What do you guys think of PewDiePie?

What do you guys think of PewDiePie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2Wp0VJlcHA
youtu.be/pzwRpY-Mu9c?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=bW0aSCRaPpA
youtube.com/watch?v=dg0BFZXf1sA
youtube.com/watch?v=925yPIC8vKI
breakingisraelnews.com/64632/third-temple-closer-than-ever-search-begins-eligible-jewish-priests-jewish-world/#2IWLo1qwb7ajkXur.97
youtube.com/watch?v=PRF2K5lNCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n0mUODhGxKc
youtube.com/watch?v=4o6d4GFeSnI
youtube.com/watch?v=wKIWAJxxF4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

He's alright.

the pinnacle of svailand

Something is seriously wrong with him. He seems damaged or some shit
youtu.be/P2Wp0VJlcHA

He's alright.

I don't watch him but he seems like a decent bloke.

can't hate him even if his videos are shit though they've been getting less shitty since he just mocks his fanbase and content now

I think he's are guy

He's alright.

He's became self-aware and is now a Cred Forumsirgin memelord.

Nigger

Sexy.

On camera he's annoying but I like him off camera.
I'd hang out with him.

I want to sniff his asshole while I jerk off.

Children's entertainers aren't really relevant to my interests, if it isn't Lazytown

I wonder what it was like for him to ascend to full on memelord

I think since he's become too big to fail he's significantly stopped being such a tremendous faggot, kinda proving that the whole deal was either him being an edgy teen or he was playing it up for money.

Now that he has money and international fame, he doesn't need it.

I still don't watch his shit videos, but I no longer grimace at the mere mention of the dude.

I miss his early stuff, but every now and then when I watch him I still enjoy him.

sage
not video games

You mean a govt paycheck passing propaganda for the new masses for ww3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

He's objectively the most handsome male vlogger. I identify as a genderfluid pansexual trans and in my social circles he is regarded as a pinnacle of RAW sexual energy.

He managed to make himself a millionaire from the lolsorandum fad

I'm honestly impressed.

wat

Smart dude, clearly put up the act of acting like a retard for money. Essentially, that's what all of Cred Forums strives for.

I would love to disguise myself as a toilet & have him drench me with rancid diarrhea while precum drips from my chastised penis.

bump

Don't really like him at all but I will say that he's become more self aware and stopped being such a retard.

The truth will set you free

I want him to force feminize me & make me his sissy bang maid slave.

I fucking love his Ainsley shit, funniest thing he's ever done.

I don't like his let's plays.

youtu.be/pzwRpY-Mu9c?t=30s

top 3 youtube artist

Whoever typed this pasta is broken.

It's strange because he has grown up, never liked his shit and still don't but he is definitely a little more jaded after being called the youtube sellout for years.

He has some funny shit because of it.

>Mark's face
Fucking hell.

Based Max saying the nigger dagger on stream then bring his black friend on stream.

And keep in mind he started his YouTube career making Call of Duty videos.

pretty much this.

He's a genius who manipulates the hormonal and lonely sheep to get the largest paycheck on youtube.

Penis
Dick
Pope

>What do you guys think of PewDiePie?
I don't think about him, thankfully.
I've managed to avoid watching any of his videos and I know absolutely know one who does..

announcing sage is against the rules :^)

How do you know his video suck ass if you haven't watched any?
Oh wait, this is Cred Forums, you guys give opinions on video games you haven't played.

When I first seen pic related, I lost my shit

He was clever enough to grow up along his audience. Too few pieces of media realize.

That outro is dank.

youtube.com/watch?v=bW0aSCRaPpA

ISIS is islam

Judaism is building a 3rd temple in israel

Christianity is making rounds again with trump and national right wing leaders and right wing protestors in europe.

the start of it is happening.

Oh
dont forget this please
youtube.com/watch?v=dg0BFZXf1sA

LUCIFER=KUNDALINI MEDITATION 3RD EYE YOU ARE GOD SHIT

I've seen enough of his videos through other source and people who have seen them to know he just over reacts to everything and acts like a stupid spazz for videos.
I get enough of that from Markiplier and he's better to look at.

He's the reason YouTube died

Also, Markiplier is far more deserving of the fame in my opinion.

>Judaism is building a 3rd temple in israel

As a dedicated anti-semite, I try to be knowledgeable about things like this. And every Jewish religious authority has said that building another temple is impossible, because absent one of the Biblical prophets appearing to tell them how to do it, they couldn't satisfy the requirements set down in the Torah.

And now you know.

He was insufferable till just recently, glad he realized how big of a cunt he was and changed.

He's pretty based now when he isn't playing games.

Would you say he's becoming more like Filthy?

DODGERS FUCKING FEET

I would say so.

I don't care.
The only thing I really care about in regards to Filthy Frank is how his musical career goes.
I have no interest in his videos. Though, I may in the future. Only recently started watching idubbz.

What is Cred Forums's opinion on the Creatures / Cow Chop?

youtube.com/watch?v=925yPIC8vKI

I recognize this. Is Pewdiepie the Robert Pike of our time? Is he literally Robert Pike, reborn in some way?

DARPA/NSA aren't as fun as Freemason prophets.

You still seem informed though. What are your thoughts on Anatoly Fomenko? Is most of what we consider to be history just a combination of Catholic conspiracy and mistakes?

This thread seems like it has the potential to become very fun.

He's a competent businessman and a lucky opportunist.

He's becoming increasingly red pilled

Mods should autoban everyone talking about e-celebs or making thread about them.

>comes into 1 thread out of 150 he doesn't like
>posts in it

And before he replies in defense, I'd like to remind him.
He'd be better of reporting the post and leaving because its serves his purpose without the unnecessary interaction.

as a jew, why do you hate me

A single report does absolutely nothing

>modern Cred Forums
>knowing even report exists
If people would report the board wouldn't be as shitty as it is.

>The ONLY good members of the Creatures left to start their own gaming channel
>They took the good interns with them too
>Fucking Hundar joins in because why not
Cow Chop is based as fuck.

Sucks to have seen the Creatures fall so far though. Only thing I watch from them any more is that new podcast. At least Dan and Spencer are bro-tier. Jordan is slowly killing that channel.

>A single report does absolutely nothing
Yes.
But replying to the thread literally does less than that.
It bumps the thread and keeps it alive.

>But replying to the thread literally does less than that.
Are you retarded or totally oblivious to the function called sage

>Cred Forums now ironically (hopeully) watches and defends Pewdiepie
What the fuck

>Enters thread
>Announces to everyone that he's saging
>Someone bumps the thread 20 seconds later anyway

>he thinks sage works

Trevor a best

Jordan is like that one friend that no one likes but you just deal with him anyways cause he's been around for a while.

You know nothing about how sage works friendo

Sage goes in all fields, friend

Literally the only good part of him. Normally, I wouldnt give a shit about him. But man, he legitimately doesn't give a shit anymore. He might be trying to do a style of filthy frank.

The second he got off lets play and started making fun of his fanbase, the more alright he became in my book

zoe quinn is a retarded third rate prostitute and cocaine dealer

if she was a part of conspiracy she'd just be a puppet not a leader

>>They took the good interns with them too
Aron is great, I feel like Joe doesn't want to be there though. He acts really awkward in every vid he's in. He probably really misses Spencer.

breakingisraelnews.com/64632/third-temple-closer-than-ever-search-begins-eligible-jewish-priests-jewish-world/#2IWLo1qwb7ajkXur.97

Third Temple Closer Than Ever as Search Begins for Eligible Jewish Priests

>retards still using the native extension
Get with the time gramps, sage hasn't been visible for quite some time

youtube.com/watch?v=PRF2K5lNCPQ

Best video. The look on Aleks face is priceless.

He made it big, made his own fate, and is getting paid.

As an entrepreneur and self made man - hats off to him.

But as a content creator - I can't stand the fucker - but I'm not his market so whatever. Someone is.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0mUODhGxKc

TRUE best video coming through.
Wrong Side of YouTube is their best series hands down.

>Best WSoYT episode
>Not youtube.com/watch?v=4o6d4GFeSnI
Pleb taste nigga.

I was gonna ask how they got the joker baybee vid, but I guess they used leddit. Obviously was popularized by Cred Forums

what's that anime doing?

>Thread devolves into best Cow Chop episode
>No one posted the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=wKIWAJxxF4A