So this one time I was playing Nintendo and ____________

So this one time I was playing Nintendo and ____________

>proceeds to make a loud noise then look at the audience with a funny expression

boy is my PC tired.

Damn, he used to be fatter.

He was on All That

What kind of vidya joke would he make Cred Forums

Something about Mario actually being Mexican.

>I remember at school, the other kids would always be talking about the newest game they got for their Nintendo. But all I ever got from my mom was the chancleta!

That's gold

AYY ID BE AT SCHOOL AND ALL DA LIL KIDS WERE TALKIN ABOUT BREAKOUT ON THEIR GAMEBOY AND THE ONLY THING I KNEW ABOUT BREAK OUT WAS THATS HOW MY UNCLE PABLO GOT OUTTA JAIL

WHY YOU CRYIN

WAPAH

>Me and my boy Carlito would like, be playing this racing game called Mario kart.

>I was driving around a turn like ERRRRRRRRR and slipped on a banana!

>I was like, CARLITO, why would you throw away a perfectly good banana like that?

>and he says, "yo, you know i hate bananas"

>Audience cries of laughter

Jesus Christ.

You guys always know how to make me not want to kill myself

Haha he's so fluffy :^]

I liked this guy until he made that shitty TV show.

I still find it hard to believe that people can have a successful comedy career built on making stupid noises on stage like fat fuck in the OP and Dane Cook. Let's players thrive off of that same low bar. I can't tell if it's better or worse than the ones that go up with an acoustic guitar and sing stupid songs as their comedy act.

kek

It can't get much worse than the guy with puppets.

At least they aren't John Mulaney. He got big with SNL and New In Town and then people realized he is only good at telling stories and his actual comedy is garbage