Weird/Unsettling shit

One of these. You know the drill.

Post weird shit from games, the more obscure the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6KqF8Z7fgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJjiVqeHeYA
youtube.com/watch?v=_TXGIWlJcnc
youtube.com/watch?v=PxRgeE3NNX4
youtube.com/watch?v=pTwMePiufuk
youtube.com/watch?v=cY0ysDxKrxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6IQzYQOaA
youtube.com/watch?v=q829QvMUoRo
youtu.be/BJ4lIVIu7Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI
jadusable.wikia.com/wiki/Nekko
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_c8Veau0g
girlgames.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dpU5suqksY
youtube.com/watch?v=hlhPb0LXjkw
youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
youtube.com/watch?v=bXEdNw1U8TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bump

ur mom u stupid nigger faggot

Didn't /vr/ find this game?

>this thread is gonna be good! can't wait to see obscure game recs!
>not a single reply

fuck, I'm sorry, op

all I've done is play LSD dream simulator, that shit was weird as fuck but I never got to that weird stage where everything starts morphing sadly--

I guess Cred Forums cares more about waifus and sequels now

Then the player looks up and down, the perspective and feeling of depth gets all fucked up like in the old Duke Nukem 3D game.

The issue with obscure games is that they're, well, obscure.

Oh cool, shame this thread isn't taking off, great looking spoop material though.

never seen this one before.

this is always pretty hecking weird

Yes and a translation was being made but last I heard it fell apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJjiVqeHeYA

What did he mean by this?

Watch out guys
it's a spook
ha

youtube.com/watch?v=_TXGIWlJcnc
youtube.com/watch?v=PxRgeE3NNX4

What's the point of this house?

I've got a picture of almost everything in this game. If anyone has any request, ask away.

Cut content made to add to the life of the game. Like the bunker across the water in Goldeneye

>the sealed shack on your property in Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life

It spooks me out to this day

youtube.com/watch?v=pTwMePiufuk

Just proof of the game being unfinished.
The game needed another year in development. It was scaled back heavily in just about every aspect, from story to writing to gameplay.

What's left is a rather vacant shell of a game that was repurposed into the Quest 64 we know. It wasn't supposed to be such a lonely, dreamlike experience, but it's just so barebones. The overworld is largely empty, it's just you running down long, empty halls... vacant caves and forests... one part where you go to the bottom of the ocean... interrupted sporadically by random battle encounters.

If you do play the game, I recommend using a gameshark code that just turns off encounters entirely, and give yourself max stats so you can beat the bosses. This way you spend the whole game just traversing this empty, dreamy world as if it were an exploration game like Yume Nikki or something. It's a surreal experience.

I own the game and agree 100%. That's why I asked since I always wondered what it was for when playing as a kid.

There were so many locked doors and empty houses in this game it was mind-boggling. I remember one of the storage rooms in the Monastery had this huge door that doesn't open, among other oddities (like the bottom floor in the first castle before you recover the Earth Gem).

Sad that the final product was so barebones because visually Quest 64 was fucking stunning.

>sexy motherfucking hiking

There was a time where I didn't have internet access and I learned to speedrun this game. It was honestly thrilling. I found my own minor bugs with the physics and could complete the whole game in about a minute.

Germ Crazy
you're welcome

How many levels does it even have?

What's really strange about it is how huge it is. The areas are fucking enormous and just have NOTHING in them. Barely any NPCs, just scenery, random encounters, and the ambient thrum of the music.

Every half hour or so of nonstop running through the world you'll come across a town which, too, are mostly large and empty. Tons of houses with doors that don't open. Maybe one place, like an inn, with a few NPCs that say a couple of lines to you. A chest or two with loaves of healing bread.

They probably were too ambitious too.

Fucking Andross

I finally beat him, then he turned into a pysco robot and prompotly ate my shit
didn't come back to the game for days because I was terrified

then it turns out that wasn't him.
so you have to beat him again and this time he turns into a god damn brain with eyes

nightmares for weeks

Is this LSD? Do you have the one with the father and son on an unreachable island in the plains area?

this whole game

It is. Sadly that's rare as fuck so i don't have a picture. I saw the demon that grabs you when you get near once but i didn't get to take a screenshot.
Have a kanji page instead.

Well at least I know it exists. Stuff it that game makes me question whether or not I really saw it combined with the fact that I haven't played it in a while. How about the lady in the city area whose head falls off when you get near?

Here she is with her head.

And without while linking.

This one always gets me since it fucking locks you in place, she then turns around and walks towards you while her fucking head falls off. First time this happened to me I had the worst chills.

I had the game when I was a kid, it was pretty fucking surreal. I remember the landscape just being absolutely huge and kinda eerie

Quest 64 was the best rental as a kid because you couldn't play it long enough to realize how shallow it was. You even got to keep your save

youtube.com/watch?v=cY0ysDxKrxg

I hate the location, I think that's what makes it so god damn freaky. I always hated brain Andross.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6IQzYQOaA

how do I make the transformation from regular game to complete nightmare? is there something I have to trigger?

I remember seeing this scene in the city 100 times where suddenly a person falls down from the sky and dies (?) but I never got to experience the story

are the ANY games somewhat like LSD? please, I just want to play a good game again

One of the weirdest things about it was how few actual people were in the game
even as a kid I noticed that there was nearly nobody, anywhere, at all

Anyone here played this game when you were kids?

LSD Revamped :^)

>Anyone here played this game when you were kids?

Yeah but I have no fucking idea why.

Hehehe
Thank you

Worlds.com
It's not a game. It's not spooky or anything like that. It's just strange to explore what was once normal and full of people. It's admin still hosts it, the regulars still come on after a whole, what, 2 decades of the game?
And Bowie world is a lot more depressing now.

This game had great music
I always felt it was sorta creepy how half the levels take place in a few platforms over an indescribable void.

The longer you play, the higher the chances of rarer events spawning and textures changing.
You might like worlds.com. It has been called an online LSD. Also, Eastern Minds and its sequel. The sequel is in jap.

Yes but the ghost level didnt really scare me much shit like the upside down house or the toy shop really gave me nightmare fuel my mother always had to defeat the giant robot gorilla and i waited in another room while she did

Germs

studio tour is creepier

isnt it supposed to have lots of bugs n crashes?

mine with ps2 emu ran just fine

gotta try that out some time

>Also, Eastern Minds and its sequel. The sequel is in jap.

do I have to run it in DOSbox for it to work?

>The longer you play, the higher the chances of rarer events spawning and textures changing.

Ill do that

damn your parents are awesome, I hope you're being a good son to them

genuinely bizarre, but from the looks of it, incredibly tedious to actually play

youtube.com/watch?v=q829QvMUoRo

>do I have to run it in DOSbox for it to work?
Virtual machine. Windows XP should do.
Also Garage: Bad Dream Adventure, but it's also in jap.

The entirety of Yume Nikki 3D

when you see their faces for the first time

Was there any validity to the claims about those Disney kidbait YouTube channels being a botnet to farm clicks?

youtu.be/BJ4lIVIu7Fo

Look at the related videos

Did anyone ever figure this shit out?

I really wish it had a higher movement speed, looks like an interesting game to play in the middle of the night.

There was this really fucking amazing flash of her I saw when I was young as fuck. I came idk how many times to it and now I need it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA8Y-O3qzjI

Noooooooooooooooo don't remind me!

Once I'm at my PC dude I'm hunting that fucking flash down. I swear, I had forgot all about it until that post too so thank you, I remember it was so fucking hot.

This is completely off-topic, but thanks for reminding me how many times I jerked it to Saria when I was like 13

Kill it with fire.

Post it when you find it

This is actually pretty terrifying

Is the rose behind the fence a Dark Tower reference? If so, neato.

Alright but I won't have my PC till next week. I guess I could make a similar thread then and post it.

FOR YOU HERE ME FOR YOU SEE ME

That's actually supposed to be a dead person with blood after being shot. Here is the before picture.

Still salty, for reasons beyond Jad just trolling everyone. That was funny. But I was meant to be involved in the game later on.

>half million views
Is this like that shit that h3h3 was talking about with the PRANKER guys doing frozen shit on another channel with like 13million subs or something.

Oh shit. Creep factor x10

How so?

Nothing too fun, just as a voice actor. But it would have been super dang exciting.

Fuck it, I'm touching myself to her tonight.

I didn't mention the best part. After that he turns around and shoots you. And you are frozen the whole time.

If you want a worlds dot com thread, just say so OP.

No, this thread is open to all strange vidya things.

don't tell me you where going to voice ben? that would've been interesting.

WHERE'S THE UNCENSORED VERSION please

Unfortunately not - I was gonna be one of the mod kids who ascended. jadusable.wikia.com/wiki/Nekko

Have that game, could never get passed the level in the bathtub's pipes.

It's on paheal.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Do visual novels count?

Not much.

He needs to stop sniffling in his videos goddamn

What is even going on?

Oh my god how is that underwater mountain range look just like sonic what the heck??

Not much, you?

Are you retarded?

>There's actual 3d models of this stuff
>No one has imported them to SFM yet
come the fuck on

Please tell me how. That's freak crazy.

I can see why jad dropped this edgy stuff but still it would've been cool to see where he was going with that crazy shit

It's just a 3D render, moron.

>how is that underwater mountain range look just like sonic
are you being serious

But it look just like sonar imaging turned into render.
That's crazy, those underwater volcanoes must be hide secrets or something freaking

Oh, you're only pretending to be retarded.

That's how they do it though, from sonar into render.
I really unsure that is natural structure. Look in the middle at the spire, would sonar detect cabling to oil rig?? Maybe that is anchor base or perhaps some kind of more ominous

Kind of scary though as we don't get let to know these things.

is the joke here that you're pretending its real

I don't undestand.
The evidence is right before you here

that's a yes
have fun

At least this game is upfront about being a walking simulator

What yes?
What?
Take some valium and calm down

>calm down
>autist thinking a sanic image is a sonar render
not even giving you another (you)

What the hell is this?

Now it is very obvious you are disinformation agency.
Thank you but you can go.

heheheheheh
literally penis in vergina

was I supposed to hear this in the RE4 merchant's voice?

The music was slamming in this game

youtube.com/watch?v=dI_c8Veau0g

excited about the translation

exactly

I heard the merchant from Symphony of the Night.

>worlds

Can't the gunman actually shoot you causing the camera to fall, the screen fade to red and forcing the end of the dream?

No seriously it's so odd that it's a little disturbing

We need more weird old obscure games.

ParanoiaScape would be better if it wasnt a bad pinball game

>girlgames.com/

test

Oh my fucking god I forgot the name of this game like a decade ago and it was been bugging me once in a while ever since. Thank you for lifting this weight off of my soul.

Where's the depth chart for the obscurity of games?

Those things were unexpected as fuck.

At least twelve feet.

>Just record gameplay of modded GTA overlayed with a bunch of public domain nursery rhymes.
>Get over 10 million views.

Fucking Indians.

game?

Looks like a Ys game.

I always thought how attached some Japs were to the 3DO and it ended up getting some really weird games because of it. I remember Kenji Eno who was the creator of the D horror games was a really big fan of the system as well.

Ys VI

>Still haven't gotten around to watching SEL
Convince me to finally watch it.

you get to see a man give birth to himself out of thin air

wot r u boyin

WORK THAT FUNKAY THANG
COME ON NOW
WORK THAT FUNKAY THANG

Can you upload on imgur and link?
Paheal is like a garbage bin don't feel like looking for something in the shit

Okay cool that should do it.

>funkay thang
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=0dpU5suqksY

Fado only has one page.

What the original? And how is this relevant since OP asked about actual stuff from vidya?

play that funky music white boy

FF7 had so many weird enemies like this, graphical quality made them only creepier

The remake will probably have nothing like it

i forgot the name, there is a n64 game, i think it has "captain" in it, strange music, and it has pic related in it as a npc in a cage.

i found it
youtube.com/watch?v=hlhPb0LXjkw

VII feels like the game where all previously rejected FF enemy designs got thrown in.
Wii game, actually.

Son of a bitch. Well thanks for the source of the sample.

I'm gonna miss Hell House.

FFVII enemies were straight-up metal max tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
why is leeroy jenkins on this channel? this is so bizzare

I love VII's enemy design. It was the first time they were able to do enemies in 3D so they just went all out and tried everything they could not do with 2D in the earlier games. Then they explained all the weird shit away by being just Hojo's experiments that either got loose or he just released.

kek wtf

this is pretty funky

in-fucking-deed. this one was unsettling, when i played it as a kid

doesn't it even say 'kill me' as you skate by?

I want everything to stay in. If the remake will just have you fighting humanoids and generic monsters, I'll definitely be disappointed.

look through the comments, supposedly this was his old channel, it either got hacked or he sold it off.

There's that one semi-rare enemy in the secret mansion basement that's like a two headed experiment that always creeped me out. And those eldritch sea monsters on the Gelnika.

is that penguin a reference to something?

>If the remake will just have you fighting humanoids and generic monsters, I'll definitely be disappointed.

Of course it will. They'll keep in the big shit everyone keeps mentioning like the crossdressing, but the little touches will definitely be gone. After the shitshow that XV is turning out to be, I don't trust them to remake VII and have it be faithful to a level where I won't continuously be comparing how shit it is to the original.

it has a kanji written on its belly but i don't know what it is

It says anger
I don't get it either

It's a shame this game seems to be stuck in Alpha.

Damn, this is Deadly Premonition released 20 years ago.

Half life general?

>Goes all that fucking way to become a woman
>Still doesn't fix those fucking teeth

Fucking hell I don't know why this made me angry, it's her worst fucking feature but nah, she needed afucking vagina.

I was under the impression that Cosmo has kept his wiener but is just taking hormones. Did he ever confirm any different?

Everything after Ending 1 is insanity.

The whole game:
youtube.com/watch?v=bXEdNw1U8TA