What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7B7olCK2co&index=86&list=PLqr5K0TNUAhqffH93_Mh9HfrjfdRMTaDH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revolver Ocelot. Jesus OP just google it next time.

Shasta McNasty

Pistol Oscar

Revolver Oliver

Handgun Oliver

Adamska

Patric Laine (Patric Laine)

Magnum Tiger

Liquid Gun

Adam

((Revolver Ocelot))

Snake, did I ever tell you about my nickname "Shalashaska"? You know the term "sharashka"? It's slang for a suspicious, hastily-thrown-together organization. The word became associated with a type of forced labor facility in the Soviet Gulag system. OKB scientists and engineers who'd been convicted of crimes were sent to a sharashka for forced R&D. The sharashkas were supervised by Lavrenty Beria of the NKVD, the secret police, under the official name "4th Special Department." So anyway, at some point the enemy started calling me "Sharashka." This was after the war in Afghanistan broke out. The men I broke gave up their comrades and families, everything they wanted to protect the most. No real cause for it, I just let myself get caught up in the old Russian pride. And suddenly I received the "honor" of becoming "special interrogation adviser to the forced labor camps." But the more men I interrogated, the more people saw me as just that - the interrogator. I ended up being pretty well-known among the Afghan guerrillas. Some of them would have seen me on the battlefield. And that's how I got the second half of the name - "Shashka". It's a sword, a type of sabre from the Caucasus. Russian Dragoons and Cossacks carried them into battle. Now, the Russian Empire had a general by the name of Fyodor Arturovich Keller. His bravery earned him the nickname "Russia's Greatest Shashka." Someone must have known about that, because somewhere along the line, shashka got stuck on the end of sharashka. The guerrillas were using the name amongst themselves, and by the time I got to hearing about it, the pronunciation had wound up as "Shalashaska." But you see how rumors and ideas about people can get out of hand fast. Once you create a character and put it out there in the public mind, it warps and twists with every baseless rumor. And before you know it, all people see are phantoms. In my case it works out just fine. I'm plenty used to working under aliases. They were good friends.

Six Shooter Kitty Cat

It's this
youtube.com/watch?v=C7B7olCK2co&index=86&list=PLqr5K0TNUAhqffH93_Mh9HfrjfdRMTaDH

Is shalashaska a mild tongue twister in itself for anyone else? I feel it's funny that Hideo/Kojima expected us to buy that some dumb grunts would proliferate such a cumbersome nickname.

Gun Li Lu Le Lo

Firearm man

Hot Coldman

fuggin Hot Coldman..

Russian Tauntman

Revolving jaguar

sharkalaska

That's Doctor Octopi.

sahasrahla

wesson mongoose

Hechler Handgun

Six bullet Sam

Louie Luger

The Ol' Lickaroo

Revolver Ocelot

Handyman "Jazzhands" Hank

Coconut Gun

Kino Cat

Shotgun Dog

Revocelolverot Jones, aka Shasta, aka Skadama.

>Adon posts on Cred Forums now
Get off your ass and be in SFV you fuck

I honestly feel pity for you for not knowing the name of one of the most memorable characters in video game industry.

Just take a look at all of these other posters mocking you for not know. Honestly if I were you I'd just delete the thread due the shame.

If you fucking wanted to know his name you could have just reverse google image searched it, but no. You actually made a thread about asking the name of a famous video game character everyone knows.

PS: His name is Ocelot. Real name Adamska. I know that because I'm actually a gamer.

Save yourself trouble and just delete this thread because it's literally a mockery not to know who that guy is.

Liquid Snake

Respect to us true gamers out there. Preach it, brother. I'm tired of these phonies acting like they belong here.

Us gamers, right? They'll never understand us, bros.

Shame & Shank Ya

Six-Shooter Pussycat

Eveski

Rotating Pistoleer

Shabbaska

.45 Skidoo.

Heart Condition

Magnum Leapord

Reload McGee

>those graphics

That's what happens when you surgically transplant Lee Van Cleef into a vidya game.

Stan Lee

Adam's boots are cute! CUTE!

le tricky cowboy

Everyone's favorite gay Russian cowboy.

(revolver ocelot)

Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)

Bagonhead

sha
la
shas
ka

not difficult