Death knights get together after shit hits the fan

>death knights get together after shit hits the fan
>"we gotta fight the legion, the only way WE can"
>subsequently spread their assholes open for the new lunch king
>raise a bunch of dead people
>kill a lot of paladins while their main force is trying to prevent the priests from getting btfo
>have to be shoo'd away by the light

Warlocks haven't tried anything backstabby yet. Even the DEMON HUNTERS, who have ample excuse to pull the "sacrifice everything" or even "attack the warlocks" cards dindu nuffin. How the fug do Death Knights excuse their retarded behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

linge-ma.ws/odyn.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=xRGUTgT6Byg
wow.gamepedia.com/Skyhold#Speculation
youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA
imgur.com/udYhV8i
wowhead.com/achievement=11143/honoring-the-past
wowhead.com/achievement=11229/hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-blood
wowhead.com/achievement=11231/hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-unholy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lich King acting like a complete cunt despite it only being Bolvar in there

It's like they forgot that Arthas absorbed Ner'zhul completely during WotLK and then went to WoW Hell to be eaten by voidwalkers in Cata so nothing of their hatred for the Legion should remain in that shitty hat

I don't know man, it's apparently a pretty angry hat.

What else could you expect from the emo class

What's a fun DPS class that doesn't suck and isn't going to be nerfed into oblivion next patch?

outlaw rogue

Meme hunters and survival

>Paladins come knocking later and say the DKs gotta pay them back
>By re-corrupting the Ashbringer
>Darion's face when

Why do suicide priests suck so hard bros? what went wrong?

I'll never understand the decisions Blizzard makes about class balance.

In Diablo it was perfect. Is this class shit compared to the others?

BUFF THE SHIT OUTTA THEIR DAMAGE.

Is this class not as mobile?

EVERYONE IS SANIC NOW.

I really hoped this would be the case in WoW now that the Diablo team was moved over, but I guess they don't have a say in class design.

not specifically, when you do the frost dk artifact quest, fragments of arthas and nerzhul are still present and you basically make them fuck off

>letting people have fun

I was surprised how big a cunt Bolvar had become when I did the fire mage quest. Guess that's what happens when you spend years sitting on a frozen throne.

>shamans have managed to unite the four fucking elemental planes with elemental lords and their armies to boot into a single force
>something that simply haven't been done since before the Old Gods
>all ready to ravage Legion's butthole at first notice
Why do we need fucking edgehunters again? I'm pretty sure four elemental lords just appearing on the broken shore and charging some ultimate laser in the general direction of Tomb of Sargeras would send Legion straight into stone age as it is.

Why don't they just open a portal from Northrend and Lordaeron to Broken Isle and let the thousands of Scourge still left throw themselves at the demons until they're all gone

You have an entirely expendable army that's just going to waste

>Implying early RoS they didn't just nerf every one into oblivion

Even in there newest patch they are nerfing every one (tho buffing class sets)

Even though the the biggest fucking complaint is a lack of build variety they go and make the the build variety even stricter. Also the wizards are still retardedly over powered making "fluff the wizard" runs still viable.

>send mindless undead at the Legion
>Legion now has mindless undead
>laughing dreadlords.png
Genius

The Legion can't control undead, otherwise Kil'jaeden would never have bothered with making Ner'zhul the Lich King

>The Legion can't control undead
That's wrong though. Dreadlords can easily control the undead and have done so on multiple occasions. Undead are complete bitchboys against the actual demons. That's precisely why demons used them in the first place. Death knights are the only exception to that rule because they still sorta have their own will.

>they can't control the undead
>they can just make a super-being capable of controlling the undead

???

There is literally no reason for the Legion to be a threat so long as the Tomb of Sargeras is the only portal they're pouring out. Even that half-assed attack should have been able to pull it off. They have every single major faction against them but they're somehow still a threat to Azeroth is bullshit.

DK'S ARE GOOD BOI'S, THEY DINDU NUFFIN

But seriously though it's obvious they are building up the Ebon Blade & the Lich King to be the bad guys, again

Lich King tells you to go grab Tirion's corpse & Mograine is just like "sounds about right"

>Even that half-assed attack should have been able to pull it off
Broken shore attack was honestly retarded. In order to make the defeat believable they had to make everyone make the worst decisions possible
>Tirion going full "stand back I'll frag this charlie" and taking paladins into a suicide attack without notifying fucking anyone else about charging straight into the demons main base
>Wrynn's and Sylvanas' initial attack is a complete failure and they end up stranded facing an ever growing demon base
>Nah let's keep charging straight into it, I mean %playername% is here
>Haha let's divide our forces because clearly we're winning here
>*Varian dying intensifies*

>obtain Talonclaw
>cannot perform the Huln Helicopter

This is bullshit

>shamans get this
>rogues get a shit dreadlord hunt
The Uncrowned could have been so much more, going arround assassinating legion commanders. Instead we get the meme that "Mathias is a dreadlord"

>horde's best jobbing to felguard
>the entire plan revolving around gnomish ships
>only half of the heroes are there in the first place
>there was a single squad of archers responsible for clearing the entire sky
>horde's best jobbing to fucking felguard
The fucking acting Earthbinder was there. Why could they not just fucking shell the entire coastline into the goddamn ocean?

Should've hunted down Jaina's ass instead. And Sylvanas too for good measure. These two bitches have been running amok for long enough already.

>both sides completely ignore all the fucking tanks and high technology weapons of war they have and just throw basic infantry at the enemy hoping to win

Remember how they're called the Legion because they have vast numbers of expendable cannon fodder? Remember when TBC showed us the Legion have upped their tech game since the War of the Ancients? Apparently everyone else forgot

>all the shit in Theramore before the mana bomb
>all the shit Garrosh and the True Horde built in a matter of months
>all the shit Garrosh and the Iron Horde built in a matter of months
Apparently every goblin worth his salt just fucking died or thinks they can work a profit from the apocalypse.

>yfw Iron Horde was right
At least those nignogs learned to bring artillery along when facing huge fucking demons. Too bad they ended up about as organized as a bunch of monkeys with AK-47 in the end.

>Shamans consorting with the elemental lords
Granted it's been a long goddamn time, but their past allegiance to the Old Gods leaves me somewhat uneasy.

>the bomb never got used
>the Skyfire didn't have one at all despite still having a functioning bomb bay

>Priests consorting with the literal Old Gods
>Warlocks consorting with a Legion military base
>Death Knights consorting with Lich King
>Demon Hunters consorting with Linkin Park
>Illidan is praised as a hero by the fucking Naaru
At this point it's Azeroth vs Legion. No petty shit allowed. Expect to see Illidan and Bolvar ride an old god into Sargeras' asshole while hitting him with the Ashbringer.

>demons hunters consorting with linkin park

I chuckled.

What is the wow timeline? Are things happening based on their release date? For example Ctun died 10 years ago, Lich king fell 4 years ago etc?

I tried the free trial (again) since all my friends are playing it and that starting zone is filled with bots and spam. I don't understand why there are so many naysayers about level boosting when the early leveling process is so barren and boring.

They were around before the Old Gods, having a whale of a time just being primordial forces doing whatever they liked. Nothing really changed when the Old Gods showed up

Ragnaros and Al'akir ought to be dead, so that just leaves Neptulon and Therazane. Therazane wasn't too hot about working with or for Deathwing and Neptulon probably learned his lesson after a giant squid raped him

>after a giant squid raped him
kek'd harder than i should have.
FEEL THE POWER OF PURE WARTAH
then he just fucking leaves never to be seen again after the fight ends.

the end game is all that matters, and even that is stale grinding

games going to die in a few years for real this time

I think Neptulon and the water elementals have always been the most chill of the bunch even since vanilla.

He went home to cry about how Azshara made him her bitch

Dreadlords can control Undead, as can anyone who knows any Necromancy. Even Warlocks can control Undead if they want to because they know Necromancy.(Necrolytes)

Honestly I've been feeling that the Naaru are really shady for years now.
Something about them just creeps me the fuck out even more than the Old Gods do.

If the paladins just gave them Tirion nothing bad would have happened

Probably because The Light is just as corruptive an influence as Fel and Legion is basically the final confirmation that the Draenei are Light corrupted Eredar

Absolute anything corrupts absolutely

The only good character in the universe is Azeroth and she just wants to sleep

>Ragnaros and Al'akir ought to be dead
Shaman class hall campaign is literally you installing puppet governments in their place. We elemental lords now.

>Of those that came before the draenei
Alright, Blizz. You fuckers got me hooked. Who are they?

Maybe it was the Aldrachi, since they slaughtered millions of demons and Sargeras had to show up personally to kill their king

Do Hunters do anything important?

Tirion simply pulled a Leroy Jenkins. It rhymes, it's like poetry.

SMOrc

Reminder that paladins are the true heroes.

>save priests from death
>wield the light to combat the void
>have a golden army led by turalyon

Other classes are you even trying?

We save the mages from Hakkar the Houndmaster and his specially bred felhounds that are not only magic immune but highly resistant to physical attacks.

*WIPES PEPE'S BOTTOM*

So they kill some demon dogs?
Better than nothing I guess.

You fight Hakkar in a 1v1 inside Violet Hold. He's got around 25-28million health and despite there being NPCs, they don't assist you. If you're not careful you can accidentally pull the infinitely spawning dogs. It took me about three tries to get it right.

Not really. We make some magic weapons that we never end up using, recruit some hunters who never end up doing anything, and then beat up a felguard who forgot his sun lotion.

>Wez behind the lines n' shit
>We rite history and kill kings
>We got assasses, criminals, and pirates for some reason
>Here's your mission: go find this guy and shank him a few times
>He's dead now, decent work
>We're so much better at stopping the Burning Legion than the other classes

Fucking hell, even the guys with plate armor screaming their asses off at everything get cooler stuff than we do. Fuck, even regular guys with fucking guns and their pet dog.

Guess it balances it out with Outlaw being overpowered as fuck.

I haven't seen the hunter campaign yet.
Are you talking about THE Hakkar, as in that evil troll god dude, or just a demon guy who happens to have the same name?

Demon guy, he's the Houndmaster.

>ragnaros really is dead
>you will never watch him slap some demon shit

Well thats kind of a let down.

Eternal Conflict?

I really hope that's just a reference/coincidence and not an attempt to tie Diablo in with Warcraft. I'd like to say I could safely assume it is, but I really just don't know anymore.

>a demon guy who happens to have the same name
Houndmaster came first

Hail Bolvar For-fucking-dragon

Would you rather be Priests?

Your ultimate quest as a priest is literally to go fucking beg the Paladins to come bail you out from a fucking Dreadlord attacking. And then, because you are apparently THAT fucking useless, you even need a magical Holy dreadlord on top of that to finish the job.

I thought the class hall shit was supposed to be about being a badass and feeling powerful. Priests and Paladins working together is cool and feels right, but you LITERALLY go to Light's Hope and beg them to save you. It's fucking retarded.

>shamans get this
>rogues get a shit dreadlord hunt
>monks gets to make a brew

I'm not shittting, that's all there is to the monk hall campaing. Maining brewmaster is hard as it is, now we get nerfed along the other OP tanks.

Just delete the class already

You are a fucking priest what the fuck did you expect? And its still better than monk quest lol tasty brew xD shit.

why Priests are not sitting with Paladins in Plaguelands? It would be much easier to protect their asses there

serves you right for dressing in robes instead of plate armor

>Meanwhile in the Druid order hall

>tfw mythic Cordana

>meanwhile in the Warlock order hall

Mechanically, Warlocks are in a bit of a rough spot. Thematically, our class hall rocks.

>conquer a legion outpost
>kill the pitlord there and use his heart to power our artifact forge
>constantly summoning demons on a ledge to kill for things
>end up enslaving the eredar sisters

I hope they expand the order halls to work with other classes. Warlock + anything would be fun to watch.

Wake up, Cenarius!

>meanwhile in Mage order hall

TAURENED when

> mfw I cleaned Stromgarde of the forsaken filth

Jesus christ blizzard LEAVE HIM ALONE

Please user, I'm starting to get sore

>Galen "dumbshit" Trollbane tries to start shit
>murder everyone in Stromgarde with the help of based Nazgrim and his breathplay fetish
>kill him and then raise his dad as a DK
>Thoras is like "yeah he's fucking retarded, sorry about that"

>meanwhile in the warrior order hall

holy shit

>not resurrecting him so he can continue being Right about everything

How has your AP farming been? Not getting cut from any raids I hope!

>NOTHING CAN HIDE FROM THE LIGHT

Demon Hunter. Eye Beam is one of the most satisfying buttons to press, it's beautiful.

So what are the Druids up to?

>full melee dps group
>the DH tank ask to the healer to take the orb
>no answer
>the tank take it and spend in time to jump around to clear the Deepning shadow but doesn't find boss when she hidden
>Crawling death
>11 wipes
I never failed so much on a Mythic boss.

Idk Mr. Warlock im p. sure yr cut from every raid LMAO Xxd

So what do monks do lore-wise other than ride around on a fucking turtle?

Make coffee.

>Elune created the Naaru
>which is why we've never seen one on Azeroth until now or knew about their existence until a few years back

At least it explains why they're so fucking useless

Trying to get one peaceful night's sleep

Nothing.

Better than priests I guess. You have to run to the Plaguelands and beg the pallys to save your robed ass.

Is there any backstory on him? He kinda just shows up and we're just supposed to accept that he's a holy dreadlord

As usual, drinking beer and trainning.

i believe it goes something like this:

Vanilla-Naxx was 6-7 years in world time
BC was 2 years in world time
WotLK was 4?
Cataclysm was 3
Wod was 2

I might be wrong. I do know that Anduin is supposed to be an adult during WoD

Every expansion is a year iirc. So Lich King was 4 years ago, which doesn't explain why he's going mad unless he's corrupted by something.

The real Anduin died/stayed on the Timeless Isle and the one in Stormwind is the leader of the dreadlords.

Is there any chance Hakkar is coming back?
Or did we slay him for good?
How the heck can we kill a fucking god tho?

>Dks break into the silver hand and slaughter a bunch of paladins
>Literally nobody cares

Hello?

FOR AZEROTH

DKs are so weak right now, beating the DKs even further would be pointless.

There is no way we spend more than a year in Draenor, I don't even think we were there half a year as far as relativity to in-game timeframes go.

Undeath always makes you a cunt in warcraft. When you're brought back it comes with an addiction to cruelty. It's why theyre so easy to manipulate.

The same way being a worgen makes you an angry fucker.

>Khadgar is a supremely powerful mage that can btfo a Dreadlord with a single spellcast
>He spends his time nursing Meryl in the mage class hall instead of being out there fighting the Legion directly

>it's okay when the Light does it

yes

Bolvar never died, though

Hakkar directly tells you he'll be back in ZG Heroic.

He's technically undead despite never really dying.

>Warlocks haven't tried anything backstabby yet.
Have you forgotten when warlocks backstabbed Gul'dan and stole scepter of Sargeras? Funniest quest ever

Have rogues done anything? Or are they just swimming in poop under Dalaran?

Gul'dan surprisingly gullible and eager to be your friend.

>Hakkar allies with N'Zoth
>N'Zoth provides him sacrifices, Hakkar provides N'Zoth protection with his loyal troll cultist army
>Hakkar and N'Zoth both try to manipulate and mindcontrol each other but without success
>They recognize each other's power and they become bros

I meant backstabby in the sense of screwing over their allies for power, not being a double-agent.

>Yfw he's actually a Demon

No hes not

The original was a dumbass who thought plundering the Tomb of Sargeras would be a good idea

well, you DID brought him book of medivh

>pats you on the head
He's a demon and he patted our head just to plant something evil in us

>the leader of the dreadlords
>Eye of Tyr can't see his dreadlordness

>mfw faggot actually bought it
Rogues should take tips holy shit. I don't see them spying on Gul'dan then stealing his valuables in front of the whole demon army right at the tomb of fucking Sargeras

To be fair, it's not like Bolvar didn't have some pretty noble intentions, it's not like he went "fuck the light, lets rez tirion", he actually had Azeroth in mind. Tirion would have been a kickass DK and those guys are cunts for stopping us.

>Aluneth implies that if you would allow it to, it could drain all of Dalaran dry of magic, causing it to plummet to the ground
>Constantly tries to tempt you to abandon your quest and stop dancing to the tunes of others

MAIN CLASS FOR EACH EXPANSION:

Vanilla: Paladins and druids
BC: Paladins and warlocks
WotLK: Paladins and Death Knights
Cata: Shaman and druids
MoP: Shaman and Monk
WoD: Warlocks
Legion: Paladins (and everyone else to make you feel good)

Why aren't you maining Ret Paladin, the objective main class of the game?

What do you think, guys? 2spooky or just spooky enough?

>medivh wields atiesh
>is a servant of the legion
>khadgar starts wielding atiesh

hmm

>Forsaken
Terrible like literally every other Forsaken transmog

Go grow some knees, skinny

>book of motherfucking Medivh just gathers the dust in one of your bags now since you never actually did anything with it in that quest anyway
Warlocks are canonically fucking broken.

It's fucking tragic that, if Aluneth is to be believed, arcane has far more power than fire or frost posers, but Blizzard balancing™ keeps arcane the weakest mage spec.

You're wearing paladin armor pham

I would say warrior is the main class

He says fuck the light multiple times. He seems against the light in the frost dk artifact quest.

Except Medivh was already implanted with demon powers before his birth

Warriors are generic "we're fodder" class.

>monks get to make a brew
And it's not even in the context of fighting the Legion. It's more like "hey there's this cool recipie, wanna go and find it?"
Absolutely dissappointing.

>Bolvar became lich king because he was broken burned man that couldn't be a good paladin any more
>Became lich King to stop evil from spreading
>Wakes up and starts doing evil shit and tries to steal his man tirions body because "I'm a good guy still"

Yeah no that's 100% ner'zhul trying to come back for round 2 with a bigger force of big names to take over

>Thal'kiel expects you to kill Velen once you deal with Kil'jaeden and the other Eredar

>DH order hall
>You go about chasing 2 retarded demon hunters who turned to the legion
>Completely incompetant
>They get their ass kicked constantly
>KJ just facepalms at the end

wtf, I hate this game now

I hated it for a long time

Rude.

Nonsense, son. I wouldn't be able to equip it if it were pally armor. :^)

False
It's Khadgar that implanted them into his mum

>tfw never played horde and hate the horde but that Huln questline was the best in this entire expansion

You should check the spriest dagger, m8. Actually I think those two assholes should be introduced to each other.

Why do the hate a man who is always right?

It's a shame his daughter took so long to realize it.

Your fault for choosing the edgelords' class.
In the meanwhile, we shamans have sex with that hot babie Therazane. Get rekt

MEANWHILE IN ORDER HALL Cred Forums

What the fuck are those hearts?

Niether did Arthas.

Is there a greater, more powerful hero in all of Warcraft than HULN "HELICOPTER" HIGHMOUNTAIN?

Romance option

>Holy dreadlord
>Still uses armor filled with skulls.

Roight.

>"We will reshape this world, you and I."
>"You hunger for power, child, just like the last one. Good..."
>"They call you a "hero", child. Why do you bend to their every whim?"

Apparently the spriest dagger has some sick bantz with Mythic Odyn

Archmeme Khadgar.

Ah yes , Broxigar in cow form.

Trash.

>[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

>it's okay when Wotlk paladin armor is filled with skulls and has big flaming skull on the helmet

Your progress towards a romantic scene with your follower. We VN now.

>A Pony Brightmane
What, did Dezco finally off himself like his WoD tavern quests imply?

Bunch of people agreed it wasn't.

>he doesn't spam his thunderfury in trade from his comfy hall

Why even play

Maybe more of them will show up when Turalyon finally arrives with his golden army.

spriest dagger has sick bantz with fucking everyone

Wait how? I thought the only one was Odyn

>Has banter with bosses

Does the spriest dagger speak so it is audible to others? Aluneth only talks to you in your head.

It tells you to go ask Odyn about something. If you talk to him, he has a dialogue option for you to click, and if you do he gets platinum mad and immediately kills you.

https colon //linge dash ma dot ws/odyn.mp4
here's a video

> Temple of Atal'Hakkar had Atal'ai Priests using Hakkar's blood to send Emerald Dragons into the Nightmare.

IDS HABBENING

linge-ma.ws/odyn.mp4

Did you even try

faggot

>meanwhile in the Hunter order hall

>Illidan raises an elite force of powerful demon hunters
>Many of who are bloody elf
So what I wonder is did nobody of the blood elves try to sneak of to the frozen throne and kill Arthas with their new powers?

Arthas must have scared Illidan good

>Guys, let's kill Cred Forums and res them. I'm sure they'll understando

youtube.com/watch?v=xRGUTgT6Byg

>Kek

Dezco was the chieftain of a different tribe of Tauren, Aponi leads the actual Sunwalkers.

They've been in prison since the assault on black temple you mongoloid.

Something about ley lines and the building itself containing a large amount of energy, so you risk destroying a lot more then just the island
>The fucking acting Earthbinder was there.
Thrall is not that

Top fucking Kek

Do any of the other artifact weapons get fun shit like this? So far I know that:

Ashbringer has a chance toturn non-boss demons and undead into a pile of ash

The frost DK daggers make you leave snow on the ground (kek)

Spriest bantz

If a druid is with you when you fight that corrupted druid in the Nightmare 5man, the druid mentions how you're wielding a powerful artifact

>blizzard's role
please no I was a death knight, I don't deserve this.

All of them.

Fury Warriors is that if they're killed, they will occasionally get ressed for 8 seconds. If they kill whatever killed them in 8 seconds they stay alive, otherwise they die again.

Sub Rogue one is fucking terrible though
>You can cast your mount from stealth
>That's literally all
>You still break stealth once you're mounted

I have Titanstrike and absolutely fucking nothing happens, ever

GarroshxVarian OTP

Aluneth will drain sources of magic if you stand near them (braziers of blue fire scattered around, visible leylines etc.)

It even gives you a buff that increases arcane damage you inflict by 2% for 2 to 30 minutes, depending on how long you stand motionless and allow the staff to drain.

>while wielding the fire Mage artifact, random Mage npcs will ask you about it, and ask if they can touch it.
>they immediately burst into flames and you get 5ap

>outlaw rogues can sense treasures and see treasure chests on the map

>when a fury warrior dies, a valkyr will fall down and bless them, their death is delayed for 8 seconds and if they kill an honor wielding target within that time, they don't die and recover some hp. (15 minute cooldown)

My 3 personal favorites

frost DK swords let you see Echos of Arthas in certain areas

Fuckin neato

Are there any that people still don't know what they do?

>and those guys are cunts for stopping us.
Wasn't the guys who stopped it, it was the light. But what is unknown is did the light stop it because they tried to raise him on holy ground or did the light stop them because it was Tirion that they were trying to bring back

Earthbinder fucked up and pissed off the elementals, also his wife cucked him, then the farseer of the earthen ring cucked him.

Warthion got pissed garrosh lost forna reason

Some are really shitty, like the arms artifact makes low level trolls automatically fear you.

I don't think the mistweaver monk one has been discovered.

Not just low level trolls. Go to Throne of Thunder, see what happens on the council fight.

What's the worst possible thing I can make

nah, mograine's very hesitant and pretty much unwilling, but since it's the LK's command he comes along and commits to it.

Can someone tell me what happened to thrills wife. I haven't played since cata

user it was 5 years between Arthas sitting on the throne and the dark portal opening, 5 years is a plenty amount of time to go get revenge

Titanstrike
Both of the DH glaives
Bear Druid

Survival hunters get to be an eagle when they die

I like this Order Hall and I'm a Warlock. I fucking hate the Warlock Order Hall. It's literally big fucking mess of debris and dust with carcases and Fel Dog shit everywhere. Where is my dark citidel?

warlock

Bear Druid makes the first boss in Darkheart THICCet comment on it

>Meanwhile in the Shaman order hall

>Convince Odyn to finally let Ymiron into the halls of valor
>Constantly swears at me and tells me how much he hates me

do the other order halls have any ungrateful followers?

What happens?

why couldn't you let me die?

Of of the paladin followers is a qt night elf who decided that being a faggy clothie priest was not enough for her so she turned into a paladin. Night elf paladins confirmed for next expansion where we go through a time portal to help Old King Anduin and the Army of the Light fight the Leigion on Argus

>"Have you ever considered opening portals to other worlds, child? Such power is within your grasp."

Mages confirmed to be able to travel across the multiverse.

Raid bosses running terrified at the sight of you

Vanessa is what you'd expect. An all out bitch. but fukken hot tho

And most of the DK npc's are very angry like that.

>And most of the DK npc's are very angry like that.
none of them are ungrateful though
Thoras solemnly accepts his fate and Nazgrim and Whitemane are hype as fuck to kill demons

>you keep poking Ymiron until he's so furious they actually bleep out what he says

Vanessa VanCleef, that is.

Will they even put up a fight when hitting Them?

>but fukken hot tho
I want to protect her smile

Disc Priest's Light's Wrath has a small chance on attacks to give your 2min CD nuke ability a 5x damage multiplier.

Some guy crit for 5 million with it, I'm pretty sure you can go even higher. You also emit light if you use the staff for too long.

Wait that was real? I thought it was a joke video with fake voice lines

haha yeah Nazgrim is totally game, and I love sally, just for the fact that i'm very nostalgic for SM

Balance druid with Scythe of Elune can find nelfs turned into worgen and cleanse them.

>meanwhile in the Rogue order hall

But how does Whitemane feel about being an undead? She did have a deep hatred for them

can nazgrim do anything else than levitate a few guards?
all i ever saw him do in the DK campaign was to levitate guards in different locations

Man, I dont think there's a race duo within the same faction that hate eachother more than the Night Elfs and the Worgen.

the glaives do fuck all, people comment mostly on you as a class directly. Mostly the same kind of shit that was said to the people that came back as death knights. Like "is it really you or are you a demon now" kind of bullshit.

Mostly this is for night elves.
Blood Elves don't give to much of a shit, because blood elves were sent to illidan as a sort of military campaign from the magister.

While night elves had to forsake their own society and seek illidan out as traitors.

Both factions can talk to each other using demonic.

I believe she almost immediately says she fucked up and went too far in life, that it was not the right way to set about her goals.

>Death knights are literally Sith Lords now

What? Nelfs and worgen get along just fine, it's the nelfs that brought the gilneans into the alliance in the first place. Humans and worgen though, they outright despise the worgens as evidenced by their reactions in Grizzly hills.

>Death Knight Nazgrim
He deserved better than this. We should have left him dead.

>There is no greater hatred and scorn in this world than that which exists in my heart.
>The Burning Legion will pay for all that they have taken from me.
>The day of my judgment awaits, but theirs is at hand and I will be the executioner's blade. I will not rest until every demon lays dead, their corpses paving the very ground I walk!
>Command me to the front, Deathlord and I will rain terror upon the armies of the Burning Legion!

Jesus what the fuck kind of writing is that.
>"oh hey I hated undead forever in a hitler like fashion. But now that you bring me back I love you guys :)))"

Just fuck that lore up pham

Not sure, haven't tested it myself.

>Her entirely life is about fighting the undead
>Becomes undead herself
>"welp, it's fine guys I hate the demons now :^)"

Quality writing.

>legion
>not demon hunter

she took the deadpill
the Legion are the real enemy, the undead were just their tool

>"wtf I love undead now"

It's real, I discovered that on my warrior just this morning.

You know what would have been more interesting for DKs? The actual Four Horsemen

>Zeliek constantly bitching you out for bringing him back
>Korth'azz constantly calling you a faggot
>replace Blaumeux with Rivendare Jr for stupid undead Father/Son shenanigans

The story's always been that they've been crazed to the point of killing the living due to their irrational hate.

Yeah, redemption is such a shitty story.

Asspull is great ain't it

>you know what would have been more interesting than rezzing 2 beloved characters and a hitherto underused part of the lore? bringing back 3 literally whos that no one has given a second thought to since Wrath

To be fair the Crusade was a Legion ploy. She has plenty of reason to hate them.

>irrational hate

Hello blizzard writer how about you stick to the story and stop writing in your boner fuel. Thanks.

>literally all nazgrim ever does is mass strangulate anyone he comes across

>be warrior
>work for Odyn now, I guess
>valhalla literally has no one important in it
>followers are some literal who vrykul and ulduar faggots

I mean we get some based moments like going to Hel THREE TIMES IN A ROW to fuck with Helya's plans and making King Ymiron our bitch boy, but it's kinda meh.

this. Fuck Zeliek and Blaumeux, I'm so glad we got Trollbane and Whitemane

But Thorim is fighting with you FOR OOOOODYYYYN

> wow.gamepedia.com/Skyhold#Speculation
Weep at all the cool characters you missed, user

Except she was dead long before that ever came to light. And it was never a Legion ploy, it was a defeated dreadlord's shitty personal vendetta against the undead that he couldn't control.

No the Crusade was a legit think until their leader got replaced with a dreadlord.

KROLMIR

>shitty orc that got more than enough exposure in his time
>literal meme dungeon boss with no personality that people only like because she dressed like a slut

No thanks

opening a portal to one of the legion worlds to save Hodir was pretty cool

They're covered under "and everyone else to make you feel good"

The only thing that is proven to fuck demons over unquestionably is the Light. Paladins (and more specifically, Ret paladins) are the true wielders of the Light when it comes to combat purposes. Priests get a high five because they're Lightbros

Also this doesn't include Belf or Cowadins. The only reason Belfs are paladins is because they stole a naaru and tortured it into having Stokholm's syndrome, and cows are just MOONLight. Actually, why didn't Blizzard make tuaren Paladins and Priest abilities glow with like a silver or blue tint to show that they are "moonlight wielders" instead of this "dude the opposite of our goddess is the sun so we know how to do that now"

What if the real Khadgar never came back, and he's still out there fighting the legion with the other WC2 heroes?

she didn't die in canon until MoP, long after Balnazzar and Mal'ganis were both revealed as Scarlet leaders

>Actually, why didn't Blizzard make tuaren Paladins and Priest abilities glow with like a silver or blue tint to show that they are "moonlight wielders" instead of this "dude the opposite of our goddess is the sun so we know how to do that now"
because the entire fucking point of Sunwalkers is rebelling against the night elf derived moon worship in tauren culture and focusing on worshiping the sun instead

Except they were never 'revealed' as such, you just fucking killed them and nobody in the crusade was left standing to find that shit out.

Stop defending Blizzard asspulls user, it makes you look like exactly the kind of moron they'd taken you for when writing this drivel.

>despite it only being Bolvar in there
Good one friend. It's almost transparent at how hard they're trying to establish Scourge™. Bolvar's two steps away from being Yogg-on-a-stick.

>Blizz is already viral marketing the next expansion with the Voidlord shit

So what do Prot Warriors get aside from >Neltharion's fury

even the Scarlet Monastery revamps had former members of the Scarlet Onslaught

Why do you think that dude is trying to burn all the books in the library?

Harlan, Koegler and Not-Mograine aren't Scarlet Onslaught, they're just the replacements who want to forget they ever got their shit kicked in so badly because the Crusade is full of insane people

Delara is a priest follower at the beginning of the priest hall order. We got even more cucked by the paladins. Will it ever stop?

>use advanced flying battleship to attack literal sailboats
>get BTFO

>tfw hunter
>comfy lodge with a bunch of nobodies

Could be worse I guess. At least our order hall campaign has us dealing with an actual somebody.

Fucking Blizzard, I don't care about all half the guys in my class hall and this is what I could have had.

Thorim and Ymiron are okay

pretty much this
>rezing a underused literal who, a slut, and a once quest-giver turned raid boss who was "for the horde!" porn material

at least trollbane is likeable and Nazgrim grows on me, but whoever picked whitmane should be shot.

Warriors get Heaven and rogues live in the sewers like the shit they are. Who says Blizz doesn't have a sense of humor?

>Warriors get Heaven

I didn't ask for this, I rather have a fight club-esque arena as class hall than the Nordic fantasy they are forcing onto us.

Why would gnomed invent nukes and not gobos?

>that image

Holy fuck

what should i use my free lvl100 boost on guys? i main a hunter but after trying out survival i found that meele was pretty fun, i have a shammy, DK, and DH already in lvl 100 aswell as my main hunter in lvl110, then i have a lvl90 warrior on another server

tl;dr whats the best meele class to waste my boost on that dont require endless mastering but isnt dull af either

>Belfs females wielding ashbringer and doing shit damage
>Get their class halls pushed in by 5 DKs
>Crawls back to the DKs and ask them to recorrupt the ashbringer

is there a more cucked class in Legion?

>bomb bay doors are open the entire time despite there being no bomb on board
Shitty writing to prop up the equally shitty Forsaken

>Cairne
>Mankrik
>Gamon
>Ravencrest could give interesting insight to ancient wars and shit

Instead we get some more random Vrykul. Yay.

>meanwhile in the rogue order hall

I was hoping for a citadel of TOTAL-WAR. Like, every thing about it said TIME FOR WAR, with literally armies of soldiers training and preparing to unleash fucking WAR on the Legion.

Rogue. All 3 specs are viable.

Rogue, they are always wanted in raids

I don't think you realize how important moral is when fighting a war.

A good drink can make all the difference.

>Mankirk
He's busy guarding his wife's grave

>meanwhile in the warrior order hall

The power of skyrim mods is great user

>Looking For Group on most servers is glorified world chat
>My characters are split between MG Alliance and WrA Horde
>MG Alliance's is meme spam
>WrA Horde is actual conversation but as soon as anyone says anything offensive they go full tumblr

why can't there be a good world chat ever

youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA

Mankirk is too busy fucking that orc shaman

Well the Nathrezim were technically the first race recruited into the Legion.

Surely they could initiate a story arc involving opening the gates of Not-Valhalla to non-Vryul, right? We are getting a Odyn/Helya raid in the Larazhan patch after all.

Still wish that was the case but all the nubs would complain because they don't understand the significance of the place.

The real boys of paladin are at the priest hall protecting them from getting cucked so 5 dks killed a bunch of no body trainees and got fucked by the light itself.
Not even arthas was stupid enough to fight on holy ground. Yet the 5 stooges try and get slapped.

>and cows are just MOONLight.
No you idiot, they make it very clear that they draw from the sun. Why do you think that they are called sun walkers?

What, do you seek?

is this a meme

>because they don't understand the significance of the place.

Enlighten me on this, I remember getting some stances there, that's literally it.

>Palacucks get their Order Hall raided by 5 DK's have to get bailed out by MUH LIGHT
>It d...d...doesn't c....c..count

wew lad

>Convince Odyn to have Ymyron in Skyhold just to troll him

Good old whirlwind island

Kill yourself. Noxxic is a troll site.

What are you trying to say with that image?

we didn't board trough the bomb bay, though

>352,900 DPS
>damage per second
>PER SECOND

fucking game has gone off the rails.

They can't unleash war because they are trapped within the halls, can't leave them.

>All 3 specs in top 10
Why would it be a meme?

Because it's a Noxxic sim and therefore wrong.

>Aldrachi

This is what I can see the next expansion being about. In Legion we just close the portal in the Tomb to keep Azeroth safe, then we jump in the Exodar and go full ayy lmao to the Aldrachi's home planet.

There we mine those crystals and forge them into weapons that can absorb a demons soul so they cannot be reborn in the twisting nether.

It almost sounds TOO perfect when reading up about them. One race that could not be corrupted because of some crystals.

How is that not the perfect weapon against the Legion?

There is nothing more to it.You fight some dudes and get your berserker stance.
Granted i never did it on retail but i did it on nost so i dont really have any nostalgia for it
It's all it is tho,a small as fuck island that some nostalgiafags keep thinking is relevant

>tfw prot main, sub fury warrior
>14 different guildies telling me to 'just go arms'
I hate this shit
Why is there such obvious imbalance and why does everyone use theorycrafted sites as a bible?

The quest to learn Berserker Stance was there. The quest was removed in Cata.

>holiest site on Azeroth get descreated and invaded
>leave behind some literal whos to defend it because they are wetting their pants despite how "m-m-m-muh light"
>literally beg the DKs to cuck their holiest artifact

try harder pallycuck

>Rationalizing getting BTFO by literal rays of luminous radiation.

Pretty sad.

I'm talking about what I wanted in place of Not-Valhalla. If the souls of Not-Valhalla can't leave then that just further shows how useless the place is in fighting the Legion.

Imo vanilla numbers were perfect,tbc too.
It started getting a bit crazy in wotlk and cata but after that it became too big.If i hit something for 5k in vanilla i would fucking jump out of my chair.If i hit something for 1 milion now its like who cares
In the end it doesnt really matter desu,its all just % anyway

Alliance side quest has them coming through the bomb bay

So which class in this xpansion is the most
「 A E S T H E T I C 」

>Wakes up and starts doing evil shit and tries to steal his man tirions body because "I'm a good guy still"

He just wanted to be with his best bro and not be lonely no more.

>tfw 846 blood
>still have a 50% decline rate in mythics because "DKs are the second worst tanks!"

Any class that wears plate.

Druids are pretty comfy,they just fuck around and sleep in their chill dream world

>the only chance Paladins stand against DK's if they fight them on 20X consecrated ground, while The Light itself is guarding them

Walk out out of your little fagboy chapel and see what DK's do to you

Blame Hel or whatever her name is, she is the one that trapped everyone in there

>trying this hard

Dks go back to sucking off a dead orcs dick

>851 prot
>make my own groups because other leaders are retarded
>min gear req 849
>only get actually geared and good players who grind hard like me
Feels fuckin good, man.
Q'ing for a heroic and getting literal 50k dps shitters is a fucking NIGHTMARE.

It felt great getting a 4 digit hit. Hell, it felt great at level 25 getting a 3 digit. But now it's like 7 and it's all just spam on my screen.

What the fuck happened to the stat squish?

Because they are all dead and the planet is gone

I'm sure whoever was in charge of balance for Legion was new. A lot of the talents are total garbage and make no sense. There is no reason for an Unholy DK to not take Sludge Belcher when they get to that Talent selection, and the game is full of similar Talent fuck-ups. 1/3 of the time there is only one Talent worth getting out of the three, if you're lucky it's an ability that existed before Legion that you all ready liked, or one of the abilities they removed from regular skill-set and moved to Talent, so you get your ability back.

As a Warlock there are a few no-brainer Talents throughout Talent selection.

There is also a large number of talents that are more of a PVP thing, and Talents that would have been useful in PVE are likewise in the PVP Talent trees.

Talents are just a fucking mess in Legion.

they also get an eagle that randomly fights with you

>He spends his time nursing Meryl

Please don't tell me he's looking after Med'an.

PLEASE.

>Get rekt by the light
>I-I won because u had to fight back!

Laughing girls.jpg

>Finally decide to start working on an alt
>Get into questing
>Start lagging like shit
>Disconnected
>Re-open WoW
>"Login Servers are full"
>"Position in queue: 912"

If we were allowed to use at least some of those PvP talents in PvE, the system would be quite a bit more dynamic.

What really sucks is the time-gate behind Artifact Traits. I COULD grind up to AP 25 RIGHT NOW but it wouldn't be fun at all. I'd get an extra 5% dps over my fuckboy guild, but is that worth an 80 hour grind?

>Q'ing for a heroic and getting literal 50k dps shitters is a fucking NIGHTMARE

I know that fucking feel too well.

Granted tank DPS are too high (I am pulling 190-200k overall as Blood), queuing with DPS who have less than 100k DPS is an absolutely nightmarish experience.

I would make my own group if I am confident in tanking every mythic, some places like Arcway and Vault I still have no idea what the fuck I am doing the entire time.

>I wanted in place of Not-Valhalla

Technically it is a bonafide Valhalla - it's literally a giant hall of valor.

>can't remember all the special routes through all the twisty-bendy terrain and fucking mountains and cliffs and tunnels everywhere.

The stat squish didnt do much because raids have like 10 dificulties now so they have to make the gear from all of those be more powerful than the previous one and it quickly adds up.This is why the stats didnt jump THAT much in tbc and vanilla since raids only had 1 dificulty

I'm pretty sure Med'an got retconned out.
Meryl doesn't mention him at all. Mostly he rants about how dreadlords are bad and he also pukes a good bit.

Don't forget
>P-please ignore that we're all fucking failures who got revived and empowered by someone else.

DK's are pathetic.

>Med'an got cucked out of the story
Hahahahah

>frost mages, hunters put back where they belong, a.k.a the garbage can
maybe this expansion isn't bad after all.

What I mean is, it's obviously Valhalla but they call it something else. Like how Odin is Odyn, Thor is Thorim and Loki is Loken.

Med'an doesn't exist. He never happened.

>fishing artifact

>PvE
lol

Lich King shoulda been a third faction. I guess I'm an edge lord but serving the Lich King was the coolest part of the Death Knight shit.

Did they remove it? I've seen or heard no trace of it at all.

I want to fuck a ghost night elf and then make her go guard Prince Farondis with my cum floating inside her

Bless whoever made this image

Dezco's chilling in the hall

how do i stop being an autist in WoW? i see all my guildmates in the chat being all friendly and shit but i still feel like as much of an outcast in WoW as i do IRL, my friend whom i used to play with went into the millitary and now im left alone to just feel like a retard.
I've been in the guild for over a year and only raided with them once, because i was undergeared most of WoD, how do i make friends in my guild? how do i make these people say bye to me when i leave and say hello to me when i come online?

how do i make friends in wow? :c

one of my guild members found it earlier today

hunter has risen way more now than it did during initial release tho, even tho BM hunter feels boring af to play now it's still doing more dps on groups than most

imgur.com/udYhV8i

You have to go fishing

>how do i stop being an autist in WoW?
don't play WoW at all.

say no more senpai

You have to get the Bigger Fish to Fry Achievement before the Pearl to start the quest even drops.

t doesn't take long to max the artifact though.

I for one can't forgive the fact that there are no new exotic pets for BM to tame this expansion

UH
OKAY
BUT
>MECHANICAL PETS FOR BM
>AND ALSO TAMEABLE OLD RAID BOSSES

>dude i fucking love fishing fuck magic
>elemetal wants to fucking leave but the fisher won't let him

Mechanical pets can be tamed by all the specs, they are not exotic pets. Also hard to feed

So we all agree Fem Tolls are the best?

Is Survival any fun?
I kinda like the Rexxar fantasy.

>/vg/ autism

got the artifact weapon for survival, played it for a bit, was pretty fun had it not been for that i'd already invested pretty far into BM, had a lot of fun actually and all the spells feel really fast and battles feel more intense, tho i think dps is still lower than BM

>Tailoring questline has you bring a Nightfallen to Dalaran
>The Tailoring trainers are cool with it
>Jewelcrafting has you bring a Drogbar to Dalaran
>"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING"

It's very fun but I'm uncertain about the DPS, might be the weakest the hunter spec

that's some specific fetish

You mailed him in a box to Dalaran.

>Rexxar pls help
>no you guys are faggots
>Rexxar plz
>okay only if you dont starve to death for a single night

Survival is the highest DPS Hunter spec. People just don't want to play it because it's melee and melee are everywhere at the start of expansions.

Thanks, i will give it a try anyway,dispite the DPS.

The DKs and the Forsaken are all the same.

Yes there are rogues, warlocks and Demon Hunters, but these choose what they are.

Undeads never chose to be like that. They are broken.

fucking same dude, the qt nelf girl in the Azuna quest lines who was looking for her dead parents was also qt as fuck, god i wanted to fuck the shit out of her tight nelf ass infront of Farondis

I got to 110 first with my combat Rogue, picked up the Dreadblades and had a fucking blast doing the artifact quest, fucking ghost pirates and haunted swords Fuck yes. Shooting people in the face with my pistol.

Then nothing, no mention of piracy or Outlaws outside of one member of the order hall and the grunts you can hire. All that fucking potential for amazing class based stuff with the Bloodsails and its all for fucking naught. Get the end of the class order quest and nothing.

I hope that they add more actually spec specific things for us to do. I also realised that outside of picking up the artifact for my healer monk and Shadow Priest I really do want to go through all the zones and do all the quests again just to get to Suramar and some shitty World Quests.

BM is the highest DPS

No, it's the burstiest AoE which makes it the best in 5mans. Survival is the best single target sustain.

Certainly doesn't feel like it

survival has a pretty nice burst for single targets, feels like it has a lot of potential if you're willing to invest into the artifact, AOE abillity felt cool and instant but was weak as shit

>homemade
I like the sound of that

>play Stormheim into with my Horde AND Alliance characters so I know what happened on both sides

ALLIANCE SHOT FIRST

read patch notes, no significant changes to ele shammy.

life is suffering.

It is. Survival is one of the better melee specs for Mythic progression because that controlled burst is really invaluable on priority adds. However, the simple reality is at this point most guilds are heavy on melee and need Ranged more.
We'll probably see a lot more SV hunters as the expansion goes on and Ranged specs start to scale up.

fuck off niggers

I wish player tauren could have cute moose antlers.

Post ur mogs.

t. furry

Any class that isn't a warlock or the top 3

it was really fun to play tho, I hope you're right

Posting anything from Noxxic just makes you look like an idiot.

>literally has cows in their faction

So I've been dunping my AP into Dreadblades but keep hearing that I'll want to level up the Sub one during Nighthold. Why is that?

either way, this is outdated and obsolete now, way to go looking like a double retard lmao

Sub scales better with Mastery and Haste so it will get better with gear. That's not to say it will beat Outlaw, though.

If you talk to her in the class hall you get more of her side of things.

Her hatred for the Legion trumps her hatred of the undead because the Legion corrupted her order and tricked them into murdering innocents. A dreadlord, working directly for the Legion, killed the Scarlet Commander and wore him as a skin suit for years while he lied to the Crusade and told them things like "the undead can disguise themselves as humans with necromantic magic," "there are no humans left outside of the crusade; the Scourge killed them all and everyone other than us is an imposter trying to trick you," and other such gems.

The Legion made a mockery of their faith, misdirected their good intentions, and drove them to commit horrible attrocities. She has every reason to get over her previous convictions now that she knows that truth, and it bothers her enough to force her to get over the undead form she's forced to get that revenge in.

There's also a lot of stuff about how dying brought her peace of mind an clarity, and now she wishes to atone for all of the murder, torture, zealotry, and so on by trying to save the world. It's not all that interesting or well written, but if you want a secondary reason, there you go. I find the hyper revenge angle for the Legion corrupting her Crusade much more compelling.

presumably because sub is superior to outlaw in the fights in Nighthold

>Warlock changes coming.
>Demonic Circle and Demon Skin switching places
>Now have to choose between Dark Pact and Demon Skin .

Oh well, at least I get Mortal Coil now that it's the most desirable Talent in that branch...

But Alliance shot first.

>Horde: "we must fight the Demons!"
>Graymane and Jaina: "HATE HORDE!"

But seriously though, the entire world is going into total nuclear Meltdown and Jaina is constantly trying to get the Alliance to fight The Horde instead of the Demons. She then leaves Dalaran and it is instantly attacked by the Burning Legion. Hmmmmmmmm

Sylvanas is literally only there to enslave the Good Val'kyr so she can overthrow the world with her army of corpses

I havent done Stormheim but all the GREYMANE'S FORCES HOLD THIS WARDEN TOWER SHOW NO MERCY is getting annoing

This is a deadly and dignified draenic huntress.

>Horde: "we must fight the Demons!"
>Horde runs away on the broken shore
>In Stormheim Sylvana just tries to become valkyr goddess
>fighting demons

Using graphics mods can get your account suspended.

>No Shaman changes coming.
>Were still fucking garbage yet again.

At least our class is fun.

if sylvanas wasnt sexy no one would like her

prove me wrong

>One person is the entire Horde
>Horde was being killed by Demons
>Was either die in a losing battle or retreat to fight another day
>The Alliance ran away too

She's sexy and I still don't like her.

Check mate friendo.

aren't sharman's doing the best in dungeon and raid healing

No one likes her regardless

I like her because of her first VA

You are completely right. The fact that she is sexy yet no small number of people despise her anyway speaks volumes.

Bare in mind that waifufags are on the same level as animals and their thoughts are worth nothing.

>lok'tar ogar
>victory or death
>run away

>One person is the entire Horde
you retard she is your FUCKING WARCHIEF

>Vol'jin dies before he can do anything
>Get DUDE PLAGUE LMAO as new warchief

T-thanks blizz.

>playing as the worst faction

This hasn't changed since release, it's not going to change anytime soon.

>king sacrifices himself to let the ship escape
>horde acts like the little submissive bitches they are
SHIIIEEEETT

>Real-life racism brought on by in-game faction choice in WoW.
Fucking psychopaths.

How many major characters are they going to kill off before the next expansion comes out?

I wouldn't be surprised if Thrall "heroically sacrifices" himself soon seeing as Metzen is retiring.

It's mostly about Sylvanas trying to find immortality for herself, not so much her wanting to conqure things. She's scared as shit of dying after that short story where she died for a few minutes, saw that her afterlife is the same black void of nothingness that Arthas inhabits. Val'kyr saved her from that by trading places with her, so she wants all the val'kyr. She wants the ability to make more val'kyr. Many more, in fact. She wants the peace of mind of knowing she can die as many times as necessary throughout the centuries she wants to survive through, all without having a true death,

Her motivations are pathetic, cowardly, and sad, not anything valorous like world conquering.

>faction consisting of everyone who got shafted the hardest in the lore

what did you expect

The Horde leader was struck down in combat warning his people they were about to be flanked. That flank attack would have destroyed the Horde if they had not got out before it arrived.

The fact that you are taking this so seriously makes me think you are psychopathicly insane. You are not your WoW character, you are a person playing a video game. You have to accept this. The Horde and The Alliance are not real and their interactions with each other do not reflect on anything that affects you.

lol no.

Resto Druids and Holy Paladins are critting for literal millions while Resto Shamans, who's mastery straight up increases our healing strength, can even crit for 600k.

Shamans are good for progression pushing because of Spirit Link Totem. That is all.

The chances of you being murdered go down significantly if you rule the world with an army of mind controlled slaves

desu those motivations might actually help her case
All noteable characters in WoW seem so fucking mary sue at this point it's gotten cringeworthy

>350k dps on single target ilvl 840
Yeah, nah.

HORDER DINDU NUFFIN WE ARE GUD BOIS

Why did the Val'kyr even trade places with her in super hell anyways?

Dude, you don't like redemption story arcs?

>Metzen quit to fulfill his own redemption story arc
>he'll be back writing for Blizzard in a few months

>thread devolving into faction war.
You people are genuinely pathetic. If your friends(lol) and family knew how you acted because of video games, you'd fucking hide in shame.

>The fact that you are taking this so seriously makes me think you are psychopathicly insane.
>You are not your WoW character, you are a person playing a video game

>>>/reddit/

what do the warriors bring to the anti legion table anyway

Well mimmed, little reddit memer, well le memed.

it's just banter lamo

A literal nordic god?

>not going into faction wars everytime there is choice
WHO LIKES BLUE COLOR HERE? RED AND GREEN SHITS SHOULD ALL BE GASSED

Pointy things to stick into demons and warm bodies to shield the classes actually accomplishing something

What are you even implying?

>finding a corpse sexy
You realize she died like 20 years ago.

is this pasta?

>faction wars bullshit
Fun fact, at one Blizzcon, attendees began spitting on each other based on their in-game faction allegiance. Security had to step in and an announcement had to be made warning people to knock it off.

Holy fucking autism.

>shitposting some banter
>intense Cred Forums tier psycological analysis of a stranger on the internet
whew

GREEN IS ARYAN MASTER RACE

FUCK BLUE COWARDS

FUCK RED DEGENERATES

Don't forget that the Gods and the Vrykul are literal Titan offspring.

Thats some mad power they got.

same person trying to revenge bait. Nice anime girl reactions man.

>get btfo
>f-ffucking nerds.... stop taking it s-so seriously!!!

thanks senpai

>king ymiron still not being left dea
Jesus christ what a horrible life to live over and over

Same person. He is absolutely devastated that he has had to come to terms with his unacceptable behaviour.

>engage in an autistic discussion about alliance vs horde
>run out of arguments
>lol its just a game what are you a nerd
is this bait

It was some stupid agreement that made little sense. Basically, the Val'kyr didn't want to be bound to Bolvar and forcibly constrained to Northrend like the rest of the Scourge. They're sentient undead with proud personalities and strong pasts (which you can learn about in Stormheim, where you get to see what val'kyr that haven't been corrupted by Scourge magic and forcibly brought into their fold look like.) So, they wanted to be out in the world doing things and following a leader they could respect, or something to that effect. They saw that potential in Sylvanas and agreed to trade places with her in the void if she were to die again, so long as she would free them from Bolvar's grip and get them out of Northrend. She somehow did that, and here we are.

I accept your surrender and cute anime girl offering.

all me

Put me in the screencap

Buddy if I can masturbate to ERP involving a forsaken with a stitched on dick knocking up a draenei with demon babies with putrescent slime in place of semen, I can masturbate to Sylvanas

I really want more for my death knight class order campaign.
I can't be the only one, i want more shady shit to happen, and then Bolvar to fully gain control of the Ebon Blade.
Fuck me, where's Kel'Thuzad when you need him.

My penis likes what this is implying.

Hey-o, that's some classic MG Goldshire there.

So to summarize, sylvanas let them leave northrend and now they try to get back to their roots and build new tribes in stormheim?

all meme

all me

stupid anime samefag just get over your sick obsession with wow retard

>in a thread
>about WoW
>compalining about others being obsessed with WoW
>because an user posted some shitty banter
whew lad

tfw this artist draws some fine Li Li Stormstout

I want to impregnate Megumin

DH have it. They may also be planning to kill you guys, better to strike first yeah?

The best

got artist source? reverse search gives nothing

>I'm a warlock
I feel so sorry for you guys, you got probably the worst from this expansion.

>Dragon Aspects are going extinct
>Certain aspects are getting killed off throughout WoW history
>Alexstraza talks about how the flights are thinning

Why don't they all just bone and make more dragons?

Keep trying

So has anyone found out what the Shaman thing is for their artifact? Like the troll fearing, or magic draining?

I was running around then class hall after finishing the quest line and cheered at Gravy. The old Thunderstorm spell effect crashed around me. Haven't been able to do it since. Doom hammer is my artifact.

Shaman got that good hard post Metzen dicking. Life is suffering.

>tfw no femtroll mistress to punish you by putting you over her knee and spankinbg you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her to be abused.

still nothing

You can talk to the various elementals around the Broken Isles.

Because the time of rhe aspects ended with the death of Deathwing at the end of Cata. Alexstrazza even says it.

I think he meant Diablo 2. The classes were pretty balanced.

If I was actually in WoW I would hit on Alexstraza hard as fuck.

dragons were a mistake

>we have a Legion spaceship with giant gun
>we have a portal key to literally anywhere in the universe the Legion has been, which is basically everywhere
>lets stay in this shitty prison dimension and let it go to waste
Demon Hunters are retarded

Almost as retarded as Death Knights keeping Archerus instead of finishing Malykriss

The legion and scourge are like Weyland Yutani and the Xenos, they keep insisting they have them under control and show them off as being under control. But low an behold they have broken free again and are doing their own shit

Doomhammer gets a few friendly elementals in Silithis.

The fist for elemental gets the same thing and some pandas in the temple where you retrieve it talk about the thunder king when you're near.

Resto doesn't get shit.

Fuck off, spergo, you have no reason to be here posting that degenerate shit and trying to be smug about it. Goddamn Alliancefags need to get gassed.

But if they destroy the Legion, how will they be mopey and emo? It would totally kill their vibe bro, because they're all messed up, you know?

You'll get there

REJOICE, FELLOW DKS
WE'RE A STEP CLOSER INTO DISCOVERING THE TRUTH
wowhead.com/achievement=11143/honoring-the-past
wowhead.com/achievement=11229/hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-blood
wowhead.com/achievement=11231/hidden-tracking-appearance-unlock-base-color-4-death-knight-unholy

Read resto had gotten an afk animation. I haven't seen it personally.

>Horde and Alliance up to their old race war shenanigans.
>Ebon Blade are the only guys out there getting shit done
>Acherus literally positioned over the citadel at the broken shore ready to rock those tits.

Its okay if you pathetic mortals are jealous. They taught us how to get shit done in the scourge.

Agreed, I actually wanna play the bad guys (sorta bad guys) and I loved the scourge in wc3

>you'll never join the scarlet onslaught
>paladins are forever labeled as peacemonger pussies, instead of SMITE AND PURGE maniacs.

shit

There is literally no argument for joining the horde other than being 12 and thinking they look cool, also you seem a little too young to be on Cred Forums, could i reccomend you try posting on another website untill you come of age? Pages such as Reddit and the youtube commentsection seem more suitable for you, I hope to see you again once you turn 18, seeya buddy!

I idle all the time in Resto gear. All I do is sit down.

>ready to rock those tits.
by murdering, raising, enslaving, corrupting and attacking everything because the lich king ordered us so
i'm proud to be a dk, but isn't this a bit too far?
from meditating in the acherus for 3 expansions to slaughtering everything in the name of the scourge ebon blade?

I loved raising the horsemen but the Tirion Fordring thing was so nonsensical.

>Hey Darion, I know you've been directing the effort of the DKs this entire time, had a father who was a horseman and even your own horse somewhere
>We need you to go get Tirion Fordring because fuck it idk lol
>Darion dies
>You know what fuck it, just res Darion, he can be the fourth horseman
>"I didn't see it but it was my destiny all along

god damn it

casting 2000 consumptions unlocks the 4th color for the hidden skin?

suffer well brother

Bolvar tricked you into killing Darion so you could give him a double shot of DK juice and make him a horseman

Abso-fucking-lutely. I didn't roll a Death Knight because I wanted to be a Forsaken but with a little necromancy. DK is back where it should be right now. You are the fucking terror of Azeroth. Only difference is this time you're fighting to save the world instead of destroy it. The best part is the end of the class order hall quest. See they try to build it up that you are working WITH the new Lich King and forming an un easy alliance. By its implied that you are all his mind slaves again at the end of the quest chain.

but i don't like bolvar
fuck bolvar
they should bring arthas or ner'zhul back

Fuck off.

There is a reason the Lich King is called The Jailer of the Damned.

Ner'zual is back baby. During the frost weapon quest you go inside Frostmourne where you discover it's been retconned that Arthas and Ner merged into one AND its been retconned that they are both perma gone. Arthas gets kicked out but its implied Ner'zhual is still around is and is """Corrupting""""" Bolvar.

WoW is nice and all but Dark Souls is overall teh better game including lore and gameplay

Why does the right have the best memes?

>tanking m votw
>get to cordana
It was actually a good fight, very fun once I got it down perfect and we finally won

> dark souls
> better lore than anything
speculations are not lore, user

The fact that you are taking this so seriously makes me think you are psychopathicly insane. You are not proving your superioriy, you are a person replying to a video game thread on an anime centered imageboard. You have to accept this. The shitposts and banter is not real and their claims are not serious, and do not reflect on anything that contributes to this thread.

it's fun as fuck unless the guy you get to hold the light sucks dick

unfortunately, that happens often because DHs are the best class for lighting

>Legion is back
>Azshara instantly swims out of the sea to continue trying to jump Sargeras' massive demon dick

>There will never be a cell of Naga who rebel again her bullshit and become a playable race.

new meme

Naga and Val'kyr playable races when

>tfw hunter
>tfw show up in dal to fight the legion
>tfw some literal who invites you to join the wow version of anonymous
>spirit eagle shows up and does absolutely nothing
>entire group of literal whos goes apeshit because of the eagle and promotes you to the leader of the hunters
>try to inquire about the unseen path's role in history
>"Duuuuuuuude, we were like, here and stuff."
>And did you do anything important?
>"DUDE I SAID WE WERE HERE!"
>Doing what?
>"STUFF!"
>Like what?
>"OH MY GOD QUIT BEING SUCH A FAGGOT AND GO COMBAT THE LEGION BY SAVING THIS BITCHES CAT."
>And how does this stop the legion?
>"THAT CAT IS FUCKING IMPORTANT!"
>Why?
>"BECAUSE THE LADY WHO OWNS THE CAT IS IMPORTANT!"
>Why?
>"Dude, just go save the fucking cat."
>Okay.jpg
>turns out some faggot demon bred demons to kill mages
>"AWWWWWW SHEIT SON! DEMONS! QUICK, GO CAMP WITH REXXAR!"
>Why? Aren't the demons more important?
>"DUDE! REXXAR!"
>Fine.
>cook rexxar dinner because he's a lazy fuck
>he doesn't give a shit about the legion
>go help Hemet while i'm at it
>Says the unseen path are a bunch of literal who fuckbois who do nothing and they can go fuck themselves
>Hemet has the right idea
>Go back to the literal who elf
>"WE GOTTA SAVE THE MAGES! QUICK! GO GET SOME MAGIC ARMOR AND STUFF TO COMBAT THE MAGIC RESISTANT DEMONS!"
>Are you serious right now?
>"YES! FIGHT MAGIC WITH MAGIC!"
>Fine, faggot.
>Go get the magic shit done
>"OKAY NOW, WE'VE PINPOINTED THEIR INVASION LOCATION! IT'S IN DALARAN! IN THE VIOLET HOLD!"
>Of course it is. Every fucking invasion comes from the prison. Because, you know, breaking out of maximum security mage prison is the easiest way to get on dal.
>Defeat the houndmaster
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE THAT LEGION WE FUCKIN DID IT BOYS TIME TO GO HOME!"
>But... The legion is still here. This did fuckall.
>"NAH MAN! WE FUCKIN DID IT! WE BEAT THE LEGION!"
>No, we fucking didn't.
>"YES, WE FUCKING DID!"
>...You're a bunch of idiots.

Devs fucking hate hunters this xpac.

There was back in TBC, Naga Heretics who worshipped Neptulon as the true Lord of the Seas

>Blizz ever adding faction specific races again now that they can just use the 'neutral' cop out like they did with Pandas

10/10 - playing hunter makes me feel like a gay gay hippie who takes it in the ass wether i like it or not

t-thanks metzen

So which class actually gets a good story? Because they all seem to suck.

>yfw Arthas will be back without Ner'zul