Legion

How about a thread talking about the lore in WoW instead of just shitposting about your spec not being top tier? I mean, you can talk about whatever of course, but I think some lore chat would be a nice change of pace.

Anyone else think its interesting how the priest and paladin order halls are intertwined?

Anyone have some interesting lore stuff they found out during their class campaign that people from other classes might want to know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ughFggcc7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blood DK vs Prot warrior?
Which is more fun?
Which is more viable?

How about fuck you I actually enjoy playing a dh and the lore is fucked anyway

Could Huln Highmountain solo sargeras?

No, but 40 Hulns with 40 Echo'ros could.

>Click on Addie Fizzlebog
>"Oh! You're talking to ME!"

Should i boost a priest?
Thinking troll male

Prot warrior is better for actual raiding. Blood is probably still king solo class though.

I don't see a problem with demon hunters really. I am kind of miffed at their very strong kit and insane mobility, but its not really a big deal. Though I play ranged so I'm not competing with them for raid spots.

Gnomes are so boner inducing
>"My you're a TALL one."
>get a boner every single time
How can something so small be full of so much slut?

oh great and wise Cred Forums, enlighten me, which dps hits the divine balance of good damage and fun to play?

Enhance is fun.
Not bad either.

Demon Hunter

unless you're an autistic special snowflake who cares about lots of other people playing it

most fun quests in legion? Which class?

If you like being a mediocre healer, or a DPS that never gets invited to groups, sure.

Enhance shaman probably. Its hard to call out viability right now because everything will be getting tuned hard in the next couple weeks.

I think that guy whom you interact with for the leystone mining quests is gay for this Ruln guy. Every time I climb up this mountain he keeps going on about how awesome this Ruln guy was, he talks of nothing else. I bet he uses that horn for some indecent stuff...
Also, why is that felslate chick so aggro towards her sisters? I don't have rank 3 of any felslate stuff, but I fear I have to find and kill her sisters at some point when the item finally drops. I don't want to kill elves ;_;

I like enhance shaman but I feel squishy. I hate my ret, or will until I hit 30+% haste, but I feel really durable, and I can switch to prot to be EVEN MORE durable.

How is prot better for actual raiding? Genuinely curious

Because they have better defensive abilities. Blood relies mostly on self healing and minor damage reduction. Healers hate healing them. Warriors can not take damage for like a minute straight if they know what they are doing. And when you have 2 tanks alternating, it makes them very strong.

They also have very strong utility with inspiring presence.

Good lore thread.

This

Does anyone know?

>blood
>solo king

vengeance exists

Read a fucking guide or some forum niggerfaggots, why are you asking shit here? How much of a retarded can you be

>boomkin astral form glyph doesn't affect mounts anymore

I dont have as much experience with vengeance as with blood, so you might be right, but blood is still a very very strong solo option.

Having a lot of fun so far. Only problem is I have several 100s on two realms, Ally and Horde, and I can't stop jumping around them doing a little at a time instead of focusing on one. But I'm having so much fun with my Fury Warriors, Frost Death Knights, Demonology Warlocks, Balance Druids, Beast Mastery Hunters, Windwalker Monks, and Outlaw Rogues.

Help me.

>Mfw "Graphical fixes." is the most major patch note for DH
>Mfw infinite soul shard AOE farming from Warcuck butthurt

What graphical fixes did they do?

How do ya'll feel about the blanket 10% nerf to all tank damage?

As a DK my sustain comes a lot from my leech so I lose both damage and survivability. Feels bad

Same as DH tank, damage is my a source of healing.

One of the legendary items clips with every single blindfold setting, including no blindfolds

Because video games fuck you

Doesn't really bother me. Though the only leech based healing I get is from my artifact ability and is only 25%.

by the time his boosted priest was leveled emerald nightmare would be out and spriests are doing pretty good there especially compared to every RDPS that isnt demo lock. If you're looking for wpvp or a unique healing style from disc then looks somewhere else because spriest needs babysitting in pvp and disc is a meme.

Anyone else find the monk story underwhelming? Started strong but it went to shit when it just became out making a brew, I'm a WW monk I don't give a fuck about brews

It gets points for the strong opening and some non panda monks tho

Rogue lore went from fucking nothing to absolutely retarded with no in between thanks to Legion.

>ancient mana on the auction house
>someone trying to sell Garn Nighthowl for more than it was at the end of WoD
These are crazy times we're living in.

WoW novel power rankings

>could be a legit stand alone novel tier

The Last Guardian

>great tier

Illidan
Rise of the Horde

>good tier

Arthas
Wolfheart
The Shattering

>meh tier

Tides of War
Beyond the Dark Portal
Tides of Darkness

>shit tier

Stormrage
War of the Ancients

>didn't read tier

Anything not on this list because I'm a poor fag

Actually move stormrage upto meh

>Reading WoW novels
Why not get into the lore of something actually good instead?

wat about War Crimes son?

Enhance is alright, but it's way too simple. What you're doing never really changes, ST, AoE, Cleave, it's all the same.

Incidentally, same reason Outlaw is boring af.

>People actually buy ancient mana off the auction house
I was flabbergasted. You literally spend half of Suramar tripping over the stuff and people will pay gold for it.

Shit knew I forgot something, slap it into good tier

Though to be fair, Combat always played extremely boring like that even before it was Outlaw. Just a shame that Sub got turned into boring shit this time, too.

Lord of Clans is great.

Arthas is trash that completely shits on WC3.
Put the rest of Knaak's trash at the bottom.

War Crimes fucking sucked.

My prot warrior can take over 11M hp worth of punishment on average before receiving a heal. I'm not raid geared.. That's why prot warriors are.. great.

Stupid as fuck to do to warriors, the damage was a little insane on some other tanks but warriors were already bottom of the barrel in damage. We were bottom of the barrel by a mile because our survival was so good.

Indifferent. I'm going to still tank, survive and dominate.

>Illidan has an army of sluts
>when he died the last thing he thought about was his brothers wife

why is Illidan such a beta faggot

I think sub is okay, a little slow, but okay.
I main Assass, not that it's the greatest thing ever, but it's got decent pace and decisions and shit to be made depending on circumstance.

Funnest melee for me probably goes to either Havoc or Windwalker.

Shame every caster save like Fire Mage is kinda shit at the moment, I have a lot of fun with some of them. Most notably Ele.

I like Assassination because even without blind and gouge it's the only one that still feels like the rogue I've played for all these years and not some dumb new gimmick shit I never wanted.

Not gonna lie, I was floored seeing our training mountaintop retreat get buttfucked by demons. Really drove the threat home, even Pandaria isn't safe from the Legion this time.

Wandering Isle is very comfy, though.

>kill a shitload of paladins, bully maxwell and liadrin into submission
>somehow nobody saw what happened in light's hope last time was going to happen again
>mograine gets BTFO
>LK just says "fuck it, raise him"
>the four horsemen are finally assembled
>it ends there
>the four horsemen are never actually used in anything but facebook missions

makes them fucked in pvp too

MY MOON GUARD SACRIFICED EVERYTHING.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN?

Order Hall stuff will be expanded upon. Confirmed via Ion "Raid or Die" Hazzikostas.

>spend 50k on getting a eng headgun hat to 850
>use it
>get this
hehe

oh you poor fuck

even jewelcrafting is better than engineering right now

You can also summon them to attack in the field when you get all four of them.

>V-VARIAN PLEASE HELP
>PLEASE!

Does Thrall get better in the shaman order hall? Poor guy.

yeah but that ability fucking blows

9 times out of 10 when I use it, they get stuck on terrain or just do no damage whatsoever

Darion was really fucking salty when he saw the Paladins again.

I thought they couldn't be upgraded?

>2 weeks and 4 days into Legion
>There's already nothing to do

It's over

order hall expansion is most likely going to be exactly the same for everyone instead of individual shit. Like how everyone is getting Moroes as a follower.

The first thing Thrall does in the shaman quest is kneel to a demon again and lose the doomhammer in the maelstrom. I'm talking the first 15 minutes of the shaman quests.

>Leveling is the same in Legion for both Alliance and Horde
>Most class hall quests are just sending out Champions to do shit
I can't believe I fell for it again

Also
>Still can't solo SoO because of Galakras

Mogs?
Mogs

My god.

>I can't believe I fell for it again
Me too user. Words can't even describe the shame I feel.

DH tank does double the dps of blood with the same if not better survival leech, and gets fuck tons mobility.

It's a little fucked up how gimped blood dk became.

im pretty sure any 815 crafted piece can be upgraded with ublitshit

Have my shaman.

>I'm talking the first 15 minutes of the shaman quests.

More like first minute.

It's straight up the FIRST thing that happens.

I'm still baffled at seeing other Demon Hunters completely covered with armor. Their entire thing is being as naked as possible without being naked for maximum mobility. At least my Nelf and Belf DHs remain true to lore.

>METZEN HELP MEH

Pvp season starts on tuesday, along with mythic+ and raiding

>>Still can't solo SoO because of Galakras
just wait until HFC becomes soloable numberwise but can't be done mechanically because of Gorefiend, Fel Lord and Archy

>Here he goes again

Who regretting your class/spec choice here?

>read about suicide priests and fall for the meme
>raided on spreist in cata and panda so it should be a nice change up
>feel like I'm doing double the work for much less dps than anyone else
>read up on stats and rotations some more and gear up
>still feel like I hit like a wet noodle compared to pretty much every class

what went wrong bros? How do we fix shadow priest?

or should I just make like my class and kill myself?

>Have 53 goblin BM hunter
>Close to the dreaded outland content
>Want to actually see Horde content due to never actually playing it
>Don't want to do Outland
>The 100 boost I have is tempting me
>Know it'd be easier but I would most likely suck due to not knowing rotations/other shit
>mfw

What do?

Also friendly reminder that Sargeras wants to fuck Azeroth

Mounted pick was bad

heroic archi has been soloed

frost/blood death knight here
>worst DPS spec in the game
>second worst tank spec in the game
suffering a little too well

>Main rogue for years
>See other rogues saying Blizz needs to revamp them for several expansions
>Always think it's a bad idea since revamps never really seem to turn out well
>Legion comes and surprise rogue is boring as all fuck
At least it was the final nail in the coffin for my subscription.

>WoW
>Lore
Hahahahahahahahaha

fuck going back and doing WoD raids ever. The looting system is fucked for mog runs. I went and did highmaul today and saw one piece of loot. got like 10 gold for every other boss. at least give me the other classes shit to sell, surely it'll be worth more than 10 fucking gold.

>Guild leader did test Mythic runs today with people.
>He's grading people based on their performance.
>Manage to pass.
>Feel some relief.
>He then says he will be asking random questions related to the mechanics of the raid and if you answer incorrectly you will get benched and possibly kicked.
>mfw

Why do people have to be like this these days? Why can't they just say try your best and have fun?

Just que for dungeons as much as possible while doing leveling quests, with heirlooms you'll make it through pretty fact.

>things that never happened

my other two characters are a frost/blood and a destro lock.

I'm fucked. I'm actually thinking about unsubbing.

They are already buffing the shit outta Shadow on the PTR. Do not fear fellow Shadow Priest, for Shadowform has returned.

>if you answer incorrectly you will get benched and possibly kicked.

If that's true why the fuck are you even in that guild? Is sounds like they're a bunch of asshats. At the very least do as much research on the raid that you can, ninja loot as much as possible, then get the fuck out.

>mfw unholy/blood
>loving unholy
>mainly using blood for questing
>not really a confident tank
>guild tells me this week I need to tank on tuesdays or eat shit

wait what? Link? I don't remember reading anything like that

If you dont want to try hard dont join a tryhard guild.

>minigames and same content
>oh but one raiding wing which takes a couple of hours to clear is open

whoa...

Don't got any looms, at least not up to 90 at least.

Just fucking go for it man. Communicate well with your other tank and learn tank swapping mechanics and you'll do fine

Tanking is easy as fuck nowadays. Don't worry.

>try to do withered as havoc
>even with insane AOE dro still destroys me

so sick of withered training

>I'm so bored, there's nothing to do!
>here's some new stuff
>It's shit I hate doing! Waaaah!

What do you want them to put in the game for you?

>Got every chest
>Did every mystic dungeon both weeks
>Do a couple of heroic dungeons each day
>Still no legendary

I feel bad

It has been the easiest role since Wrath

LUL

Sadly yes.

>Blizzard believes Tauren have no important character
>shove in mary sue bullshit about unstoppable highmountain tauren that is unstoppable
First Broxigar and now Huln, absolute crap story telling.

They really need to either update the texture or make more variants of the Skyfire Greaves. Mail got one in Mists, Leather and Cloth need some low-riders.

>tfw I cant even get in mythic groups

I hate being fury warrior

abort guild

Worthwhile content

PvP battlegrounds and arenas I've played a billion times are not content

Neither is applying some simple variables to dungeons to increase challenge

GIVE ME SOME STUFF I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

wait hold up. How does this change anything? All it does is make it so you can toggle shadow for again if I'm reading it correctly.

ABORT

ABORT

LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

ABORT SHIP

If the guild intends to go to mythic raids this is fine

If it's only going to be heroic raids abandon ship

Sounds like the guild leader doesnt want to carry shitters who cant even take 5 minutes to look up the mechanics of the first fights of the raid. Whats the problem here? Just go be a fag in some other guild.

r8 my mog pls

Leave that fucking guild. They're most likely autistic shitters that whine if you even blink wrong.

I think your GM might be a 12 year old.

Put master loot on and not personnal loot fucking mongoloid.

Lord of the Clans shits on every single one of those.

If you're a priest and rolling disc please fuck off. Either spec holy or reroll resto druid

You are literally fucking worthless.

Originally it was going to be Baine Bloodhoof visiting and doing a lot of stuff with his moose cousins, but Alliance players threw a titanic shitfit about working with a Horde character and Blizzard cut it all out.

There was also going to be Wrathion using a Titan timegate to bring uncorrupted black drgon eggs from the past to the present to start a family, but Blizz cut that, too.

generic legion gear/10
literally just a set with a shirt/10

Liiiiiiiiike?

I had it on group loot. The loot system makes it so that you have a 20% chance to drop ANYTHING per player in the raid. I was the only person. Do the math.

Yeah fuck this bullshit.
The entire story there was awful.

Just think. If it were Thrall then Blizz would tell them to eat shit and like it. So now we miss out on doing shit with one of the few good Horde characters because Alliance babies.

That is not master loot and you should kill yourself by now...

r8 my before then
I went from Red Ranger to White

Just stop.

generic rogue set/10 with fuck huge axes instead of dusk blade

I made my mage a Goblin when cata came out. The novelty's worn off for a while. Should I just give in and race change? Thinking Undead, maybe Orc.

Outlaw rogue. They have great damage right now and roll the bones will keep you on your toes seeing what buff combos you get. Fair warning, though, it has a lot of buttons to press- it feels like the ghost blade rotation has 3-5 keys more than other specs or if you take quick draw. But desu you feel like a damn pirate so who cares.

>Mechanical Horses
>Time Travel plotline
>Outdoor dungeons
>Appearance tab
They've ripped off enough from Rift at this point.
Leveling is a fucking disaster at this point. You >2 shot everything with heirlooms and 4-7 shot without
>Outlevel every quest line, AOE a million pulls at once, no challenges, no group quests because no people leveling
>Timeline makes no sense
>Become free of the Lich King and then be sent to Outland while the Cataclysm and 3rd Legion Invasion are all happening at the exact same time? Sure why not. Zero quest NPC were fixed to not clash with in game deaths. >You see Garrosh as Warchief, Vol'Jin as Warchief even though this is clearly not the case, Varian Wrynn mentioned regularly
Just rip off instant adventure from Rift but do it right.
This is basically rift instant adventures.
>Do a bunch of vaguely themed busywork quest in the existing zones and occasionally a spongy tank and spank boss for a loot pinata.
This is what I'm suggesting
>Hit instant adventure and be thrown into item level scaled content (suck it heirloom fags)
>Mix of content from WoW
>Ends 2+ expansion pack level before the current one, however many Blizz can do and keep the lore and consistency from collapsing in on itself
>Dungeons (Can scale to any item level below yours and get scaled gear, but random will go 15 below and can set to 20 or 10)
>Level appropriate raids (60-70 can queue for 60lvl raids
>Group quests from the game (especially notable/enjoyable ones)
>World bosses
>Story quests unlocked at different points in the leveling up process (Main Story, Race Story, Class Story (No garrison shit just the cool tailored quests))
>Instead of sticking in these in the existing zones and making them even messier, remodel the zones for the story line, group quess, maybe some world bosses and since WoW is not 1:1 of Azeroth you can just do some battlegrounds shit and be in a different part you somehow cant find in the main game

:

Realized my pic didn't even show the cool part of my mog

Is there a compilation of published 'lore' prior to b.net 2.0/wotlk or do I have to dig through internet archive?

i was actually debating putting this set together yesterday but i don't have swords to match

Honestly ghost blade just fucks up my rotation too much.

Usually too energy starved by the time I need to reapply the debuff.

So what's the next expansion gonna be?

the void lords duh
that's why they made them

world of war craft: the weed smoke

What are the chances that we kill Silvanas in this expansion?
She is up to some really bad stuff.

NOTHING WOW IS DEAD OK.

But seriously it might be revisiting Northrend or possibly moving towards the other side of Azeroth. That'd be pretty awesome, seeing as how they'd have a massive amount of freedom to make anything they want on the other side of the planet.

Like what?

>click on female tauren npc
>are you staring at my rack? want a closer look?

what did they mean by this

>7.1 patch Horde quest giver for the whole "elves arc" is Liadrin

That's going to be awkward for my Death Knight after beating her up good.

Are there any DPS classes that have useful buffs or debuffs?

I'd like to play something that can dish out decent damage while giving some support to everyone else.

Making a shady deal with Helya, who is probably old-god corrupted

Attempting to corrupt and enslave the Valajar's valkyra with a spooky lantern she got from Helya

Using the OG plague that raises zombies on the alliance forces

Makes you wonder why no one has tried to sail/fly around the world yet.

Argus, especially with Velen's whole dialog about fixing the exodar and "going home"

I really hope Outland gets a Cataclysm-style revamp. No idea how it would work lore-wise or what it would even entail, but going through that content is such a slog when I'm leveling up new characters.

Their wind chime engine is smashed, they ain't going anywhere.

Nah, that'll be final patch for Legion.

>Using the OG plague that raises zombies on the alliance forces
I just played through the Undead zones and didn't see one instance of this.

>Making a shady deal with Helya, who is probably old-god corrupted
who cares

>Attempting to corrupt and enslave the Valajar's valkyra with a spooky lantern she got from Helya
there's nothing wrong with slavery
humans enslaved thousands of orcs
orcs enslave thousands of humans

>tfw did Stormheim as a tauren DK after the doing the Stromgarde and Undercity scenarios

probably high, she's all caught up on wanting to be immortal so will throw it in with the legion no doubt

The point of a monk is to find your center and balance in your life. You're out fighting demons all day--come home and drink some beer.

They removed almost all bufs, only paladin has any now.

you mean that will be the mythic only portion of the final boss in the final raid tier of legion

the next xpac will be argus 100%

plot twist: draenor is argus but in the future/past

Most likely because they've had too much shit to bother investigating what's on the other side of Azeroth. Would you supply an exploration fleet with massive amounts of gold, food, and men for a risky and possibly unfruitful expedition or would you use those resources to fight the Alliance/Horde/Villain of the week?

>plot twist: draenor is argus but in the future/past
>I HEARD YOU LIKED WOD
>SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO THERE AGAIN

Kill me

Which classes are the biggest pain in the ass to level?

So far I've leveled my Paladin and Hunter to 110, and I think I'd rather get the classes that are slower/more difficult on their own out of the way first

Putting my money on KJ coming through the nightwell in the mythic only guldan phase

How about why as proud orc warrior am I forced to pledge loyalty to Shitvanas as whorechief and than is forced to help her try and enslave a honorable species so that she can become an immortal lich queen? Like what the fuck Blizzard?

da spirits commanded it
one of the metzen cucks probably thought she needed to be "redeemed" for some retard reason and they're building a storyline for it

My favorite time in WoW was burning crusade. I liked the class complexity and even up until cataclysm it was pretty good, they started dumbing stuff down a lot after wotlk though.

My point is, is this worth trying again or is this game still a flaccid version of its former glory?

>world quest in surumar
>have to kill an elite npc
>the area is surrounded by hundreds of elite guards and demons who instantly dispel your illusion
>mfw
Whoever designed, playtested, and approved of this quest, and surumar as a whole, needs a good punch to the throat

>main hub is Dalaran, city of magic and mages
>endgame zone is suramar a bunch of magic addicts
>magic is super important

>mage campaign is fucking lame as shit and nothing happens in the end
>Paladins and Druids get the best campaign and best shit as always

No. Save yourself.

Of Blood and Honor is pretty good.

Or maybe it's a plot by the Legion so they have an easier time taking over Azero-HAHAHAHA, sorry. I forgot we're talking about WoW writers here.

AN ILLUSION

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Why do you think Maxwell said that Darion "owed" them when he asked the Four Horseman to help remake the Corrupted Ashbringer?

>The only leader is a hormonal bitch sweetheart
Some dev isn't getting laid until 7.3 comes out

I know the mechanics already but holy shit that guild master sure is autistic, your guild is either big enough for him to not know the players individually and their skills or he is an elitist cunt and you need to find a new core while they all are recruiting

Thanks for saving me 50 bucks. I'll find something better to do

>Finished all zone quests
>Finished class campaign
>Raised all professions to 800
>Finished all mythic dungeons
>Got all the honor talents
>Raised reputations all to fairly high points
>Only log in to do some world quests, requeue champions and gather anything completed in my class hall

What the fuck do I do now?

You can do it user! I know you'll see it through till the end!

>come back for legion after gajillion years
>look up what underwater mounts are available

>theres only one super rare.

wut?

The general forums hated Vash'jir so no underwater anything ever again

>You can hide your belt in 7.1
>that feel when all those plate slutmogs that only worked on DKs because of their near-invisible belts

>Guild leader spazing this much out over heroics which is actually old normal difficulty
Get the hell out of there, the guild leader is a shitter.

Bunch of casuls.

Something's not quite right....

I liked Vash'jir.

>He doesn't know what learning by doing is meant to be.
Wat a toal noob

Bullshit, I read the 7.1 ptr notes there is no hide belt.

I need to know

>If you don't like this boring level design you are a casual

i have 0 motivation to get back on the loot treadmill, i think im finally free of this game

(you)

Most memers did.

Vash'jir was the best zone from cata though.

Do you have all the legendaries?

About time, now my mage can have a proper set.without having to use crappy belts.

If I don't get back on it I'll feel depressed as fuck because I have nothing productive to do in my life or another game to escape that feeling.

I think you are missing the point user, that shit is not even mythic. That's just a pathetic tryhard faggot

>Leveling jewelcrafting when you only get like 1-2 gems per 100 ore.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

It was innovative (for WoW) and had a great design.
Why would you dislike it?

Can I have Cred Forums's permission to play a Demon Hunter?

>but Alliance players threw a titanic shitfit about working with a Horde character
Yeah nah sounds like bullshit

just find some belt that matches your shit perfectly

Demon Hunters went without shirts, not pants, and there was no good reason for it other than to show off their tats. Demon Hunters go light, not nude you fucking slut.

no.

>Playing a meme class
No

I want to fuck a Night Elf

but what will you do when you get that loot? all thats left afterward is that empty feeling of 'what now?'

Pet battles, you casual.

I only need 2

Well shit, what can I play then?

Lord of the clans was shit

Awesome.cover tho

>buy the flap skillbook
>it doesn't work because I use astral form instead of the ugly as fuck chicken form

Frost DK

How exactly is putting quest givers underwater innovative, it was a bore fest. Went enhancement shaman instead of dealing with the boring under water restro shaman artifact quest.

Elemental Shaman

>FUCK! CONTENT THAT REQUIRES ME TO GIVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF THOUGHT?!
>Fucking BLIZZARRD! I HATE THINKING!!! I HATE CHALLENGE!

The modern WoW audience needs to be executed

How did Arthas shit on wc3?

Who here got to enjoy the Legendary drop rate bug?

>Not playing a mage and just sheeping your way to the elite.

this

Retarded change made solely to cater to casual crybabies who got outDPSed by tanks in LFG and made forum posts about it.

Expect these to be the first of MANY blanket nerfs tanks will get this expansion.

Don't lie to him
He'll never get into raids

A faggot from my guild got 2 in 5 days and i didnt get shit from grinding from day 1 to this day on my main i fucking hate everyone one of you

I have never tried a DK before.

Not only do I dislike Shaman, Elemental Shaman is the worst spec I have ever played.

>Vash'jir as a druid with the aquatic form glyph

That shit was the best. Just zipping around super fast. My favorite zone. I love the fact that they remixed the music in eye of azhara

>priest campaign is literally just asking for paladins to save us from a dreadlord who wants to kill Velen
>one of the paladins, a fucking spacegoat of all people says fuck the priest

It's a retarded area good for one quest and one world quest that people just slaughter their way though in groups. Surumar is the last of wasted potential.

>final expansion comes out
>defeat Sargeras and the void lords
>Thrall returns to his position as Warchief, peace between Alliance and Horde
>everything is right again in Azeroth
>fade to black
>...
>Thrall wakes up
>takes his seat on the throne of Orgrimmar, ready to lead his people to a brighter future
>another orc bursts in
>"Warchief, we've just gotten word that King Varian Wrynn of the Alliance has been kidnapped by the black dragon Onyxia!"

>WARCRAFT IV
>COMING SOON

Oh well, guess it flew right past me.
Why he would go full trytard for normal raids is beyond my comprehension.
Kids these days, tzz

>mfw balance
>mfw dropping the fucking moon on bitches
guys, I didn't know what to play, I had so many alts, but at last I truly see

I love that they just patched the bug and didn't revoke them and now refuse to address that there are people with 2, 3, 4+ Legendaries who now have pick of the litter for BiS items (That will last all expansion as BiS thanks to upgrade tokens).

The gap of advantage these people got from this bug will only worsen in a couple weeks when they can equip a second one.

Gotta love Blizzard, release the game with a broken system but hope by keeping the mechanics of it secret that no one will notice it's busted.

>"Warchief, we've just gotten word that King Varian Wrynn of the Alliance has been kidnapped by the black dragon Onyxia!"

>"who cares?"

You underestimate the power of the Derp Side.

Full moon is so damn satisfying. Especially when you use it as a killing blow

>literally asking for help from the same people who raided you order hall and beat two of your champions to near death

Holy shit how cucked can one class be.

I want to play a Feral Druid but it seems too hard.

yea I'm constantly using roots as a druid to prevent them from casting, but it's still an incredibly frustrating area to navigate

>King Varian Wrynn

user...

Nah I just don't believe shit that gets said on Cred Forums without a source

>Pet battles

It's so fucking clearly going to be Argus. They couldn't have namedropped it harder.

Final boss of this expansion will be Kiljaeden. You're morons if you think we're actually going to beat Sargeras.

>trying to run mythic arc for quests
>"you feral or balance"
>"feral"
>"sorry need ranged"

You mightve made the right choice.user.

Roll a WW Monk, mobility wise they're nearly on par with DHs and their playstyle isn't as dull as a Havoc Lolhunter

>During Wrath anytime I had nothing to do in the game and was with my friends I would
>Fly out to Borean and try for the Sea Turtle
>Fucking get that motherfucker
>Underbelly becomes my hearth instantly because i can show my catch to my fellow fishers (fuck you rogues)
>100% worth it
>Vash'jir comes along
>Went faster than the seahorse
>Rolling around at the speed of sound
>Mfw the amount of "How?" and similar such whispers I received at launch
Worth every hour

>See feral at 2nd for top dps for 840
>im 838 ilvl
>never top of the dps chart in dungeons, usually struggle to get 2nd despite knowing rotation and prioritizing stats correctly

I think it might be the ramp up time required for most mob packs, as I do top during boss encounters. Still super upsetting to see when I've topped dps all during leveling.

I will say that I enjoy juggling the buffs and debuffs and find it really fun.

It's debuff juggling I don't enjoy.

What classes have the least juggling?

What server should I play on and why?

I am not even a druid and I enjoy that zone the most out of any cata zones.

bunch of fucking casual shitters ruining attempts of blizzard trying something new

>that feel when pure DpS classes get fucked in terms of queue times
>and they're not even the best Damage Dealers right now

what's the point anymore?

Arms Warriors.

Its literally wait for Mortal Strike and top meters.

>tfw 1M cleave at those slimes in Arcway

I would be careful about going with Arms. I see FR being gutted or removed just like tfb was previously in the near future.

What other classes? I tried arms and didn't like it either.

isn't cleave 2 target only
3+ is AOE

>that feel when pure DpS classes get fucked in terms of queue times

only for normals, I sometimes queue as DPS because I am always tanking and I got in a heroics after waiting for a little under 8 minutes.

>sea turtle
>rare

There was a bug during the last patch of WoD where you could fish in a garrison and get it in 15 minutes. None of the fishing turtle mounts are rare you faggot.

I'm paladin and this never happened for me. I finished my class campaign and got the title, what is this?

>final expansion
>the last raid is going into the core of Azeroth to awaken her
>Sargeras himself has arrived and is pounding on the planet with his fists
>you succeed in waking her up
>entire planet transforms into humanoid mode
>you and the group are back on the surface
>can see Azeroth's arms and legs over the horizons
>Sargeras floating in the sky over you
>it's fucking Primus vs Unicron now
>Phase 1 is defending Azeroth from waves of invaders as she and Sargeras trade blows
>Phase 2 is climbing onto Sargeras as Azeroth grabs his throat long enough for the raid to move onto him
>Phase 3 is making your way into Sargera's core
>Phase Final is YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH! YOU'VE GOT THE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRR! YEAH!!

looks like I need to play my pally now

It's not a bug.

Be my slutfu

>Level to 110
>Gotta get started on all those fucking quests
>Make sure you're doing your world quests for that AP
>Finish up the class hall stuff
>Quest in Suramar to get the rep going
>Gotta grind Nightfallen rep every chance you can get
>Do your heroics and mythics and get geared up

Jesus fuck doing all this on one character was a fucking journey. How do people do this shit with alts? This is honestly a lot of upkeep to stay up to date. I love how there's a lot to do, but gating things away with a rep grind makes it seem like your daily world quests should be called world chores instead. The entire artifact system doesn't help either. Yeah, artifact knowledge will help this quite a bit, but it'll still feel like you're super behind on an alt. I kind of just miss it when weapons dropped for you instead.

>havoc
>dull

most complicated melee DPS in the game with memementum build

Already bored world quests are just dailies and their boring canceled sub already.

I'm seriously debating whether I should spend $15 for an Awakening WoW beta key because Legion has done nothing but disappoint me so far, I'm sick as fuck of timegating facebookshit, daily rep grinds and absolutely broken pvp

I really fucking hate suramar city.

gotta love people who say it'll be the Avatar of Sargeras. Kil'Jaeden is namedropped so many times and even makes a cameo in several Artifact quests

just like how you could get that Missive toy in WoD that gave orders from Archimonde who looked like he was in new gear anyway

I'm still wondering how the whole Gul'dan thing works right now and doesn't cause some sort of paradox
>Gul'dan from our time dies at the Tomb of Sargeras
>Kil'jaeden brings in the Gul'dan from alternate Draenor and basically says this timelines Gul'dan fucked up now its up to you
>this doesn't bother him in the slightest knowing he fucked up once

Why did they have to ruin Tyranda with that shitty VA. She sounds so much different from the generic Nelf VA's.

>Reroll vengeance, literally can't die and can destroy everything with the same gear.

Also most of your damage will come from withered anyway, I did withered yesterday and killed Dro before he killed any of my withered, make sure you take Fel Eruption for when he starts dashing through your withered, and make sure to enrage them lad. You can do it, I believe in you user.

Good thing it turns into a neutral hub later on.

That's why they got rid of gating and attunement after BC, which naturally made people blow their stacks. Now that it's back everyone remembers why they hated it.

But at least it IS something to do, and they're going to make it so alts can do it faster after you've finished it on your main.

My Albino Drake is the third most owned mount in the game but because I got it in Wrath when it was still decently difficult and hard to find so I enjoy it

I still have the Sunreaver Dragonhawk, Venomhide Ravasaur, and Fossilized raptor and more at least

>playing Shadow Priest
>suddenly reminded that the Naaru are secretly DOUBLE NIGGERS

Fuck

Neutral or not the amount of emotional damage those elves caused me so far deserve suramar to become Theramor 2.0

They nerfed dro and the ettin.

>everything popped
>drops for a 2 mil crit
oh baby

Does she have a big purple weiner?

This x100 gas all nightborne.

AN ILLUSION

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

It's not that difficult unless you really want to have high level alts
>get to 110
>immediately put in order for Artifact Knowledge
>download that Legion companion app
>check the World Quests each day to find out if any drop gear upgrades
>do any missions that give artifact power or xp for followers
>do one heroic

but Suramar is A DISGUISE! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!

Wasn't there a globe in a WotLK dungeon or raid that had Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend as the only 3 landmasses?

Also, is WoW worth returning to?

Identify yourself

COMPLY

SOMETHING IS NOT QUITE RIGHT

You really don't need to autistically farm AP on alts. Just doing the more efficient ones, like the 400+ AP WQs will let you keep your artifact decently leveled.

I was able to destroy the Ettin, but for some reason there were endless little spiders coming down the stairs where I was.

Ended up dying cause they just never stopped. Couldn't get out of combat, couldn't run away, nothing.

There's a continent on the other side of Azeroth. Any expedition who has tried to sell there has never returned.

Source: One of the early Warcraft creations. I never remember which one but you can view it on the Azeroth page of the WoW wiki.

You have to go up the two flights of stairs and kill the spider boss up top to stop the spiders from spawning. They are really weak so I don't know why they killed you. And there are like 6 withered on the way up to him too.

Any hint or word about Goblin model updates? And worgen too I guess...

priests are just weak ass paladins anyways.

>Just want the Wondrous Wisdomball
>Have even leveled more characters to 110 for more chances with Kirin Tor Emissary Chests
>That feel when nothing but Order Hall Resources on every character every time
>The one time I got something different from any chest, not just Kirin Tor ones, was 1 Curious Coin
>ONE coin

I've never gotten anything interesting either. I hate these fuckers that get legendaries and decent gear.

Yes. Worgens are getting titty physics and fluffier asses. Goblins get bigger hands.

>Whitemane not in a slutmog
One fucking job, Blizzard.

I wouldn't say druid campaign is too great. Its a wonderful lead in to The Nightmare, but where do you even go after we "beat" Xavius and fix everything?

Does it? When? I'm like 6k into exalted and half the city still wants to eat me alive.

Which one of you is this?

Use the emerald dream against the void lords.

Says every person that tries to solo the elite area.

I don't see how that ties into the rest of legion. The order hall campaigns are supposed to last the entire expac. Druids don't have shit to do after the nightmare gets wrecked.

Next content update.

But we agreed to have the Paladins help us way in advance. Then the both of our groups got bailed out by a
HOLY
DREADLORD

I'm a fury warrior, that's how they killed me...

there were just too many that kept spawning and my withered were already attacking them so the numbers just did me in

that was the first time I actually killed dro too...was saving the withered for chests so I got nothing when I died...

>doing that rumors quest
>everything now has 7m health minimum
>and travel in packs of 9
>and can see through disguise

true hell

7.1 also theres a massive belf and nelf army about to invade nighthold and elisande just froze all of them in time.

Wouldn't it still be rep locked? I figure you would have to advance the story pretty far to get it neutral to you.

This thread exists daily on /tg/, faggot.

>rest of legion
Oh. In that case just have him pull a molten core raggy and come back to it later.

That area is the LAST place you should go. Its on the way to the exit. Work on clearing out the rest of the scenario first, then do that area.

Also, I would honestly use prot. There is no real advantage to being dps. The withered will dps for you.

Also, I would grab chests as you can. I know its not as "efficient" but fuck having a no chest run because you ran into something you didn't know how to handle. Hoarding your withered is for when you already know the place well enough to farm it.

Also, make sure you bring the MAXIMUM you can. Up to 20 if you are far enough along for the 2k max mana.

Again, that isn't rep locked at all? Feels like it should be.

HAve who? Every druid?

I already find all the chests in the scenario. I don't see the point of doing it anymore

My cap at the moment is 1800

I still cant figure out what two I'm missing since I already have that thinking with portals achievement and all the ley portals unlocked

I hate this expansion

>Again, that isn't rep locked at all? Feels like it should be.
Maybe? Since the first arcanist and her mages are ok now, the big tree we plated in the base is finally giving fruit and it cure the nightfallen but not the whitered.

If you have the addon it should show them on the world map. And there is one "hidden" in the NON SCENARIO version of falanaar, so make sure you explore it.

>do the duel for Ly'leth
>"i'll give you a better disguise"
>changes characters gender

Uhhh

Feels like exalted then. I doubt they will require exalted to enter the nighthold. But maybe, since people will have literally months to hit that point.

well yeah, you clearly weren't passing anyway

which addon? I have Handynotes but it just tells me there's two treasures that give ancient mana near Moon Guard

I'm 90% sure this thing is not related to repu but who know.

What alli race should my monk be

I've seen better balance in F2P wowclones, what the fuck did they do to this game?

fem draenei for healer

fem gnome for dps

male dwarf for tank

>monk
Dont

Those are the two you need then. Go get them.

Gnome

Growing the tree happens relative to rep progression. If it suddenly is full grown for everyone, it messes up the entire "story" for the nightfallen.

What about da horde?

Holy priest here famalams. What's healing heroics like? So far normals have been OK, despite some shitty fights (looking at you Serpentrix).

You missed out on the fun, now its just a zerg rush now that everyone has gear.

WHY ARENT YOU PLAYING FROST DK

Easy and boring. Heroics is just 30% more damage scaling.

I am, people keep giving it shit because it's single target dps is terrible. Has some of the best multi target cleave in the game and nearly all the fights in EN have adds

Because it is literally the worst dps spec.

I have issues in understanding how other classes play like. Like, I eead abilities, rotations and mechanics, but I still fail to understand how e.g Balance druid or Fire mage actually plays like. Anyone have the problem too? Makes rerolling hard, as some classes become the real thing only after artfact.

Try them out.

DELET THIS

Balance druid is easy. Push buttons until target dies

Fire mage is is pretty self explanatory once you try it.
Now if only I could get rid of those god damn floating orbs.

>Mythics with 3 friend and random shitter
>I feel like boss is doing no damage, everything dies fast
>Heroic CTA
>My hp is spiking lica crazy, I have to spam both my cds and heals on everyone while praying that no one walks into shit
>Always one person (mostly healer that queued with his guildies so he's unkickable) that has keyboard that contains only W button so pulls literally everything
After so many years why does this still surprise me?

Also CTAs were a fucking mistake because when you get one it's not because someone was kicked for being shit but because he left because he couldn't stand these shitters

>it's not me that is shit everyone else is

Is alchemy and herbalism any good maxed? I'm planning on boosting at 60 for profession boost, not sure if alch is worth it though.

But I aint got level 100 druid

But is it really as dull as it seems? Monfite -> cast solar wrath six times -> starsurge -> repeat and also throw moons there occasionally

>Healer dies at the beginning of the fight
> I suddenly don't have to give a shit about him and solo the boss
WEW

Should have picke ddemon hunter so all I would ahve to do is spam my soul cleave and never use an external

It's a buff that lasts four seconds and requires you to use an ability that you'll use anyway. It's not difficult.

Frost mage though seems that have a lot of redundant and simular spells, in addition to Shatter/Freeze/Brain Freeze/pet. No amount of videos mskes me understand the actual flow of it.

When you're on character creation screen look at the top, they added a lvl 100 trial feature.

>tfw my main is the worst tank and it's getting nerfed anyways because blizzard devs are incompetent as fuck.

One moment of silence for brewmasters.

>People still trying to act like mythic dungeons are hard
They're the new heroics people its the same exact easy shit under a new name.

You should be throwing moons always. Moons are prioritized over wrath unless you've got an empowerment up

I mean, flasks always have a market as do pots. Thats about it. Trinket is good if your spec does well with versatility.

Huh. Well, what'd be good for a BM hunter? I don't really plan on raiding.

>Garrison
>Bug

It wasn't a bug, they even basically returned the idea with the fishing island in Dalaran in Legion, the drop rate of the pool buffing item is almost perfectly aligned with the rate of fishing you'd get from a group of 30 people.

>My Albino Drake is the third most owned mount in the game but because I got it in Wrath when it was still decently difficult and hard to find so I enjoy it

I know that feel. I got Attumen's mount less than a month after Kara started. Was my best time in WoW in regards of memories for how many whispers I got about it.

>best multi target cleave
Its sustained cleave is the only semi-good thing about it, and even then its nothing too impressive compared to the shit rogues are doing

You get the albino drake from getting a certain number of mounts. That shit was never rare. People had it the day achievements were introduced back in BC.

Somebody who collected mounts, not literally over 70% of the game

>BM hunter without skinning/leatherworking

Anyone else get triggered by this? When I see a plate pick flowers or a cloth mining rocks it just makes me wonder why they don't combo it on another character.

I don't need two blacksmiths. I just get gathering on all my alts.

Blizzard completely fucking shot themselves in the foot with the class specific storyline thing, and I dont just mean this from an "lol everyone has an Ashbringer" standpoint, I mean from a content drought standpoint. Blizzard couldn't even get Draenor stable enough to add onto half of what they were rolling with even with massive amounts of garrison and dock gating, and that was present for every person who played.

Now, along with this giant "Lore of Illidan" thing, everyone got to 110 and their weapon upgraded through solo unique stories, now we're gonna stop getting unique content. Blizzard can barely pace themselves to keep the content Dripfeed going for more than a few weeks at a time, and we're supposed to expect more class specific stuff?

No, everyone is getting Morose as a Follower, and that is a route they're going to continue to take. There will be no more class specific shit anymore past what we already saw, it's over.

And that sucks, because it was really good, but I am too realistically thinking to know that it's ever going to be continued.

>Having a crafting profession in this god awful expansion for crafting.

Sure, let me spend 100,000g worth of mats making a few ilvl 780 pieces.

>it was really good
Some we're really good.

What about engineering and mining? I just want a fun prof that makes money.

enchanting then

>engineering

when is Blizzard gonna make a real dragon focused expansion not Deathwing bullshit

>you will never help your waifu save all the timelines

Is enchanting any fun? I tried it once and it was just farming upon farming.

Say that to my mechano hog in real life not online faggot see what happens.

Never. Dragons are irrelevant, the Aspects are depowered and the species is going extinct.

>cta healer
>darkheart thicket
>leave
as if i wanted to watch people clear trash for an hour

>skinning/leather
Enjoy prices on leather crafts plummeting in 3 days.
Meanwhile I'll be here enjoying herb prices skyrocketing and making mad shekels with my alchemy.

Not everyone skills for money user.

none of the professions are 'fun' they're just professions

True enough. I think I'll go mining/engineering though, since I wanna make shit and mining is only slightly annoying.

Chromie porn? Fuck yes. Where more?

Warlords and Cataclysm should have taught you by now that nobody wants a story super-heavy on high fantasy shit like dragons.

This game is at its best when you're just a soldier, pirate, artificer, wizard, etc. trying to make your way through a bunch of strange scenarios that just happen to align with an overarching plot you can look into if you really want.

>Enhancement line is about a depressed as fuck Thrall tripping and dropping Doomhammer into the toilet

i think theres a black person in the guild im in, i think i might leave

Better change the server too.

>Thrall wakes up
>what a terrible dream
>right where WC3 ended
>WC4

Spriest may have shitty damage , but at least we have a cool dagger waifu i guess.

Source.

>short chuckle
>tips hat

done, got out of that shitfest of a server for good

Looks like it might be warlordrexx

>All my followers are stuck at 810
>Haven't had a item enhancement quest for 3 days now

Is Blizzard doing this on purpose?

Alright guys, fury warrior, and hope ST gets buffed

havoc demon hunter, and hope the non momentum options arent so shit (I like fel rush and use fel mastery before anyone asks) but VR feels like shit and I dont like the momentum style.

Or outlaw rogue (Never really played rogue before, was always a platey until trying havoc and outlaw) Cons being not sure on male orc or female belf for race, as I seem to find something I hate about both, and I dont dig noboots / male belf / bones.

Why didn't you take the order hall thing that lets you make them?

Not every class gets that user. Also those are for equipment, not ilevel enhancers

Fury. There's too much leather everywhere.
If you really can't stand Fury, go Rogue. Keep in mind there's a large possibility that the whiners get Outlaw nerfed despite it not being remotely overpowered on fights that last more than a minute. If Rogue, go Female Orc. They look by far the best out of all Horde Rogue races.

it is Scytherexx like said

rexxworld.com

you do get both equipment and armor

>Not every class gets that user. Also those are for equipment, not ilevel enhancers

Yes they do and it's for both.

I have it and its never worked/happened.

>Yes they do
No they don't. The druid upgrade only lets you get a chance of equipment from missions

i literally had like 20 +5 ilvls among other things

i like the druid one more

Its like a 20% chance. Which is garbage.

I'd like it if I ever saw it proc

Druid campaign hall was fucking sick, Dragons aspects seem worthless as shit after ysera and cata, and is Cenarius dead or just corrupted now?

it does require you to also use vr, and using both of those in mythic+ with the things actually being dangerous will be aids.

also its awful for anything thats not a huge raid boss, even then the reposition part might be awful depending on fight.

corrupted, then killed.

He is corrupted. We kill/purify him in the nightmare.

>Sylvanas still not taking over some fresh body
Cant she theoretically take over a valkyr? Or tyrande or someone powerful?

Female orc was definitely an option of mine, but theres a single problem I have. The offhand animation tilts me for some fucking reason, and I DONT know why. But I'm actually fucking autistic with how armor looks on races for male or female, as well as run animation and.. well, what used to be their animations (which are half replaced for melee now, caster still all use two variation of channel or omni) and auto-attack.

The only real problem I have with male orc is they dont really fit rogue very well, and the shoulders go from might as well not exist (female belf) to fuckhuge (male orc). That and the pistol is laughably tiny on him, and it looks dumb when I have to use pistol shot. The new outlaw animations also dont seem terribly suited for an orc.

As a bear it doesn't seem like to big of a problem though it'll make world quests take a little longer to solo

>Pvp as enhance
>spot a druidbro summoning a moon
>throw a 45s cd bloodlust on me and him

Actually really enjoying this honor talent.

FR arms is not fun to play. You sit there staring at the mob spamming FR and actually hit MS off cooldown, hoping for RNJesus to throw you a bone before the IHOPEYOULIKEEXTRABCONLYMACROS phase of fuckfuckfuck buttons for 5 seconds.

It's awful, but thats just my opinion. Also the fact that ANY other talent build on arms is nowhere near it damage wise is an atrocity.

>How about a thread talking about the lore in WoW
-> /tg/

/tg/ talks about WoW lore?

Even if Cenarius is dead it doesn't really matter. He died before and just came back. It'd be worse if he was still alive and working for the Legion/Xavius.

>Join a dungeon group on my Ret Paladin
>There's already a Ret Paladin in there
>Start putting might on the DPS when I notice the buffs he put up
>Wisdom on the Tank
>Kings on himself and the healer
>Oh fuck
>Ask him to put might on all the DPS
>"FUCKS SAKE ALL THIS NEW BUFF STUFF IS TOO CONFUSING, LEAVE ME ALONE"
>Do 40% of the entire groups DPS on the boss and leave.

Why is it every time I meet another Ret they're a complete shitter?

So has anyone hit 800 in jewelcrafting yet? I hit 765 and I'm at a deadlock.

The level up requirements are too fucking expensive. It wants 5-6 rare gems just to get a skill up and I'm lucky to find one rare gem in 600~ ore.

Is any other profession like this?

yes, they're all shit

I would imagine it was easy for leatherworkers when each skinned mob dropped absurd amounts of reagents.

>need to get 800 engineering for new blingtron
>need to spend 50x blood of sargeras for a CHANCE to level up past 790

It's just about the most boring DPS spec you could play and has been the go-to spec for retards for years since hunter became too boring for even them to enjoy.

>Echoes of My Ancestors quest
>Get multiple Common solves that can take 100/120 pieces
>Hours later and only at 10 solves

Holy shit, they made archaeology even more of a chore

Alchemy is pretty easy to level.

>MUH TIME OF HUMANS

>Blizz kills off every large fantasy entity

>In a fantasy genre

I wish they would stop fucking doing this, keep them in the background.

>massive belf army about to invade nighthold and elisande just froze all of them in time.
fix
Nelf too incompitent for such battle.

Meanwhile Horde players have to deal with that insufferable cunt Tyrande and play hide and seek with Malfurion in Val'sharah, fuck those crybabies Baine could have finally seen some action

>Malfurion just gets his ass kicked by the Shade of Xavius, just a fraction of his power
>he still tries to do banter with him in Darkheart Thicket

Malfurion fucking stop, you've already lost.

So says the shade of xavius

So Cred Forums I need help.

I have 2 main level 110s. A Destro Lock (lmao) and an Outlaw Rogue.

They both have 845 ilvl. But the Warlock is much further into their artifact. I know warlocks are sucking the dick right now, but my guild master is very chill and doesn't mind me raiding with either of my 110s. I do enjoy Warlock, but the Rogue is way more fun, WQs get done faster thanks to stealthing past everything, Outlaw is legit fun and comfy and does way more DPS. I fear though Rogue will be nerfed into the ground and Warlocks buffed.

TLDR: I don't want to continue shuffling 2 110 mains, which do I go with rogue or warlock?

throughout the entire history of wow, rogues have never been not good at raiding

Warlocks already have improvements on the way for 7.1, Rogues are probably going to get kneejerk nerfed.

Current balance is irrelevant anyway since it's only the entry raid. It's going to be a completely different game by the time we get to Nighthold in raiding terms anyway so pick whichever you like best.

>hunter became too boring
Jesus, I wish you were kidding.

You only press one button for MM, two if you want to spice things up.

should I use the ilvl 830 trinket that adds +1000 str or the ilvl 840 trinket that has a chance to proc 3000 str for 20 seconds?

Is there a fun class?

Everything is just 1,2,3 button and repeat.

obviously the proc

Unholy DK.

>tfw Demo Warlock at 848

g-gonna get those buffs soon

That's what the whole game has been for a while.

You're playing an MMO, it's not gonna get too complicated.

if you like tanking, vengeance dh is the most fun i've had playing this game in a long while

dont feel like playing anymore. main has 850s and world quests are boring now

>Build festering wounds and burst them
>Hit mortal strike when dying

>Versatility on gear that would've been an upgrade constantly
>can't reforge it to something better for my class

>demo lock

I tried it. I really tried. It just felt so shit to me.

I know destro is worse but I can manage

You'd be a pretty shitty UH DK if that was all you did.

>versatility is my classes main stat

windwalker monk
demon hunter both specs

those are the only real fun classes left in reality they involve two methods of jumping around
windwalker forced to combo to maintain dps has good utility longer cd on mobility

demon hunter short cd on mobility rage dump mechanics on both specs, can be as fun if you use environment to your favor where the monk you use your utility to your favor

demon hunter tank has utility but it's in the form of sigils that have a two second wind up.
demon hunter tank is by far the most fun tank in the game currently, blood dk is considered a great survival build, dh tank is pretty much that, but double the dps and double the healing with slightly better utility at the cost of having to build more dodge and parry, because lack of plate.

>be rogue
>every item has no versatility

REEEEEEE

holy fuck dude leave that shit

>Versatility is the best stat for more than half the non-healer specs at the moment

Just get a legendary. Problem solved.

holy fuck and I thought my past guild was bad

What is Blizzard's problem?
>Proudmoore is barren at 3 AM
>Randomly get DC'd
>Stuck at 'Connecting' for a few minutes so I reboot Battle.net app
>Suddenly 5 minute queue just for that
>Now in a queue of 300 for Proudmoore
>Population: Low
Are their servers taking a shit or something?

>windwalker monk
>demon hunter both specs

Thanks. I shall give him a try.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Doesn't bother who Gul'dan? It does did you not listen to the audiobook?

Why does thrall kneel?

I don't remember if it was the prepatch, earlier in 6.2, or spread out, but they changed a lot of other effects like Shadowform, the Ordos buff, etc. Since WoD they've had a team dedicated to sucking all the fun out of the game, this includes "nerfs" to all sorts of toys and other items.
Shadow Priests have a glyph where it extends to their mounts and pets though. It used to only affect their pets because their mounts were affected naturally.

>have a Warlock and DH at 110
>No idea what to level next

Torn between Druid, Shayman, or a plate class

When doesn't he kneel?

So he could suck demon dick

The haircrack on dwarven females is so sexy and just the right height.

What is the eternal conflict? Who came before the Draenei?

>lets remove the fun of discovering how to progress in a raid
the note is fine , but then if they expect to go mythic they would have done mythic on beta and dont need that
>implying mythic raiding guilds aiming for first 100 world kills don't get invited to beta always

loli vampire class.

>tfw have a outlaw rogue and disc priest
>I get faster groups on my rogue
>want to level my frost mage or resto shaman but nobody wants those either

LOL

holy fucking shit fuck yeah

Shadow Priest is the best class/spec in the whole game for all the lore around it. It makes me so happy to get some love from blizzard

youtube.com/watch?v=4ughFggcc7c

The eternal conflict is Arcane vs Fel, and the Nathrezim were the precursors to the Draenei.

732 heroic / mythic boss kills
Not one legendary.

My guild is pushing 10k kills combined and we haven't gotten a single legendary for ANYONE. Meanwhile because of that fucking bug a bunch of people are walking around with three of them.
I fucking hate how they made Legendaries work in this expansion. It's complete garbage.

>Got a legendary
>The stats aren't good for me and the effect isn't that good for a DPS
>Equip it anyways because it's a fucking legendary

Daily reminder that the witherrd training rewards cap out at 300 points and you should focus on chests instead

>LOL LETS MAKE THIS REALLY POWERFUL ITEM A LOW DROP CHANCE
>WAIT WAIT, LETS ALSO MAKE OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE REALLY CRAP THAT CAN ALSO DROP INSTEAD
>OH, OH, I GOT IT, PEOPLE WHO ALREADY GOT ONE HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE TO GET MORE

Fuck legendaries

It's 400 points and 5/10 withered chests are one-time loot with the exception of the final one anyway.

You get max rep and rewards at 300
Its designed that way because most people cant kill dro

Im leveling a feral druid for my first 110, whats my viability going to be?
Am i going to be able to get into raids?

>Am i going to be able to get into raids?
No, but your other talents could.

Feral is in a good place. You can raid as anything if you don't run with neckbeard elitists, don't worry m8.

I only started a couple of weeks ago, I have a Prot warrior but I wanted some type of caster alt. I pretty much play solo. Warlocks seem cool, are they really all that bad?

Feral is one of the best single target DPS but it has dick for AoE. You'd probably be better of as Balance anyway since it's good at everything and also ranged (and fun, surprisingly).

Well the problem in the modern wow is that everybody is playing melee classes and raids are missing ranged DPS. At least that was the everyday problem in WoD. Now with the release of demon hunters it will be even greater problem.

Seriously fuck Dro. I hit him with like 15+ troops as a tank and in the end I was still left with only one. No idea how I scrounged up four more for a single chest to end it.

When will affliction be good again?

You actually have to click it in the meny the from the research npc for it to "activate"

Are you a brewmaster? It's like impossible to fail withered training as a tank

got bored of my warrior and i'm boosting my level 60 shadow priest
please recommend me some fun professions

none of the professions are 'fun'

brewmaster is literally the worst tank. Unlike other tanks ,it has no good selfhealing.

300. You can keep pretending you're right but you're only deluding yourself.

You get the max amount of rep items at 300 points.

Now excuse me while me and my thunderfists lmao at your life.

The key to every boss, every enemy, is just to stun them. When Dro starts dashing, throw a stun. Just get as many withered as you can and do the extra damage command. Seriously, I cleared the place out in my second run, minus the first door where you need 2 berserkers. Now it's just an empty hall of disappointment and rep.

Decided to main a mage, because it was a class and playstyle I had never tried before. It's good stuff. Looking to make either a priest or paladin to slowly lvl when I feel like it. To really focus on experiencing the content all the way to 110.

If you're a Priest or Outlaw Rogue, you can Mind Control/Bribe Dro and the Dryad boss as well.

My spec is actually top tier, except it's fucking terrible in PvP, please fix that shit Blizzard.

I hope we get more expansions or sequels on other planets.

are you a brewmaster doing it though, because that's the only one that has any chance of failing it

You what mate?

We've got amazing self healing

Clicking it does nothing, are you trying to mess with me?

I was Prot Paladin.

What, there is 2 new in legion and one more in 7.1

ok then you suck

As someone who has raided with a casual guild for 1 tier, I think that's a good sign. Pulling absolute scrubs and keyboard turners through content sucks big time.

What should I have done?

There's no point in joining a casual guild if you want to raid casually. Decent guilds get better results and usually spend less time on it simply because they're less tolerant of retards.

turn you withered to mayhem, stun him with hoj when he leaps around. Next time he leaps around you repentance or blinding shield or something. If you have atleast 15+ withered they should be able to burn him down pretty easily.

You got zero selfhealing.
Gift of the ox never spawns and that brew heals for a pathetic amount and has a long cd

you shoudve killed yourself because you're literal trash.

It is literally impossible to fail this as a prot pala.
I cleared the entire scenario with the cheapest amount, and killed the final boss with only 2 withered.