Are you shitting me with this shit? This is incredible...

Are you shitting me with this shit? This is incredible. Are there any other games that mods can make achieve this level of realism? Morrowind and Skyrim can look pretty damn good with proper modding, but NOTHING quite like this.

I recently watched some YouTube video talking about how photorealism in games couldn't possibly be achieved because the technology drops off at some point, but this makes me wonder why no games on the market RIGHT NOW have this level of graphics.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAgf3DPJyNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=5267970
youtube.com/watch?v=K9m82VfXYfA
youtu.be/MGyaR2sSBkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

over saturated
whites blown out
sm8

>Currently playing through GTAV using NV 1.2

Best part is that it looks good in motion as well as when standing still, something most ENBs can't do at all.

Literal nitpicking, it looks 100x better than default GTAV and it's honestly hard to think of any game that looks better.

What is this, /p/?

and ethan carter I guess

Not enough smog. 0/10

I'd played with this mod on, cyberpunk as fuck whilst raining.
>...Daytime doesn't look that good though...
>Probably why the dev decided to leave 'always raining' as the default

It looks fantastic but it runs like absolute dogshit, I don't know why but I got like 30 - 40 fps whereas with Natural Vision 1.2 in GTAV I get about 50 fps.
Pic related is at 42 because little to no motion, police shootout chugged like a motherfucker)

For WD that's about a 30~ fps dip from my regular framerate on ultra, and in GTAV that's only like 10 - 15.

Ethan Carter was fucking GORGEOUS too. And they were just an indie team if I remember right.

Just like real life.

This looks like shit

>Saturated out the ass
>Bloom everywhere
>Random graphical pop ins
>Dat shitty road texture

Looks like garbage.

>ENB literally doesn't replace roads
The dev literally says in the gta5-mods page that you should download LA Roads

It runs ok for me 60 plus but my pc is pretty good.

I'd also throw in mad max but the textures are pretty meh, otherwise the lighting is good.

>people still playing Skyrim and GTA V because of visual mods

when will this meme stop Cred Forums?

>Rockstar makes gray IV
>people bitch and make over saturated enb presets
>Rockstar makes vibrant and colorful V
>people bitch and make bleak and desaturated enb presets

last one, unity

syndicate is worsein comparison graphically apart from the popin.

GTAV would look amazing in HDR

Wonder if it's possible to mod that in once there is support for it on PC
We have managed to mod in high quality Temporal AA into Alien Isolation which should have been impossible, so why not

>nosTEAM

What mod? I'd like to play some Watch Dogs again as an ethnic cleansing simulator, a cyberpunk feel where it always rains and I'm a biker would be cool.

You don't need to do much. Remove chromatic abomination and fix the levels a little

Sorry it took a while, I had to dig up info on it for a bit

Natural & Realistic Lighting Mod by Danvsw

Same guy that did the legendary [pic related] mod for GTAIV

forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=5267970

Here's the official video too btw

youtube.com/watch?v=K9m82VfXYfA

Play an actual detective game.

Thanks man, does that always make it rain? And should I add that with the E3 assets mod? And how do I make myself the biker?

Never played it but Battlefront 2 w/ ENB looks real fuckin' neato.

youtu.be/MGyaR2sSBkA

>enb

nah m8 just a sweetfx preset

It does always rain as default with the 'atmospheric' version, just pick up the 'slow dry' version if you want it to rain periodically; it will leave puddles during clear weather but that only makes it look sexier.

Feel free to add the E3 mod (TheWorseMod), as far as I understand all it does is make up the textures and make the DoF look nicer; so I wouldn't see why not.
Personally it fucks with my FPS real bad so I'm not sure whether or not it's in your best interest, that's up to you.
I can't remember what TheWorseMod actually contains, if it's asking you to move a SweetFx or Reshade file bunch then do it before you install the Natural & Realistic Lighting Mod.

The biker is automatically included, when in-game go to a store and put on the 'Cyberpunk Outfit' that's in the game normally; It's a mesh & texture replacement.

Are there any other costumes that get replaced?

Not that I know of, but the main pistol gets replaced with a sleek Baretta 92FS skin.

Also, retcon my earlier E3 mod note, reading through the page it actually seems unnecessary.
Apparently it includes all the major features of TheWorseMod and also improves some, like the DoF and a spotlight for the helicopter.

Basically, just pop-in the Slow Dry version and you're set.

Sounds fucking awesome. Just wish the helicopter could be taken out easier, too bad the game never really got optimized since it's okay to mess around in.

you can get npc costumes