Is he right?

Is he right?

I can't wait until the new rules go through and twitter celeb bullshit is banned

>Gross

Why do SJWs love using that word so much?

video game hobbyists are THE biggest faggots on the planet, hands down.

As if beating deployment numbers in the middle east during ww1 is a hard thing to do. The war was in France. You know, the faction they left out.

Source? Please let this be so. Politics need to be included as an insta-ban. Cred Forums is the worst.

Pretty fucking tasteless marketing ploy. inb4 the drooling retards cry "SJW" even though SJWs couldn't care less about soldiers and history.

>WAAAAH UR OBJECTIFYING MUH WAR
Jesus, every year the meme of SJWs being like radical Christians gets worse

You'll soon have your safe space /reddit/.

>Newfag
>hates Cred Forums
I'm not even suprised but I'm still s m h

Because "problematic" has worn out its use. People recognize it for what it actually means; "it offends me, personally"

>wanting politics mixed with games =/+ Dumblr

All those soldiers fought for empires that don't exist anymore over 100 years ago. Who gives a shit?

WE

No Russian troops either. Not sure how they even managed to make a ww1 game without French or Russians but they have.

who?

no

well its probably not a smart marketing ploy
but there nothing really wrong with it
its not like theyre comparing player numbers to deaths or anything

Why is this even a milestone? UK and Ottoman "Empire" had really low population back then

>wanting Cred Forums to be in every fucking board on the site when you have a board

This website existed before you republicans swarmed in, as much as you're trying to correct the record on that

It was a conflict that occurred about 80 years ago. It's so far removed from thoughts and feelings today that it's fine to pull this shit. Is it dumb and disrespectful? Yes. But it's fine.

>hurr repurblicans durr
Hows those gun control bills going for you?

It does seem kind of scummy to directly compare it like that.

Yes, but pretending there are people left alive for it to affect is dumb

No you see, that's the problem. Exactly what you're doing.

Go talk about that on Cred Forums, not here.

That's the point.

>80 years ago
what year do you think it is?

Nothing SJW about that word, whiteboi

no one talks about WWl, they gloss over it in schools
the only war anyone cares about is WWll because it wasnt a boring trenchfest

>80 years

Oh shit we got an actual DICE dev posting here.

>long cut
based squiddy

>80 years ago
Holy shit! I didn't realize I went back to 94.

all the ww1 vets wont buy your game now, hope you're happy insensitive marketing team

Who is this? Why does anyone care?

Getting upset about an event of which none of the participants remain living and no-one in the audience has any real experience with, is demented.

Using Twitter even moreso.

>HURR DURR FUCKING REPUBLICANS DURR
>gb2 Cred Forums

You're the problem, user. You and the other leftist shitposters should go to Cred Forums as well that way you create some form of equalibrium and make it somewhat bareable