Healer>tank>dps

healer>tank>dps

if you think otherwise you're a goddamn retard

>being a healslut
I WAS LISTENIN

>being the group cumslut better than killing fucking everything

what roles do you think bill, dale, boomhauer, and hank be?

Bill is the healer because he wants to feel needed. Boomhauer is the dps. Hank is the tank because Dale chose tank and he knows Dale will half-ass it.

Tank > DPS = Healer

>tfw no tank daddy to heal and take care of

>=

American education, everyone.

>idiots healers still trying to prove their worth
>mindless wack-a-mole healing

One of theses days it might be difficult

t.

shit player/pugger

Top tier dps are the most desirable and important roles for any mmorpg as of late. Tanking is a meme, healing is manageable and stress-free as your "best job" is keeping everyone alive, and maybe dpsing a little.

>=
nice job retard

>not waterboy support masterrace

I was saying "Tank > DPS = Healer" made no sense, samefag.

Tanks are better than ... DPS which are actually healers?

You mean Tank>Healer>Dps

A good tank can heal himself as much as a healer and deal as much damage as a DPS.

What can a good healer do in a group of retards? A tank can control the ebb and flow of the endgame, nothing goes without their sayso.

I would argue that, while DPS has the highest Skill Cieling, Tank has the highest Skill Floor, meaning great ones are good, and good ones are bad.

>playing online games with a trinity system

I'm upset by this post. I spent a lot if effort trying to decode the levels of irony and idiocy, peeling back layer layer, finding meaning where there is only shit.

get back to your cuckshed lucio.

Tanks evaluate higher than DPS, and DPS evaluate the same as healers.

>A good tank can heal himself as much as a healer and deal as much damage as a DPS.

we aren't talking about runescape

Triggered murricans.

That is actually what she was saying.

This feels pretty right

>she

You're right, we're talking about EVERY game with this trinity.

Then say it as so before making fun of yourself with your retarded grammar.

Good dps > all

It's always implicitly implied. You can't compare things that are not scalar. When they are used in comparison context it is always implied that some metric is used. You're the one who made a fool of himself by demonstrating you have no clue.

Don't call me American you Aussie peice of shut eye, good on ya.

>(You)

In WoW right how Tanks are straight up the best, with several

Sorry bro, but in Warcraft right now, it's much more beneficial to run with a DPS that can do more than my 200K sustain. Healers are nice, but I don't need them right now. I'm mostly self sufficient, even in mythics.

Which is better Cred Forums?

BOSS: 10,000 health

1.) 10x Healer Party
>Damage: 10 (each)
>Healing: 100 (each)

2. 10x DPS Party
>Damage: 100 (each)
>Healing: 0

3. 10x Tank Party
>Damage: 50 (each)
>Healing: 10 (each)

Shut the fuck up retard, you don't out-heal the healer or out dps the the dps in anything but a 0/10 shit tier LFR trash retard group in a poorly balanced game like wow.

Is this a Death Knight? Blood is fucked and I remember when the point was tanks needed healers. Paladin became a slippery slope and now it is fine for tanks (even Warriors) to heal.

We need to know the bosses dps you faggot.

Healer is by far the safest.

I'm primarily a healer, and I'd have to say that Tanks are needed more than us, though we're more important than DPS.

Still, you need all three to be optimal.

I outheal every healer in mythics right now because dps taken by the group usually either deals 0 if they avoid it, or they die instantly, and the healer can't do shit about it. Most of the damage comes my way, and on top of Mitigation, my Death Strike can restore me to full health like 4 times a battle.

I'm more than willing to prove it to your sub 840 ass.

Yes I'm a blood DK. If a nerf is coming, I'm pretty sure it's going to come to my Damage, not my sustain.

4. 1 Tank 2 Healer 7 DPS party

>meanwhile brewmaster doesn't even have damage reduction, just dodging and """"""""""""""""stagger""""""""""""""""
>isn't even the highest dps tank

This game is so fucking trash.

They are absolutely "No fun allowed" in pvp however. Unkillable monstrosities that can just laugh in the face of like 5 players.

My record right now is 3.

>bragging about mythic-0 dungeons

you are such a fucking autistic retard, have fun trying to be TRULY EPIC SOLO TANK in content that will actually be remotely relevant

we are literally in the "trial" period of legion

Plus you do not out dps dps unless they're mega shitters, nice job side-stepping that part of the comment you dick slobbering jew

>prot warriors right now
>mfw popping 90% damage reduction over and over

brm could be very good for mythic raids, ~33% dodge and staggering huge hits is better than just absorbing them as a warrior/dk

healer=tank=dps.
If you believe otherwise you're a goddamn retard

Learn some fucking math you moron. How do you not understand "Tanks are greater than dps, who are equal to healers"

Tank>dps=healer

Basic math. You stupid peice of shit.

Why are you so mad.

I'm talking about the absolute top of the game right now, there is NOTHING else yet. Whatever contexts you're talking about are purely imaginative and hypothesized, you have no way of proving your point one way or another.

As the game gets harder, with things like Mythic 4 and 7, sure I will have a hard time, but the additional gear will have me falling back into farming higher and higher levels. It happens ALL the time. I'm not sure what has you so angry right now.

>"No you can't!"
>Yes I can
>"Well we're in the trial phase right now!"

Please stop.

What games can I play healer with bad internet?

I am in australia btw

10x DPS = item intensive, but fast
10x Tank = less item intensive but way slower.
10x Healer = free and slowest,o if the boss has any healing abilities potentially impossible

>staggering huge hits is better than just absorbing them as a warrior

Go read the Ignore Pain and Shield Block tooltips.

>mfw when the party starts molesting my healslut after a flawless run, but I am just trying to leave.

gratz on not understanding the point of the post

I didn't realise they were that good in PvP, I like their leg sweep but never played it against players.

I find tanking with them (only tried tanking as of 7.0) weirdly lacking, must be the trade off that they are easy to heal but crap soloing content, but then I don't know.

>Tank
>Healing, Zero

10 Blood Dk's will be more than happy to take on entire raids on heroic and some bosses on mythic.

>10 healers surviving even 1 hit

No.

healer - gay sluts and girls
tank - overcompensating, insecure
DPS - Chads

>Like having an MMO as a side game
>They're all terrible nowadays

I have a great time until the daily/weekly lockout shit kicks in, then it just feels like a job.

I can't even hop on a few times a week and feel like I'm getting anything done.

I'm talking about the context of literally 95% of every single fucking content patch of wow that has ever existed. Why would we talk about the trinity viability for the THREE week period rather than multiple year period in which raids exist?

>second part of your post is literally just shitposting and doesn't even stand up to your point of "i out heal healers, and out dps dps"

I swear to god tanks and some healers have the biggest fucking god complexes. You literally do nothing but handle the mechanics dps can't so we can kill the boss quickly. Do you feel special for being able to pull the mobs and have power in your weekly pug flex raids?

brm here, we cannot and do not solo legion content

I am 848 and got a WQ elite to 80% before almost dying, then a blood dk walked over, taunted, and maintained 95-100% life the entire rest of its hp bar.

Blizzard was so butthurt about huge guards from brm, so they literally shit on them and then give warriror an even better guard.

More like
>healer - gay sluts and girls
>tank - overcompensating, insecure
>DPS - number crunching egotistical autists

Depends on the game. That's certainly true for ff14, not so much for WoW or more actiony games.

EVERY part of your posts have been nothing but baseless anger and shitposting. The fact that I'm even giving you (you)s should make you feel fucking honored. I'm almost ashamed at myself for giving you my time of day.

I'm in an unwinnable situation for you. You accused me of not being good, saying that I'm not doing top tier, then I explain that there is no top tier yet, and you're mad at me for not already accomplishing shit that doesn't exist yet. Just fuck off, you're doing nothing but shitpost.

No, but I do feel special knowing that they trust me with making sure the party doesn't wipe while we relegate you to an interchangeable number on a meter.

You're in an unwinnable situation because you objectively, even in your stupid context of this three week period, do not out dps dps that are competent.

You are projecting so much shit I did not say, and are avoiding major topics (and the original topic).

>hurdur you should feel honored XD
I sincerely hope this is ironic and you aren't a reddit tier god complex tank in actuality.

what a good free mmo to be a gay boy heal slut?

>good dps
>easy to replace
>"remember to use your active mitigation sometimes"
>not easy to replace

t.

normal mode raider

>Not being tank with Drain, self-heal or ton of potions.

I mean, you can try to lie all you want but we both know the truth.

You're a fucking idiot, and I'm done talking with you. Your points are all based on a nonsensical basis. I don't care about other things not existing yet, I am saying that I currently do more dps than most DPS, and more healing than most Healers. These are both facts, and limited to the current environment of pugging and finding people in LFG on an average of 840+, and I don't give a shit what you think.

Here's your last (you). Don't spent it all in one place, retard.

What part of what I just said is a lie? I'm objectively correct if you want to factor out all factors other than numbers.

You only need a couple of tanks for any given content, it's not hard to find one or even both replacements as a good guild, since the population (though smaller than dps population) would be competing for 1 spot versus 12-15

nzfag here.
I play healer on XIV's jap servers because latency is only about 120.

>i do mythics with absolute retard dps that can't push buttons
>literally admitting you are a pug shitter, which was one of my initial points
>continuing your holier than thou trash because you push bloodboil and boneshield a lot

nice fucking blog you autistic retard

As a healslut, the only thing I care about for DPS is if they actually interrupt things

>Not being in a friend group in which you bro around with tank and healer friends while DPSing the shit out of adds

It's like you all hate fun

please respond

99% of Cred Forums are casual, often bad, lonely players that do not experience high level play in which you go beyond "just finishing the content" and into the "how do we do this better" area, which is why tanks and healers get jerked off here.

If you aren't in the best raiding guild on your faction, your opinions on the game mean literally nothing.

Hank is obviously the (propane) tank

the point of mmos is end game content not high level play.

>we should base the validity of topics like engineering and technology on the iphone since its the most popular!

>"healer forgot you exist"
also known as, healer is tired of you standing in the fucking fire, use your potions from now on you brain dead bitch.

Also if you're implying dps do more than a flowchart rotation then I don't know what to say.

This is such a dumb image. The only thing correct about it is MAYBE rotation mastery. (And the instant die spots) but those apply to healers and tanks too, usually.

Enrage timer is set. There is no algorithm.

You will never take threat.

Healer is an exaggeration

Tank is not

High skill ceiling:
Healer (while cutting healers)
Dps

"The best I can do at my job is not die or let someone else die":
tank and dps

"high" skill floor:
Tank

medium skill floor:
healer

low skill floor:
dps

>You can't compare things that are not scalar.
You can literally compare any non-scalar thing to eachother.
>When they are used in comparison context it is always implied that some metric is used.
Oh so suddenly you can compare them. Metrics here being opinions and taste, what's your point?

Sorry for triggering you like tumblrina, but the syntax there is completely wrong. Since you're confused what I'm talking about, you are not allowed to use equal sign in the same line where comparing things via greater/less than symbols since it doesn't make any sense (syntax-wise). However you can write it in separate lines or using comma or literally any other symbol that would separate comparison from equality.

I obviously realized what is the original poster trying to say, I was just calling him out on his bullshit.

god dammit, I meant to put normal healer in best I can do at my job tier.

Test

>you are not allowed to use equal sign in the same line where comparing things via greater/less than symbols since it doesn't make any sense (syntax-wise)
In what fucking reality?
Prove it. Literally just show evidence of this. Show us you're right rather than screaming "TRIGGERED??? PROBLEM????"

I only have experience with Bear and Prot Warrior, but their rotation is as complicated as any DPS I've seen. Juggling two or three buffs and maintaining a proc based attack priority.

The devs dont care about high functioning autists squeezing the juice out of their piss socks to survive. People don't enjoy doing that shit, it isnt popular because its better or worse but because no one cares about it.

Also developing smartphone tech is the biggest and fastest progress in the industry as far as i know.

DPS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tank=Healer

If you don't play DPS you 100% just suck at DPSing so you default to the other beta roles.

nigger are you serious? guardians aoe and ST rotation is LITERALLY the same

prot war is LITERALLY push ignore pain and shield block

you picked the most simple and op tanks of all you retard

You are comparing a scalar value that is the result of applying some metric to those non-scalar objects that can't be compared. Objects themselves still can't be compared. You can't equate comparing objects to comparing metrics because there can be any number of metrics and you need to choose one before you can do comparison.
What's my point? My point is that you are retarded as demonstrated by .

This angers me. If you play HEALER you'd figure they would want to HEAL the party. There's always that one bitch healer who think they're the boss of everything and "I decide who lives".

Friends I used to play with would always call those DPS's who were confident in what they do Big Dick Deeps

Not him, but = is perfectly applicable to scales, meaning equal to each other, but less than or greater to things above or below than them.

This isn't an opinion or right or wrong, this is common use of the symbols that everyone agrees is correct.

The only dps spec in the entire game with a rotation as simple as guardian is elemental shaman

Healers who are too full of themselves are fucking awful to deal with, I acknowledge that sometimes I fuck up and stand in aoe on accident but that shouldn't immediately remove me from the "He gets to live" list.

> = is perfectly applicable to scales
You'll have to elaborate further because your post makes no sense to me. Scales?

It's also called priorities. if its a difficult fight like the dps over exaggerations suggests. then some faggot dancing around in the poison while remembering what one of his three keys to mash isnt as important as the likely high amount of damage coming the tank/off-tanks way.

Like this

Thing1 > Thing2 > Thing3 = Thing4 > Thing5

It would look like this
>Thing 1
>Thing 2
>Thing 3 / Thing 4
>Thing 5

In that order. = is applicable.

Nice

Not him but It's basic syntaxing. Using it in any form of code would result in program calling you a retard for writing it like that and failing to run.

Maybe you're just not very good at following the discussion but I'm arguing in favor of initial post that said something along the lines of dps > tank = healer.

Bad healers believe they should pick and choose who to heal instead of doing their best to carry the group, bad DPS think everything is fine as long as the boss dies, instead of trying to master their timing of ability/CD usage to maximizes damage and efficiency in which adds die, bad tanks think things are great as long as they have threat instead of trying to make sure their mitigation and self-healing is rolling regularly and the boss is always positioned for the benefit of the group.

I've never seen a mythic raiding healer complain people were taking too much damage, because they usually want something to pad on, if its reasonable, for parsing.

Not in any. Perl6 handles a > b = c as a conditional just fine. It's also used in math.

>tanks - requires minor situational awareness and knowledge of when to pop damage reduction cds in each encounter
>dps - has to optimize their rotation, pay attention to procs and stat increases as well as dealing with the most amount of mechanics in literall all content
>healers - respond to people fucking up and occasionally preparing for unavoidable damage and burst healing the tank/raid
Playing DPS well is more demanding than tanking and healing. Healing is literally a fucking faceroll, unless you have an awful UI and keybinding/MO setup. Tanking is literally just spam dat AoE and use threat cooldowns nonstop.

>Perl6
Is that a new thing?

Then that means he thinks that DPS is above Tank and Healer, and Tank and Healer are equal to each other.

DPS > Tank = Healer is applicable and can be used.

DPS on top, Tank and Healer equal to each other on the bottom, kind of like a triangle.

>>>>DPS
>Tank = Healer

Only because, in programming, you use == because = is the assignment operator. Not because of any linguistic reasoning.

C, a > b == c evaluates completely fine.

If this were true teams exclusively made of healers should be superior to literally any other composition.
They're not.

I have nothing against that and none of things I posted try to disprove that.

It's been in "active" development for like 10 years. I stopped waiting and moved on.

more like dps has to put on 2 buffs/debuffs and mash their cooldowns and then their resource gain/free move until one of the 2 cooldowns reset.

It's literally 2 seconds of prep, mashing one button and looking for one of your icons to flash so you know to press it.

Thankfully most healers are actually really nice and see it as their duty to keep everyone alive.

That's perfectly understandable, I don't mind dying and the tank survives in tough situations. I'm talking about a very specific type of healer, those who play healer but refuse to heal anything else but the tank.
>Just use a potion lol
>You touched the green stuff I won't heal you now retard
Fuck you whoever does this

Four white mages

>playing DPS optimally > healing > average DPS > tanking > huntard

Er, unless I was following the chat chain incorrectly, which I might be, I will admit that- you were implying that = cannot be used in a scale of better versus worse.

That's incorrect. In C, a>b will produce a 1 or 0, and then that 1 or 0 will be compared to c

100 > 50 == 1 is true in C, is false with your interpretations.

Along, with C, most languages do not handle this well. Perl6 does.

No, I wasn't implying that at all, and I outright told you few posts ago that you are following chat chain incorrectly.

In pvp? of course dps are going to outclass most others in most games pvp, because their skills are geared towards higher hp enemies and regular players are made from glass by comparison.

Then continue about your day. I will retreat into a shame induced fetal position.

if you're talking pve, then a team of all healers would be perfectly fine if developers didnt put in enrage timers and excessive healing phases.

Mechanics, amirite?

>tfw EVE online logislut
>Have to be chained to other logisluts
>Have to take abuse when reps dont come in fast enough
>Have to overheat systems and be lewd with other ships to keep them alive
>Alliance buys me pretty ship skins
>Sometimes when things get bad enough allied ships have to molest me with warp scramblers so little ships cant take me away and hurt me

>Healer aggros a single regular enemy
>hops around helpless begging for the dps to save him

Coz that worked out so great for GW2

thats when you jump in front of your alpha tank and force him to take the monster cock away from your ass.

BOGGLE

hehehe SuuS

I feel like all three classes could eventually kill anything solo, if they had enough healing items (or the healer keeps healing themselves and had enough MP restoring items).

Therefore, the real MVP is whoever can supply everyone with enough items to win. Probably some kind of crafting or merchant class, which are sadly underutilized in many games.

Tank = Healer = DPS

speaking like a true blue jew

YOU'RE A LOSER

>Living in USA is a requirement to play MMOs

why is this allowed

Im gay..yaay.

because usa is fucking awesome faggot

get fucked foreigner go eat a latrine with vegemites or whatever the fuck

Reminder that healers in any game could be replaced with literal healbots without any performance problems.

This is some literal code monkey thinking.

>playing on kronos 2
>invite an eastern euro to the group
>they are just fluent enough in english to know that they are dps and i want a dps
>don't know when they fuck up which they inevitably do
>just wonder why people are constantly kicking them in group after typing out paragraphs of shit they can't read