How do I get better at handling horror games?

How do I get better at handling horror games?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/47301653
tomsguide.com/faq/id-2363626/stream-videos-internet-vlc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ao oni played out to be more comedic than scary

Play more of them.

Not taking any shit seriously. It's all fiction user.

SQUATTO

eat shit

Stop being a pussy.

Realizing it's just a game?

I mean, is that really hard? Since when are men so emotional?

This moment creeped the fuck out of me though

maybe you don't like horror games, so don't play them. You don't need to impress tough anonymous Cred Forumsirgins.

Numales are taking over welcome to the future

Enjoy the fear while it lasts, soon you will be so desensitized to it that you won't get the rush anymore

This

I wanna go back so bad. I wanna be able to play scary video games in the middle of the night and be scared again

playing them with a friend usually makes it a lot more fun and gives you a shot of courange.

>playing them with a friend usually makes it a lot more fun

True but it takes away all of the horror as well.

Stop being a pussy, bro.

You're supposed to be scared when playing a horror game. People who say they can play horror games without being scared as if it's a badge of honor are missing the point. That's like saying you can watch a comedy film without laughing once. Embrace the fear.

UWAAAAAAA

Should I stream it?

It looks amazing.

Man I never beat any Deadspace game because I couldn't handle horror. I dropped 1 at one of the bosses because of it. Shamefuru dispray

Yes

Don't get immersed and you won't get afraid. defeats the point of playing them, though.

Absolutely

Isn't this shit also getting an anime?

Hey frog daddy, put that stream on ;)

I don't know how to stream movies though.
What if I upload it and another user does it?

Yes.
myanimelist.net/news/47301653

I would love that, nobody drank at the party i went to so im ip for staying up

You don't GET better. You're either born an ALPHA like me, or you scream and twitch like a pussy.

Jesus fuck, I hate Ao Oni.

The only things that really truly scare me are deformed human-like things. Whether it be big eyes, or a big neck or just whatever, man, fucking scares the shit out of me.

To answer OP: Me personally, I'm more afraid of the unknown and tension. So in games like Silent HIll, after I encounter an enemy the first time, it doesn't bother me any more, because I know what they're capable of, and that's all they can do.

I have that same printer

dude's got three devices in the top outlet and what looks like the plug for power strip on the second outlet.

It was the regenerator wasn't it user?

I'd love to watch a stream, but I have shit upload speed user.

Maybe this will help?

tomsguide.com/faq/id-2363626/stream-videos-internet-vlc.html

It was, I couldn't handle what I couldn't kill

Why does this person's entertainment center resemble a hospital room so much?

Here:
mediafire

com/download/l7hxbt022w3xfvs/AoOniVer2.0ENGSUBBED.mp4

Subtitles:

mediafire
com/download/w5di9b73baj6saf/Aooni2english.txt

This was meant for

Or anyone that feels like and know how to stream it.
Load subtitles with VLC.

Do you want to get better? Cause if you do it defeats the purpose since you won't be scared anymore.

Just start deconstructing the game as you play it. When you play a lot of them you'll notice certain repeated ideas and tropes. Think about games that do it effectively and ones that don't. Look for flaws and fuckups, but take note of a well crafted scene compared to just a random screamer or jump scare. It really is just a matter of playing more and more of them, because you can only see so many screaming distorted faces before it loses the effect and you start trying to chase down games that are actually effective at their craft.

Because /fit/fags starve themselves and push their bodies beyond what it's really supposed to look like; Bound to sprain something eventually.

the regenerator in DS1 is absolutely horrifying. too bad they gimp him in the later games.

Thanks, I'll read that, maybe next time i'll be able to set a stream.

I've reached a point where my nightmares have boss arenas and QTEs and I'm distracted by annoyance for anything I can't get past. If I die in an accident I'm pretty sure my last thoughts will be complaining that the developers didn't make it clear enough what I was supposed to do.

What was this anyway?

Start off nice and easy. Play Dead Space. Every time you get spooked, get your girly scream out, and shoot them. Work your way up from easier games like Dead Space.

the oni room

>This is getting an anime adaption