means
kys my man

Try aiming your unwieldy one ton gun, meanwhile I'll fast draw and shoot my hot load on your face.

kek I know exactly what it means

it means I'll blow you the fuck away

this shit aint the wild west

I play with the big boy toys, not kiddie coly shit

>I still have no idea what nitro .600 is
Fucking look it up dog fucker

>shoot once
>take 20 years to recover from recoil before shooting again
>in the meantime getting a bukkake of bullets to the face

It's a nice gun, I'll give you that. But the engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever. Unless you're planning to auction it off as a collector's item.

I know what the fuck it is cuntlick

>wahhh muh recoil
it's not that bad

all I need is one bitch

basically a 50 cal in your skull

boom fucking gone

Look at this fucker

youtu.be/N0keZr_2wbc

That gun is for hunting skinwalkers.

In Fistful of Frags, is the colt peacemaker the SAA?

>taking one billion years to aim or you'll brake your face
>meanwhile getting load after hot load on the chest like a sloot

>needing that much power to kill someone
Just use anything else

>He can't appreciate the beauty of an engraved 1911

Revolvers are the fedora of guns

They serve no tactical advantage whatsoever. You should forget everything Hollywood taught you.

t. Kenichi Smith

>A magazine fed pistol holds no tactical advantages over a revolver

Revolver Ocelot?

Those engravings offer you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULQX1ZubpXk

>you can literally hear だが at 1:21
>English (Troy Baker's) line doesn't have "but"
>this fucks up the very line Ocelot was trying to quote

It's like they did it on purpose to piss me off.

Uhhhhhhhhh?

The Peacemaker kind of is the SAA, full-stop.

iktf

Revolver. Ocelot.

>not making a custom single-shot break-top pistol chambered in .950 JDJ

I see.

The gun is so fun to shoot in-game. Probably my favorite revolver as well.

>the sound of firing
>the sound of pulling back the hammer

I dare you to go on /k/ with this bullshit

The engraving you dumbass.
also
>using magazine fed pistol
>asking for your gun to get jammed

>implying /k/ doesn't have daily Metal Gear threads

Everyone knows the 357 magnum model 27 smith n wesson is the best handgun.

.600NE is literally equivalent of gaymurr gear. Serves no purpose and functions worse than much more common weapons. I would laugh in the face of someone bragging about owning one. In fact, even a guy with just a stick would probably come out on top in a fight against someone with that piece of shit.

It all depends on what you mean by 'best'. Historically it was one of the most influential guns ever made and one of the best at the time. By modern standards? Probably not. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on what the best gun is anyway. And Ocelot was obviously a huge revolver nut anyway so you can take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

JoJo's Bizarre Gun Works

>poses homoeroticaly with engraved guns

>the filename is not revolver ocelot

>fire gun
>arm is torn off

it is though?

I WON'T.

Big Iron?

I never understood why the SAA was .357 magnum in that game.
Still didn't stop me from carrying one around the entire game though

What is this, Outlaw Star?

>Doesnt even hold enough bullets to kill anything that moves

Try again.

are your peepers workin there bucko?

>gun jams
>take out bullet and use it as a club

But if you had a gun that holds twelve bullets, you'd have enough to kill TWO of anything that moves which is clearly better.

>「BIG IRON」

Any other Americans ITT disgusted by our gun culture? Basically all guns like this did was slaughter Native Americans and terrorize unarmed people.

That's not .357 magnum.

That's not a colt you dumb fuck. That's smith and wesson

You fool, you get two or more guns with six bullets, then you can kill two of anything that moves at the same time.
In fact, on that trail of thought, it might be better to be able to practically juggle multiple six shot guns in order to more quickly and efficiently dispatch of your foes, whatever they might be.

>for you

First of all, the feeding ramp has been polished to a mirror sheen. It's not going to have any feeding problems. The slide's been replaced with a reinforced version. And it meshes perfectly with the frame. The frame itself has been iron-welded and scraped down multiple times for maximum precision. The front strap part of the frame has been checkered to make it dig into the hand. That prevents any slipping. The sight system's original, too. It's a 3-dot type. It's got an enlarged front sight, giving it superior target sighting capability. The regular hammer's been replaced with a ring hammer. That enhances the cocking speed and increases the hammer-down speed. They also reworked the grip safety to accommodate the ring hammer. Looks like they eliminated it altogether. This is a tool for pros. The thumbs safety and the slide stop are extended to allow for more precise handling. The base of the trigger guard is whittled down, so you can use a high grip. And the trigger itself is a long type for easy finger access. The trigger pull is about 3.5 pounds. That's about a pound and a half lighter than normal. The magazine well has been widened to make it easier to put in a new magazine. The magazine catch button has been cut down low to make it harder to hit by mistake. The mainspring housing has been changed to a flat type to increase grip. And it's even been fitted with stepping so that it doesn't slip from the recoil when firing. On top of that, they added cocking serrations to the front part of the slide. That lets you load and eject cartridges faster in an emergency. Whoever did this is a professional. No question - this thing could shoot a one-hole at 25 yards in a machine rest.

But if you were going the two guns route, you could get two guns that hold twelve bullets, meaning you could kill two sets of two of anything that moves at the same time for a total of four things that move.
The same if you used the juggling method, you're still getting twice the things that move killing capacity if you use guns with a twelve bullet capacity.

Funnily enough, all these are pretty much standard on modern guns.

You need two bullets, because .45LC is bigger then .45ACP.

You're pretty good.

i got this reference.