Shitty games Cred Forums tricked you to play!

Shitty games Cred Forums tricked you to play!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIV3Oiv5pas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Absolutely no voice acting at all
>slow, boring travel and combat
>Zero dialogue options for the PC during conversations, yet auto dialogue when running around the world
>Vague as fuck story that makes no attempt to explain what the hell is going on to the player
>Origin stories are gender locked
>Severely limited character creator in regards to things like face and hair options
>No ability to rotate camera during conversations
>writing is still filled with shitty meme "humour" that nobody could take seriously

wat?

that game was a great coop romp.

It had fun magic.

That's all it needed to be an awesome game.

you realize more than half of these things are because it's in early access right?
the game isnt due out until next year
the enhanced edition of DivOS 1 has the most voice acting of any game ever made with over 60,000 lines all voiced

>nothing scary ever happens
>predictable "twist"
>awful combat
>easy but absurd puzzles, drop case of drinks down a garbage chute and make a handle out of a candle and horseshoe

>awful combat
So much this

But i liked it.

>posting in a bait thread

You have never played Borderlands with 3 other people.

This is how coop should be

Larian spoke out against creative censorship during gamergate, i doubt they'd compromise now. Also it's in early access wtf are you thinking.

fug, i really can't tell sometimes

>a few women I have asked about this have been hugely disappointed and have opted to not buy this game
>lowest portion of the fanbase is women, 4% roughly
>giving a fuck about 4% of the fanbase's opinions
That's bad dev strats, here's hoping the devs aren't retards

"I'm fifteen years old"

>bait thread
How so?

Darkest dungeon is shit.
Edgy shit, but still shit.

>Absolutely no voice acting at all
>implying this is a negative

It's imitating Isometric CRPG from the past, its a deliberate design choice and with the amount of dialogue in these sort of games they would blow their budget multiple times just trying to get it voiced.

Also voice acting has completely destroyed RPG's and if you disagree you should be shot.

tfw tricked myself into playing Dark Void

its like goofy budget price mass effect

pic unrelated

Yes I have. Borderlands is repetitive as fuck. Divinity is fucking gold.

wrong

Stupid bitch doesn't even know the first character it throws at you is randomly chosen. It was a bigass blue lizard for me.

"Sample Group: 1" is not a firm basis for an opinion

Metroid franchise
Mgsv
Mount&blade
Overwatch
Zelda
Doom
Halo
Stalker
Nep's
Deus Ex
Slowly coming to that realization that I don't like a lot of you guys.

Gotta admit the scenario and characters are really interesting but the mass effect-style plot-progression really killed it for me.

I just can't stand sitting in one hub, doing unrelated sidejobs to rase money and hope that, when I come home from work some of my crewmembers are in the mood to tell me more about their background.

Also fuck the combat. I'd rather pick shitty JRPG-combat about this garbage.

you should realize that your taste is Sonygger-tier of shit

>I just can't stand sitting in one hub, doing unrelated sidejobs to rase money

Then why did you play a fucking Shadowrun game

>Also fuck the combat. I'd rather pick shitty JRPG-combat about this garbage.

>being this much of a pleb
one of the best(paced) turn-based combat to ever grace the earth

Most women don't really cared about this shit though. In fact the majority of girls I've met that like RPGs enjoy playing a sexy character with skimpy clothing.

Don't let loud obnoxious SJWs colour your view of things.

>Just LEARN moonrunes and you have a ticket to infinite fun

>one of the best(paced) turn-based combat to ever grace the earth

You can't be fucking serious. Even Wasteland 2 has better combat than this shit.

>Then why did you play a fucking Shadowrun game

Because I was expecting a cool Cyberpunk RPG that embraces it's scenario, not Cyber-Mass Effect

oh you're just baiting(or underaged)

I didn't like it at first
Now I'm playing it again after sometime
I'm liking it and having fun.

>Because I was expecting a cool Cyberpunk RPG that embraces it's scenario

That's exactly what Shadowrun is you underaged piece of shit.

It's alright but it runs into the same problem almost all non-linear games with narration run into. After you've heard all the lines 20 times each, it goes from amazing to incredibly tedious in the flip of a switch.

i feel like it was designed to steal my money by being really cool for 2 hours and then losing all appeal

Baitu desu neeee

While the gameplay is alright there isn't a single decent face in the game they're all fucking monsters.
Couldn't continue playing because of it since nobody fixed it modwise.

By fixed you mean made it anime like these ugly as fuck tes mods?

Undertale. Almost lost a friend because of how shit that game was.

You are just a contrarian.

>Slowly coming to that realization that I don't like a lot of you guys.
Then fuck off with that shit taste. I think you just don't like video games.

Oh? Is absolutely everyone supposed to love that game according to you? If I were a contrarian, it would be because of fanboy faggots like you. But I'm not, I just hated an ugly game with boring gameplay. Nothing more.

No! Bad OP!

Stopped at "sexism".

>That's exactly what Shadowrun is you underaged piece of shit.

If you had read my posts you'd be getting what I was saying you illiterate cunt. I played every Shadowrun game available in the west even the P&P up to 3E but my point is that EVERY other Shadowrun game had a better plot structure than Dragonfall. Yeah even Returns was better in that regard.

Dragonfall might have the overall better story but it absolutely fails at telling it.

Shit might worked as a book tho.

I tried to enjoy it but really couldn't and dropped it after 30 hours.

I played this from start to finish for the first time this year and I agree completely with you, also the plot was sentimental but dumb.

fair enough, it wasn't great

False flag post

youtube.com/watch?v=oIV3Oiv5pas

I thought it was going to be my favorite game of all time. Then you played it and it had no content, better ruse than NMS in my opinion.

???

so the story alone is enough for you to mark this game as shit-tier?`
what about the roleplaying? roleplaying a shadowrunner is awesome in all the shadowrun games