There are people who are so autistic about their lesbian fantasies that they act like neps can't be friends without...

>There are people who are so autistic about their lesbian fantasies that they act like neps can't be friends without fucking each other or being in a gay relationship
Can we settle this shit once and for all? It's pretty clear to me that neps are straight. Yeah, there are some sexually suggestive jokes, but that's literally all they are. Once they start seriously contemplating sexually, it's clear that they aren't into each other like that.

Take this pic for example. This is not the reaction of a girl for who homosexuality is a normal and accepted part of every day life, now is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iryd4Gj9ghA
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tennouboshi_uzume
google.com/search?q=uzume neptunia wikia
archive.nyafuu.org/c/search/text/neptunia/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep your panties on user.

I want to be Blanc's boyfriend.

this smells like bait

Let people think what they want.

That's one of those jokes I mentioned.

The only canonically lesbian neps are red and vert/iffy in ReBirth 1

Not really. K-sha is gay. RED and Million Arthur are gay.

I already mentioned red. But, yeah, I forgot about K-Sha and Million Arthur.

They are immortal goddess, they are all bisexual if anything, only humans with limited life span like IF or compa would stay on one side of the fence until death.

Think about, they will be around forever, for centuries, with never aging bodies, eventually they will try everything they can simply because they are bored, even Iris heart will one day allow herself to be submissive and treated like a whore simply because she is tired of being the S part of a relationship for the 458559822 time.

Dicks or pussy, they will taste everything eventually, as long you are handsome and somewhat fit, ugly people and whales would not be so lucky.

I think neps would take human lovers sometimes because those boys and girls they like fucking will die before the relationship gets beyond stale, on the other hand the cpus will always know every little bad thing each other did, and imagine being Noire and dealing with neptune dumb jokes everyday for 2,000 years, its a miracle someone like Histoire never killed any neps in a mindless rage.

Neps are bisexual, there is no arguing against this, humans with limited lifespan can barely fight the boredom of a normal life, imagine how it would be for a immortal being.

Sexual aesthetic is like half of what the neptunia games have going for them. The other half is unfunny internet pop culture references.

Lesbians aren't really in compared to 10 years ago.

K-sha looks like she could fall in love with literally anyone who helped her in a dire situation.
Also all of her Yandere crisis could have been averted immediately just with one good dicking.

Yuri fans are the worst, they ruin everything they touch. And when they get pandered to they're even worse.

Apply that logic to yourself. Would you, as a straight person (with the lifespan of a nep in this case), suck a cock or have one inserted into your anus just because you were "bored"? No. If your answer is in fact "yes" or even a hesitant "well... maybe" then you're not straight.

>b-but it's a FEMININE penis!

I'm gonna do my best to make sure threads like these get sent to the trashcan just like the late Penn would have wanted. RIP, Penn.

I'm gonna NEP you all up!

>one good dicking
Really? You tell that to Konami who decided to give fuck all to gamers and went off to make Pachinko while.
It's the doing doing the banging apparently.

>h-h-how dare you talk about something I don't want you to talk about!
>t-there oughta be a law!!1111

you made me check if he died or not

can you ever consider living thousands of years always thinking "nope, not ever going to even consider this"?
I mean, as long as it wasn't going to kill or harm anyone, there's no reason you wouldn't try everything in life at least once.
>but it's going to harm my butt!
I don't think an immortal deity is going to suffer significant damage from the experience. See? It's all lubed up!

that wasn't yandere
yandere needs romantic interest, Konami didn't love anyone anymore.

I love Nepgear!

>It's pretty clear to me that neps are straight
They are 2D(3D models) characters from game/anime, they have NO sexuality so thinking that your headcanon is the only "correct" one is retarded
Can you stand the twins coming in and interrupting your fun?

Yes, I can consider that. As I'm straight. Even if I were to live nearly forever, I would truly never ever want that.

Just like the canonically straight Nep girls would never imagine sticking there tongue in another girls pussy. There are only a handful of gay/bi Neps, the rest may throw a bit of banter and jokes around (just like people do in real life), but they are most definitely straight.

that's what modern liberalism left us. you can't be friend with someone in fiction, if you are then you're gay for him.

Honestly yes I would, the lifespan of a nep is infinite, people will be born, live their lives and form families, die off and leave kids behind, and it will feel like only a second has passed for Neptune.

If I could freely change between a male and female form I would be a unstoppable slut.

>muh liberal boogeyman
Fuck off back to Cred Forums, retard.

>you can't be friend with someone in fiction, if you are then you're gay for him.

Yeah. I would post in image of anime girls saying that someone is their best friend while said friend is hard guy for the first game

When will you all get that Compa never gave any shit at all about sexuality and is just pandering to both sides to make everyone happy?

She gives some yuri tones to the series followed by stuff like OP pic, "what if X was your waifu" CDs, Neptune calling a guy hot in V/RB 3 and finally Compa herself saying "Girls can't marry other girls" in the manga.

>There are people so autistic about this shitty series that they shitpost with it every single day despite a general existing in /vg/

because they also shitpost in the /vg/ general

Too late bro, she's married now.

>There are people so autistic about this series that they shitpost about it every single day

>There are people who despise the HDN series so much, yet still go out of there way to enter the threads

I wonder how Plutia will deal with teaching YH about sex.

>arguing or attempting to argue with yuri cucks

>It's pretty clear to me that neps are straight

Based on what? Do they have explicit male love interests or are you just giving into "hetero-normative" and assuming anyone that isn't overt is straight?

People who play and like the HDN games are autistic and act like complete social inept idiots?

Truly I am shocked, user.

>You will never get iffy's blessing to marry Neptune
why even live

>People who play and like games are autistic and act like complete social inept idiots?

>Truly I am shocked, user.

Gonna beat ya up!

>sub-ways will never have battle quotes that they can site without sounding like total weebs

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Go to bed Uni.

THEY'RE COMING FROM ABOVE... just kidding.

>dubfags

I turned on dubs after ten or so hours of playing subs (in Rebirth 1), and I fucking puked. The dub is so horrible, they're flat as hell and the characters all have the same voice (except Compa, which was the only passable voice).

Don't let your memes be dreams.

So what the hell is anonydeath? He has better tech than the neps, he managed to create a infinite share energy generator for yellow heart, and he even mind broke her.

He is leagues above the other seven sages, a guy like could take over the nep universe if he wanted.

Loud voices aren't automatically better, regardless of what you delusional nipfags believe.

>Iffy will never give you their blessing to take Noire's hand in marriage
Why live

Anonydeath is just yet another user, who't not your army. He's a real hot pocket who doesn't do it for free.

>Y-You have to be nice to girls!

Aksys pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=Iryd4Gj9ghA

Delicious flat stomachs.

As for breast size, biggest A to Medium B is perfect.

Anything more than a mouthful/handful is a waste.

>Vert is a waste
agreed. Noire always wins.

neps should be in power

>tripfag logic

Noire is perfect, I love her!

And I'd use Neppost for all of my mailing needs.

Will Neppost get the mail delivered in a timely manner though?

No worse than USPS.

Patrician taste

UPS employee here, trust me it can get worse.

delicious indeed.

I wish Rei would be playable in the next action game.

I'll be genuinely surprised if Compa and Iffy are going to be playable in 4GO, but I am sure Rei won't be

I really wanna see witch doctor Compa and necromancer IF

>Come home
>See this
wat do?

Impale Gehaburn

Make pudding

Go on nchan Cred Forums and neppost with her.

I'm about to play Rebirth 1 for the first time.
Are the "extra content" dlcs on Steam only for endgame?

I think you get two of the DLC characters early on (Plutia and Peashy) and then one other one later in the game. Don't quote me on that though.

Supposedly the DLC characters are kind of OP.

From what I remember you get Plutia and Peashy in chapter 2 and History in Chapter 7. All are OP.

Trade her for a better Nep

Post more Uni please.

i hate anime

Yes, most stuff is coliseum only or end game dungeons.

There is also the iris heart and yellow heart dlc, you can get two extra CPUs character really early in the game, but they don't have any story.

what a good wife, she's already in perfect position for blowjobs, that said, I'd rather Blanc

Kindly inform Neptune that I love Noire, maybe play some games with her, then give her some pudding and ask her to bring Noire over to my house instead.

>overcompensating
>uses a trip
>delusional inability to see an obvious truth
Definitely a closet fag.

We are not all degenerate queers that wish to explore aids filled cavities. But then you are shit posting so what does it matter. Please filter me so I won't have to put up with any more cancerous replies from you.

nepu~

celibacy a best.

I love big nep!

we need more doujins
MORE

Hmm, I do think neps are straight, but they will never outright confirm anything, gotta milk those sales.

Those tits are way too huge. Purple Heart is well endowed for sure, but not like that.

>Blanc got four new doujins on the panda, and the loli twins got another two
>Yellow heart got only one after years of getting nothing and yet that doujin will never be scanned

If only yellow heart was more popular, then she would get more content, the twins always get everything.

I want to waifu rei

Peashy is worst loli. Her only redeeming feature is being BFFs with best girl.

>four
the fuck? She got two, one translated
Also you might get the YH doujin if the artist decides to put it on sale online, like he did with the twins one
>in the meantime Iffy has no doujins
>C91 will have two Verts

Yeah.
I started playing dubbed and after 30min I changed to subbed. Western VA is fucking terrible.

The only person I didn't like in the dub was Noire.

But even she grew on me by the time I started playing Megdadimension.

Compa will revive the thread!

Who gives a shit about this weeb garbage? Who gives a shit about this aspect of weeb garbage? What kind of life have you lived that led up to this?

Today I am going to give away for free my ultimate skill:

>Ignore things you don't like

Aren't you glad user? You will be no longer forced to shitpost on nep threads, feel free to go back to whatever hellhole you came from, and never return.

Uni is my UNIverse

Refer to

I've said it before and I'll say it again: patrician taste dear user. I'll warn you though you will probably attract "not as clever as you may think"-user.

Vert
Nepgear
Neptune
Uni
Uzume

There, those are the best girls in this series.

I think you forgot someone. Don't you like everyone's best friend?

I hope Compa doesn't get sidelined as hard as she did in the next game.

He mentioned Nepnep though, but he did forget the sweetest, most dere nep, Blanc

Hyper Dimension Neptunia
>cancerous memes
>no gameplay
>Cred Forums loves it

Borderlands Series
>cancerous memes
>gameplay
>Cred Forums hates it

this is a weeaboo thing isnt it

I know, she kinda does that to herself, since she's CH

Compa is more friendly, even with monsters and enemies

It's a waifu thing

if any of these retards waifus were naked and bald they wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the thousands of other anime girls

Bait, the difference between those two was already largely explained

>borderlands
>gameplay

If you count shooting Jason Vorhees for the 7,000th time with your 90th copy-paste gun "gameplay" then sure. Not only that but the cuck in charge allowed borderlands to succumb to sjw pressure. It's a shit series.

Dumb frogposter

Nepgear and Uni are canonically gay for each other

Kill yourself you cancerous faggot

When do the special quests rotate MegaTagmension? Shouldn't they be rotating through all the weekly ones today since it's Sunday?

Fuck off yuri cancer

I think they go up at noon CST (not totally sure on the timezone) and should change every 2 hours. Starts with Monday, then Tuesday, etc.

>he fell for the Ultrawide meme
I wanna fall for it too

They are just very teenage girls that are a bit awkward but very good friends in a non-sexual manner. Uni is into morally ambiguous robots anyways so even if Nepgear liked her that way she'd never stand a chance.

>mfw when someone reposted my screenshot
I posted that yesterday when I had 2 of these.

>a cg that was only drawn in the 16:9 format should magically, procedurally generate extra content for wider monitors

Moshi moshi bait desu

We can ask Sean Murray that.

Nice assumption, all I did was point out his screen resolution.
That said, wide Neps when?

He's probably referring to the scene in megatagmension where they literally say to each other "I love you" . However this is immediately quashed and rectified when they both say it's because they are so tired, after Blanc interrupts them.

>wide Neps
I hope it will happen.

Now

>cropped off
pig disgusting.

I could be Blanc for you

Soon

>no Hyperdevotion Noire

Pure filth dear user

Will playing this game make me into a pedo?

Truly the favorite

Noire isn't my friend though. I don't care about her game at all.

Only if you try to lewd Rom, Ram, Peashy or Brocolli

How amazing, Lady Noire!

no, cute anime girls are so far beyond anything in real life that it doesn't matter

HDN is by far the hardest game in the franchise to plat, of course casuals like him would skip it. Takes a tedious 50 hour long use the same abilities on your own characters over and over again grind to max all the lily ranks.

Its pretty clear that this anime shit is for dog fuckers op

Please don't refer to it as HDN. That's how people notate to the first game in the series.

Official 100% Accurate Nep Tiers
Revised: 9/18/16

>Ultimate Elder Goddess Tier
Compa

>Goddess Tier
Nepgear, Purple Sister, Neptune, Purple Heart, Rom, White Sister (Rom), Noire, Histy, Underling, Uzume, Orange Heart

>High Tier
Blanc, White Heart, Vert, Green Heart, Iris Heart, Black Heart, Arfoire, K-Sha

>Mid Tier
Black Sister, IF, Nisa, CC2, Mages, Rei Ryghts, Cave, Yellow Heart, CFW Magic, C-Sha
>Low Tier
Plutia, Dangekiko, Famitsu, Tekken, Kei, Croire, Falcom, Marvelous, Mina, Kurome, Tamsoft, S-Sha, B-Sha,

>Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Tier
Red

>Shit Tier
Gust, Broccoli, Ram, White Sister (Ram), Peashy, Abnes, Chika

>Lower Than Shit Tier
Uni

>DLC Characters With Minimal Character Development Tier
Everyone else I missed

>Pure Maiden Tier
Anonydeath

No, I'm not going to call it GN. HDN is way too irrelevant to ever matter in any real conversation anyways.

see Noire is clearly the favorite.

It's silly to do this if you're the only one. All you'll do is confuse people.

Man, I knew you Compafags were autistic but this is just taking it to a whole new level.

You have inspired me to do my own true list like this. Later though.

Just do what I do and call it Noire's game.

Unifag detected

I literally only agree with one tier, but okay, you have good taste

>tfw you will never cum inside Blanc's hat and force her to put it on her head so that your cum leaks all over her hair and face

>not cumming in her panties instead

Her hat? Why pick the worst part about her?

That's fine, I'll just impregnate her.

>not liking hats
What are you some kind of gay?

What, WHAT??!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wonders how often the Emailsupport of IF needs to answer such kind of jokemails.

is this canon

>352180618
>Would you be fantasy gay in a fantasy universe with fantasy rules and logic
Golly gee willikers, what a difficult question that I'm sure can be logically explained.

The "canon" of nep fandom says he ran away from the altar and the wedding failed, altough IFI did reference the entire thing in a side event in V2

>It's pretty clear to me that neps are straight.

yeah...straight!

It's been a while since I saw this meme. Thanks for the chuckle.

Word on the streets says some IFI employees lurk /nepgen/ and Cred Forums.

They joke about it in VII, so yes.

Of course they do. Where else would they get pic related from

They sell fucking Top Nep hats on their store and have all kinds of memetastic shit at cons and press conferences. Pretty sure their PR team lives on here and Reddit, they know their target audience like no one else.

Has the japanese version similiar memes and references from 2chan instead?

Of course dont believe they would be able to put a 'jap user nearly married a nep' even if only mentioned a small subevent, the reaction of the fanbase would be catastrophal there but is there something like that?

>Has the japanese version similiar memes and references from 2chan instead?
Yeah, it's choke full of the same type of references and gags. I haven't played VII in JP and don't remember seeing that subevent on my English playthrough, so no idea what that's about though

Is there a video of this I have to see it.

>has no idea how women think.

It's not gay if it's incest.

Is that Lyra's hat? What's it doing on Blanc?

Isn't it actually Gaycest?

>finally get around to playing re;birth 2
>get normal ending
>new game +
>vow to unlock all of the everythings this time
>don't consult any guides because where's the fun in that?
>fuck up horribly and failed to recruit characters
>can't get true ending anymore
>can't unlock anything because game will end at chapter 6

ah, the fresh taste of hot self-disappointment

Just use the guide, user.

that's my plan from here on out
won't have time to grind on it for a few days, though

dammit this entire series of games will always be on the list of "games i need to get around to playing"
there are too many fuckin videogames man
at least i can still go in these threads for cute anime girls

Uni has had two male love interests in the mainline games.

>at least i can still go in these threads for cute anime girls

Hats are the best.

WHERE IS SEASON 2

Lost forever. Maybe the anime didn't do well enough?

After Yoshikage Kira bites the dust

All of the borderlands characters are ugly. All of the Neptunia characters and cute.

Bumping with cutest cpu

That is the wrong CPU

Where's her cuter, nicer, more mature sister?

Yeah, I'd say that title belongs to Blanc.

Though sexiest CPU is easily Vert

Compa will revive the thread again!

a T-Bone Nep, Cheese eggs and Welch's grapes.

Why is Vert the best onee-sama?

Nah, she makes a better oca-san.

I want to leave hickeys and bite marks all over Noire's delicious tummy!

Demand her to hand over the shares

what is that red one

Good taste and truly the cutest CPU.

Only the best Nep, user.

You haven't forgotten her, have you?

I like her
Thanks for the name, looking up Uzume now

Good taste detected.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tennouboshi_uzume

Never.

K-sha, just admit you want to do lewd things all over Noire's body.

Nope, because I never met her.

Give her a 6-back of pudding in exchange for directions to Leanbox.

thanks user, that turned up a lot more results than the site I tried

you should be looking her up on pixiv

Once your power level increases, you can try Pixiv, the original source for many images. (The UI is nearly all in English, but you need to know their name runes.)

Tsunako sure knows how to do cute dark-haired beauties.

>There are people who are so autistic that they argue over the characters being straight or not

Don't have an account and my powerlevel is rather low.
I used Sankaku channel pls no bully

then go and make one, its worth it

Noire's navel is the perfect dessert!

Nearly all names are a few seconds of googling away.
google.com/search?q=uzume neptunia wikia

You love her so much that you consider it worth the effort.

Ok I'll try
beats sifting through tentacle art on sanchan

>Tsunako sure knows how to do cute beauties.

I enjoyed the first Rebirth for what it was, but I wouldn't consider myself a die hard fan of the franchise. Should I pull the trigger?

You can skip to V-II, the best game in the franchise by far.

Noire wants someone to tongue her navel deeply!

For for that much, that's a steal.

Also, just got watched that scene where Iris Heart traumatizes IF and all I can say is pic related.

Who are those two? Never seen them before.

Oh, those are 2 hidden characters.

Flank and Bert.

K-Sha definitely wants the N.

Get ready, Plutia effectively treats her worse afterwards.

>55 leaf dollars
A bit expansive for weebshit. I guess I'm going to wait for a sale.

buy when there's discount. It'll be more than 50% off.

Random tip: add 00 or 000 to your Pixiv search to get higher-quality images.

archive.nyafuu.org/c/search/text/neptunia/type/op/

Seconding this. I have to see this.

She did a real number on Arfoire. In the words of a very famous canadian, she will NEVER..... NEVER.... EEEEEEVAAAARR be the same A-GAIN!

Funnily enough, Arfoire recovers just fine. It's IF who doesn't.

>recovers just fine
Arfoire went from mastermind to a living joke in V to even lower than that in V-II.

Didn't know that, thanks

I miss this outfit.

Well I mean, she at least gets over the shock of how Plutia treats her and TRIES to do her whole villain deal in V.

It's not purchaseable in V-II? Easily Blanc's best outfit.

Mainly because it is all the more easy to get pantyshots with.

It may have been, I don't remember. I hope it is.

Okay I have to wonder if that was in the original Japanese script.

While the games are pretty average in gameplay, I buy it just because I fucking love these devs
also Uzume

Self-insert fags are cancer, fucking end your life.

Nep and her ilk are above you

I want Iris to scar Noire for life.

nope

there will never be a spinoff game where iris creates a harem of the other cpus and eventually become a lewd god of gamedustry

Hmmm, I'd say Iris Heart or Green Heart would make a better Morrigan.

this is how nepfags actually live

why do people insist on posting an inferior picture resolution

>tripfag
Probably got it from Facebook, MAL, or Google Images.

NOIRE'S
DELICIOUS
ARMPITS

And.

Because I'm too lazy to find them, knowing that someone will eventually provide me with a higher res version. Also to anger cancerous shitposters such as

>4chanX's trip filter

Not all of them, there are classy nepfags such as myself who prefer to nep in 1st class while sipping cocktails

Man how much money went into this thing, my monitor died last week while I was still paying for my dead power supply unit, the maintenance cost of something like that must be absolute hell.

That's what's up. Neptunia, IMO, is better built for handhelds.

>konami doesn't love anyone anymore

this made me a sad boner

RIP

>konami doesn't love anyone anymore

this made me a sad boner

Considering Zeus had sex with a horse as a horse, I'm not going to care what some tripfag on Cred Forums thinks of my sexual degeneracy

I unironically like Producing Perfection.

the thing is, neptunia is the memes, and its written by people who live that culture

borderlands 2 came across like someone out of the loop trying really hard to be hip

I'm not saying it doesn't make neptunia not-cancer, just that it like psycobilly versus assembly-line country stars

>get to help your favorite Nep achieve success as an idol
>She rewards your 100% run with a confession of love

PP should be enjoyable to any fan of the Nep universe who isn't a scrotum-gargling homosexual

I just started playing neps today and somehow I'm enjoying it.
Cute little girl holding a huge sword. I mean, how can you not like it.

you can be a normie

And her delicious navel!

Vert path is pretty terrible though.

Well, some don't like the simple gameplay. And that is a fair criticism

I need this game now, thanks user. I need to 100% it with Noire. I love Noire!

I kinda want to get into pp, but there is no physical versions anywhere near me, and digital only is no good for me.

You mean you don't have a nepstation?

Eeeh

who is this guy

ive seen his stuff posted a million times

>Do it WITH Noire.png
ftfy

Judging by that screenshot you would think good things would come, but it doesn't. I won't spoil it but I will tell you it's not actually worth doing it.

Why do you care so much about what other people to choose to think about their sexual orientation? You're grasping as much as they are, since there is nothing to suggest that they're straight either. They're deliberately made to be ambiguous, and Plutia is bisexual at the very least.

What's pathetic is that you're so autistic that you feel compelled to make these threads all the fucking time.

You hit borderlands on the head, I absolutely think its meme content is the result of someone in a board meeting showing market research about how kids today love memes or something similar

However in Neptunia's case, I actually consider the meme shit to be well-done. Not in the sense of "I love memes so I love this game xD" , but that it fits the character context perfectly, espeially considering most of it comes from Neptune herself.

Think about Nep's personality for a minute; she's an irritating moron. If she were an actual person, she'd be one of those insufferable retards who literally can't have a simple conversation without spouting memes or using family guy quotes. She's *meant* to be annoying so her memeing makes sense

Of course Vert is going to use them too; her character literally uses chan-style image boards

I'm not saying it doesn't get a bit overboard at times, but I do think it at least makes sense from a writing perspective

Were you born yesterday?
People have been thinking everyone is gay for fucking decades. Nothing modern about it.

Neps are neps. They make my soul smile and that is all needed.

Hello

If you're already a Noire fan, this game will just make you forever hopelessly enamored with her; the way she manages to be sweet and loving in her own tsundere way is the most adorable thing ever

does Amazon not ship to where you live? They have it for regular retail price with one-day shipping for primebros

h-hi

>tfw you will never ejaculate inside Uzume and impregnate her while she day dreams about marrying you and becoming a housewife and raising your children

A Noire fan? I love her more than anything! That settles it, I am getting this game right now!

Shut up nigger, Uzume is for handholding and head pats.

There also the fact that BL 2 was the main reason Colonial Marines was a flop since money from CM's development *allegedly* went toward BL 2.

*development funds

when did nepgear become such a badass

I assume you have her game then, otherwise you'd better get it too. It also has confessing

If by handholding you mean impregnating then I agree

This. I enjoy this game a little too much for what it is.

Does the game have Uni?

>wanting a wife who destroys entire dimensions when she gets pissed off or doesn't feel worshipped enough

Yeah, you have fun with that. I'll be over here marrying a goddess who actually loves her nation and works tirelessly for her citizens

Don't do it user. This game is shit, this is an example fake confession, and it's to a faceless male protag that you can't self insert as.

GAME IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

If you want to impregnate Uzume first you need to show her how COOL you are

You're mistaking the Uz for the Kooz

It has all the little sisters; they don't have routes, but they do have affection meters and they're featured in a lot of events when you're working with the CPU's

>can't self-insert with a literal self-insert generic faceless character

huh?

>game is shit
It's a perfectly decent tactics-RPG for anyone who likes that kind of battle format

There's something about this swimwear that looks utterly perfect on her. I don't know if it's that the olive green compliments her red hair or what, but I can't get it out of my head.

>tripfag logic
Things just get boring after a while, and you gotta move on to something else. It's like fapping to the same thing over and over. The first time might be great, but the more you fap to the same thing the less you feel and less interesting it is. I imagine after fucking women for centuries I would fuck a dude, just to see how it feels. What are you fucking gay?

>dub
>bad

go back to

It's the heart-shaped hairpins

Neptunia was a mistake

>original Neptunia game is shit
>mk2 is a vast improvement
>Re;Birth is even better

>Neptunia U is shit
>TagMension is a vast improvement

>PP is shit
>???

Full on rhythm game sequel when?

If you REALLY, REALLY like SRPGs, then I guess Noire's game is okay. It's not good enough to justify the gameplay if you don't, though.

>no cleavage
>no heart pins
>no string ties on the top or bottom
>light blue and yellow against red doesn't work as well as olive green
Inferior in every way, muh Umio tribute just don't cut it.

The dubs are objectively bad.
The fucking women "acting" do not want to yell and half ass any yells of pain or anger or excitement, because even in studio they feel too embarrassed to actually do what they are hired to do well, and fucking directors let them through with the half assed effort because they are women.

The Neptunia dubs are quite fucking bad. Especially in Victory where neptune instead of energy ADHD girl is more snarky sounding than anything almost all the time.

The dub is bad. Objectively.

Are jorts cool?

>
>The fucking women "acting" do not want to yell and half ass any yells of pain or anger or excitement

Someone hasn't played Neptunia U

>objectively

there's that word again :)

thank you for proving yourself a jackass

then make sure that in the future she dresses to impress you instead of Umio

>I don't know if it's that the olive green compliments her red hair or what
It's exactly that

It also works if you REALLY REALLY like the Neptunia universe, characters, etc, and aren't the biggest srpg fan.

maybe if you REALLY REALLY like Noire.

I love Neptune and I couldn't stand the game because of Noire. You have to really like Noire.

Yes, but one game does not undo the shitty dub in every other game in the series, that is like what, 7 to one ratio?

I use word objectively because the acting is bad. Actor not committing to acting is doing bad job. You would say a builder who fails to lift bricks on each other straight and attaching them right is bad builder but call failed core parts of acting objectively bad and you are jackass.

How about this: Acting can be objectively bad, it is skill and it has threshold to it. Neptunia dubs in general are Directed badly and the actors are not made to actually act when they are not. Someone defending this with name calling is only an effort to out yourself as an jackass.

>>Neptunia U is shit
>>TagMension is a vast improvement

Please elaborate. I played U but ultimately struggled to finish it because it was kind of meh. I'm looking for the kick to get Tag.

Neptune and I are getting married next month.

I'd also like to know details

Go back to /vg/ and rot in there

Where's my invite?

Idk, a wedding dress just doesn't look right on Nep-Nep.

How's this?

>objectively

here we go good to go

>Purple Heart
PH is built for sex, but I don't want to marry her. You marry Neptune for the dank memes and the cute

The gameplay is more or less the same. Some of the boss fights are a little better. But where it really improves is that the actual story is coherent and pretty fun. It's definitely worth the money this time around, unlike Neptunia U.

except for the fact that pretty much anyone who isn't trying to pass as some sort of smug purist sees the voice acting as the one part of the localization they can agree is great.

What's even more laughable that you're using dialogue you can't even fucking understand as your standard metric. They could literally spout nonsense and you'd be none the wiser.

It's like you want to think of yourself as part of the weeb-elite but you're too lazy to actually learn Japanese and buy the imports

Once again, LOUD VOICES ARE NOT THE SAME AS GOOD VOICE ACTING.

Why do sub-only faggots not understand this simple concept? Acting like an out-of-control screamer isn't the same thing as "good voice acting."

God damn, you people are straight retards. It seems like the sub-only autists are the double-digit IQ subhumans among us after all.

This looks like the same artist's work from "Hello New World." Is this hentai or a new manga?

most subfags don't even understand a bit of japanese and still think they're experts on emoting in a language that may as well be bleeps and bloops to them.

But nep-nep, it's due tomorrow. It has to be done tonight.

>Neptunia U is shit
>TagMension is a vast improvement

I like both of them, I always wanted to freely use their HDD forms, but the normal gameplay in rebirth was really limited, thank god in both U and tagMension you can have unlimited HDD form, its my dream game.

My only complaint against U is the missing Iris heart and Yellow heart, but TagMension corrected that.

Of course I have it! It has Noire in it, and I love her! Whatever game she is in, I will buy, no exceptions. I just haven't gotten around to buying PP yet, since I've been busy trying to 100% every Neptunia game I do have.

I am a noirefag myself, but hell, i had a lot of fun with the game, even though i was disgusted with the chibi style, now it doesn't bother me anymore

No, I am fine with many dubs, I do not mind dubs in Tales games, Final Fantasy, Even Persona games. My metric is how much the characters pass like their original characterization and inclination and so on. And no, I understand most of the japanese dialogue, not all of it but sorry, I do. I even get it if text and Japanese are not matching up which is quite often in Valkyria Chronicles.

I am saying Neptunia Dubs are bad because they are. Or, at most I would say, they are not good. Not worst thing ever there is worse dubs too, but they are not good.

Only difference is that Neptunia, the first one on PS3 has quite good dub. Neptune in english was fine in it. Neptune in Victory was not, not by long shot.

It is not about loud noises, but about making your yell sound like the character is letting out a yell or inclination of surprise believably and not making you think of how the actress was too ashamed to let out high noise in the booth and director is comforting her and saying it is fine you do not have to if you don't want to.

Also I am not a sub only faggot, I am fine with Catherine, Killer is Dead, Vanquish, and Resonance of Fate in english.

Neptunia is just not well dubbed. First game was, and then NISA just gave less and less fucks about it.

Also HALF of the voice acting is missing in the dubs. I even forgot that. if that is not objectively worse (There being only 50-60% of what should be there) - I do not know what is. There is NO defence other than being a cheap fuck for having full dub on a PS3 game stored on a blu-ray disc.

The voice acting in the nep games is fine.

nepgen pls fuck off with you're shitty forced memes

Tagmension on PC when?

Clearly you have no understanding of nuance and subtly in voice acting. No, the characters don't act like screaming banshees all the time. They act like human beings with unique personalities. That's why they're so damn good. Double-digit subhumans like you wouldn't understand that because all you see is "oh no they aren't screaming like banshees, THIS SUCKS"

There are men in Neptunia?

Any list that doesn't have Neptune and Noire at the top is simply biased and, before you think it, neither of them are my favorites.

Yes

I do. This is why my one objection was Victory 2's DIRECTION for Neptune to completely change her character.

When I use the word "objectively" I am pointing out OBJECTIVE things. This is why I point out "would a good dub have this fucking shitty aspect to it? Or this shitty aspect to it?" - Rest of it is opinions but a good dub does everything fine, and most other dubs do.

When there is a yell in the game, and that is in EVERY FIGHT you take a hit, the characters yell or make a sound for flinching. They are not shrieking like banshees in Japanese either but they sound at least internally consistent for a reaction to pain or whatever. Which they were not in Japanese.

Also, still, in most neptunia games half of the dub is missing. Did not mind to say anything about that? Ok then.

The dubbing at worst, changes the characters, are by actors who do not want to act it seems, directors half ass shit and they cannot win over most people enjoying the series since the dub is not good.

I can play even Persona 4 with a dub. At least the PS2 dub, dunno how shit rise is in Golden etc. They are silly as shit in English given the setting but acting is good so, passes. Neptunia comes close only in first game, downhill ever since.

>are by actors who do not want to act it seems,
You keep saying this, but you are WRONG.

Yep. As far as major players that are dudes, there's Gananche, Older and Younger Brother, and Mr Badd. Though there are more this is assuming robots don't count. Otherwise add, CFW Judge, CFW Trick, CFW Brave, and Anonydeath (I think he's a dude.)

There are more, but since I haven't played V-II yet, I can't list them here.

Is there an option to say no?

>Neptunia, the first one on PS3 has quite good dub.
Shit taste confirmed, barely anyone fucking tried in that dub because noone any attachment to the characters yet.

I was. I played the series since first game and characters was THE reason to play it. Fucko.

Also,
>downhill ever since
U and V-II are literally the best it's ever been. Take off your blatant nostalgia goggles for HDN1

I'm talking about the VAs, retard.
I know you live in this little fantasy world where dub VAs are heartless jews, but almost all VAs grow fond of their characters the more they reprise their roles, and in turn gain a better understanding of how the character speaks and acts. None of that was apparent in the first game.

Why on earth would you want to say no to such a hard working, amazing, good looking girl asking to be your girlfriend?

Being a friendless loner is huge red flag, user.

I'm sure Noire can learn to accept your faults user.

>girlfriend
Whoa whoa whoa, she only asks to go out with you, I'd go out with her, but I'd want to be Vert's boyfriend.

Noire is a degenerate whore who sells her panties to old men so that she'll be more popular.

Hey, you want them shares, you gotta stay on the grind.

And baby girl handles her business, playa.

Plus I'm sure the sex would be good since Noire is likely to have a lot of built up stress.

AMA

Friendless loner here.

Fuck you.

For all intents and purposes they're bi, if only because the creators aren't going to make them canonically straight (because that would piss off yurifags) and they're not going to make them canonically gay either (because that would piss off the dudes who fantasize having them as their girlfriend/wife/etc.) It's no different from how harem anime frequently never has the protagonist actually pick a girl because they don't want to piss off the fans of all the other girls.

>Goddess Tier
>Underling
i like you user

>Tekken
>Low tier

>Uni
>Lower than shit tier

I Was asking out of curiosity, I would love to date her even though I would wish it was Blanc

>>>/nepgen/
And stay in there with you shitty memes you filthy faggot

>muh waifu Noire
Get good taste already.

Well, some guys wanna pamper their lady and have her a nice meal and hot bath ready after a long day at work.

I have the same problem, so it is fine. We can relate to each other! Plus, I don't see any problem with prioritizing work over making/playing with friends, things will actually get done that way.

It's okay user, I know how you feel!

This meme needs to die, it was never funny.

>red not in absolute garbage tier
>red higher than uni
>red higher than anything
>red is in that list instead of ignoring her existence as whole and making this world a little better place

My issues with the dub are some of the English VAs can't seem to get the character type right. Noire is a tsundere yet her English voice constantly goes into valley girl mode. Out of all of them I'd say Neptune's English VA does the best job. But I'd still go for sub over dub.

I believe this is the most perfect description of Noire ever written

>Noire is a tsundere yet her English voice constantly goes into valley girl mode
I've listened to Erin speak normally in podcasts, that's actually how she speaks.

>actually believing that neptune is retarded
she just pretends to be to no show her original arrogance she was showind before being btfo'd from celestia.
Before that she was literally an loli Arfoire Mommy is proud

It's really simple.
>Nep budget is mostly dropped on high tier VA's.
>Localize the game
>Cut budget on translation VA
>Wonder why the voices are awful when you're listening to C list actresses who would jump at the chance to leave Dubbing for literally anything else.
These people are garbage because they don't put effort into their jobs, they don't bother playing the game subbed to feel out the nuances of the characters, they have NO range, and they're getting paid like garbage, which is partly due to their low effort.
Anyone who seriously insists western VAs are on par with the eastern ones are fucking retarded, bar none, you don't need to know jap to know the western VA's are monotone and literally embarrassed to speak voice lines.
The same 12 year old voice doesn't work for every character.

Lady Neptune is not just a "lazy retard who tries her best to do nothing."

Lady Neptune is the goddess of fun and happiness. She lives her life pursuing those things, and wants the people of her nation to have them as well. What's more, she wants to share in that fun and happiness with them.

I couldn't ask for a better goddess and I am happy to follow her!

>Giving this much of a shit about this

>While calling others autistic.

Kek.

>who would jump at the chance to leave Dubbing for literally anything else
That's why Neptune's VA got back into voice acting after going on Broadway

Yeah, because I'm sure she has many more job offers coming from broadway.
Get real.

That's funny. I've always thought Neptune sounded the best but I guess having an actual acting background proved to be useful.

Didn't the original Neptune in Plutia's dimension die because she never found a CPU core and was too retarded to keep herself alive without being given immortality?

>who is bignep

No. The Neptune in Plutia's dimension is big nep. She's a dimension traveler who plays a key role in Megadimension VII.

Neptune is a stupid idiot. But she's a stupid idiot with a heart of gold.

Is she the one always mind breaking the other neps in those doujins?

I kind of want to see the next mainline nep game to be a sequel to rb1. And hopefully introduce the cpu candidates in a better way. All we really got was a small event showing them in rb1.

no, that's plutia.

Big nep is just an older version of human Neptune. She never became a CPU in Plutia's dimension.

Are you literally retarded?

>there will never be a Neptunia game set in a parallel hyperdimension where all the CPU candidates are replaced with cute shotas who may or may not also be traps

>being this secondary
Look at him!

Cute girls and waifus aside, is the game legitimately, honestly worth the 30 bucks (50 for VII)?
Are its RPG mechanics and stuff any good at all? Is it fun?
Or is it purely a fanservice game with next to no content?

No game is worth $50. I got VII for about $15 and I had fun with it.

I wouldn't buy it for 30 bucks, but it is a genuinely enjoyable game.

I suggest you pirate it, then buy it on sale if you like it.

>Come into a thread with a bunch of people who like the game
>"Give me your unbiased opinion on if this is worth the money"
Why don't you research it yourself?

Because I'd rather get opinions from you guys.
Unbiased or not. I just want to know why you guys like the game and why I should buy it.

>Cute girls and waifus aside, is the game legitimately, honestly worth the 30 bucks (50 for VII)?
No

>Are its RPG mechanics and stuff any good at all? Is it fun?
Yes, but pretty much your average JRPG

>Or is it purely a fanservice game with next to no content?
The game is mostly about the humour and characters

To be honest, an opinion can't be unbiased anyway.

I gave up even giving a shot for the english in V-2 and did not play U yet. Out of the games I seen First game had best dub. Also it had most of it.

So in your fantasy world VA's become better the more known they are?
By that logic Ashley Burch must be fucking goddess of voice acting now?

Also somehow, they are even less fucking attached to characters since Neptune sounds more like neptune in first game than third one. Dunno how the fuck that is "more attachment" - Your clarification somehow proved to be more retarded than it originally was.

Also nothing to do with jewing, I said a lot of dubs are good, but neptunia's is not. Do good job with your budget and you are OK in my book. Though, opinions; Most MALE western VA's do way better job than most female English VA's. Matthew Mercer, Troy Baker back when he was not being cucked and did Yuri Lowell etc. lots of good, fitting to japanese anime look games in west. Even Xillia has fucking Millia who is not bad, the voice is not even that bad but especially in Tales games the men always outshine the girls.

This. If anything voice acting is most important aspect for the characters there is lots of fun to have with them. Just try to get the english VA's outdo the Waifu CD, or actually sing, or...

Like the original actors can do the duality characters excellently, and not only that but they also fucking sing the tracks you hear, in japanese no matter what because there is justice in world and they did not want the worst fucking shitfest ever.

For my part, I really enjoyed the combat. It's simple, but not as simple as Final Fantasy-style turn-based. You have free movement on the battlefield, for the most part, and different weapons give you different ranges that allow you to target multiple enemies at once. Then you have your standard skills, and special skills that use up something called an EXE drive. It's not ground breaking by any means, but it was fun.

As for the characters, they pretty much speak for themselves. The nep sisters carry this series almost single-handedly. They are both adorable and hilarious, but they are polar opposites, so it works.

There are issues, of course. Dungeon maps are reused all the time, even within the same game. You fight the same bosses multiple times (killachine in ReBirth 1, Underling in Rebirth 2). But, generally, you don't play these games to explore new places.

Oh, and the music is pretty good.

No, her normal form is Pururut, voiced by KANA HAYNAZYWA and she is legitimitely THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST

Am I invited? I love Noire, but I'd still like to see Neptune happily married to someone. Maybe I can marry Noire after this...

>liking troy baker

Opinion fucking trashed. Well done on proving what a shit posting, cancerous faggot you are. Kill yourself.

>tfw Rom and Ram will never give you a double flat tit job sandwiching your filthy stinky cock in between their young supple chests

The RPG mechanics are, fine though broken easily if you try - RPG game is quite basic but there is some fun side stuff like scouting system finding hidden stuff and so on. Gameplay alone it would be 5 or 6/10 for most of us I would say. It still is enjoyable in right mood, depends on the person though.

Most enjoyment comes from the characters, their chemistry, funny comedy shenanigans, FUCK THE 4TH WALL AND THE POLICE attitude, and just, silly shit like "oh shit Lastation (PS3 country) got hacked? FUCK!"

Also Vert is best girl.
And Noire is fucking good girl, cute as fuck.
Neptune is neptune. But her also being Purple heart will make your thicc happy and confuseled the same time.
Same goes for Pururut, but she is legitimitely adorable as fuck. And then she is also masochist rapist on the loose with 2nd best body in the game too.
Blanc is cute as fuck. Gotta have a little anger to release the sexual tension on our ultimate.
All the little sisters are funky. Rom is objectively cuter DS twin.
Oh Yeah Uzume is just great, makes one fawn a little. There is good energy in her that makes anyone happy.

All neps are good girls though.

Vert is the best.
Pururut is the Best.
Noire is the best.
Blanc is the best
Uzume is the best
Uni is the best
Nepgear is the best
Ram and Rom are the best

Only the greatest in here.

Unbiased as fuck review, trust me.

>I gave up even giving a shot for the english in V-2 and did not play U yet.
You're missing out.

>Out of the games I seen First game had best dub.
HDN1 is awkward as fuck because nobody knew their characters
mk2 was dogshit because NISA tried way too hard to make the VAs sound like their Jap counterparts
V was at the point where NISA stopped giving a shit about the franchise
PP was slighty better, but not by much
R;B1 was also awkward as fuck because IFI tired to reinvent the wheel instead of keeping what worked from the previous dubs. Some new things worked, some didn't.
R;B2 was okay.
Noire's game was an utter clusterfuck. Normal and HDD voices getting mixed up, some scenes' contexts being completely garbled, etc.
U was fucking fantastic in pretty much every regard.
R;B3 was a step down, because IFI was shitting out all the Vita titles in quick succession and everyone was just fucking done at that point.
The anime was okay, but the new voices stick out like a sore thumb.
V-II embodies everything I love about this franchise's dub job.
Blanc's game is okay, but it has a new director that takes some of the characters in weird directions, and the whole "bad B-movie acting" going on in the plot didn't help things at all.

>You have to personally like someone for them to do a decent job.
Fact of the matter is he has a decent range and is worth the money he's making or he wouldn't make it.
Just because you don't like him doesn't put his skill in question.

Decent fucking range? Are you fucking shitting me? Every voice he does is exactly the same. Kill yourself.

People in these threads either love the games and are here to talk, or hate the games and are here to shitpost. You aren't going to get a clear answer as to whether or not their good.

You aren't going to get a clear answer as to whether or not it's worth $30 either, even from the people who like the games because we're all either Vita owners who are happy to preorder & spend money on original releases, Steamfags willing to spend $30 but only for a 1080 port, Steamsale poorfags who never buy a game that costs more than what they can ask mom for, or piratefags who try to act like they aren't cancer.

If $30 is too large an amount of money for you to blow on impulse to see if you like something, you should really just go watch some gameplay videos on YouTube and get a feel for the mechanics and dialogue events and see if it appeals to you

>Companies hire him to do the same voices means he can't do more.
Being hired to do the same voice=/= being unable to to do different voices retard.
I know I'm just talking to some contrarian shitter anyway so I'm done with you, enjoy hating anything that's popular.

Wait..
Ultradimesion falcom actually meets falcom?

>People in these threads either love the games and are here to talk, or hate the games and are here to shitpost
What about people who love the games and are here to shitpost?

yep

They are called Vert fans

YEah, if I still will replay V2 I will try the dub, I always play the games so many times that one of the replay rounds I will at least test the dub.

My opinion on first game being pretty good is because, it mostly is. I was especially surprised how well neptune's voice changes between her normal and CPU form in first game.

Overall, even you would maybe agree that after such shit and given how the game in generally is (Japanese as FUCK) - the Japanese voice acting generally is sure fire for surely pleasing time.

And I mainly also could not do my runs with english just because of noticing all the missing voice acting in scenes that had it in Japanese. That seriously, if anything, is ALL I should be able to say about Dubs and Nuff said. It might be alright even, but especially in mk2 the cuts were just jarring, the one scene you go to cave to save... I think Chika, ended with one continuous scene with three transitions, and while all of it was voice acted in Japanese IN THE MIDDLE it transitions to non voice acted scene, then back to voice acting and back to none again.

Who me?
I love the games but personally think it has fandom almost as bad as ponies at this point. Fuck Neptunia General like holy shit. Want to witness autism? I recommend Neptunia General.

What does Iffy's farts smell like?

penis

>all the missing voice acting in scenes that had it in Japanese.
Hate to tell you this, but that's still the case in pretty much everything except R;B2, U, and Noire and Blanc's games.
V-II handles it slightly better in that when there is voice acting, it's during fairly hefty chunks of story that's just continuous dialogue that's all dubbed. But outside of those pivotal story moments, there's still a lot of blank spaces.
I won't try to sugarcoat it, it's a definite flaw in the dub jobs, but as someone who's pretty deeply fond of them, the only thing I can really do is hope that IFI builds up more money so that they can afford full dubs on day. I haven't played FFF ADF yet, but I've heard it has a lot more dubbed dialogue than most of IFI's previous games.

>the only thing I can really do is hope that IFI builds up more money so that they can afford full dubs on day
Nep is popular with people that typically just go for subs, not to mention the extremely talented, popular and expensive cast in japanese, they know they don't have to spend money on dub

There's going to be two things that happen
You're going to like the game because of the characters or you're not.
Its gameplay isn't anything to write home about. Its plot.. well its there, but its simple and for VII its really all over the place. The music is reused a lot between games, as are the monsters, etc., though I'm willing to forgive the later as it makes no sense for all the monsters to go extinct and be replaced with new ones.

Which is a damned shame, as the women they've got to to do the dubs actually do a good job of it.

>they know they don't have to spend money on dub
But they do anyway. Because they know it's not right to cut a feature present in all the previous games. Because they know that despite all the memery, there are still people who use the dub, who would be affected by its absence.

Something Aksys failed to understand ;^)

Do you have the picture without the text box?

Excuse my retardness,
But why is the CPU of planetune in the ultradimesion plutia, and not some kind of alt-nep
I mean, everyone else is the same

That is explained in the game dear user

Not sure, but it might be because humans discover CPU memories and use them to become CPUs. Big nep never became a CPU there, but Plutia did.

Im guessing since they wanted to go through the history of console gaming in Victory they started with the NES (Blanc) and Genesis/Mega Drive (Plutia) rather than the Neptune which never saw the light of day in our world.

Why isn't Nisa a thing anymore? Aren't they the ones publish these games? Why give a boot to their own self insert?

I recognize that shithole!

Because.

Yeah. I like, do not say neptunia is worst thing ever, we have already dubbing masters videos over other games that had worse. But given I always play Neptunia Japanese first, because that is how I like them, enjoy them etc. Playing with English after that always makes me spot the difference in my head. The scene I mentioned about mk2 was the point I switched back to Japanese. Acting in mk2 did not bother me as much as just the missing parts. In Victory I just did not like Neptune, or Pururut's voices at all. Pururut dub was like seeing into mind of Hitler and the duality was just bad. Victory run I quit fast just because the main characters, two first ones were not just good at all.

I will probably give Victory 2 a try at least now, but yeah, it is not like I have expectations or anything.

Usually if there is a choice I play it in Japanese. Heck I enjoy Metro 2033 way more in Russian, and I understand less Russian than Japanese. But fuck if the game being in Russian does not add atmosphere to it.

>Aren't they the ones publish these games?
Is google really that fucking hard for you to use?

Nisa hasn't published any since Producing Perfection

Just finished VII. Hyperdevotion or U? Also, should I should with the pc versions?

It's a cute girls in a JRPG game.
Not JRPG with cute girls.

That being said, the rpg part is actually well done and is not something thrown in for game's sake.

Hyperdevotion

If you like Noire, hyperdevotion. Noire confesses in it!

No, I don't.

I like noire but is hyperdevotion as short as blancs game? I don't have anything against blanc but her game was not that good.

They're completely different games. Noire's game is an SRPG.

I would like to see Noire bound in the same position, for scientific purposes.

Why Nep Nep has the puffiest vulva?

It's longer but it's a much different style of game. The battles take longer.

Blanc's game has somewhat fun multiplayer.

Also Meruru is the best side character they've made.

>sysadmin uses default catalog

What the fuck is this?

I mean, I dropped Devotion, but I at least got the point where I noticed Little Rain or whatever was the same was as Tiara.

DLC.

It's the scene where you meet Tiara in Hyperdevotion. It's a DLC.

>people keep posting my moment
t-thanks

Your a big guy.

for blanc

Too close to home. Your life is pointless.

Iffy has pretty good customer service. They sent me another sticker thing for the PS4 LE of VII after the first batch I had ripped. Then they sent me some random shit from the Amnesia LE that I haven't touched because I have a penis and a Steam code of Rebirth 2.

Fuck off, Kirby

go away chief

Vert isn't a lesbian?

Fujoshi.

Is that some new gender?

She's rotten to the core.

Aren't we all

It means she likes watching two guys fuck each other

Don't forget those naked butler dudes she had too.

Some of us have fillings.

Strawberry doesn't count.

What about chocolate?

No fruit or bean fillings count.

So what if my filling is cosmic energy?

Can you eat cosmic energy?

Then you have super cancer.

is it only meruru? I'm more in the totori camp.

Neptune would probably find a way

Whoa...so THIS is the Monado's power.

Noire is best Nep.

When will we get a ouya nep?

As soon as we get PC nep.

Doesn't Nitro+ say PC has no nep?

I heard the same thing. Though who knows, they could get one in the future.

Would you shitpost on Cred Forums with nepnep?

I'd rather read books with Blanc