What are some games that will assert that fact that I'm dudebro fuckboy normie casual faggot with literally no taste in...

What are some games that will assert that fact that I'm dudebro fuckboy normie casual faggot with literally no taste in games?

I'm looking for some.

Touhou

Fallout 3 instead of New Vegas

COD and Madden

/thread

This to be honest family

COD
Any Sports game
Any Xbone game

post their legs

I bet they're twigs

i want them to bully me

Rocket League and Sports games in general

Sounds like you're mad that you didn't have anywhere to go last night.

katamari

>Rocket League
>literally no taste in games

Disgusting.

ayy lmao
also CS:GO

Post your body. No? Didn't think so. But good job putting someone down just because you feel intimidated by them. Next time, instead of acting like a women, you try to better yourself?

Overwatch. Pokemon go.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

>Overwatch
>A dudebro game
Why are there people on Cred Forums that are actually this fucking dumb

It looked like he was going for the other dudes dick.

you too

It kind of is though. It rewards you for putting little to no effort into the game and makes you feel like a badass by pressing a button.

>thinking overwatch and any shooter isn't for dudebros

Why are there people on Cred Forums that are actually this fucking dumb

There you go, now leave

OP, how do people like you do it? I'm not fat by any means, but that's because I don't eat like a pig and occasionally go for long walks. Plus my job has me moving around a lot. After watching Jojo I really want to hit the gym and gain some actual strength, but I can't do it. I've gone to the gym a few times in the past year and I just get super bored and never have the incentive to go back, especially because it leaves me aching for days afterwards. My best friend is a normie fuckboi and he won't shut up about how good the gym makes him feel, neither does my girlfriend. Why don't I get that buzz?