youtube.com/watch?v=3p-svWiIBdU
news.softpedia.com/news/Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'member Half Life 2?

Oh yeah I 'member! 'member Ravenholm?

Ohh, oh God yes.
'member segregated bathrooms?

'member fruit roll ups?

'member user telling you all to kill yourselves? Kill yourselves.

World of Final Fantasy truly is the most unappealing & repulsive game i've ever seen.

Right, can someone explain this meme to me?

People still watch soapbox park, that's the joke

New season of South Park.

south park hits the nail on the head again, goes meme status.

'member when people would google things before asking questions?

'member thousand year door?

or mario?
or anything by nintendo?
or Baldur's Gate?
or SNES?
or PS1?
or XBOX?
or WoW Pre-Cata?

same old triggering I see ;)

Top kek, too true OP.

'member Blast Corps?

'member when mario smelled yoshis eggs haha

'member when there were no hispanics?

This post baffles me.

How self-aware are you right now?

'member Vivian's dick?

>People still watch South Park

Why?

A faint hope that it might return to its old glory?

>ign and AV Club so butthurt they gave the episode a 6.1 and C- respectively

The past few seasons are the best the show's ever been.

the mainstream media has had a rough week.

How?

bullshit

South Park and Trump hurt their feelings.

kek

Surely you jest.

'member when girls had vaginas and boys had penises?

Lel

'member when Cred Forums and the rest of Cred Forums was mostly left leaning and libertarian?

>taking an 8ch thread and posting it here

South Park made of everything being nostalgia bait nowadays

>Not user
17, 18, and 19 were by far the best seasons they have done, and I started watching the show from the first episode (god) 2 decades ago.

>going on 8ch
>admitting to going on 8ch
>thinking 8ch is the only place capable of creating a thread this simple about a subject this well known

You need to go back.

>watching

I was born in 1993 and have been watching South Park since I was three years old. These last few seasons have been a steady increase in quality, but the best season will always be season 5 when they really started expanding on the classmate characters.

I don't know where that greentext came from though.

'member grab bag?
'member don't touch my fucking bag or you and me aren't friends anymore?

Everybody in South Park forget history of 1970 to 2000. Only the grapes remember what happened in that time.

'member when south park was actually funny instead of being a shitty pile of constant satirical repetition and preachiness

'member when there weren't as many Toads?

'member mega man

member metroid?

South Park episode where berries have the ability to brainwash a person into only caring about the past by using nostalgia to calm them into a state of not caring about the present.

yes, that was Cock Magic

'member Crash Bandicoot?

Finally.

oh yeah i 'member!

For those who don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3p-svWiIBdU

'member when South Park was actually a good show?

member when marriage was just between a man and a woman

Reminder that your nostlagia is simply a symptom of your brain trying to cope with your bodies slow decomposition when you enter the stage of your life where growth has ceased.

The longing for the past and things from the past is simply a neurological imperative to keep you from self destructing under the pressure of your own mortality.

That your memories are literally being edited by your brain to remove most negative or unpleasant experiences in your past, only holding on to negative memories deemed important for your ability to survive.

Nothing is as good as you remember. Nothing is as bad as you believe. You are shackled by the flesh and juices flowing within that flesh, unable to see reality for how it is

'Member giving a shit about posts like this?

I sure don't.

Wow, thank you for that poignant existential thought. I remember when I turned 17 too.

It's wonderful. The fact that even as I type this I'm aware that this exchange is merely a diversion from my own fragile life, but that you two are also trying to divert your self from reality with your cynicism and witty jokes.

Would you mind video taping yourself when you die and having someone upload? I'd love to watch

wow user that post really made me think

Please go and make a thread on /his/. I think they'd really appreciate your insight there ;)

Maybe 17 was a bit generous.

member when this entire shitty plotline is about how alcohol makes you feel nostalgic and member berries are basically grapes that are used to make wine like the one Kyle's dad was drinking at the end of the episode?

See! It's great. You aren't even thinking when you type that. It's an automatic response that your brain has observed and selected as the valid response when confronted with it. It's wonderful how the mind copes with problems.

The smugness! The perceived wit! The awful little emoticon being used ironically. It's wonderful.

And you've already firmly grasped that Youth = Bad. Your mind has coped fantastically. You've fully adopted that new things are bad and that old things are good. Your mind is literally formatting itself to accept old age.

Computers are wonderful. We can even make archives of images to convey our opinions so energy doesn't have to be wasted typing anything. No contemplation. No observation. Just click the file and Submit.

you're putting too much thought in it

Yeah!! And 'memba when there was gonnato be an Episode 3?

Just seems like theyre making fun of conservatives.

I think not taking someone seriously is a perfectly valid response when they confront me with pseudo-intellectual garbage.

>The smugness! The perceived wit! The awful little emoticon being used ironically. It's wonderful.

The smugness! The perceived wit! It's wonderful.

I've been watching since the very first episode and I still think it's pretty damn entertaining. No accounting for taste I suppose.

If you weren't taking this seriously you wouldn't be declaring you weren't taking this seriously. On some level you're invested.

The classic. Rather than refute something, you make it look as if the the flaws being observed are universal and thus irrelevant or any less valid.

Visually, probably, yes.

I will never understand how people can enjoy this character artstyle.

I know it's suppose to be a cute parody, but it just looks like shit.

>On some level you're invested.
On the level of reading Jaden Smith's twitter feed and being fascinated with the stupid shit he says. Yes, I suppose that counts as investment.

>You will never tug Vivian off from behind as you plow her ass

An attempt to validate yourself by declaring yourself above something, while still being engaged in it.

That's nice.

Just ignore the guy, the more you respond to him the more you're just going to help validate his flimsy world view.

I wouldn't be responding if I didn't want to.

Now you reduce your response to the bare minimum. To slowly disengage so you can still feel superior.

And that just pisses you off, doesn't it?

That's silly. I have no need for validation for my world view. It is late at night. I am bored. I found this thread and thought the people in it would be fun enough to chat with because they're trying to stir up conversation over a new episode of a long running cartoon do to the familiarity most people have with it and the subject it covered being one people seem fixated on.

No, I'd accuse you of projection following the typical "The first one to accuse someone of being mad is mad" rule but I believe you're just trying to kill time like myself.

>it's another "lol I'm just bored" episode

>SP still manages to offend people in 2016, even when the episode isn't even that offensive and mostly makes fun of people wallowing in nostalgia

Serious question, where did you go to college?

'member when gaming was still good, its developers highly competitive and ambitious?

'member when pricey, AAA projects had at least some artistic integrity?

Who is offended by it?

They still have it

'member the Alamo?

'member when Cred Forums wasn't so fucking gay?

'member gaming before Cred Forums, before every game was considered shit?

nope

All Republicans are throwing a shit fit.

Even though that honestly isn't surprising. People who associate themselves with a political party usually take offense to anything and everything.

Trumpfags, they literally just jump to conclusions like

>UGH! THEY'RE SHITTING ON TRUMP AND CONSERVATISM, MUST BE LIBERAL

even though they stated they hated both (though they do hate liberals more than conservatives)

They also made jokes about both presidential candidates, black lives matter, and how the people most offended by what people say on the Internet are also saying some pretty shitty stuff at "acceptable targets".

It wasn't just about nostalgia.

Oxford University, you may have heard of it at your community college.

'member when women didnt get involved in video games?

'Member expansion packs?

I see.

'member when Simpsons was good?

Watch everyone get mad that they'll be making fun of Trump and conservatives this season when they were calling SP based when it took a huge shit on liberals last season.

>Member the Power Rangers?
Yes, they´re shit.

'member moot?

Kill yourself. Burn your degree and eat the ashes.

I really don't like telling others to off themselves but your smugness just deserves to be hung by a tight knot at the neck.

They already made fun of Trump last season.

I'm pretty sure he's baiting user.

But they already made fun of Trump remember?
He was literally raped to death.

'Member when Pokemon games didn't constantly hold your hand through everything?

no

>le cynical man

South Park is great.

ooh do you 'member split-screen multiplayer?

>OHHH GEEEEEEEEEZ

What did he mean by this?

south park knowing that everything marketed now is fucking nostalgia bait. because everything was "better" back then. 'member?

They're shitting on Trump with Garrison.

Who?

>he longing for the past and things from the past is simply a neurological imperative to keep you from self destructing under the pressure of your own mortality.

How do you explain being nostalgic when I was still growing?

They are making fun of everyone

It has always been like this.

But some people want them to exclusively make fun of their enemies.

That's the beauty in it though. That's not what member berries is about, it's just a silly thing that everyone can relate to so it makes it easy for the audience to project their own experiences onto it.

The member berries have nothing to do with conservatives, it's them poking fun at the 'golden age' mentality people have about everything ranging from segregation, to better video games, to a dwindling economy, to life being better x decades ago.

Means he fucked up

'member the 90s?

Remember Spore?

'Member when women didn't play video games?

I remember not being in any of the Spore threads before release and not really knowing what had been promised.

I was still disappointed. But I love creating shit and being able to create everything I did was totally worth the money.

Remember Star Wars?

Thanks doc

no

member me?

Nah I didn't play it.

>2016
>Jenner
Why? Jenner is beyond dated at this point

Jenner was his running mate last season.

'member when Karpyshyn wrote Mass Effect?

oh okay so it's a continuity thing

What is this meme? I won't be watching South Park. Explain.

I just finished FFVI a few hours ago (man that final dungeon was balls hard since most of my characters were hovering around level 35 except my main 4 who were like 65.) Got to kefka and absolutely stomped his shit in.

I'm about to start FF7, thinking either vita or my PS1 copy if I can dig it up. I've played through the intro, but I just always end up stopping, for a long period of time, then wanting to restart cause why not, I wasn't that far in.

Any tips? I already know the story so it's not worth trying to spoil anything, doesn't really matter much.

You can't explain it without watching the episode.

Member when Hillary was ahead in polling?

Basically they're berries called 'Member Berries'.

Essentially they're berries which have been created to distract you and mellow you out by bringing up things you used to like.

'Member (Remember) Ghostbusters?

And basically people use it like weed to chill out and forget the shit (the episode kind of explained it was a distraction from the election).

Member Berries were used in the episode to mock how the media is obsessed with rebooting everything and bringing it back. "Hey, you remember Baywatch, right? Well we're bringing it back! Isn't that something to care more about than your personal liberties and shit being eroded? Sure it is! Good goy!"

The Member Berries talk to the person who eats them telling them to remember cool shit in the past. Later in the episode they start to say 'racist' shit like "Member when there wasn't so many immigrants" and shit like that, causing Randy to freak out.

Oh and it finally ends with Kyle's dad (a Jew) being the source of the troll comments which was starting the towns gender war.

Funnily enough, in the UK there is a puppet satire show called "Newzoids" which take the piss out of everybody and everything, even they managed to mock the entire desire for "reboot". The reason I find this funny is that Newzoids is essentially a reboot of Splitting Image.

They suggest that Top Gun will be rebooted, but with Vlad Putin as the protag.

I'd fucking watch top gun starring Putin

Did South Park go Cred Forums? I mean the episode ended with the jew being behind everything.

No the game was actually kind of shitty. Unless you're an edgy teenager liking edgy stuff I have a hard time taking anyone liking the game seriously.

What do the member berries represent?

remember when cosmo was male and speedran OoT? Now look what "she" is up to: /watch?v=pbsR2VmgQf0

Nostalgia and rose-tinted glasses.

why do people still watch this show

JJ Abrams

:(

Because it's clever and the only show that speaks it's mind without bowing down to the Zeitgeist.

What episode? I want to watch it now.

sauce?

member pepperidge farms?

why live user
because i dont want to without Bridgette from Guilty Gear. Lets cat h the bus together and just make a suicide Cred Forumsact

>t.14 year old

>mfw people prefer old south park that is about literally nothing and people dying left and right for no reason
>mfw people don't enjoy current south park where the season is one giant story that continues with every episode while being topical as fuck and always holding the correct opinion on any two sided argument

whatever south park is for mature people such as myself anyway

No. Try again.

member when you could post on Cred Forums without filling out jewgle's shitty captchas?

Because people enjoy it.

Same reason you still watch [that one shitty show]

>tfw google physically turns you into a botnet and do their slave work for some google maps surroundings scanner

I should get paid like a few pennies everytime I do this shit.

>it's a baby boomers make a lame ass meme on their defunct cartoon show and children on Cred Forums eat it up like the retards they are, thread

t. 14 year old

'member when that script totally fucked Cred Forums until they implemented captcha?

t. faggot

>defunct
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, and then this shit happened, forcing the CAPTCHA.

news.softpedia.com/news/Cred Forums-Flood-Script-Is-Back-with-New-Social-Engineering-Trick-151603.shtml

cripplechan has a better captcha system that solves this shit

you only have to do the captcha once per session and it's tied to your IP address, and if someone starts spamming you can delete all their posts and ban their IP in one click

>baby boomers
>defunct
>make a meme
You should learn what words mean before using them user.

Well, because it's cute.

WELL YOU'D KNOW IF YOU WATCHED THEM

Christ.

Tips? It's easy as fuck, get 2x cut on the third disc and sell the rest of your materia, upgrade it to 4xcut and mash the x button. Before than just spam Beta, Trine, and Whitewind ala enemy skill materia

So what you're saying is... I should learn the arcane arts so I can become an immortal skeleton?

South Park is as good as it has always been.