Remember your old clan?

dont forget to check in every now and then

Other urls found in this thread:

lockdowngaming.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't remind me

Why do people feel they owe their old clan buddies anything?

As soon as you lose interest drop them and get new buddies in the next game. Feeling attachment for anonymous weirdos on internet computer games is fucking weird.

You're apparently not old enough to be on this site.

28 is too young now? When did the raise the age?

Is this how normies feel when they remember their high school friends?

I miss my old guildmates so much.

>Old clan site with .proboards domain is still up.
>Most recent post: "Mery christmas everyone"
>Dec 27. 2006

;_;

I remember them quite well. I remember how I destroyed them by being nice because it was against my normal behavior.

Most people, even weirdos, have both friends and acquaintances.

Losers however have neither, and so when they meet people online they mistake one for the other.
Not to say you can't make friends in online games, but if you become friends you will quickly use something other than the game to communicate.

Not a clan but I used to play a shitload of TTT. This was my favorite server by far, made friends with a lot of the other regulars, haven't seen them playing since the server shut down

lockdowngaming.org/

Well, I was pretending to be a girl then so I don't like to remember all the older guys 14 year-old me seduced.

Went to my old guild mate's wedding a couple of months ago. A mate from another guild is asking me to join him and a few others in Eternal Crusade.

I do miss playing Warhammer Online with these guys since they don't wanna come back to play on the private server. My heart broke when they shut down the live servers. Despite its flaws it was still the best PVP I've ever encountered and I've played pretty much every other MMO.

>but if you become friends you will quickly use something other than the game to communicate.
That is true.

Why some people limit all their netfriends to a single game is beyond me. I have a few netfriends who I've played numerous online games with over the years. Hell two of them I met while playing fucking Chromehounds on the 360 of all places and together we've played MMOs, online shooters, RTS, and various other multiplayer games and these are people I've never personally met or ever seen.

What I don't get are the faggots like the OP and who get depressed thinking about all those friends they used to have in one game and yearn for that time when they played that one game. Just play a new game, there will be people there and chances are if you aren't a no-talking Asperger weirdo you might actually make a friend or two. Then you hit them up on steam or xfire or whatever the kids use these days and maybe you can play games that interest you together.

Get enough netfriends and continue not being a no-talking mute Asperger weirdo and you can usually find at least one friend who is also interested in playing whatever crap you're currently interested in playing.

I remember that server, never liked spkyr but other admins were cool.

>check site
>it's still there
>can't even remember most of my clanmates except for their names
Fuck me.

ArcheAge killed it with it's P2W bullshit. I'll never forgive you Trion.

Eh, don't remember most of em other then 3 wow mates. Adeclio, dkstyle, and lanil.

The game wasn't the same without them.

>Get clan invites
>Always ignore them
>But the one time I actually feel like trying them out it's lead by a piss-ant white kid followed by other piss-ant white kids
>They remove any sense of the word "fun" from you
>They want to play SPECIFICALLY to what they believe would be best suited for you
>Every 3 minutes their laughing about some bullshit

I can't do clans.
Only annoying assholes join clans.

Never been in one.

>stay with clan for 4 years
>good friends with everyone
>get exiled by leader for telling 2 fags to fuck off

>communicating through xfire and ventrilo
>skirmishing against other clans
>taking a celebratory team photo after a turnabout victory

all those moments will be lost in time

What old clan? I was never accepted into a clan.

>not getting all the clan buddies together to form a new clan without a retard leader

>used to have an xbos live friend I played with back on the xbox 360
>used to play with him in pretty much every multiplayer game
>one day he just never comes back online ever again
>even his other friends don't know where he went
>fast forward to years later
>accidentally find him again while looking at random twitch streams
>he is actually semi-popular
>does not remember me at all
At least he isn't dead like I thought he was

If you're reading this, fuck you Daniel.

You ruined the group

DELTA CLAN BITCHES

how can you even be sure its the same guy

>Joined a small group
>all of us located in the same city
>best friends since 6 years
>working out together
> daily fb chat and ts3
>going for summer holidays together

I dont see the flaw

I asked him about shit like his old xbox live name, shit he used to like and stuff like that, and all of them were correct and synch up with info from when I last knew him,
plus one of his friends he commonly plays with on stream still has the same username from xbox live

>clan battles are no longer a thing because of the new generation of "gamers"
why live

>never been in a clan that wasn't from Cred Forums

I also made this mistake ;_;

>old starcraft BW anime clan of all thing
>dead as fuck
>realize one of my friends still has mod access
>we vandalize the shit out of the site, which is still running
STARCRAFT 1 WEABOOS REPRESENT
IM STILL WORKING ON THE MAP

>4clans
>a mistake

You sound closer than I have ever been to anyone I know irl.
All my high school friends that I thought I was tight with ditched me. Only recently found out that they went on a road trip across New Zealand together, which also happens to be where I was born.
Made me feel like absolute fucking dirt.

Last clan I joined was in Archeage last year, they helped me and offered free shit. Good to see there are still proper clans

>join a mass recruitment clan
There's your issue. The best clans/guilds/whatever never mass spam invites to everyone, but have open recruitment if you just ask, or only require something basic like signing up to their website/discord/whatever so they can know you're interested.

It wasn't me, it was Dylan! Blame that faggot!

What MMO does Cred Forums play?

None, I am way way too late to properly jump into WoW being almost completely blind and every other MMO I try burns me