Recently played

Recently played thread. Share and discuss.

Grim Dawn's pretty okay.

>Only 10 hours of PoE
>Only 12 hours of Doom
>A million hours of indie autism simulator

You've deeply wounded me this day, anonymous.

The 10 hours of PoE was a solo run, not very fun on my own. me and my boiz are gonna start playing through the whole campaign together soon though, should be fun.
I also just started playing through Doom for the second time on nightmare, haven't played it since release though.
Fuck you for hating on Stardew, though, nerd.
>calls a game autistic
>plays C:S

C:S is physically incapable of being autistic as it has no gameplay. You just calmly draw lines for roads and paint bucket-in colors and stare at your drawing for a bit.

Don't worry though, I've got 102 hours on Plants VS Zombies. You can rightfully ding me for that one. And 123 hours on Elite Dangerous.

Holy shit, what a buttblasted faggot

I swear to god, totally accidental adventure month.

Please don't be mean to me, user.

Is Toxikk active yet? When it came out everyone said it was impossible to find anyone on a server

There's a free edition with no server browser or customization

It's basically the full game other than that

Didn't realize they released a free version, thanks for the tip user.

Most of my game time the past week or so has been in Overwatch and Siege (Uplay).

>Hyper Light Drifter
>0 achievements

Are they difficult to get or something?

University started back up, haven't been able to play as much lately.

Rocket league is a blast, and the gambler in me loves sucking some psionix cock for crates.

What class do you recommend for shit-stomping everything?

plz no bully

How? That is 1.33... YEARS of vidya.

Been a blast

>deliberately screening the entire screen to show off your WHOLE-AREAS 5 million tabs and 5 separate windows

Come on now user.

Automatic card idling for additional Steam-shekels. And 11 year old account.

Sanctuary RPG is underrated, good taste user.

Music for that game is top fucking tier

r8

Your games are bad and you should feel bad.

Reminder that if you dont have at least 400 hours on a game you're a fucking normie casual

Titan Quest is a lot of fun

Holy fuck.

>Grim Dawn's pretty okay.
> 92 hours on record
Actually I have spent about 25 hours and I could easily spend other 25.it's a solid piece of work and it doesn't make you get bored.This is what defines a good game

I have a demolitionist and is pretty fucking good

So this is the power...

Let's put cough drops in our buttholes and play some viddy games.

How's Dungeon of Dredmor?

Having fun with Titan Quest, but my initial build sucked so I'm going trough the motions again currently.

Wish I had time to play vidya. So busy these days :-/

Mad props on Mushi.
Had some practice beforehand?

What are your thoughts and impressions on Crawl, user? I thought it looks kind of interesting and I'm considering getting it.

seems pretty good desu senpai

how is long dark?

Fun against bots, and even more fun with mates. To inspire the later, I'm seriously considering constructing a makeshift arcade cabinet for it when it gets out of early access (there are menu options that support it). But despite it being built around local multiplayer, its biggest detriment is the lack of online one, even given the fact that it was sort of made with the nostalgia of couch/arcade machine multiplayer in mind, a side effect of the game actually being good and on an online platform.

It's not complete shit, but it's worse than almost any other alternative. Really clunky and slow paced compared to other roguelikes. The one major strength the game has (Build diversity) is a bit hampered because the game is so obtuse. Even after 30 hours played in the past I can't tell you what the stat churlishness influences without looking it up.