The Golf/Tennis portions are being developed by Camelot, who always work on Mario Golf/Mario Tennis

>the Golf/Tennis portions are being developed by Camelot, who always work on Mario Golf/Mario Tennis
>the Baseball portions are being developed by Namco, who work on Mario Baseball
>the Soccer portions aren't being developed by Next Level Games who did Strikers, in fact, it's not Strikers at all

So who the fuck is developing Soccer and more importantly, Horseback? And for that matter, why the fuck HORSEBACK? Why not get Squeenix and tell them to add in some motherfucking Mario Hoops? That was some good shit.

Oh well, at least it fucking has online, a good roster from what's been shown, and a goddamn tourney mode. That's three things most recent Mario sports games have been missing. I guess the "compilation" route is better than charging full price for a sports game with only one sport on it and literally no content.

TL;DR discuss this

Other urls found in this thread:

mariowiki.com/Mario_Sports_Superstars#Characters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strikers was garbage.

Your taste is garbage.

The truth hurts.

>So who the fuck is developing Soccer and more importantly, Horseback?

Sega? Rio had both and SEGA and Nintendo are still good friends. That or SE.

Didn't Square also develop that really bad Mario sports game for Wii?
Fuck em

>mario bowling still not a thing

Yeah, that's what I noticed. All the sports at least look a lot like the title games except the soccer portion. Looks positively sterile held up to Strikers Charged

If all that is true, then I have never been so hype for a Mario Sports game. This is a dream come true. Too bad there's no baseball or dodgeball.

Yes they did.

>Namco
>Sega
>Squeenix

goddamn Nintendo, how the fuck do they do it? just go up to these bigshot companies and say "hey churn out a mario sports game for me bro"

Mario is free money outside of the Wii U

OH OH OH OH
THREE ON
THREEEEEEE

legit forgot this existed

Sports Mix was supposed to be a sequel to Hoops. They tried hyping the fuck out of it too since none of the sports in it had a Mario sports game dedicated to them before.

Toadette when?

Hope soccer turns out fun, even if it isn't Strikers.

Should have been an NX launch title.

mariowiki.com/Mario_Sports_Superstars#Characters

Damn, that's a fucking 10/10 roster considering some of the shit we've been given this gen.

>Yoshi Riding a horse

Don't know why but the horses look... out of place, right? I know there are rabbits and other "real" animals in Mario's world, but they look ood, like, they're just horses, a bit cartoony but not that much, feel like having a dog in pokémon, just a regular dog, no powers, nothing.

Yeah, fuck this game desu, this is EXACTLY wat we don't need, Camelot should get working on Golden sun 4 already.

>Rosalina
>Baby Mario
>Baby Luigi

Golden Sun 4 will only happen when the director wants to do another game, which took about seven years for Dark Dawn

>Birdo, Bowser Jr, Baby Mario & Baby Luigi amiibo confirmed.

Yay.

Who the f**k would by a Birdo shitmiibo?

It says Amiibo card, so expect no new figures for it.

Baseball is one of the sports though.

It won't be the same without Lakitu announcer going YOUROU though

>The baseball portions are Namco
Really? I just figured Camelot was doing the whole thing.

Some trademarks leaked out and specifically mentioned Camelot and Namco

Things horseback could have been replaced with:

>H O O P S
>hockey
>volleyball
>dodgeball
>dance dance revolution mario mix

Fuck GS.
Where's my next GOOD Shining game?

What the fuck is with that horse? Oh, OOH! Looks like Nintendo's pandering to the fucking brony audience. AGAIN!

>no link and zelda in matching tennis outfits playing as a doubles team

I don't want this series to become smash, but this wouldn't hurt.

It's the eyes. SEGA had horseback in the Olympic games and they looked much better due to having normal-shaped eyes for the most part.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's on the 3DS and doesn't have a Wii U version to make local multiplayer cheap and easy to do.

Shouldn't Bowser Jr already have one because he was in smash?

>sports mix
>bad
Absolutely, literally, really for real kill yourself.

They look like the cows from Mario Kart, both in style and because I suppose you'd have some awkward futurama thing where they were milking insects otherwise.

Is this the first time we've seen a horse in Mario? I swear I've seen these horses before in Mario Party or something.

Go fuck yourself, Strikers is the shit

You only think that in hindsight because now Neo-Nintendo isn't giving you Strikers.

Strikers is fun but the UI and presentation feels cheap. Recently watching footage of indie stuff like Roundabout and Bridge Constructor gives me the same feeling Strikers and NLG games in general do.

My friend and I played a shit ton of drunk Sports Mix in college. I'll probably buy this.
I liked baseball on the Wii, Wii Sports and Mario versions.

I remember ten years ago when it was discovered that Peach's ass jiggled and that she wore a thong in the GameCube sports titles.

It got so much attention that Nintendo later decided to curse her with the black void.

>Tfw you have a feeling that all the courts/stadiums in this game will be generic with no theme

>Why not get Squeenix and tell them to add in some motherfucking Mario Hoops? That was some good shit.
Hoops was made by Koichi Ishii wasn't it? He directed the good Mana games, and now runs Grezzo, who made the Zelda 3DS remakes. I agree it should be in there.