Now that you're an adult, haven't you ever wanted to go back to Habbo hotel, spend like $10 on the Habbo Coins...

Now that you're an adult, haven't you ever wanted to go back to Habbo hotel, spend like $10 on the Habbo Coins, set up a "falling furni" room and watch all the fucking poor kids scramble for your amusement as revenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

puomi.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss the Habbo Hotel CS:S map.

Not really
That'd imply not only "playing" it again, but giving them money

Is it even still up?

No, I only played during raids

Habbo still exists? Why?

It's unrecognizable

Nobody will believe me but I was actually the creator of kick wars. As a kid, I had my rooms full of furniture given to me by other kids who wanted to play my games. Also created wrestling companies, fantasy RPGs and things like that.

Literally the God among kids, good times.

>tfw you will never ever play Habbo with everything for free
It hurts, I just wanted to make cool-looking rooms without paying anything.

Habbo Retros exist. Google Habbo Boon Hotel. Free Hotel.

Only downside is it uses the newest engine.

Old School retros exist that use the ancient shockwave client but they have extremely limited furniture options, it's mainly a time capsule for the now non-existant public rooms.

>it's mainly a time capsule for the now non-existant public rooms

This is the one thing I want to do, can you please tell me where to look? I've had a google in the past but never had any luck.

Sure I'll spoon feed you.

I'm registered to this one:

puomi.xyz/

Go here, click Enter, do the stupid toplist vote thing that all retros have, [just solve the captcha], it'll redirect you to a link to go to the client.
Hope you have shockwave installed.

Then enjoy.

Never played Habbo, cokemusic for me

bump don't die

I'd much rather have classic Neopets and classic Gunbound return as they were long ago.

Thanks!

I was just on and got put on "probation" for bullying for some reason. Habbos a joke now. HC has gotten more expensive in coins.

Nah, I don't like socializing outside of forums anymore.

I believe you.

Wow, I actually remembered my old login information

But is the pool still closed?

>you never wrote down your logins anywhere

all of my old shit was attached to an old hotmail too. pretty much lost any potential nostalgia for things before 2008-09

Not really.
I'd just login and say politically incorrect things to the point of a ban.

>people who say "oh I had steam but I forgot the account password"
who the FUCK does this?

that's like saying that you forgot your ATM machine PIN number or something

I remember back in the day I did a few Cred Forums raids on habbo

it was really funny at the time

I was a Cred Forumstard memer 10 years ago so it wasn't hard to figure out. and EPIC here and Mudkipz there and I cracked the code.

Habbo hotel was just a shitty Coke studios

fapped so hard to the girl characters on coke studios

except coke studios was made using the framework sulake built for habbo, and was plagued with glitches that ultimately got the game shut down.

lol what

People give it money and it probably costs next to nothing to maintain

>tfw when got first HC
>tfw when first scamming
>tfw when became relatively popular
>tfw my "model rooms," "falling furni," were on top the list
>tfw when first joining a "mission"

Good times.

do you still get instantly banned if you make the old raid outfit? (black guy, afro, suit)

>tfe scammed out of furni by going into a password protected room with 2 guys then going to a website for free furni
I knew something was up when my password wasnt *******'d

>tfw coke polar bear master race

It's mostly because I'm retarded and thought it would be a good idea to place 4+ digits at the end of my password that isn't my birth year. no fucking clue what it was

Nah fuck that, my account was deleted due to inactivity. I went on last week to see all the pictures and sticky notes in my room from ten years ago, but of course all that shit is gone now.

Still have a few friends/habbo gfs added on my facebook, some of them grew up to be hot and moderately successful while others turned into complete hambeast abominations of flesh working temp jobs or minimum wage shit like mcdicks.

>implying they remember you

I think they got rid of the big public rooms, so yeah. Permanently.

None of you shitters can beat me at water polo

Actually they remade some of the old public rooms [including the pool] in the new engine with specialized unique furniture that functions as regular guest room furni. can't dive though.

Wouldn't surprise me if the majority forgot, although I've kept in contact with 3 or so of them. All just girls, I didn't bother maintaining relationships with any of the dudes I met on habbo back in the day.

>start playing super shooter on the dj booth
>some chucklefuck always changes it to having a good time

What are some good f2p games with a large population of kids that also has some sort of cash shop that sells very visible items? I want to spend $20 on a bunch of really flashy shit and show off in front of children for some reason. I want to be that guy that 12 year old me followed around and begged for items.

Interesting enough you mention that. I only ever added one person and it was a girl i met on habbo years ago. We actually ended up doing a long distance relationship for a year.

i use to be really good with making rooms in this game, sadly most of the retros i built on were deleted
Rise still exists though, so this is the only example i have left

smallworlds.com

Bobba