Can I date best girl? This is important

Can I date best girl? This is important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lF_c_ixxxks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes you can date smelly neet pussi

I do not give the slightest fuck about smelly NEET pussy.

If you think she's best then probably not.

She has a nice hairstyle. Do literally all women in this have blunt bangs?

flawless taste, she is who i want to romance in this game if its possible

My lost brother.

Ew, hope she isn't a yandere.

I'd go down on her unwashed pussy.

I want FE to die and stay dead, and its fans relegated to some obscure forum that gets 1 new post per week.

Nice design that's destined to be wasted. She's the Star as well as a shogi fanatic. It's going to be P3's Star again, FemVer, but she'll talk your ear off endlessly about boring board games instead. It's not going to be a fulfilling S.Link, let alone a fulfilling relationship.

Say it ain't so.

Doesn't she go to school? How can she be a NEET?

>Kuvshinov's art

How long until that assmad jealous artfag shows up to whine about chromatic aberration?

Replace [sport] with shogi and it'll be 1:1 with P3's boring as fuck Star, infamously stoppable dialogue and all.

Work on killing your expectations now. If you do you might have them in a realistic place by the time the west gets the game, so you'll be able to enjoy her.

>implying chromatc aberration isn't a shitty meme artist calling tag
kys m8

Ann got the far superior body desu.

THAT'S RYUJI'S GIRLFRIEND

>that reaction
Wait, what?

The two are very into each other

There's a point where Ryuji almost dies and Anne is the most distraught out of all of them over his supposed death

You can date Anne, but cucking Ryuji is a horrible thing to do. Worse than cucking Kanji with Naoto, at least Naoto didn't seem that into Kanji

Does she forget about him when I'm dating her?

what is ryujii's reaction to MC romancing anne, just curious?

Yeah. ATLUS didn't go that far with the waifus where people realize the two of you are dating. The only reaction to a waifu is if you harem it up the others get pissed at you on Valentine's Day. Ryuji is clearly into Anne though, he constantly is hanging out with her and talks about her like in your picture

Same as Kanji's to dating Naoto

nonexistent

Damn, that makes me not to date her first What about Hime-waifu? Tell me a bit about her without spoiling too much, please.

Who is Hime?

She has no himecut but I still call her that way, OPs picture.

I actually have no clue. I'm still learning about this game.

I'm more amazed you can fuck your teacher. If that makes it through to the west uncensored then I'll eat my own turd

>If that makes it through to the west uncensored then I'll eat my own turd
[doubts intensify]

They'll just make the dialogue not as explicit.

>I'm more amazed you can fuck your teacher.
It's not even just that. It's that apparently she tells you that it's a no go while on school but she's down for it afterwards. Fuck me she's even better than I thought. The doujins better be on point.

me too

>.Ireland

>It's shipperfags went full delusional time
They are not into each other, just a friend. Fuck-off with your head-canon shit, nerd.

All himes are good.

Who else here is extremely conflicted on their waifu choice? I can't seem to decide between Doctor Legs Takemi and Biker-chan Makoto.

On the one hand, Takemi is exceedingly hot. Her choker, legginess, hairstyle, mature demeanor, and overall 'cool' factor all really do it for me, making her the most aesthetically appealing option in the female cast for me. It also helps that she seems like the twenty-something onee-chan type that would stroke your hair after you two fuck, and that does plenty for me.

On the other hand, Makoto is a tough leatherbound biker brawler chick. While those attributes don't do as much for me as what I outlined with Takemi, I do enjoy them a lot. However, by virtue of being in the main cast, Makoto is almost certainly going to be a more defined, well-rounded character, thus making her the more emotionally 'fulfilling' option of the two choices I'm presenting.

I'm really stuck trying to choose between the two. What about you guys? Having trouble deciding between any of them?

I really hope I can pair up side-characters. I never self-insert, I just ship all the characters including the main character.

It was pretty easy to ignore Kanji's thing for Naoto. He was attracted to her, but she never expressed any interest in him, and in fact openly ignored him in 90% of situations. Kanji, for his part, is a pussy when it comes to more intimate situations like a confession, so he never would have bit the bullet and asked her out anyway.

So, fuck Kanji, best girl's mine. I gave him a chance and he didn't take it. You snooze you lose.

neet pussy vs. 3/4th japanese DD's, blonde hair, blue eyes anne

seriously, they couldn't at least make her 50% foreigner? blonde hair's a recessive gene for fucks sake

So for anyone actually wondering and trying to sort the shitposts and lies from actual posts, Ryuuji and Anne knew each other from middle school and he wants to protect her, primarily from Kamoshida to start with since he thinks she's being delusional and manipulated by him.

But Ryuuji is also kind pervert, and not just to her, but to most of the party members. And Anne likes teasing him. But ultimately neither of them have deeper feelings for each other and there is a little dialog tree where Ryuuji cheers you on if you basically say you like quarter white pussy.

So far it's confirmed you can fuck the teacher AND the nurse so it seems to be the year of older women.

Ann vs OP picture.

Teacher, Nurse, and Photographer/ Paparazzi are all fuckable options.

The only older woman that isn't (from what I've heard, anyway), is Sae, the detective. Pic related.

I would let her interrogate me, if you know what I mean.

Here's the Photographer/ Paparazzi in question, for the uninformed.

And even then Sae seems incredibly impressed with you

Still sounds like they have feelings for each other

Either way they make a cute couple

Can i date the cute NEET?

They make about as cute a couple as anyone else in the game. Just enough to allow doujin artists to run wild but enough to not trigger anyone who wants to make their protagonist date them. And thus the status quo remains.

Weren't people saying Takemi is married, or engaged or something? What happened to that?

I know she's Death, so is that something to do with it? Social links are normally told in regards to a tarot cards upright, non-inverted meaning, and the standard version of the Death card is about something ending so that something new can begin. Does she get a divorce mid-social-link or something?

Only over the internet. You can't date her in person or she will lose interest. So, only camsex.

Can I put my thief dick in her? If no, I'm not interested.

>Can romance the teacher
>Can't romance this semen demon
PRE-ORDER FUCKING CANCELLED.
FUCK.

So go for another chick while doing ERP with her?

She tracks you down with a bugging device, no.

THIS IS A 123 THREAD
EVERYONE ELSE GET OUT

Worst girl

read the thread, falseflagging retard

like half the posts within the ten above you mention that you CAN romance Takemi

What she's thinking about? About how I take her doggystyle in the church?

About the same thing she thinks about while you're failing to please her: literally anything more interesting.

Planning out shogi counters is a common distraction for her, but she can't get much strategizing done when you only give her two minutes to work with.
youtube.com/watch?v=lF_c_ixxxks

>Teacher, Nurse, and Photographer/ Paparazzi are all fuckable options.
Awww yussss

Of course you can date best girl.

Before you try disagreeing with me, keep in mind that it's a universal law that girls named Makoto are always best girl.

>flat
>short hair
>brown hair
Ugh, at least she can be /fa/, I guess.

>flat
She's not flat. Even if she were that just means you can get closer to her heart.

>short hair
>brown hair
I fail to see a problem.

But what user said is basically true.

Anne is literally the most distraught after Ryuji almost dies and the two hang out a lot.

They could just be really good friends like you say, but generally when a guy and a girl are that buddy-buddy with each other they usually have a crush on each other. Seen it happen plenty of times in my own life

>she isn't
She doesn't even need to wear a bra.

I see curved tits there, user.

Yes, in real life. Not the crafted world of ATLUS which is based off of anime tropes. Also of course she's the mist distraught he's her oldest friend out of the group.

People keep acting like her being super distraught is something romantic, when in reality it would have been way weirder if she just did the shocked open wide "n-nani?" thing most characters do. That was her friend. One of her best friends. He just kind of exploded.

No, that's Ann.

>Dating a midget middle schooler

degenerates will be degenerates

those of us with taste will eat Cake(s)

photoshop in Makoto and the yakuza

This nigga gets it

The short dark hair and braid are all a bonus

>a universal law that girls named Makoto are always best girl
damn straight it is

>Playing Persona NTR

You've never had a lady friend, then?

If you actually know eachother, chances are they aren't going to scream and cry pervert

This. Just because some of you are kissless no friend literal NEETs doesn't make this an unrealistic relationship. You don't need to fuck every single woman in your life.

There's nothing wrong with having a hot friend, male or female. A lot of them are actually fairly decent people that appreciate having someone around them that doesn't put them on some weird pedestal, either in a positive amorous sense or a jealousy-fueled anger sense. Plus, it's a great way to meet people you actually want to fuck, such as friends of said friend.

Removing sex appeal from the equation entirely, I've been entirely platonic friends with a handful of women for years now, and we all make jokes about sex, the kind of people we're attracted to (we all know each others' types), who we're fucking, etc. It's a lot easier to find fembros than people on here seem to think. Hell, I met most of the ones I know through college and high school. It isn't hard to identify who's down to earth and would be fun to drink with.