What are some video games where you spend time in prison?

What are some video games where you spend time in prison?

I already know about Mafia 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyjGIOZMfXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yakuza 4 and 5.

MGS 3 and PW

Dragon Quest 8 and probably every rpg. But in DQ8, you stay in prison for a month.

Assassin's Creed 3
Probably one of the best segments of that game

DUDE RESIDENT EVIL LMAO

Escape from Butcher's Bay?

I don't even remember AC3 having a prison segment.

Hard Time

Prisoner of War

Fable 1 and sort of Fable 2.

Shit you not when I played Fable 2 and got taken to that fucking prison place or whatever it was with all the slaves and i got back to the mainland my wife had another kid and it was black. I wish I had recording software back then because that shit was insane.

Ended up murdering her but unfortunately couldnt kill the child.

The Suffering, it takes place in a prison!

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine if you let Dettlaff live and Syanna die.

Arrival in Hell

As soon as you got to New York you get thrown into prison and have to escape being hanged

Dragon's Crown

Forgot how to do it though. I think hitting one of the civilians enough times will do it. (always hit the pot woman npc for them swingin udders)

I can't imagine any better prison game than this

Prison Architect

Doesn't ring a bell.

Most of Connor's shit in AC3 passed by me like a blur and now I don't remember it.

oh and I forgot in V the mc is enslaved for 10 years.
Also Gothic 1 is basically a giant prison.

Start of Elder Scrolls

Yakuza 1, 4, 5

Damn, sucks
I actually really enjoyed AC3, wish they would give closure to Connor's character, but they completed wasted every opportunity they had in Unity and Rogue

Chrono Trigger

I just wish the game was more about Haytham on the whole, he was way more interesting then Connor both as the protagonist and antagonist.

Underhell.

Really good run and gun shooter/survival horror/psychological horror/puzzle game.

Think FEAR.

first Dragon Age

it's towards the very end of the game though

it might have actually been interesting if it dropped the AC theme and wasn't so indecisive.

Charles Lee didn't actually raze connor's village, but connor was so consumed by his need for revenge that he didn't care. Cool, I can jive with that. But him deciding to go back and be friends with washington again, what the fuck.

Plus the whole Assassins vs templars barely being a thing at all.

MDE: World Peace was really good, I hope it gets a season two.

The Escapists.
It's worth a pirate or cheap sale.

>MDE: World Peace was really good, I hope it gets a season two.

It wont

Can someone explain this sketch to me? Sailed right over my head.

Also Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance sort of.

It's pretty damn satisfying to see some random youtube channel I found years ago getting a tv show

I'll give you that one. I wish he got more screen time as the villain.
When did he go back and become friends with washington? I thought he just told everyone to fuck off and went to kill Haytham and Charles
I don't really mind assassins v templars not being prominent, because you're playing as someone who is mostly an outsider to the cause. It showed that you don't have to be a templar or assassin (because let's be real here, Connor isn't really an assassin) to make an impact in that universe.

Why? You didn't do shit.

It will. Mark my words

Haytham was sick as fuck. the child connor stuff was okay but once I became adult connor he just got really boring really fast.

really just made me want a game that takes place in the same period but not a shitty ass creed game.

most Garry's Mod RP modes and Postal 2, though they're all jails not prisons

and Dreamfall Chapters for a few minutes

MDE is garbage, get the fuck off you tools

I'll give you a fucking prison
I also give you a jewish main character, who can't stop prying his fingers into every crack on every wall in a hope to get some more of them sweet jewgolds
I also give you a game that is so badass that it has horst wessel lied (anthem of the nazi party) as its title screen music

youtube.com/watch?v=fyjGIOZMfXM

(((You)))

(((Fuck You)))

>ctrl+f
>No Oblivion

Shit literally starts you in a prison

Why are you so asshurt over people enjoying things you don't like?

Dragon Quest III, IV, V, VII and VIII. As well as Chrono Trigger

Yuji Horii loves throwing people in prison.

Who's this qt operator

people having different views hurts xer feelings
I mean, come on! how can xer be enjoying diversity and propagate tolerance if you are hurting xer feelings?

Prison Break: The Conspiracy

BlowJob Blazkowicz

Badly made show. Would be pleased if it did not get any more episodes.

Can't wait for pffr's next show though. MDE being so bad made me remember how amazing they are.

How the fuck has no one mentioned Dead to Rights yet?

In the DLC connor goes back to being A-ok with washington because "at least he's not as bad as the alternate reality dictator I just stopped", probably because there was someone

>I don't really mind assassins v templars not being prominent

I agree, but my point is it would have been better without it entirely. As an entry in the series, it did a good job of portraying the two sides as not being radical fanatics trying to control ancient technology but political entities made up of flawed people trying to achieve realistic and relatively reasonable political goals, yet the specter of all the series's magic artifact ancient war conspiracy bullshit was haunting it.

>probably because there was someone

at ubisoft who made them reel in the fedoralord anti-america vibe

Kid turned out black all the time in Fable 2 and 3. Was that a game glitch or some kind of joke?

Oh, I played that DLC, but thought it was so shit, that I completely blanked the plot out of my mind. I just remember the final boss going full Kingdom Hearts

>yet the specter of all the series's magic artifact ancient war conspiracy bullshit was haunting it
That's really just the issue I feel with the whole series. People always say "the games would be much better without the modern day storyline", but that stuff has been around the series since the beginning and is part of its identity. It wouldn't make any sense to get rid of it and would just serve to piss people who are invested off. It's pretty easy to ignore the modern day story anyway for people who don't care.
That magic ancient war shit is a lot less easy to ignore than the modern day story though. I'll give you that it's pretty fuckin stupid, but as I said earlier, it's part of the series so I just don't realistically see it just going away.

That's not required though.