Will you introduce your kids to video games?

Will you introduce your kids to video games?

No one on this board is going to have children.

Says you.

>kids
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums.org

If I ever had kids, they would not be allowed to play video games.

>losing my wizard status
I'm only 9 years away, 2/3 done why would I quit now?

Shit I forgot Kogasa was a babysitter.Damn shes such an amazing character,for a girl who always gets bullied

No weeb shit

Fucking no, why would I.
Just look how it ruined us.

It's not

>kids

If I ever THINK of having kids I hope someone shoots me.

How about I shoot you now before you start to think about that. Better be safe than sorry.

I'd recommend stuff to my kids if they ever become curious about them, but I wouldn't force video games into my children's lives.

Good idea.

>kids

well, if my semen miraculously inseminate a female and I have kids. NO, video games turned me into something like a drug addict and loser.

I will teach them to explore their talents and be creators, not consumers.

If I ever have kids I will put them up for adoption and/or kill myself

>Cred Forums
>offspring

I think you fail to grasp the nature of this site, my friend.

Probably if that happen, I will let they find about video games by themselves, unless they find me playing a game, also Kogasa best UFO.

I have a kid is everyone on this board but me a fucking sperg who can't get a woman?

Starting a family with Kogasa.

Consorting with youkai, are you?

Yes, but they'll have limits. One hour on weekdays, two hours on Saturdays and Sundays.

/thread

Yes, and there is nothing wrong with it!

I-I was just kidding, Reimu-sama! I would do nothing of the sort! Y-you know what they say, a world without Youkai would be like a world without cockroaches, hehe....

>everyone on Cred Forums is an autistic manchild who lives with their parents and has no future prospects

Yes? All the others are just normie leakage from Reddit.

I won't have kids because I'm an ugly autist. My friend has a daughter though, he brings her to play D&D with us occasionally. She plays a Paladin and got a necromancer that was supposed to be the main antagonist to join our party because of a good diplomacy roll and a speech she probably learned from Barney about how doing bad things is bad (really made the necromancer think).

Where are her wings?

wow she sounds cute you gonna fug her son ?

No since I refuse to have kids or even a relationship.

I dont and never will talk to girls
So if i adopt I wont introduce games until there like 19 because I actually want them to get a good education and get into the best schools possible.

>want kids but don't want a gf or a relationship
how fucked up is that?

She doesn't have wings

Get a girl preggers then have her killed, how hard is that?

Adoption

No, I dont want them to end up as a loser like me

Too late, I already have.

That feel when you try to introduce your kid to DOOM II, Super Metroid, Diablo 2, 2hu PoFV, Sonic 2, and Legend of Zelda 1 to ensure she has a balanced diet of the vidya and all she plays are shitty VNs.

>Dude, I know this neat VN you can show her called Unteralt-
I know. Her favourite is Laura. In hindsight, I'm not sure what I was thinking whne I introduced her to UAB. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>being a cuck

Lol

>implying single males are eligible for adoption
only women are allowed to have kids easily

I think the problem might be that the board, as a whole, doesn't care for those normie roastie IRLshit 3DPD divorcemachines that would rather check facebook than have sex.

That aspect of your life doesn't get much better when you move out. If you aren't in a decent relationship by the time your 25 get ready to live alone forever or settle for a trashy whore.

They let gay couples pick out children like candy, but single heterosexual men have to jump through more hoops than the dolphins at seaworld just to be considered. Thats so fucked up

granted I dont know why you would want to adopt as a single man, but still if you really wanted to and had good intentions, it shouldnt be that hard for you

That's a bit fucked up, gay couples have a 50% chance to molest the kids and that's not really a chance I'd like to take.

(It's something like 1%-6% for single people, depending on various factors. That's still high, but I suppose it's tolerable)

That umbrella is a good babysitter

Murasa and brown hair doesn't fit her at all.

Implying I will have kids

maybe if they make butt babies possible

Already have, they're taking a break from Pokemon to play Story of Seasons. They've also seen me play a variety from Ateliers to DMC to various MOBAs and MMOs. I plan on playing KH3 in front of them when it comes out, which will lead to a segway of me having them going through KH1 on easy.

You're wrong if you blame video games on your fuck-ups in life. My brother, a Yale medical graduate, has regularly played video games since he was a toddler, with zero restrictions from my parents. A friend of mine who's graduating from Duke University has also always had video games as his main hobby in life.

Don't police your children, it's a shitty way of parenting. Instill good values onto them and they won't disappoint you when they make their own independent decisions.

They sound like robots.

Murasa doesn't fit at all.

I've got two kids, both girls, who are 14 and 17 now. I played video games with them when they were young. When they got older they became interested in sports and now are all out hardened athletes. They make fun of me for playing video games and all they ever do is try to get me to go to the gym where they spend like 4 hours a day.

Sometimes you can inspire your kids by being such a sack of shit that they never want to be like you.

good thing they didn't turn into gril gaymers

I have many questions

>how old are they?
>do they get bored and want to play something else every 10 minutes when they hit a wall?
>do they ask for help every time they get slightly lost?
>do they beat games?
I remember vidya being my life since I have memory so it's a bit hard to deal with all the above with my cousins who are casuals

They are 9 and 10.

They don't. They are only allowed to play vidya in the computer room if an adult is there or if they've been given permission. This forces them to focus on one thing.

When they were younger, I told them I wouldn't help them with video games, but if it was a word they didn't know, or instructions they couldn't understand, I would tell them what it means.

They do beat games. They've not yet beaten a long RPG yet, but they've beaten, offhandedly, Tearaway, all of the Little Big Planets and all four Miku games released in the US on normal and like a third of the songs on hard.

Annoyingly, they're starting to get into Minecraft which irks me. I'd rather they play with legos instead.

>Annoyingly, they're starting to get into Minecraft which irks me. I'd rather they play with legos instead.
Why? Are you worried about their interaction with other people?

I believe that Minecraft is inferior to kids growing than either Legos or many other video games. I'm not stopping them from playing it, but I'd rather they not.

They're also not playing online games until they get older. I play those games and I know what I'm like with an anonymity filter comma you colossal flying monkey fucking faggot.

Thanks senpai

I guess that all the vidya in my room is overstimulating my cousins into not playing anything for more than a few minutes. I love how frustrated my cousins get when they get stuck on a video game

I think the most pleasant experience I've had with the little guys and vidya has been seeing them LOVE the shit out of Ace Attorney.

>I believe that Minecraft is inferior to kids growing than either Legos or many other video games. I'm not stopping them from playing it, but I'd rather they not.
Alright.

>They're also not playing online games until they get older. I play those games and I know what I'm like with an anonymity filter comma you colossal flying monkey fucking faggot.
That's what I'd worry about if I was a parent.
Even other kids on the internet are shitty to each other.

I'm not allowed to have children, so I don't know.

>getting your kids to play weeb games

manchildren don't deserve kids

Same probably, that's how I got into it.

I could have sworn this thread was deleted