When was the last time you played too many games before your hand hurt...

When was the last time you played too many games before your hand hurt? I'm talking before adapting to the life we have now where we are used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4RD062axY
youtube.com/watch?v=5J9Au3sU1hw
youtu.be/dz6agnCcbUs?t=13
instagram.com/fayeeelau/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was thinking about this earlier today, PS1, playing too much Colony Wars: Vengeance. My palms were sore for days after I got it, plus I was still getting used to the PS1 controller after growing up with the SNES.

even as I scroll down the catalog and refresh my hand numbs and/or aches
I am so out of shape

Today. Feels good.

Every day for me.
Shit changes when you hit 30. It's weird when you can just feel your whole body failing in new ways.

I've never had my hands hurt. I've gotten terrible headaches from doing the same thing in a game for hours.

My hands still get sore when I play my 3ds too long. I don't play it too often tho. Last time that happened.... few days ago?

Damn nigga. How can ur hands hurt after playing for too long? Are u really out of shape???

Who is this semen demon?

Never had any problems with normal controls.

Longest I've ever played with a normal controller was 12 hours and no pain.
Motion controls? 2 hours and my wrist hurt.

probably when i was 11 or 12, playing sly cooper and had no memory card. that and i only had it for 3 days cause i rented it so i had to get my moneys worth.

played it through all the way to the last area, some bullshit turret section and my wrist hurt so fucking much after that.

never had any problems like that again though so maybe im used to it.

Yesterday, I started playing fighting games again recently and my hands hurt after like 5 hours of playing.

Today, I had beaten Ouendan 1 & 2 on my R4 years ago but decided to pick up the actual carts due to nostalgia and my hands have gotten too big for the stylus. Need to get one of the DSi XL's.

sweet lordy jesus!

Every time i play a handheld

Got a blister on my thumb once after playing a lot of Guily Gear at a party once. Until recently that was the worst I ever got. Now with my new job I'm spending a lot more time working on a computer, and I've started to get really bad pain in my left elbow after a few hours. Probably just need to adjust my posture/setup at work but also afraid of it being tendonitis/repetitive strain rearing its ugly head.

>tfw never had a mouse to fit my hand
>hand is always half way off the back of the mouse
>all that drag

Get in shape, it's a real morale and mood booster. Doing hour long jogging sessions are mind numbingly boring, so I suggest burst cardio and some calisthenics. Do 1000 sprinting steps with a quick punch per step. This should take less than 10 minutes. Follow it up with some calisthenics like basic calisthenics.

You'll be shocked how much weight you'll have dropped and muscle you've packed on in less than a month, provided you have a decent testosterone count.

Work your way up with this material:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4RD062axY

youtube.com/watch?v=5J9Au3sU1hw

Keep in mind working out releases endorphin, you'll be a in a good mood every day you exercise.

my hands hurt all the fucking time. carpal tunnel sucks. its not just from games though - 20 years of typing, gaming and power tools combined mean if play for more than an hour and my wrists start to go

but now im just depressed i dont have a cute asian girl with nice juggs for a paizuri after i eat

Back when I used to play DotA competitively locally, all those hours spent on scrimming. I kinda miss that.

post more asian bombshells

I used to play smash quite seriously, now my old buds are still in the competitive circuit. I hadn't touched a controller of any kind in years, and decided to try not too long ago. Holy hell my hand cramped so fast I don't know how I used to do it.

What was your first console?

SNES. Why?

lol fag

Sounds like carpal tunnel to me.

I played Dead Rising for seven hours straight the other day. Normally I take frequent breaks so I don't have any hand cramps but I just kept playing.

Lol how? Did you play in the good ol Commodore 64 grandpa?

she has nice titty

Shit, man. You're not supposed to feel that way until your mid to late 40's, unless if you're an athletic female.

Take care of yourself and your joint and muscles, user.

My hands will hurt from long periods of handwriting, but never from playing games. My game playing muscles have gotten too strong.

Can't use a controller for more than 40 min before my hand starts to hurt. I have no problems using a mouse or keyboard though.

When I started playing Rocksmith my fingertips starting to hurt a little before I developed calluses. I downloaded one song with a bit of a stretch for my tiny hands, my wrist started to hurt but I forced myself until I couldn't feel a thing with my hand an my forearm. That shit went on for a month or so.

I don't know what it was I thought it was diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome or something. It got better eventually but I freaked out.

Fuck arpeggios, I'm sticking to playing bass with a pick.

youtu.be/dz6agnCcbUs?t=13

33, but its felt this way the last couple of years. I don't take care of myself at all and just waiting until I can't even sleep through the locked joint paint before I jump out my apartment window.

If I can be thankful for anything, at least i'm not fat. Just lazy.

See a doctor, user.

I like this girl

>Playing video games
>HURTING YOURSELF

Rofl what?

Perfect amount of cleavage. Post more

He should exercise his digits, though. I did US Army for a while along with extra exercise by myself and my fingers would still die from extensive gameplay sessions. Of course, there's just carpal like this guy

I recently got a cherry MX red keyboard and played doom for the first time with it. That's one thing about membrane keyboards that they don't tell you about - for constant press gaming they are easier on the fingers than mech keyboards.

I figure if I had browns it would have been better because I wouldn't worry about the activation sans actuation feedback.

See
Then see a doctor, please.

Thats some fucking horrible foot game. I'm good nigga.

Holy fuck she just might be the most beautiful person in the world

DICK MUH

show the midriff

>That spoiler

Metroid Prime Hunters, I had vagina fingers all the time.

You a fag broski? Dems some cute ass feet

Closest one i see

Mario Party 7 a few months ago, my hands are too big to press A + X + R on an o3DS. Would get terrible cramps after 2-3 tracks but I wanted to beat them all.

Mario Kart 7*

not party, barely played any of that one.

It pains me knowing that I'll never be able to afford an asian slut.

>foot fetish

When I was first getting into fighting games my thumb would hurt.

Wow your cute

>unless you're an athletic female
Wait, what? What do you mean?

Meh, Asian """men""" make better Asian women than Asian women desu

Same with white """men""" over white women

>Inb4 fag
>Implying feminine and masculine penises are the same thing

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

IT'S IN GOD'S PLANS

HE MADE THE BONER STRONGER THAN THE MAAAAAAAN

I'm 20 and get arm pains, and back pains like right above my tailbone

kys

Everytime I play CS 1.6 with a friend vs 14-16 bots on fy_poolday

You'll be happier when you just come to terms with your sexuality. Creating loopholes and shit to jump through isn't healthy.

wow you sir are a raging homosexual

printscreening your post for future reference
thank ü
I will start soon

Boys are the best

Would love to get a footjob from those pretty little feetsies.

I remember when I was young playing Luigi's Mansion, I got a huge blister because I kept using the palm of my hand to spin the joystick and when I got to the pool playing ghost in the middle of the fight a huge blister popped right in the middle of my hand.

Never had my hands/wrists hurt from games. Hell the only time its had an issue was having to write a fuck ton in one sitting.

If you have a proper table/chair height you won't have any issues with this. It's a completely 100% preventable injury.

Not him, but if it's weight loss you need then that's almost entirely diet. I helped my brother lose around 80 lbs and it was the diet change that did it, not the gym.

Play mario party one or play a fighting game for 6 hours a few days in a row and get back to me.

I, personally, want abs and thighs so I can be just like Ramlethal minus the animu hair. Will those two vids help?

weight loss is all well and good but I need some work put in too
I haven't had a single day in the past few years where I didn't wake up with some crunching headache, or body pains, or loss of oxygen, or what have you
it doesn't help that I smoke weed and cigarettes and drink an immeasurable fuckton during weekends and that I'm a night owl by nature
oh woe is me
but not really
I know what I need to do

instagram.com/fayeeelau/

VIDEO GAMES

post belly

There's nothing gay here. Traps are more feminine than the average western and even eastern woman now days, doesn't bleed from a hole that she locks away unless you spend all your money on her, and a tight boipussi you can fuck raw and can't get pregnant.

She may have the same interests as you and is far more relatable than biological women who only care about themselves.

If anything, dominating a weak sissy femboy is more manly than fucking some gross used up roastie that will likely cheat on you.

i dont have arthritis so never

Its kind of hard to stick to a diet, its better to try and do both.

Abs require low bodyfat more than any training but training will make them look better. Sprints are good for legs, feel free to toss in squats. I honestly didn't watch the videos, I've been working out for most of a decade so I just know what I'm doing at this point.

If you want to look anime then most of it is just being really thin with a bit of muscle. You could probably just do bodyweight shit and look anime.

Yeah improving your cardio will help, my brother feels a ton better after his weight loss though. It's easy to underestimate the burden an extra X weight does to your body. Try walking around with a backpack full of weights equal to how much you're overweight if you want to get a sense for it.

Well you won't see your abs at all unless you have low BMI.

Quite literally the definition of homosexual actually. But it's fine, we all tell ourselves lies to get through the day, yours are just bigger than most.

WARNING

Be careful about ab routines. I did Ab Ripper X and got to where I could keep up with the whole workout, also did side bends with 90lbs and weighted sit ups at about 45-50lbs and wound up getting a small herniated belly button. nothing big, but my doc caught this before it I could basically wreck my core.

Not saying it's a bad idea (loltargetedcutting), just don't overdo it.

Post more of them or gimme source

Who is this ?

Yeah, you're not supposed to do situp style exercises with that sort of weight. Sit ups are rough on you at the best of times and adding that sort of weight is asking for damage. I'm surprised you didn't damage your spine to be honest.

Weighted pulldowns are much safer for example.

I cant play my 3ds for more than 2 hour without horrible hand cramps

That thing is designed to kill your hands

The only time playing games makes my hands hurt nowadays is when I play pop'n. Smacking those buttons can hurt like hell after a long session. Thank god for calluses

I'm 139lbs right now, I cut soda and candy and try to ride my bike when I can, these helped but I'm pretty lost on what to focus on. I used to be 128lbs so I want to get back to it and extra if i can.
Oki doke. Thanks for the tips.

Yeah because people go too ham and want instant results. Take a moderate to small calorie deficit and stick with it while staying more active and you'll see steady weight loss that you can stick to.

If you try to cut by 2000 calories a day you'll last a few weeks then give up.

>If anything, dominating a weak sissy femboy is more manly than fucking some gross used up roastie that will likely cheat on you.

This is where the true fun lies: wondering whether this is legitimately the ultimate level of delusion or a big need of (you)'s.

Either way, it's magnificent.

Carry on.

practicing tech skill in melee

Real talk here. Running made me feel better, made me eat at regular hours, helped me shit every day, made me drink more water, helped me not feel like shit. It gave me a reason to take a shower everyday. Yeah, its not like I'm a nasty guy but when you don't give a shit about anything you don't give a shit about your hygiene either. I should run again.

Yuka Kuramoti/Kuramochi

I highly recommend calorie counting. I've never seen it fail someone who actually stuck with it and it's worked for my bulking and cutting routines. It's a bit of a pain at first but it becomes second nature after a while.

I recently hurt my hand playing Guilty Gear Xrd, but it was on my thumb from grinding against the edges of the directions on the dpad on my 360 controller. Never really had cramps though, been playing games my whole life.

Ty user

Think about it though. If you assert your dominance by fucking a sissy femboy you assert your dominance over all the guys/girls he may have fucked.

If you fuck a toasty roastie you're basically fucking every guy that's used her as a cum dump

Which one is gayer?

Definetly the one with the penis..

Fucking a man is definitely gayer.

Having sex with a man as a man yourself is the definition of homosexual intercourse, whereas having sexual relations with a woman as a man is the opposite, as in heterosexual intercourse. Hope this helped to clear up any confusion you might have had!

monster hunter 4 before my circle pad pro arrived

my literal fucking nigga. If she's mine I'd share her with you guys.

Those push up and pull ups from the navy seals didn't seem too bad, but those abdominal and leg exercises are brutal as fuck. I want to get that fit though, just trying it felt really good.

Ok mods
My hand has recently started hurting a bit. Even feels like fire sometimes.

My hands don't hurt but I have back problems. Must sit less and exercise more or I'll become like a presidential candidate.

>Deleted everything but a few select posts
Huh?

go be gay some place else

This never happens to me, even if I play hours and hours and hours. The only way it happens is if I play osu! and put on some extremely long stream map and do like 10+ minutes straight of clicking. The pain goes away after I stop for a minute or so.

Every time I play a new input heavy game both of my hands get incredibly tired. Example: DMC, BAYO, and Diablo at one point, but often after my first play session my hands are used to it, then they get tired because of overplaying or improper warm up, say playing through the fire and flames in GH first then the rest of the playlist.

Like any exercise stretch first. go watch Dr Levi's hand exercises it helps allot for those long ass sessions

i hope youre feeling better cutey pie

I wasn't the one supporting the gay user, you goober. I asked questions about getting fit, nothing more, though it wasn't really vidya so it's sorta justified.

They deleted the cute glasses girl too

Well thats interesting

don't you mean half the thread

Super Meat Boy. I stopped playing after beating Dr Fetus because I got a tendinitis in my right hand shortly after and I'm sure it was a factor.

More recently, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on an emulator strained my hands as well until I just macro'ed pretty much everything. Makes life alot easier.

The nerd could've just removed the thread but at least their damage control is on point

P-posting. Did I get banned?

Well I guess I'm not leaving outside /r9k/ anymore

Good. You faggots need to stay in your shitty board.

When i was a child i got blisters from playing fighting games on regular controllers (snes, mega drive), hurt like a bitch but i was so addicted that i keep chewing on the blister even when it was just forming so i could pop it and keep playing.

FUCK, spoiler this shit

alright
I gotta buy cigs and study now
bai bai

How the fuck does it get that bad?

No idea, i never had something like that, just normal little ones.

The funny part is that was exactly on that region of the palm, probably the way the d-pad was digging onto it when i tried to do special moves on street fighter or something since i didn't know now i should do it i keep rubbing the d-pad instead of a fast fluid motion.