Name a single game with decent underwater combat

Name a single game with decent underwater combat.

You literally can't. Why is this the case?

No one plays games with underwater combat, so there's no one knowledgeable enough to fulfill your request.

unless I miss something that isn't in that webm, guy is a fucktard for hitting the shark. The reason it fucking bit him is because he engaged it.

Depth is pretty cool.

Doesn't DBZ have underwater combat?

Starfy

You could argue Majora's Mask and (oddly enough) Skyward Sword did it well, although that was more just good water movement.

I'm not sure if I'd consider Ecco the Dolphin for having good combat, although it was a good game overall.

Depth, on Steam, is worth checking out. Half the people are playing as sharks and trying to munch on the divers. I've heard it's rather good, if repetitive after awhile.

Monster Hunter Tri/ Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Excellent underwater combat and environment.

Eat it.

No more heroes PS3.
Star Ocean V

Barotrauma.

Depth
Thunderball
Subnautica

In The Hunt is pretty neat. Kind of like Metal Slug with submarines.

Was there a purpose to stabbing the shark? Is it some kind of tagging device? Or was the guy just scared and trying to make it go away?

Underwater combat is inherently shitty.

Quick shout out to tribabbies, get fucked water combat is never coming back.

One of the CoD's had an underwater segment. It was breddy gud.

>Subnautica
>combat

Not until that faggot dev adds actual weapons.

Yes, because it's so intuitive and easy and not physically complicated at all to make combat moves underwater

There's a very thin thing at the end of the sword thingy. Probably gets stuck in the shark when he pulls away. Probably a tracker.

what about Undertow

Even people who's first game was tri/ultimate don't like fighting underwater.

Cadeceus is a great monster design, and going underwater to fight it is cool, dudes like Lagi too. Doesn't change the fact that actually engaging while underwater totally sucks dick.

>Oh that's pretty nea-

Nah dude there's been a huge surge of people claiming water combat should come back. They're everywhere in monhun threads.

What game?

Which game?

I don't mind the option existing. But I should never have to fight underwater if I don't want to.

Shadows of the Empire

>he hasn't heard of Aquanox
fucking casual

Movement underwater only works if you can change your orientation with one analog stick and the direction of your movement with the other. Otherwise trying to move around is a shitshow ie Super Mario Galaxy.

If I remember well ou can kill them with hundreds of laser shots or with a pair of rockets

Diluvion

Metal Slug 3. Moving around and shooting in Mission 3 feels completely natural and has the same pace as normal gameplay.