youtube.com/watch?v=HjMd0xQkQMc
youtu.be/uMjYmauoMrg
youtube.com/watch?v=CPTUuLAzmVY
streamable.com/c0ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uuuuh... you guys like pokemon XD?

Wonder if any ideas from X Drive will be used in Season 4 and Season 5

New attack cards maybe
Other than that probably not unless it makes the mistake of flooding the story with donut steels like F/GO did

I just like the music.

the trailer made it seem like it would be the Gear users.

but the Dolls, Carol, and Fine might be usable cards.

I also secretly hope that Akria will be a card and be so shit that at max level he is still useless

Finally a Symphogear game I've been waiting for th-

>mobile game

Fuck.

>XD

at least it's something

m-maybe if we throw enough of our dollars at it we'll finally get that musou/fighter/whatever from Platinum, r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=HjMd0xQkQMc

Nana Mizuki's voice is giving me a strong desire to spend hundreds of dollars on gachascams

Full version when?

I like some the non-Saberface donut steels of Fate/Gatcha. Expanding on how some servants can be summoned with a different class is also nice.

>XD
get this shit outta here

Fate/Whatever has almost unlimited room for OC though
>pick mythological figure
>make them a cute girl/Saberclone (mutually exclusive)
>OTAKUBUX

Symphogear has less room for that, especially considering people would expect donut steels to have their own songs which is more work and money than simply drawing Saber for the millionth time.

I fully expect to see stuff like and stuff like Nehustan Chris and Gungnir Maria though. Maybe even Geahs using each other's relics, which would be pretty cool in my opinion.

The beauty of these kind of games is that you can just look up this shit on wikis without paying a dime.

>Nehustan Chris

that was shown in the PV

Big fan of Symphogear and FGO so the combination of both is great.

I can deal with it being mobileshit if it's similar to something like Theathrythm Final Fantasy. It's the only thing I can think of when I hear "Symphonic Battle RPG"

So much shit was thrown around in the PV I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a new character or whatever hidden in there.

Also we're probably going to get a DMJii as their own unit in full gaybie sync mode

Also it's pretty hilarious how they're making art of literally any combination they can think of.

>Tsubasa/Shirabe
>Maria/Miku
>Hibiki/Kirika

not to mention The Dolls were shown

At least things like Swimsuit Geahs are pretty much guaranteed to be in, hell they'll probably be the first event depending on when the game launches.

>Also it's pretty hilarious how they're making art of literally any combination they can think of.

Literally the only way for the characters to interact at this point. The one I want to see the most is with Kanade and Tsubasa gaying it up in a bath.

I'm hoping Anime Janai makes an appearance somewhere

Is Symphogear the anime with the magical girls getting limbs chomped off and going berserk on everything?

>That describes a lot of shows user

if there's a Ver card, I will use it all the time

Probably, although it's only one girl and one scene

only happened to one girl in Season 2

it's more known for stuff like this

>That describes a lot of shows user

It's the one where girls sing really loud and punch stuff.

>more generic p2w mobile garbage

>p2w

More like p2g(amble)

That was cool. Why did she enter cool mode?

I like Hibikiblazer

Gonna post information on the game to generate some actual game discussion

>Symphogear X-Drive Unlimited is the collaboration of two major companies: Bushiroad and Gree. Bushiroad is a long time sponsor of Symphogear since season 1 and has collaborated with the series to release a line of collectible cards as part of their Weiss Schwarz brand. Gree is mobile game and social networking company involved with major titles such as GranBlue Fantasy and Idolmaster.

>XDU is described as a "symphonic battle RPG" that focuses on the song and fighting elements of the series. Users can select from 9 different characters and form a team to battle against enemies while performing special moves recreated from the anime. The combat is being called a "real time auto battle" system which mainly focuses on the user inputting the commands/timing for the use of special moves.

>Why did she enter cool mode?

her arm got bitten off

You should watch the series and find out :^)

Also Hibiki is always cool

> Of course all the special moves are animated to look just how they do in the anime, including their attack names being displayed when performed. The special move used by each character is determined by what "gear card" the player has equipped to them. There are many to collect that all have different moves and abilities. The cards can also unlock additional content.

>Over 100 new pieces of art were drawn exclusively for the game, including new original gear designs. The original gear designs also include their own original special moves. There are variations of each character that feature their unique gears from each season. This includes all of the gear users in the series, including characters beyond the main 6 such as Kanade, Serena and Miku. Gear cards also have an "awakened" form that will change the art they display.

>Gear cards equipped to a character changes their appearance in battle. For example if you have an Ignite Hibiki card equipped then during the battle phase of the game she will appear in her Ignite outfit. Gear cards have a "spirit" level that can be raised by using them multiple times in battle. When you level up the cards you can unlock special character dialog recorded by the actors, as well as side story missions.

so a rhythm RPG. Interesting

same directors.

>The main quests of the game will feature story progression through each of the 3 seasons of the anime, and more content will be added to connect with the future seasons. However, because there are some characters whose role in the story is limited (Kanade, Serena, Miku) there will also be new stories that feature them. This also includes "daily life" scenarios in addition to "battle" scenarios. There are over 100 different sub-scenarios in the game and were created under the supervision of the main writer (Kaneko)

>Another type of card available to collect is "support cards." These feature characters other than the main playable 9. The support cards will have different effects and abilities that assist the player in battle. Rare support cards feature new original art that illustrate "what if" scenarios. By collecting support cards the player can unlock sub-scenarios that feature a story involving the art on the card.

> All the character songs are included in the game, but have to be unlocked by completing various quests or events. Songs that the player has unlocked will go into their own "music box" and from there the player can review their various effects and parameters. Songs can be assigned to "decks" of gear/support cards the player has created. When equipped, the song will be played during battle and have different uses such as increasing attack power or likeliness of critical hits. Similar to the gear cards, by using a song in battle multiple times you can increase its level and make it stronger which leads to a bigger impact during battle.

what are the odds of this getting an english sub?

what is this season 4 or phone shit? tfw still havent watched S3
reminder chris a best

a Rhythm RPG?

Sounds kinda interesting I'm wondering if it'll be like one of those games like I@MS/LLSIF or VOEZ

youtu.be/uMjYmauoMrg

It'd be pretty neat just tapping along to songs while they beat Noise up in the background

Wait a minute

Does this mean we're finally going to see Red Hot Blaze being fired?

>Nana wrote a new song to be used as the opening theme of the game, called "Unlimited Beat." As usual she paired up with Agematsu to create it. Apparently as a means to raise the intensity of the song, Agematsu worked on it only after raising his heart rate up (over 150 bpm) by running on a treadmill in his office. Nana explained that the series has gotten progressively intense over each season so it's becoming difficult to raise the bar even higher.

>Lastly, at the TGS event they once again had Nana and Ayahi design their own Noise for possible inclusion in the game. Nana was nervous after the birth of the "Bushi Noise" from the 2013 concert, but she was happy to find that her "Cleopatra Noise" made a better impression this time around. Ayahi decided that she wanted to see a Noise design based on a musical instrument and came up with the "piano Noise" that shoots tiny Noise out of it's keyboard mouth.

>Lastly, at the TGS event they once again had Nana and Ayahi design their own Noise for possible inclusion in the game. Nana was nervous after the birth of the "Bushi Noise" from the 2013 concert, but she was happy to find that her "Cleopatra Noise" made a better impression this time around. Ayahi decided that she wanted to see a Noise design based on a musical instrument and came up with the "piano Noise" that shoots tiny Noise out of it's keyboard mouth.

Pretty sure one of the guys talked about overseas during the conference, and it IS by Bushiroad, so there's a chance.

I agree

Phone game

>tfw no symphogear musou

>filename
more like TTYD speedrun

That's all she wrote. Also reminder that your favorite gear is not shit

Phone game, Season 4 and 5 were announced forever ago

It all makes sense now.

Sales from the gatcha will give us the game we truly desire.

too bad she has the worst VA

>Nana was nervous after the birth of the "Bushi Noise" from the 2013 concert,

that was art

>too bad she has the worst VA
at least it's not HanaKana

>Worst VA

i try to forget hanakana even exists

'Bout two million.

Reminder that this guy happened.

I will agree with you that the way Aoi delivers some lines isn't great but she's not the worst.

The worst is Sawashiro being forced to speak in horribly butchered Engrish

I know.

At least they gave the slimeball a good VA for being a Slimeball.

he also voiced related:
youtube.com/watch?v=CPTUuLAzmVY

He did nothing wrong

Iguchi is best seiyuu. She's voiced so many great girls.

So how gay is she gonna get in her sidestory stuff?

Incredibly. Gayer than the Zesshoushinai ED. Gayer than the scene from the pachinko of her in a wedding dress. The gay will be so bad we'll have to coin a new unit of measurement just to measure exactly how gay it is.

>XD

I seriously doubt she can get any more gay at this point.

Hibiki is the real question here.

>XD

More like how long until her denseness causes her to collapse into a supermassive black hole

>HibiMiku
>gay
They're a normal heterosexual couple

>tfw Hibiki NTR'ing Miku with Chris never

>Chris
>getting any with anyone but faceless fat Mexicans

>same directors.
I know, and it's the best.

Hibiki is a CUTE GIRL!

They're both girls.

What is Chris even doing in Symphogear? She's too heterosexual for the series.

Even gayer than these two retards?

she was raped. That doesn't make her straight

>no RPG by Media.Vision

She totally wants Genjuro's dick, though.

Aoi and Iguchi have gone on record saying Hibiki and Miku are a married couple, so yes.

Genjuro is too pure though

DMJii literally say they love each other like every other episode though

Hibiki and Miku are a married couple but Kirika and Shirabe are young love.

>we went from badasses like Genjuro, Ogawa-san and Dogtah Veru
>to Top Dad
What went FUCKING wrong?

What did she mean by this?

rushed writing

I want to pump her full of my 100 climaxes and then some.

miku pls go

Why is the black-haired """""best friend""""" always a turbogay?
>Miku
>Homura
>Tougou
>that chick from Vividred
>Tomoyo

I'm gomennasai

good taste senpai

>tfw i'm not the only one who watched Vividred

It was mediocre

I thought it was fun. It's not Nanoha, but still pretty good for what it is.

Reminder that this is official art

Why is she so autistic?

>noun: autism
>a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
Swords are not good at any of these things

>XD

kys

>XD
Fuck off with you're stupid emoticons.

reminder that they kissed in the anime

Upon further inspection I'm pretty sure the poster was supposed to have a saliva trail but that may have been an edit. I feel silly now

because she was born from her "dad" getting cucked by his dad

>episode 1
>they start singing
>episode 2
>more singing

have fun

the series is literally advertising for CDs

You're watching SYMPHOgear, how did you come into this not expecting music in some form

To be fair, I didn't catch on until halfway through the first episode. Luckily I don't mind j-pop, and action scenes are exactly what I'm looking for.

I thought it'd be once per 5 episodes or something

I mean I've heard the show is basically but there's that one webm where the main girl suplexed a rocket and I was expecting more of those than the former

See you watched this webm without sound.

You're missing the whole part with them singing while they're suplexing rockets and punching mountains and stuff.

They're singing while suplexing the rocket, user.

streamable.com/c0ic

oh

well here's hoping the songs are good I guess

Depends on how you feel about J-pop.