What are some games where I can play as a Paladin?

What are some games where I can play as a Paladin?

there's alot of vidya where you can be a Paladin, do you have something more specific in mind

Honestly, I just want to smite some Undead and act all knightly and shit.

Gothic 2 is always a good choice.

This is now a skeleton thread, get out paladinfags.

>TFW paladins are always shit in videogames, just like all hybrid classes

Someone didn't play D2

not always the case
Inquisitor kit in BG2 is fucking nuts with all the wizards you fight against

They don't feel very paladin there. You run around shitting out wobbling hammers like some sorta queerboy.

Zeal and smite builds are still brutal as fuck

This is now a gothic thread

I just want this to be a paladin discussion

Amen.
Paladin in d2 was one of the most powerful characters. Their hybridation builds were amazing.

Man i miss d2...

If you haven't played a Gothic 2 paladin, then you're missing out, user

What game has the best Necromancer? I want to play it. I had my fill of PoE as Necromancer and it feels good.

Guild Wars 1
Diablo 2
HoMM3

D2 (it's like that game has good classes or something). Some of the later Might and Magics let you do a decent amount of necromancy.

If Divinity OS2 gives us skeletons then you can make skeleton necromancers.

You can play a Paladin in Dark Souls.

I'll have to check it out then. looks like its Morrowind-tier. Is the gameplay similar?

Whatcha looking at?

Souls games, Dragons dogma, most mmos. Old school RPGs are also pretty good.

I am pretty sick of a lot of the more modern "Paladins" class that's really just a knight class with minor enhanced abilities or anti Mage class in disguise.

Guild wars 2's necromancer and reaper is actually really good. You only summon like 5-10 things but you fight use dark magic and such too.

Trove also has a really good necromancer class. The games pretty basic tho.

Otherwise, there's a really good torch light 2 mod. Your options are pretty limited tho. D2 is too old to get into in my opinion.