ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

>Villain
Dude, House was trying to be the hero.

>villain

He's the villain if you play a Caesar or NCR
playthrough.

That's just according to competing factions. He was the savior for humanity, the others are the scourge.

Arguably that makes him the antagonist, not a villain.

Ever notice that the same thumb print that appears on your Pip-Boy screen appears on House's screen? Who has a thumb that big?

I don't think I ever noticed that until right this second, and now I can't unsee it.

And here's the Cred Forums version.

>Good Karma
>Side with House
Best ending in that fucking game, fucker gives you everything you want because he's proud that he chose someone as good as you as his Lieutenant.

the bee guy? Kek.

Just like America is the villain if you're ISIS

House wanted to eradicate the entire BOS by blowing them up. How was he not evil?

>Mr. House
>Villain

Bee Movie, yes.

I destroyed the BoS and then killed Mr. House. Fuck the BoS.

>Nox
And now I'm sad again

There were no villains in F:NV. Only antagonists.

Yes, even Caesar.

Helghan belongs to the Helghast.

>Fallout villain who did nothing wrong
At least post the right one user

>Villains
He was supposed to be a villain? Shit, I thought he was the neutral faction.

Tell me ONE thing he did wrong

>tito dick "dickman"

Truly they are the worst board.

Not because they are racist and ignorant like Cred Forums, or a literal oroborous of self-inflicted misery like Cred Forums, or the dumb shit insanity of /lgbt/. But because they're so holier than thou and never acknowledge their autism or the fact that half the board ideas they have are a bag a dog shit. Hell, Cred Forums does nothing, but meme, however, they can be critical and actually have a conversation, but Cred Forums is just a bunch of cunts saying how intelligent some shitty comics are and jerkin off to gay cartoons and over analyzing them.

Cred Forums did nothing wrong.

Not all heroes wear capes

>trying to be the hero.
All the best villains were.

Are you kidding? Comstock had NO clear motivation behind anything. He was just a crazy asshole.

>built a flying community dedicated to preserving the white race

the only thing he did wrong was let that one guy bring blacks on board, which only happened because of Ken Levine being an SJW and wanting righteous black uprising scene