I feel like I'm the only one that is gonna end up buying this, and have fun with it

I feel like I'm the only one that is gonna end up buying this, and have fun with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like another generic open-world crime game

Yeah and there aren't many decent ones of those.

I just want a crime action tps with good gunplay that feels nice and I want the way people get shot to look good and shitty.

So far it looks decent, I think they went overboard with allowing you to "stealth" one hit kill every enemy in a area but what ever, OP things won't stop me from enjoying the game.

those are the best games tho user

Ok

WE

they're actually the worst

and this one won't even have the production value or polish of GTA

I'm sick of the genre.

I keep thinking of this every time I see this game.

The first one was good (fuck that race though), the best part about the second one was collecting playboys and wanted posters.

If this is real, she's a cool bitch. +666 respect.

>666

This is a Christian imageboard, friend.

I don't care if the protagonist is purple, this game is just ass.

Oh, shit. Sorry. I'll show myself out.

Double nigger.

>grenade explodes on top of someone
>he acts like he got shot
>guy on his knees next to him is totally fine
>everyone else in the room just slides away

Western games, everyone.

GOTY

not to mention the protag's arm

I know it's a videogame, but just...fuck man.

Dude, shut up. I fucking hate chink worshipers like you.

I bet you think this is a cool character.

Faggot weaboo.

>Play black guy.
>kill white people
>blame white people
>spread white guilt
You probably are since your a racist nazi who hates white people and wants to spread hate.

And there haven't been too many of note since GTA V. I'm unironically willing to take a chance on Mafia III or Watch Dogs 2 to fill that void

except you go around killing white people, its nothing like that at all sadly. That would be effen awesome!

Asking permission to save this.

Please do, found it while on an expedition in the east Andes searching for a vein of rare feels rumored to be present in the region.

shut the fuck up, retarded frog poster

so its true then that all the people who post the frog are white supremacists who hate women because they dont support LGBT rights?

Ask Reddit. They'll give you upboats if you share their opinions.

>It's another Am I the only one? thread

oh fuck off

Pretty much everyone here wanted a continuation of Vito's story, or wanted to play as a greasy italian ,instead we got YOU EVIL MAFIA KILLED MUH FAMILY

MUH FRIENDS

Literally nobody asked for this shit

>b-b-but i want a decent open world crime game!!

fuck off faggot.

Besides the story is going to be shit and entirely predictable. The head of the mob family is either

A: MCs Dad who fucked a black chick
B: His grand father, his daughter fucked a black dude

haha, looks like shit. I'd still pirate it

YOU BEEN HIT BY
YOU BEEN STRUCK BY

You should really learn proper punctuation.

And you should learn how to be less of a faggot but I'm not complaining

WUZ

>those shitty sound effects when you run or drive
>shitty arcade driving
>wall-hack equivalent
>boring and soulless world

ill end up pirating

MAFIA N SHEEEEEEIT

I wanted to play as a wop not a nigger that has nothing to do with mafia.

Fuck me that's just terrible. How could anyone think this was acceptable? This is supposed to be a AAA title, there is no excuse for this level of shitness.

It looks awful. Having watched some footage the game just looks so sloppy, like watchdogs level of sloppy. Terrible physics, bad sound effects and mind numbingly easy combat.

LMAO
and people were calling this potential GOTY

Aww. Poor fella's retarded.

That's actually pretty depressing. MGSV was a really good open world war game, I have so many sweet memories and the level of detail is good. But I want more games that do that type of thing, that is some shitty animations and none of it makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch though.

its true I saw it on CNN and wolf blitzer said their all racist nazis!

Triggered? He is right.

only a racist wouldnt call this a GOTY when it clearly has a minority as the main character which promotes diversity in gaming to reach a wider audience of gamers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

your just looking for flaws because your another racist from the alt right who wont accept a POC as the main character.

Its over for you racist, all the reviewers already say the game is great for having a minority as the main character.

>the alt right
What's the alt right? Is that some sort of underground club?

First video is crazy bad. Must be playing on the lowest difficulty setting. Doesn't bode well for the game.

out of all the things wrong with this game, the footsteps are the one thing that pisses me off the most. theyre fucking grating

so the massive killing of white people which is the entire story doesnt bother you at all that is being made as a political message first and game second?

even the throwing animation is shit

you kill a bunch of black people too which weve seen in gameplay vids. the game is shit but shut the fuck up with your paranoid persecution bullshit you fucking obsessive loser

If it comes out and is good, hooray.
At this point though it's a total unknown quantity, and this close to release, that doesn't bode well.

Fun fact: Hangar 13, dev of Mafia 3, is run by Haden Blackman.
>BlackMan

>mafia
>subhuman shitskin nigger

You'll live.

To be fair, i'd rather have that then rando blonde/black haired guy #3064204

Congratulations, you're a faggot!

>CNN: The Video game

Maybe it isn't, but right now the imagery makes me cringe.

this meme will never stop being unfunny

welcome to the era of "diversity" gamers....shitty broken games, but as long as the lead isn't a white male, kotaku will give this shit an 8/10

>incorporating stealth in a Mafia game
>using stealth vision
Why can't certain game developers realize that people just want the same game with improved mechanics that were previously established and next-gen graphics?

>the game is shit but shut the fuck up with your paranoid persecution bullshit you fucking obsessive loser
spoken like a true racist

Why are the blacks acting like nobody knows what slavery is and the american government is trying to suppress it while sending police men to kill as many as possible?

These fuckers are taking a page out of the Jew handbook and it is working

i'm just excited for a third person shooter with an M16A1 and other Vietnam era weapons

this image is great

I think it's the thing on the keyboard.

Hearing that from you makes me happy user. You're my idol when it comes to faggotry.

>ok guys were making a mafia game whats popular right now
>niggers and nigger culture
>are italians popular?
>no lady gaga is so 2000 and late
>appropriate our story with blackies then
>i dont think that makes sense sir
>FUCK YOU WE ARE 2K GAMES WE WILL TAKE EVERY GOOD IDEA AND MAKE IT BAD AND UNPLAYABLE THAT IS WHY PEOPLE BUY 2K GAMES

>1968. New Bordeaux.

>After years of combat in Vietnam, Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn’t who you’re born with, it’s who you die for. When his surrogate family, the black mob, is wiped out by the Italian Mafia, Lincoln builds a new family and blazes a path of military-grade revenge through the Mafioso responsible.

>the black mob
Who wants this game? I want to be a fucking brooklyn guinea breaking peoples legs

At least it's funny

fucking kek

what if it's as good as sleeping dogs?
it doesn't have honkong charm, but it has swamp charm!

Because the devs are San Francisco based numales who want to push a political agenda instead of making a groundbreaking new game.

Don't get how they can parrot activist content like this, as something to be proud of, within their community/region.

>we're so progressive here.

But everything you hear about SF word of mouth is the complete opposite. Qumire of negatively, income inequality, loose ethical reasoning. Like, they have a general reputation for being shit. Not trying to say "pull the plank out of your own eye". But this game screams that sentence. Devs can go eat a bowl of dicks.